Revelation

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe this" She scoffed.

 

My heart thumps against my chest so loud that I swore everyone in this room could hear. In front of me and Minho stood a irritated and suspicious Mina. She was wearing a plain white blouse, with the front was tucked into her black skinny jeans, and the killer heels she was wearing, I think any girl who comes across Mina would have felt inferior towards her.

Me and Minho didn't say, we didn't move as we stood still staring at her, as if we were waiting for her to tell us something.

"So this is where you were staying at." She stated, her eyes scanning the room.

"What are you doing here?" I finally let out, watching her now roaming about the room. I did not know what she was after but she did looked like she was after something.

"I'd like to ask you the same thing" She answers but that wasn't really an answer I was hoping for.

"How did you know where I was" Minho asked, with Mina now making her way over to the bed I slept on.

"Oh it wasn't a struggle, how about next time you try to do a runner, try not to use a credit card genius." I didn't have any idea on what she was doing but I did not like the looks of her now suddenly flipping the white sheets, causing nearly the whole sheet to fall to the floor.

Her sudden unpredictable action caused me to move back in reflex, she was beginning to scare me a bit.

Minho on the other hand moved towards her. "What the hell are you doing?" He says, quickly stopped her by taking ahold of her wrist, preventing her from whatever she was about to do in that head of hers.

"Someone slept here." She tugs and free her wrist from Minho's grip.

Mina narrows her eyes "I know you are hiding her. But let me tell you this, I will find out who she is so quit while you are at it" Her voice so cold and threatening I was beginning to feel scared for Minho.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter