Young Blood

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Hara? Are you ok?” Key asked looking at me with worried eyes. “huh?” I faced him feeling confused. “is something bothering you Hara?” YoSeob asked while placing his cue stick in the holder. “no, why?” I replied. “I’ll take her out for some fresh air” Key quickly spoke and grabbed my hand. “I’m fine really, what’s with the questions” I spoke. “stop lying to yourself” Key spoke loudly facing me. “the moment YoSeob spoke his name (referring to Gi Kwang) you seemed distant” he added. “it doesn’t bother me anymore…I’ve moved on” I answered. He must’ve mistaken my reaction since I was surprised and shocked to see Minho. “I should’ve have told the guys about what happened” Key spoke sounding angry. “what has happened, happened they don’t need to know” I spoke and my memories of the scene started to come back. “I knew Gi Kwang was not himself, I should’ve done something…” Key spoke softly while looking at the cars that drove past. “Key…” I spoke while walking towards him. “oh god why didn’t I do anything” he continued to speak trying to find answers to which no one could give him. “Key” I spoke louder reaching for his hands. Looking into his eyes I saw nothing but regret. How I said I have moved on, but I did not think about the people who were still affected, some like Key who still can’t.

“I’m sure they went this way” I spoke to myself in the busy street looking around. After I told Key the reason I seemed different was because I saw Minho with his girlfriend. Yeah the girl who always comes to our home in the early mornings to get him. You may also think I’m becoming more like a stalker, but let me tell you I just can’t help it.

They were sitting in a table in a coffee shop it seems. I on the other hand was peeking behind the building few metres away. It seemed like they were not talking much since they were just sitting there. “is this one of your hobbies or something?” I heard Key spoke behind me. “I’m just anxious to see who she was” I replied still looking at them. “they are on a date shouldn’t you leave them be” Key spoke again. I was half listening to Key blab on about privacy and half watching and concentrating on what the girl was doing. Minho stood up and walked away to somewhere I couldn’t see, the girl watched him leave and this weird feeling hit me. The girl seemed…suspicious. Yes suspicious is the word to describe this because she was looking around her, as if she was looking for someone. The next thing I saw her reaching for Minho’s jacket which was left on the chair.

I don’t believe this, oh my gosh this is so not happening is it? I was stuck in denial when I saw the girl taking money out of Minho’s wallet. She took I don’t know how much but to me, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter