Hand in Hand

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner came before I even expected. Key sat next to me since my mother placed his chair near mine. Everyone seated and was ready to eat, but we were missing one person…Minho.

“Hara, could you get Minho, I called him but he isn’t coming out of his room” my mother said and got a worried look on her face. “Is he sick?” I asked my mother. “I don’t know…” my mother replied. “maybe he is just not hungry” Dae Jung said trying to make my mother feel less worried. He isn’t hungry? He didn’t even have lunch… “I’ll go get him” I said, leaving my seat and heading out of the dining room. I heard my mother talking to Key asking him about the painting when I nearly left the room.

“Oppa” I called and knocked on his bedroom door. “oppa, it’s dinner time please come out” I called again. Still no reply from him, now I am starting to get worried… “oppa are you feeling ok?” I called again hoping for a answer. I was about to leave when I heard the door opening. He was standing in the entrance and was holding on to his door handle with his right hand.

“Oppa, dinner is ready, lets go” I said and looked up at him. “I am not hungry” he responded and closed his door again. Not hungry!? Are you insane, you didn’t even have lunch! “wait!” I said and blocked his door from closing with my hands. “Are you not feeling well?” I asked and tried to look at his eyes through the darkness of his room. He didn’t reply.

I walked towards him to see if he had a fever. I placed my hand on his forehead but he didn’t have a fever. “Hara, Minho come out and eat, the food is going to get cold” I heard my mother calling from the stairs. “Oppa, I don’t know what is wrong but come out and eat something” I said and looked at him. He didn’t reply, he just stood in front of me and kept staring at me.

“Come on, you must be hungry” I said and pulled him by his hands. Thankfully he didn’t pull away or get angry at me for pulling him out of his room. We entered the dining room with him walking towards his seat and I walked over to mine. Key was staring at Minho who was in front of him and Minho did the same. “Ok, seriously. Do they know each other or what?” I thought. “Hara, I was asking Key about this art project of yours, you have finished it right?” my mother asked. “Yeah, we just finished” I replied and looked at Key, who of course was eating.

“What is the project about?” Dae Jung asked. “We have to come up with our own idea and design and portrait it” I replied. “You and Kibum make an awesome group, since you guys already finished in under one day!” my mother said in her happy voice. I, who was shocked to hear the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter