HIS Feelings

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked downstairs knowing that my mother and Dae Jung had left for work plus Minho as well. I poured some cereal and milk in a bowl and walked to the dining room. Feeling extremely hungry from not eating dinner last night I took a big spoon full of my cereal, which was a very bad idea! I coughed like something was stuck in my throat and the pain was like coming back. Coughing non-stop I think tears were falling out of my eyes. I ran to the kitchen and quickly poured some water and drank it. Puffing from the hell coughing I walked out of the kitchen feeling a bit better. The door bell rang when I approached my chair in the dining room was about to get rid of the mess.

Key stood in my front door with his uniform on. I looked at him in surprise, why is he here? “I-I came to see if you were ok since you didn’t come school…” he mumbled looking away from my eyes. “omo! He is worried about me! ME!” I screamed  in my head. “come on in” I said opening the door wider and hoped I wouldn’t cough at the words. “sorry…” he spoke while walking in slowly. “huh?” I replied in confusion, why was he apologizing. “about what happened” he said, stopping next to me and faced me. His words, his voice reminding me of yesterday when I nearly got choked to death made me uncomfortable, especially my throat. “I’m fine, you not going back to school?” I replied trying to change this uncomfortable subject…the last thing I wanted is thinking about what happened yesterday. “he is expelled from the school, I told the teacher what happened” Key spoke softly and looked at me. Gi Kwang is expelled? I don’t know if I should be happy or not because I won’t be seeing him in school now on and he wouldn’t be able to hurt me but he was brainwashed by Yu Ree and turned out crazy for revenge. “I don’t know why, why he did that to you…but I’m sorry I couldn’t stop him earlier” he spoke and his face seemed like he really meant it. So he blames himself? Because he couldn’t have stopped Gi Kwang? I was the stupid one who didn’t listen to anyone and caused pain to everyone! At this moment I really hated myself. “but you did” I replied in frustration. “can we not talk about this” I said again and walked towards the lounge. “Hara…” he spoke while turning around to see me storm into the lounge which was the entrance next to the dining room. “why does everyone want to remind me of what happened?” I spoke in anger and turned to face him. “why are you here? didn’t you hate me…” I spoke and looked at him. “see you are not fine” he replied and walked towards me. “I don’t need your pity” I spoke in anger. “I don’t pity you…” he replied and stopped in front of me. Oh right like before Gi Kwang tried to kill me he was acting all cold and wanted nothing to do with me but when his friend tried to kill me, he comes to my house in a school day to see if I was alright?! “stop acting” I spoke in more anger. “I am not acting or lying…I-I was scared..” he spoke and looked to the left avoiding eye contact. “what?” I said calming down a bit. “of admitting my feelings..” he mumbled and didn’t look at me. “what about your feelings?” I asked looking confused. Key had feelings? I thought he was just a cold hearted person…well not cold hearted..he can be kind, just like helping me out and saving me. “I’m sorry for ruining your friendship” I spoke and felt bad for him, because of me I had ruined his friendship with Gi Kwang so of course his feelings for him will have changed. He looked at me with his confused face “what?” he replied. “I said I am sorry” I repeated my apology. “yah I don’t think you get what I’m trying to say” he said. Ok now I am seriously confused, what is he talking about then? “what are you trying to say then?” I asked in confusion. Before Key got the chance to speak again the door in the lobby made a sound, it was a sound of the door lock being unlocked. Key and I stared at it from the lounge entrance where we were standing facing each other the whole entire time. “who is it?” Key asked and looked at me. “I don’t know..” I replied and thought who could the person entering my home be.

Minho stepped in the mansion holding a white plastic bag in his right hand. “oppa? I called in shock, I thought he was at work. Minho turned to see me standing next to Key and walked towards me. “how are you feeling? Have you eaten?” he spoke and seemed like he didn’t even notice Key standing next me. “I’m fine” I replied and tried not adding the part where I nearly coughed to death from eating. “didn’t you have work?” I asked. “what is he doing here?” Minho spoke ignoring what I have just asked him. “I came to see if Hara was ok” Key quickly replied. “you should leave, Hara needs rest” Minho spoke and looked at me. “it’s ok I am fine, he can stay” I said and looked at Key. Key seemed a bit angry it seems. “I said Hara needs rest,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter