Dreams and Reality

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, we are still in Minho's mind and past. I actually like being in his mind so I'll stay in it for a lil longer. Though, I should really jump back to Hara's soon. This is a short chapter so don't be mad okay? >_<

 

 

 

I wasn't sure if I was awake or dreaming but I heard voices. The voice sounded like my fathers while the other belonged to Ryo's it seems. I couldn't make out what they were talking about, I tried to open my eyes but all I got was a bright ray of light. I slowly blocked my eyes with my right hand before I heard footsteps.

"Minho, can you hear me? How are you feeling?" I heard my fathers concerned voice causing me to look to my left. I was lying down it seems, since he was looking down at me. I didn't answer as I began to look around me, I was definitely not in my room. "You're at the hospital, do you remember why you're here?" I directed my eyes to my right, facing Ryo. At that moment, my memories came rushing back to me. I was hurt, bleeding to be exact. My own stepsister nearly killed me.

"What's gotten into you? Tell me now, because I seriously don't know you anymore. Are you hurting yourself because of that woman?"

I grew stiff at my fathers words, he keeps using those two words as if he finds it so disgusting to even say her name. He was also very blinded towards Yu Ree, he doesn't even know about her sneaking out at night, god who knows where she goes and for what reason. I was practically lying dead in HER bedroom wasn't I? But here he was, blaming my actions on the woman who he clearly distaste.

"I told you this before, move on. It is what she is doing right now, and so should you."

A scoff escaped my mouth before I glared up at him "Move on? You expect me to just erase her out of my mind and heart?! Well, it isn't so simple especially when I loved her!" What I felt for her was something I couldn't put it. She was like the only thing which I found happiness in, being with her was my only happiness.

"For christ sakes she is a grown woman 8 years your senior, she was your teacher, this relationship is a big joke. Son, open your eyes. What you felt was probably some attachment towards her since she provided you attention, attention which you didn't get when your mother left-"

"Get out" I cut him off, he had no right to twist my words. What I felt was not attachment, and how dare he bring my mother into this. He couldn't even tell me the reason why she left in the first place. All he keeps saying was that my mother needed time away from us and he expects me to believe that crap reason? He was probably the reason. He probably didn't spend enough time with her due to his work schedules, now that I think about it, he barely spends anytime with me. A week from now he will be going to another business trip to who god knows where it's held. I didn't dare to look at him as clenched my fists which Ryo had noticed straight away. "It's been a long day, why don't we all get some rest. I'm sure Minho is exhausted already."

My father only lightly nodded before letting out a sigh "I'll come back tomorrow, the doctor insisted on keeping you here for tonight seeing as you lost a large amount of blood. If the pain starts to kick in again, let the nurse know she will give yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter