Two wrongs DO make a right

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YoSeob…why is Key staring at me?” I whispered to him after I saw Key staring at me intensely at back of him in class. “he isn’t” YoSeob replied and turned around to look at Key. “you didn’t tell him did you?” I whispered in anger. “of course not…” he replied and looked away from me. I calmed down from his words but that didn’t last long when he spoke again “what if I have told him?” YoSeob asked and looked at me.

“I-I might’ve told him..” YoSeob spoke and looked a bit scared of me. “What do you mean you might have told him?!” I yelled in disbelieve in the empty classroom when everyone left for lunch, including Key. “aww come on Hara, don’t you think its better now since he knows?” YoSeob spoke trying to save himself from my yelling. “Sighhhh…” I let out a huge sigh. “but..he doesn’t even like me..aish he’s going to make my life a living hell!” I yelled again in frustration.
“He just wants you to confess” YoSeob spoke and laughed a little. “confess?!” I spoke in shock. “yeah…you are going to confess aren’t you?” YoSeob questioned.

“What took you so long? Do you know how lonely I was!” Taemin spoke outloud and stared at me and YoSeob with his sad puppy dog eyes. It was true, there was no sign of Dongwoon or Key on the table. “sorry” I spoke and sat down. “where’s Key and Dongwoon?” YoSeob asked while sitting down next to me. “how would I know” Taemin mumbled. I was thinking where could Key have been when Taemin gasped. “I think..I know what Key is up to” Taemin spoke in disbelieve and shock looking to his left. “what?” YoSeob asked quickly. I turned to direction where Taemin’s eyes were staring.
“what…on…earth…is…he…up…to?! I yelled in my head.

Key was standing next to this table filled with four people. Not people…they were all girls! Girls which he…is talking to? “omo why is he talking to them? I thought he hated girls” Taemin spoke outloud still staring at Key. “mwo?!” YoSeob blurted outloud and quickly turned to look at Key. Why is Key talking to them and why is he laughing with them? I stared at Key in shock without blinking it seems and felt my heart ache. “he is up to something…” YoSeob mumbled to himself but loud enough for me to hear. I quickly looked at YoSeob and asked “what is he up to?” I didn’t like the fact that suddenly Key was all happy and talking away with those girls…it makes me feel uncomfortable. “I think he’s trying to make you confess” YoSeob replied still thinking while staring at Key. He’s trying to make me confess by talking to girls? “Hara you like Key?!” Taemin shouted in shock. I don’t blame Taemin for shouting since he was already in shock from seeing Key and now hearing this. “aigoo I knew something was up with him, Hara you got to fight back!” Taemin spoke and looked at me. “fight back?” I questioned him. “oh you’re right! He thinks you will confess if he flirts with other girls” YoSeob spoke and got this huge smile on his face. “huh? What are you guys thinking?” I asked and looked at Taemin and YoSeob still not getting what they are thinking of. “you are going to give him a taste of his own medicine” YoSeob spoke and smirked.

“Two wrongs don't make a right” I told YoSeob while walking back to class. “of course it will make a right, he will probably give up since he isn’t very good with talking to those girls, trust me” YoSeob spoke and sounded confident. “plus you can see if he likes you back or not” he added. “why would he like me…he’s doing this to make me suffer” I blurted. He’s doing a pretty good job since I am seriously suffering from my heart aching. “you wouldn’t know, come on just do it I want to see what his reaction is!” YoSeob pleaded and cried.
“No. No. No!” I shouted when Taemin offered to be my flirt person. “I am going home” I spoke quickly and walked faster. “Hara please! I know we both want Key to stop acting” he pleaded. I know he is right but I can’t even think about flirting in front of Key…it’s just too scary and well it’s not me! I don’t do flirt. My thoughts vanished when I was stopped by this bunch of girls who was blocking my way out of the school entrance. “Hi!” one of the girls greeted me. I looked at her and replied “hello…” feeling confused to who they were. “you might’ve not remember us but can you give this to your brother?” the girl spoke again while approaching me closer and handed me these pink envelopes. Taking them I thought “omo are they from ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter