Pain

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Huh? What are these?” I said when I entered my bedroom after Key has left to find three boxes sitting on my bedroom floor. I walked towards the boxes to see if they had names on it. Nope no names or anything, but I have seen these boxes before…they were the same boxes that I saw my mother and Dae Jung were carrying around this morning in the lobby. “what are they doing in my room?” I thought. I couldn’t help but took a look at what was inside these boxes. “oh my gosh!” I spoke in shock to what I was seeing and holding. It was a white knee length dress, it also had a white bow on it. It looks like it is still new, has anyone even wore it before? The fabric was very soft in my hands, “this must’ve cost a fortune” I spoke out loud. “do you like it?” I heard my mother speak at my bedroom entrance, Dae Jung stood next to her. “what’s with all these clothes?” I asked and placed the dress down, back into the box. “I found them when we were cleaning up today, these clothes are new and thought you might want them” Dae Jung said and walked towards one of the boxes and opened it. “who do they belong to?” I asked. “sweetie, just accept it and say thankyou is enough” my mother said and walked towards Dae Jung. “see it suits you very well!” Dae Jung said while taking this plain knee length dress out of the box and put it over me for my mother to see. “you’re right, it does suit her” my mother said and giggled. “you will keep them wont you?” Dae Jung asked and his face went from smiley to sad. “of course she will, now lets go its getting late” my mother said and walked towards my bedroom door. “great!” Dae Jung spoke and followed her, leaving me with 3 boxes of clothes to sort out and what is the harm of keeping them? I thought.

“Hara! Wake up!” my mother called while grabbing my hands and pulled me up from my deep sleep. “mom, let me sleep..it’s Sunday…” I moaned in tiredness. Ok I am sure it is Sunday today or my mother has definitely have lost her mind. “it’s 11:20am and you’re still asleep?” my mother said in disbelieve. Maybe that is because I didn’t get to sleep in on Saturday thanks to my art project. “you need to get up now, Key is coming over!” my mother said in excitement. Hold on a minute, did I just heard her say Key’s name? why is he coming over? We are done with our art project…ugh don’t tell me, he wants to paint another one… “why is he coming?” I asked and rubbed my sleepy eyes. “he didn’t say, he just said he will be here soon” my mother replied. Huh? How did he just called my mother? What is he up to now…coming over without any reason. “come on go wash up and come down for breakfast quick!” my mother said louder and walked out of my bedroom.

I got dressed and walked down stair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter