Weird feeling

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Omo why are you here?” I quickly asked when I entered the classroom to see Key sitting in his seat. It was yesterday when he almost collapsed from his fever and now I was surprised to see him in class. “shouldn’t you be at home resting?” I asked again. “I am fine, or do you not trust my words? You can check my temperature” he replied. “next time, look after yourself more will you, you don’t even know when you are sick” I said and sat down in my chair and faced the front. There were students entering the classroom, chatting, laughing, when I heard Key spoke. “thanks for your help” he mumbled. DID HE JUST THANKED ME?! Who would’ve thought he would say those words. I sat in my seat with a smile on my face.

“You should’ve stayed at home for today” Taemin told Key, when we were all having lunch in the cafeteria. “I feel better already, no point staying at home” Key replied and ate his food. “I thought you never get sick” Gi Kwang spoke and YoSeob quickly added “yeah, what happened?”. “I don’t know… maybe it was bad luck” Key replied and stared at me. “you probably got the cold from few days ago, you didn’t come school with your blazer…now I think about it” I blurted when I didn’t even think about what was going through my mind. “oh! That explains it” YoSeob said and agreed with me. Key stayed quiet and looked at his food. “wait, what happened to your blazer?” Taemin asked, looking confused. “he took it off when he got dust on it” I answered. “can we just drop this conversation already?!” Key yelled in annoyance. “ok ok, calm down will ya, you getting sick is a huge shock for us, its actually like a miracle” Gi Kwang said while smirking at him. Key never gets sick? and seriously a miracle?

“Hara!” Key yelled which made me to turn around, while I was making my way out of the school entrance. Students were all over the place, since it was home time. “Key?” I replied, watching him walking towards me. “what is it?” I asked. He looked normal and wasn’t angry, which was a good since I don’t want to get yelled at by him. “here, it’s nothing but have a look at them” Key spoke when he caught up to me and handed me a few A4 papers that was folded. “Huh? What is this he’s giving me?” I thought and took it from his hands. I was about to ask what they were but he has already started to walk off. I opened the papers that were folded and saw what was on it. “oh my gosh!” I said in shock.

I quickly ate dinner and excused myself from the dining table. “sweetie, why are you in a rush? You heading out or something?” my mother asked with a confused look on her face. “nope, not heading out, I just wanted to think of a theme for my art project” I replied, turning towards her. “aww your already working so hard, eventhough you just started school not long ago” my mother spoke cheerfully. “I will see you later then” I said, smiling back and walked out.

In the papers that Key gave me, it was sketches of different flowers. “he sure can sketch..” I spoke while admiring it, I also thought he would‘ve just ignored me and let me do the project by myself, but turns out he is kind of sweet to draw these for me. Sitting in my chair with the table in my room, I thought about what the design would be and what the theme was…

By the end of the night I made many sketches that I thought would be great, combining Key’s sketch ideas and my own. It was nearly about 11:40pm when I finished sketching the design in a paper and heade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter