Minho's downfall

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay the story is nearly done. I am so done as well. This is a short update but hopefully I can update in the next few days. Goodness I pray I can for the sake of the story's and for you guys, who have been with me for I have no idea how long. THIS STORY MUST NEED A ENDING who's with me?
Interesting fact, this story has been ongoing for over 3 years omgshdfskjhrg.

 

After freshening up I made my way downstairs. Despite just returning few minutes ago, my mother was now in the kitchen cooking. I sat down in my usual seat and it didn't take long until my mind went back to the dream or shall I say, nightmare. When I got awokened up by my mother, I felt like life came back to me. That was how much that dream had impacted on me. Concerned, my mother kept me in her arms until I had calmed down my panicking heart. She questioned me about if I was having nightmares again about the death of my father. Seeing as when I was young, I had them constantly dreaming of losing him over and over again. But this time, it wasn't my father. I told her it was Minho. The look on her face told me that she was not only concerned about me but also Minho.

No one knew where Minho was at.

I knew there was something else, something bigger that had caused him to not return.

It was raining heavily outside which did not help with everyone's mood at the moment. Throughout the whole day, Dae Jung had been constantly making calls, whereas my mother kept her eyes on me. It seemed to me she was trying her best to distract me. Make me think of other things but how could I, when Dae Jung was just few meters away stressing on finding his son.

It was times like this, I regret not trying harder to understand Minho. I didn't even have any clue where the places he'd go to.

I finished off my breakfast and headed upstairs, but I paused midway when Dae Jung caught up to me. He asked me again about were there any abnormalities about the behaviour of Minho. I thought harder, hearing his unfinished words and seeing Minho furious. Then it hit me, the files on Minho's desk. That was definitely not normal.

Dae Jung rushed into the room and I followed behind. Was this the answer? Does he know where Minho was at now? I watched him and noticed that his eyes were wide almost as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. I wanted to speak but as I watched him I knew something was wrong seeing as Dae Jung now paced around the room gripping tightly onto the files.

Though his pacing and thoughts were cut short due to my mother standing by the entrance. Staring straight ahead at Dae Jung. Saying the two words which placed my heart to rest.

"Minho's home."

Though, why was neither my mother or Dae Jung feeling relieved? Instead, if possible their faces grew paler.

 

Minho was back alright and Dae Jung went downstairs and it didn't take long until I heard Minho. Commanding Dae Jung to stay away. He was angry, but why was he this angry?

My mother held me back seeing as I tried to take a step on the stairs. I wanted, no, I needed to see Minho. To see if he was okay or not. But that was impossible since my mother told me to not interfere and for me to stay rooted upstairs.

"Tell me everything. You've been hiding it all along so don't feed me lies like you did to Yu Ree. Her parents did not die in a fire." I heard Minho call out, he was in rage but his voice also carried pain.

"Minho, you weren't supposed to find out about it like this-"

"What? You think a secret like this will remain hidden forever? For me to never know the real truth about my mother?!"

"J-Just know that I only did it to protect you. You and Yu Ree" Dae Jung responded, he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter