His strange behaviour

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Kibum” Mr Seung called out the attendance. “Kibum?” Mr Seung called again, but there was no sign of Key.

“I think he’s late” YoSeob spoke looking worried. I thought back to yesterday what if that text message wasn’t really nothing. *Something is up with Key.* I stared at the door hoping that he would enter soon so I can see that he was really alright.

Thirty minutes had passed and still no sign of Key. “Where could he be. He’s not even answering my texts” I heard YoSeob sigh. “Maybe he’s sick?” I tried to make YoSeob feel better but that lame excuse was no way near being fact. Key rarely gets sick even if he did. He would still drag himself to school like when I first met him.

My eyes were glued to the door throughout the entire lesson *Key where are you? I  already got Minho to worry about, please don’t make me worry about you too.*

Lunch came and there was still no sign of Key. YoSeob was stressing and worried that he lost his appetite. “He’s probably sick” Taemin spoke even though he knew that was very unlikely. “He would’ve at least text me if he was” YoSeob sighed. *Stupid Key…why are you not answering your phone? Can’t you see everyone is worried sick about you?* I tried to call Key again using my cell phone. *Please don’t let it go to voice mail* I prayed the fourth time. Key’s phone was definitely on but why isn’t he picking up? After a long time of waiting I was about to hang-up but someone on the other end pickup. *Omo Key picked up?!* Everyone looked at me as I gasped loudly.

“Hara? What’s wrong? Why are you calling?” I heard Key ask on the other end.

*MWO?! He’s asking me why I am calling? Has he lost his mind?* “Key, why are you not at school?” I tried to sound like I wasn’t worried at all but it didn’t sounded the way I wanted it to.

“Is Key okay?” I heard YoSeob ask as he shifted closer to listen.

“Yes YoSeob I am okay, and about school..I am not feeling well so I stayed home” Key responded.

“Did you catch another cold?” I teased feeling a bit confused.

“Yes. Yes I did” Key responded while coughing a bit.

“Drop the act Kim Kibum. We all know you at acting and making up excuses. Now tell us the truth.” YoSeob added.

*Key is not sick?* I changed the call to speaker so everyone could hear.

“No, really, I am sick. I have a fever” Key replied sounding a bit serious.

“So are you at home now?” Taemin asked.

“Ne, so don’t worry about me if I don’t come to school for the next few days” Key said and everyone looked at the phone in shock and confusion. *What? The next few days? Is his cold THAT extreme?*

“What?! You didn’t even skip one day of school when you got a cold last time!” YoSeob called in disbelieve.

“Yah! Do you want me to die?! And quit yelling, you are not making my headache any better” Key stated sounding irritated.

“Look, I got to go, to sleep and rest I mean” Key spoke and before he hung up YoSeob added “Rest well and I’ll see you after school.”

“Yeah, whatever- wait what?! You are coming over?” Key called.

“Ne. But is that okay with your dad?” YoSeob responded.

“There is no need for you to visit me. In fact don’t come near my house at all. I bet my cold germs is all over the place already.”

“Wow…that cold is really something. It’s even making you worry about us” Dongwoon joked.

“What? You are saying I-, aish never mind. Look I am hanging up now and DON’T any of YOU DARE come over” Key warned and hung up.

YoSeob and I were heading back to class and  I was about to enter the classroom but he stopped me. “Do you think Key is REALLY sick?”

I turned to face him “You think he’s lying?” I asked.

YoSeob fidgeted a bit “I don’t know…how about you? Do you think he’s lying?”

*I don’t know if he’s telling the truth or not, but I trust him. I trust every word he has told us.* “If he has told us he is sick, then I am going to believe him.” I responded.

On my way home I thought I was going crazy and imagining things because I swore I saw Key. I didn’t really see his face but more like his side. The figure was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter