Decisions

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the movie incident, I had been feeling so confused with myself. I was so confused on deciding to tell Minho everything about Mina or not. I know he broke up with Mina, but was telling him everything a right decision to make? Minho's happy now wasn't he? What happens when I tell him everything? Was he going to leave Mina? Was he going to hate her then? But what if Mina truly has changed?

Still. What's important is that Minho should know everything, because he will then can decide on what he wants to do.

It was dinner time and I watched as Minho ate his food across from me. He was going to be so hurt, how was I going to break it to him? Worse, what if he hated me for telling him? He seemed to like Mina so much.

 

I stood outside to Minho's bedroom door. I was having a internal battle with myself on telling him everything or not. All was left was for me to knock and to tell him.

"Hara, you need to see Minho as well?" I hear someone behind say, I turned to face Dae jung and he showed me his loving smile of his.

"Not really- Sort of. You need to see him?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, I'm sure your mother has told you about his schizophrenia. I am making sure he's doing alright, if not. I think we may need to move him back to the psychiatrist hospital" Dae Jung smile fades as he really did not want to apart from his beloved son, not especially with what he has gone through.

I totally have forgotten about Minho's illness. He was involved in an accident which nearly took his life, that was probably why I was not aware of this. There was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter