Home

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her teary and cold eyes widened in shock and revelation. I watched as she tried to utter out a word, but she couldn't find the right words. Instead, she moved back from Minho and began to walk away.

Just like that, Mina was gone.

 

 

I wished that I knew what was going through her mind.

 

I've never wished for something so crucially in my entire life.

 

I wished I could've stopped her at that moment.

 

Because that would've changed everything.

 

 

~~~

 

The days goes past relatively fast, maybe is it because I am quite used to staying here already? Or is it because I am enjoying seeing the progress made so far. However, the time spent with Minho was slowly beginning to take a toll on my life. Not only was I receiving more messages and missed phone calls from my mother and my stepfather Dae Jung. Key and YoSeob was starting to wonder why I was not attending school for the past four days.

Key, especially, was getting worried about my whereabouts. I've re-read all the messages from him and my heart sank. I should atleast let him know. He didn't need to worry this much about me.

"Do you want to go home?"

I look up, meeting Minho's eyes as he sits across from me. I close my phone and place it down next to me.

"Are you going to come with me?" I ask, hoping his answer would be Yes.

Minho doesn't answer, except he keeps his gaze on me. Feeling a bit annoyed, I reached over to my right, grabbing my pillow and throwing it towards my stepbrother's face.

"Why do you stare so much" I couldn't hide my small laugh as he obviously did not even try to dodge it. Minho picks up the pillow which from the floor and hugs it in the process. He smiles, his smile was so breath taking, I just wished he would remain like this forever, him smiling from his heart.

"Should we watch a movie?"

That's what's we've been doing primarily every day. Watch movies, all sorts of movies in the hotel room we were staying in. I would usually stay on my bed while Minho would be on his as the flatscreen T.V was large enough for us both to see. But that was when I got to pick which movies to watch, since the ones I chose was completely oppsite to what Minho would pick.

"It's my turn to decide" I say, reaching for the remote that was on Minho's nightstand. Trust me, I was glad it was my turn. I did not want to go through another horrific, bloody and mind boggling movie he seems to always select.

"You fell asleep during yesterday's movie, so technically it's my turn" He beat me to it. I sat back down on my bed and pouted in defeat. It was totally not fair, I was really tired and the movie was way too long that if I had to sit through it, it would've probably ended around 2 P.M.

I was still sulking in my mind as Minho began to go through the movie options. I just knew he would choose a horror genre. Great.

Putting my sulking behind me, I reached for my pillow, only to find that my bed was out of pillows as I threw my only pillow towards Minho. Fantastic.

Minho noticed my uneasiness as I always had something to hug during the movies, but he chose to ignore me and held my pillow against him tighter.

As I settled down on my bed, leaning against the hard wooden headboard while waiting for the movie to start, I thought about the last few days. The last few days spending time with Minho.
I realized that Minho was a lot more happier, especially when he took me shopping. Maybe I was imagining it since I was thrilled to be going shopping for clothes and other necessities, but I swore that he was smiling a lot more. Was Minho finally healing? Was he really going to be okay?

"Oh my gosh!" I cry out before hiding myself under the sheets, that murderous scream in the opening of the movie where a victim dies from a mysterious force will forever be something my heart cannot handle. For christsakes, it's broad daylight and here I am chickening away under my bed sheets like a baby.

 

~~~

 

"Oppa" I say, with my head hanging off the side of my bed, staring into a pair of mesmerizing eyes opposite me.

"Are you okay?" I ask, trying really hard to read his expression, but all I could focus on was my head slowly becoming dizzy.

Minho smiles softly "You don't seem to be" he says, he was on his bed doing what exactly I was doing, except he didn't look like he was in any slight pain or discomfort.

I didn't know how long we've been doing this, but my head was about to explode if I didn't get up at any second.

"Ow ow ow" I cry out, finally given up on hanging my head upside down with my eyes closing in the process because if I left them opened I'd feel like they were going to pop out. Minho must've gotten out of his bed as I hear quick footsteps now approaching closer.

I feel my bed dip in weight and soon my right wrist is being pulled leading me to sit up. I could slowly feel the pain reducing and when I opened my eyes, I was left facing Minho, who was seated on my bed, his face relatively close to mine.

"Are you okay?" He asked, still holding onto me.

"...Ne" I say slowly, my mind going hazy for a while causing me to stare at his lips. I watched as his lips curved upwards into another small smile and I found myself smiling with him too.

 

~~~

 

Staying with Minho in this hotel room for almost a week was something which I've never had imagined, but suprisingly I did not mind at all. It felt weird at first, but as days go by one after another I almost felt at home. I couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter