Trying to understand

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not a dream, I updated :)

 

Our trip came to an end, Yoseob was the only one complaining about how it was too short. Well you know the saying 'all good things must come to an end' but in this case it applies to only Yoseob.

"Hara, Kibum and Taemin! Last photo together please!" Yoseob called before he shoved all of us together for a group photo. "Yah, you said that before we hopped on the bus! How many are you going to take exactly? Doesn't your camera ever run out of memory?" Key groaned out.

"Stop your whining and just smile." I nodded agreeing with Yoseob.

We were back at school, in front of the school gates to be exact. Some students began to search for their belongings while some, like us began to stretch. It was a long bus ride I tell you. I was kind of happy to be back, since I was beginning to feel a little home sick, now I know how Taemin felt. I miss my mother and all I wanted was to see her and probably give her a big hug. But, the trip was definitely worth it though. Spending time with these awesome guys and getting to see and experience Jeju was totally worth it.

After we all got our belongings, Yoseob and Taemin bid their goodbyes since Taemin's parents came to pick him up and let me tell you his mother was so sweet of greeting us. She hugged her beloved son who seemed to be getting a bit emotional. She offered to drive us all home in her car but only Yoseob took upon that offer. Key and I were very thankful for her kind offer but we had our own transport. I was apparantly supposed to be picked up by the taxi which Dae Jung has arranged. But, now when I think about it where is it?

"Are you looking for something?" Key asked me who now began to look where my eyes were wandering off to.

"Uh, my ride isn't here." That came out sounding like a question rather than a statement. Key smiled before he ruffled my hair, I glared at him for ruining my hair.

"Guess you have to walk then."

"How are YOU going to get home?" I asked, now when I think about it Key hasn't told me. I highly doubt his father was going to pick him up. Sad reality.

"God gave me legs, so I'm using them" He answered and with that, he began to walk off dragging his suitcase along.

I furrowed my eyebrows, Key's house was not the direction which he took. "Yah, are you coming or not? Quit staring and more walking. At this rate we will never reach your freaking house" So this was why. He was going to walk me home. I smiled before pulling my suitcase with me. Just walking next to him who would've thought that a moment like this is so perfect. Despite the fact that the annoying sound of our suitcases small wheels were causing a big ruckus against the concret. "Key, won't you have to walk back once you drop me off? I can walk home mysel-"

"You talk too much." Key interupted.

I made a face "I don't talk too much. I was just suggesting that it would cause you more trouble-"

"Doing it." He cut me off again.

This time I kept my mouth shut. I stole glances at him, was he happy now? He caught me staring and before I could look away he threw his free arm around my neck, pulling me closer towards him. I blinked feeling my body heat rise but that heat definitely evaporated once I took notice a black medium luxurious car approaching and stopping few meters in front us. Don't tell me, that is my ride. Just when Key decided to walk me home and we were having a moment.

The car engine was still left running and it wasn't long until the driver stepped out. Key and I halted in our steps upon seeing the person. It wasn't a stranger to us, in fact it was someone familiar. It was my stepbrother.

At that moment, I grew uncomfortable. I didn't expect to see Minho, in fact I didn't expect to see him at all until maybe once I reach home. Key sensed my uneasiness before he let go of me. Minho approached us, his eyes constantly shifted between Key's and mine.

"Oppa, why are you here?" I was confused as to why Minho had to pick me up. And since when did Minho obtained a drivers liscense? Usually he gets dropped off or picked up by Mina. Now when I think about it, can Minho drive? If so, why not in the past? Either he got a drivers liscense during the 5 days I was away or he was driving without one.

"I came to pick you up. Your driver had to cancel" He answered but instead of looking at me, his eyes seemed to be on someone elses.

"Last minute huh. It must've been something big then" Key suddenly added. Okay, was it me or did the atmosphere become weirder and slightly awkward. I know from the past, Minho doesn't like Key and Key kinda found Minho quite annoying with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter