Next to you

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hara's P.O.V

 

Morning came faster than I expected. Upon opening my eyes, I was presented a view of a creamy color ceiling. I blinked in confusion since I knew this was definitely not my bedroom's ceiling color. My memories was slow but before I freaked out about where I was at my mind flashed back to the events which happened yesterday.

Minho found out about why his mother left, about YuRee actually being his half-sister, and why his father lied to him about it for all his life. I took a deep breath and let yesterdays feeling wash over me. Minho didn't deserve this. The way he looked yesterday was heart breaking. He knew he wouldn't be able to live under the house same as his father. He looked so angry, agitated, confused, and the worst I saw in him was despair. I knew in my heart that I had to go with him, that I cannot leave him all alone, and I will try my very best to lessen those emotions he's feeling.

I know that going with Minho means that I disobeyed my mother. Oh god, my mother is probably so stressed out, but she should understand, Minho was alone.

Sitting up and directing my vision over to Minho's bed, I prayed that me being here will actually be useful.

Minho was still asleep it seems. His face seems to be a bit more livelier, his dark eyebags seems to have faded a bit, and I could see some color in his face compared to the Minho I saw yesterday.

"Oppa, I hope you are feeling better" I whispered.

Minho seems to be still in deep sleep. He must've been really worn out, I didn't know what he had been up to while I was away on the school trip, but I am assuming he probably started the search for answers during the days I was away. No wonder he was so stressed and furious.

I made my way to the hotel room's restroom to freshen up. Upon looking at the mirror I realized I am still in my yesterdays clothes. If I am going to stay with Minho for a while, I think I will probably need to go back home to do my packing of clothes and other stuff-

But wouldn't that mean I would have to contact my mother? Or worse, she would never allow me to leave if I were to ever go back into the house. She was very firm about me staying in the house from what I can recall.

After taking a shower and putting my old clothes back on I made my way back out. Minho was already up by the looks of it. He was sitting at the window seat with his eyes fixed on the busy city. I was still drying my hair with the towel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter