My new House is an Mansion...

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a two hour drive, I was counting every minute it seems. It was so boring the only thing I could see outside the car window was trees, trees and more trees. Even my conversation with my mother didn’t lasted through this long drive. I was counting how many trees that went past then had this urge to close my eyes.

I woke up to find my mother calling me that we made it to the house. I quickly got to my senses and reached for the car door handle to see my new home, or at least to stretch my legs from sitting in the car for I don’t know how long.

“Uhh..mom, are you sure we are at the right address?..” she replied while getting the boxes and suitcases out of our car trunk “I told you this will shock you, even I was shocked at first when I heard about it from Dae Jung, now come on sweetie go grab the bags from the back seat."

I turned around still shocked to see what I had been calling my new home a “house” for all this time but THIS house looked more like an mansion!

I then heard the gate which looked black and was very tall started to move, which made me jump and turned around to see it opening, I said this to myself “this is so unreal am I still asleep?” and pinched my left arm. I felt pain so which means no, I’m not asleep.

My mother then called “Dae Jung!” in this really happy tone voice of hers, it was kind of creepy to me since her voice was extra high this time. I saw Dae Jung walking towards us and I quickly bowed and said hello. He gave me this huge smile on his face and walked towards my mother and hugged her. I was seriously freaking out at this moment not because of the smile, but because they were all lovey dovey towards each other. I then quickly called out the first thing that I thought of “I need to use the bathro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter