2

It's All About You, My Butterfly

A ring on her phone disturbed her sleep. She rubbed her eyes and checked her phone, it’s an SMS.

 

Morning baby girl!

How’s your sleep? I’m in the plane now and sitting next to Daesung.

The flight is about to board. I’ll text u once the plane landed.

Take care and don’t be a naughty rabbit, okay?

 

Dara sighed and look at the clock, it’s 7AM. She put her phone back beside her pillow and does some stretching before she went out of her bedroom. She’s planning to jog around her dorm then hit the gym with Hwangssabu to have their punching session. Aishhhh… She almost forgets that she hasn’t cancelled the restaurant that she had reserved. She called the restaurant couple times but still nobody answered the call. So she decided to call it later after she finished her punching session.

 

Jogging is done.

 

She took a bath then prepared her shirts and sweatpants. She put all her stuffs to her bag and hopped on her white range rover, she drove to meet Hwangssabu. She could hear couple ring from her phone, and receiving some text. She knew that Jiyong is trying to call her but she refused to answer the call. She needed to be alone now and release her anger to the other way.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Here, I’ve prepared your gloves. Put them on and we could start the punching.” Hwangssabu gave Dara a pair of red punching gloves.

 

“Okay. I just put my bag.”

 

She followed Hwangssabu instruction to punch as hard as she could. Beads of sweat are forming on her forehead. Her body felt burning as she kept on punching the small pillow bag on Hwangssabu’s hands.

 

“Harder Dara! You hit like a girl!”

 

“YAAHHH! I am a girl!”

 

“Come on, give me more! Hit harder!”

 

*PUNCH *PUNCH *PUNCH

 

“Focus! You’re losing you power!

 

*PUNCH *PUNCH *PUNCH!!

 

“Swing your punch to my pillow bag, not to my faceeee…”

 

“Aigoo… I’m so sorry TT TT! Ottoke… Are you okay?”

 

Hwangssabu laughed and patted her sweaty back, he took off both of her gloves “Of course I’m fine. Don’t worry…”

 

“I thought you’re going to faint!”

 

“Your punch won’t make me faint hehehe! Anyway tell me, what’s wrong with you? You never like punching session. It’s Minzy and CL style, not you and Bom style. What’s up Dara?”

 

“A-ani… Uuhhmmmm… I’m just curious why Minzy and CL like it so much. I just wanna try kekekke! And I swear it’s FUN!”

 

“Jinja? Are you really okay?”

 

“Nehhhhh!”

 

“Okay. Let’s do some stretching before finished this off. I don’t want you to get some cramp or arms pain, or Jiyong will kick my .”

 

Dara just kept silent and do the stretching. Her body was all tired but it’s all worth because she is feeling better now after punching those pillow bags. She left the gym and sat at YG Building lobby. She looked at her phone, 3 missed calls from Bommie, 2 messages from CL, 15 missed calls and 5 messages from Jiyong. She opened them.

 

First message from CL:

EONNI!!! Where are you?!

Bommie eonni is very angry, u aren’t picking up her call!

 

Second message from CL:

Bommie Eonni is taking TamTam as the hostage if u won’t call her back!

PPalliiiii!!!! Our son is in danger!

 

She laughed her off after reading CL message, she even almost drop her phone while laughing at the couch. The girls never failed to amuse her and made her day complete! Then she opened Jiyong text.

 

First message from Jiyong:

Are u awake? The plane just landed, I’m getting down from the plane now.

 

Second message from Jiyong:

Babe, are u okay? Why aren’t u replying my message?

 

Third message from Jiyong:

I’ve arrived at the Hotel with Dae. We’ll start filming his MV tomorrow on 1PM. Have u got ur lunch babe?

 

Fourth message from Jiyong:

YAH! U better reply me now before I book a flight back to Seoul and bite ur.. ur… Urghhh!! Never mind!

 

Fifth message from Jiyong:

I’m booking my ticket to Seoul NOW! I’ll be wearing ur blue jacket that u wore at 2NE1 New Evolution concert! Which has ur face on it! Let all the people see that G-Dragon belongs to SANDARA PARK!!

 

‘NOOOOOOO!!! I don’t wanna die in such a young age! All his fangirls are going to swarm around YG building and 2NE1’s dorm!!! ACKKK!!!’ She screamed on her mind and looked at the last messages she received from Jiyong was 5 minutes ago. She hurriedly called him! Only one ring needed for him to answer her call.

 

“SANDARA PARKKKK!!! How dare you ignore my texts and calls?!”

 

“YAH! Don’t be so loud! People might hear you!”

 

“I don’t care! I’ll be going out to the lobby and scream to the world that I Kwon Jiyong loves Sandara Park!”

 

“NOOOOOOO!!!! Don’t you dare to do it pabo!!!”

 

“So, now I have to threaten you to make you call me back Rabbit?!”

 

“YAH! I-I’m busy okay! I’ve just finished working out with Hwangssabu-nim. I put my phone in the bag, so I didn’t hear any ring!”

 

“… I’m sorry baby girl… my bad. I’m just worried and I missed your voice… I thought that you’re still mad on me.”

 

“I’m sorry too for not checking out my phone earlier… So, where are you now?”

 

“… Are you calling me up just to check if I really went to the airport with that jacket?”

 

“Errr… Maybe…”

 

“DARAAAAA!!!!!”

 

“Aishhhh… I’m just worried that your fangirls will kill me instantly when they saw you wearing that jacket! I don’t want to make my girls sad for losing such an incredible girl like me! TamTam losing his omma and CL-Roooo has to raise TamTam alone! And… And… All my fanboys will commit suicide! Ottokeee~”

 

“… … Take the last one back! I’m warning you! I’m in the car now and I’ll be driving to the airport now!”

 

“Aigooo~ That’s just a joke. Please have some humor Ji!!! ”

 

“I’m not in the mood for joking! Take the last one back! I’ll kill all your fanboys and I’m serious!!”

 

“Yes yes! I’ll take them back! Happy now?”

 

“No! Send me a kiss and say that you love me!!”

 

“You damned and spoiled Dragon!”

 

“WHATTTT?!?!?”

 

“A-ani... muach muach muach! I LOVE YOU Ji! Happy now?!”

 

“Very much baby girl” He is smiling foolishly like a little boy, satisfied with the kiss and the love she gave him.

 

“When you will be back to Seoul?”

 

“Hmmm… we’ll try to finish the filming as soon as possible but I’m making it not more than 3 days.”

 

“Okay, I’ll try to manage my time to meet you at the shooting place tomorrow with the girls and Bigbang members”

 

“Jinja?!?!”

 

“Nehhhh…”

 

“I’ll be waiting then… I love you baby girl.”

 

“Love you too baby boy. Take care.” She hung up the phone and a smile crept to her lips. That boy was really something. He could make her world upside down just by talking to him. He is a spoiled brat who has a big ego and always threatens her to publish their relationship. She is happy that he is willing to show to the world that they’re dating but it’s just this isn’t the right time since he will be releasing his new album and also with 2NE1. His career is the most important thing for her, and she can’t take any risk for that… Even though her heart already tired playing hide and seek with the media.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Once she opened her dorm door, she was being tackled by Bommie “You naughty Darong! Where have you been? You’ve been out since morning and now it’s 5PM! I’m worried as hell! What if somebody kidnap you?!” Bommie kept on scolding her while CL was hugging TamTam and Minzy was copying some moves from Youngbae.

 

Suddenly Top came to her view while holding Bommie’s ice cream corn “Bommie ah, Dara noona is gasping for air. Your weight is too much for her…”

 

“Oh no… did I hurt you Darong?” Bommie pulled herself up and helped Dara to stand up.

 

“A-ani, I’m fine… I’m just surprised that you suddenly tackled me kekekke! What have you done to my TamTam, Bommie?!”

 

Bommie didn't has the chance to answer Dara's question suddenly Seungri ran out from the kitchen and hugged Dara “Noonaaaaaaa~ I missed youuuu~” She hugged him back but CL came close to Seungri and dragged him away from Dara “eonni, this rat is infected, don’t get too close with him. We don’t know what kind of virus and disease he is infected with! Go away you rat!”

 

“Yah! Don’t called me rat, you cat! You’re just jealous that I’m hugging my favorite noona and I’m not hugging you!”

 

“MWOHHH?!?!! Me jealous?! Screwed you rat! You wanna take this outside?! Because I’m going to punch your ugly face and make your black eye worsen!”

 

“Oh no noona, CL-Rooo is going to me outside! Helpppppp~”

 

“I’m not interested on you! Don’t you dare call me CL-Rooo that’s only for those who is closed to me! And you’re out of the list!”

 

“Cl-Rooo… Just admit it to your member that you fancy me, you’re imagining yourself to be with me and you’re dreaming of me every night…” Seungri gave CL nonstop flirty winks and showed her his puppy eyes.

 

“Wink one more time rat and I swear to God your eyes won’t be able to open again tomorrow!”

 

“What? Can’t stand my y eyes CL-Roooooo???” He emphasized the word of CL-Roooo just to make here irritated.

 

“Top oppa! Youngbae oppa! Do you still need this rat in your group because killing him is VERY VERY tempting!”

 

Dara was just stared blankly looking back and forth from Seungri to CL. But things like this make them closer to each other. Nobody can make CL angry like this and only CL could tame Seungri down. Maybe bickering is one of their ways to show love? Fufufufu~ Who knows?

 

She moved herself out from the bickering couple and sat on the couch. Minzy was still narrating Youngbae’s dance.  Top and Bommie are lost in their alien-nation TT TT! Try to disturb them and Bommie will grew fangs on her teeth and bite your heads off. So Dara decided to have a chat with Youngbae “Do you all want to have your dinner here, Bae?”

 

“No noona, we’re just playing around here. We’ll be back to the dorm 7PM.”

 

“Do you have any plan back at the dorm? If you don’t have any plan why don’t you just have the dinner here with us. That would be fun!”

 

“Actually Papa YG called us to meet him up on 8PM. Sorry noona…”

 

“Too bad… Or you could taste your noona’s cook, I’m the best chef here kekekeke!”

 

“That’s the most frightening thing noona.” His eyes turned into a tiny slits as he laughed on Dara. She hit his arm playfully and laughed with him “Aigooo this naughty boy always mocking me! Huh!”

 

 

~~~

 

 

The clock showed 7PM, the boys were rushing to the door. They don’t want to be late for the meeting with Papa YG. The boys bid their goodbye “Bye girls!” Seungri was the one who ran out of the dorm because CL kept on chasing him. While Youngbae is trying to keep their maknae alive before CL cut the life of the maknae. Top was waving to the girls “See you tomorrow girls! And I’m kidnapping this corn monster with me.” He dragged Bommie out and CL screams can be heard “Top oppa, I want her back before 12AM!”

 

“Arasso.” Top answered.

 

CL, Minzy and Dara were back to the living room. Minzy came up to Dara and asked her “Eonni, how’s your dinner?”

 

“What dinner?” Dara confusedly asked.

 

“The one that you reserved for your anniversary. Have you cancelled it Eonni?” CL asked further.

 

“Aigooo! I forget!” Dara smacked her forehead then ran to her room. She quickly changed her clothes.

 

CL and Minzy were standing in front of her room “Eonni, you could just call them to cancel the dinner”, “Yeah you don’t have to go there eonni”

 

“I’ve tried to call in the morning but nobody answer it. I need to go there and apologized formally. Do you want to have something? I’ll take away some food for you all.”

 

”No need, just drive safely.” CL advised and helped her putting all her stuffs to her little bag. When she is done changing her clothes, Minzy gave her the car keys and waved her hand “Take care eonni!”. Dara ran out of the dorm to the basement where she parked her car. When the car engine roared, she drove out to the restaurant.