First day of school

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn’t believe it, I had to wear a uniform to school? repeating it several times. At my old school there was no such a thing as uniforms. I was probably shocked to hear what Dae Jung has told me when I came down for breakfast. “Don’t worry sweetie, I’m sure it’s not that bad." my mother tried to calm me down.

“Minho can you go grab Hara’s uniform from the closet” said Dae Jung, who was sitting down eating and reading the newspaper. Here you see I sorta already knew who Minho was, since yesterday he kind of told me. well…err he didn’t really say “my name is Minho“ it was more like a clue that I had to crack.

Minho walked out of the dining room and came back few seconds later with my uniform in his hands. “Hara, can you please eat up and go get changed into your uniform, you will need to leave in 20minutes. You don’t want to be late on your first day of school” my mother told me as she smiled widely. *Okay, there is definitely something different about my mother* I thought and quickly turn to face Minho.

Minho, who was now next to me handling my uniform to me. “Are you going to the same school as me, oppa?” I prayed that his answer would be a yes. “Hara, do you know how old is your brother?” Dae Jung questioned me while laughing. *Guess that is a no* I sighed. “Have fun” Minho patted my head and went back to eating his breakfast.

“We are here miss Hara” the man in a black suit told me when he parked next to the school gates. Opening the left door for me to get out. I thanked him and he left leaving me standing in front of the school with another sigh. I fixed my blazer and pulled my short uniform skirt down a bit. *It's not even down to knee length* I cried in my head. I don’t hate skirts, I actually like them but for this one…it's way too short.

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x460/fictionheart/girlblazer.jpg (Hara’s Uniform)

"I can’t believe I had to start school the day after I move into my new home, talk about fair" I mumbled while standing in front of the school entrance looking at the students who were entering. Laughing, chatting to each other and the girls had the same short skirt that I had on. *Phew and here I thought the stupid skirt was too short* I thought, but it is made very short, since every girl’s skirt were the same length as mine. The last thing I want is to get too much attention on my first day of school. I even left my hair down with bangs hanging in top of my eyes, hoping that it would cover my face.

I found myself lost already after I have entered the school gates. I need to ask someone which direction the school’s main office is…I looked around. I saw many girls in a group texting most of the time...*err maybe not a good idea to approach them while they are busy with things*

I scanned around looking frustrated and asked the first person who walked by. “Excuse me, I am new to this school and I’m trying to find the main office, can you please tell me the direction to it?” I asked this boy who looked tired as he was walking past me. “Mwo? Schooool officee?” yawning while saying that. “Ne, could you tell me the direction to it?” I repeated again. His hair was light brown colour, his eyes were big even for a sleepy person.

“This is a big school, even if I have told you the direction, you wouldn’t find it” he smirked. “I can handle directions” trying to sound confident.

“Ok then. From here head towards that door, head left until you see a board full of colours, then left, then right, then right, right." He yawned again.

“Ok thankyou” I smiled and left. “Wait, I didn’t get to know your name” he called. “I am Hara, nice meeting you” I turned around and answered him. “That’s a cute name“ he called and smiled. *Omo, how sweet of him* I thought. “I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter