One step after another

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in my room on my bed doing a bit of studying since I found myself falling behind in class these past months. I failed most of my tests and I was lucky that those weren't so major. I got put into a study group at school as well due to my mother and teacher's worried nature. They believed the study group would not only help my grades to bounce back, but also my personality as well. Because with a depressed mind, studying was impossible.

My relationship with Taemin was back to normal I guess. He no longer checks on me nor texts me regularly as he used to, though, we do chat and hangout with one another at school days. After what I have told him that day, about him being my rebound, he just lightly laughed it off and told me that he was just concerned about me as a friend too. He told me that he was happy to be that person for me if it helped ease my heartbreak.

My mother had finally decided to go back to work, she told me this morning that she will start tomorrow, however, that was if I was going to be okay with it, because if not she was willing to extend her leave for me. I told her I was going to be fine and that she should really get back to her job, because I really was feeling better and that I could look after myself now. I was grateful to have her by my side because these past few months were really excruciating.

"Hara?" I hear my door being knocked on and I see my mother pop her head in.

I give her a smile indicating for her to enter. I sat up while she made her way to the side of my bed and took a seat.

"Are you really sure that you're okay with me going back to work?" She asks with a slight worried expression shown on her face.

"Omma, I will be truly fine. I am sorry that I made you worry so much" I answer her, I was regretting my past behaviour towards h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter