Meeting Yu Ree

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good and bad news. Good news is that I updated haha and also I started a new fic. My focus is still entirely on this story though :) It's just the other story is like my other idea in my head which is killing me to write. The bad news is that well, the same old. Me not updating fast enough so forgive me.

 

 

I tossed and turned in my bed. It wasn't because it was uncomfortable, in fact it was the opposite compared to our bunk beds at camp. I was still awake due to someone not returning home. I reached for my cellphone from the nightstand, it was almost 10pm and there was still no sign of Minho.

"Stop worrying and go to sleep" I pulled the cover over my head, letting out a sigh in the process. Why was I this paranoid, Minho was probably fine wherever he was at, though he did take off furious doesn't mean he's in any danger. He was a adult, and adults think before they even consider to do anything stupid.

Minho. Adult.

Oh god. I got up before reaching for my cellphone which was placed on the nightstand. I know it was not necessary to call him seeing as I'm sure Dae Jung had probably talked to Minho. But, I needed know if he was okay or not. Besides, a phonecall won't hurt.

The call went through, which was good but it was just ringing. I could hear it ringing faintly where I sat. If I can hear Minho's cellphone ringing then does that mean he was home?

I made my way out, stepping into the dark and quiet hallway. His phone was still ringing, in his room. Weird, I swear I saw Minho with his phone this afternoon when he came to pick me up. And why didn't I hear anything if he had returned? I stood in front of his bedroom door wondering if I should knock or just barge in.

Knocking was no use, seeing as there was no answer. I went straight in and switched on the lights. Minho was not back, all I saw was his tidied room. Even his bed was made. I made my way over to his lit up phone which obviously had my name showing. I ended the call, turning the call into a missed call. Along with four others. There was one from my mother, Mina and two were from Dae Jung.

No wonder I couldn't reach him. He had another cellphone. This one was not the one I saw Minho use earlier. Letting out a frustrated sigh, I placed his phone back onto his desk, and that was when something caught my eyes. Next to his phone, there were some documents. Documents which seemed quite old. At first thought, I thought Minho has developed some kind of interest into history stuff. You would too, if the guy barely talks to you and let alone about his interests.

I was half wrong. These files were historic information and they all had one thing in common on the many pages I flipped.

Choi Yu Ree.

These were like some kind of recordings about Yu Ree. Like when and how she ended up in foster care. There was a fire when Yu Ree was only a baby, and it was only her that survived. There were dates as well, like when she entered the place and when she was adopted out. I furrowed my eyebrows, I knew Yu Ree was adopted but why was this file in Minho's desk? Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter