37

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Happy 7th Anniversary of BigBang ^^!

 

Author note: Annyeongggg!

19-08-2013 = 7th years of BigBang

 

Today I browsed on YouTube and found this incredible and fabulous video. It's our boys and how their charms radiating to the world. Even international VIPs are crying a river for our boys. They work hard, get injured and nose bleeding, lots of scratch but still they perform fantasticly for us. A BIG APPLAUS FOR BIGBANG. That's what we called as a true entertainer. The video really make me so proud to be VIP!!! Please check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izgSQVZvaYw

 

We are VIPs for yesterday, today and will always be your VIPs!

 

 

And HELL YEAH for this fandom!!!!!

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

 

 

Kylle13, Gadisayu, ChoiRachelle, Camillecastaneda, AikqoOh08fti, MissChievious69, Aylabblue, Browneyesmouse04, Kregnana, Joms_Sundae, Dezri28, CrazyDaragon, Soshexo129, Myjane07, Gstargrisel, Lheenieh, Aliezesheila, Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

 

 

Inkigayo Studio. 2NE1 Room.

 

 

The girls have done performing on the stage and were walking back to their changing room. They were so happy that the reaction of the fans was really incredible! When they opened the door, they saw the boys were in chaos. Jjangmae and their stylist were being brutally exposed by the boys. CL, Bommie, Dara and Minzy were throwing puzzled look to each other. Why in the hell is their manager and stylist only wearing a ing boxer and without a shirt???!!!!!! Is this a gigolo club or 2NE1 exchanging room?

 

“Jjangmae? What are you doing wearing only boxer in this cold room? Aren’t you getting cold?” Dara was the first who is concerned with Jjangmae and ready to take a blanket to cover Jjangmae but Jiyong blocked her.

 

“Oh my godddd… Tabi, why in the hell are you holding his shirt? Are you the one who is stripping him off? Do you like to see Jjangmae ???” Bommie was shocked to see Jjangmae’s shirt in the hand of her boyfriend. Has her boyfriend turned out into a gay now???? Maybe it’s her fault for not giving him the kisses he always wanted!!! Omooooo~

 

“! A-ani! It’s not me Bommie, I swear!! Jiyong is the one who stripped them off! I’m just holding his shirt and tied him onto the chair but it was all Jiyong’s order! He went nuts just now!” Top instantly answered his Bommie and waved his white flag in the air. He didn’t want his girlfriend to think that his ual orientation is changed!!! He is normal for god sake!!!

 

Both Jjangmae and their stylist hung their head low and didn’t dare to look at Jiyong. Jiyong was crossing his hands on his chest and glaring at the two men in front of him, who only wear boxer “Jiyong-ssi, we are truly sorry…” They apologized sincerely to Jiyong but he didn’t buy it. He remembered the cold water that hit him to cool down his Dragon Junior at Japan! And he didn’t like it at all! Now it was revenge time for blocking him and giving him blueballs which was such a deep pain!! But the cold water wasn’t a big deal for him, the main problem is the photos in Jjangmae’s phone!

 

“Jiyong oppa, why did you strip them off? What’s happening here?” CL dared herself to ask Jiyong.

 

“They just told me about your next new song Do You Love Me! It will use the same concept with Falling in Love song which is about summer loving and wearing more provocative cloths! And I’m ing strongly disagree with the concept and the cloths!” Jiyong told the girls and Top butted in angrily to help Jiyong up “Bommie! I never complain on your short dress or mini shorts but wearing a freaking bikini in an MV which is going to be watched by millions of eyes??!!! HELL NOOO!!!! You better wear a jacket!!”

 

“But oppa, we have worked hard to have the bikini body… Jjangmae and the stylist have bought the bikinis too. It will be such a waste if we don’t wear it.” Minzy played with her hem shirt and tried to bargain with her oppas.

 

Daesung quickly protest on her comment “Minzy ah, you are only 19. I’ve seen your bikini from Jjangmae’s phone and it was two pieces of bikini!!! Please wear something else…”

 

“Guys, I think we better let the girls have their way. It’s just an MV though… Maybe some of the scene will be edited and…” Youngbae didn’t dare to finish his comment as he saw Jiyong, Top, Daesung and Seungri’s face were all snapping to him and their eyes were staring fiercely. The four of them were ready to shut his mouth if he didn’t zip it instantly. Damn, he is really a dead meat now!! He quickly put on his shades to block those cold killer stares and slapped JJangmae’s shoulder hardly “You should change their cloths from bikini into jacket on that MV! I strongly protest on behalf of my brothers!”

 

“You still can use the summer concept but not the bikini! Definitely not a bikini, but a swim wear! I will be the one to choose your swim wear, D. And don’t you dare to complain. I don’t want those god damn fanboys of yours are having their fantasy on you or drooling over your body!” Jiyong spitted out his threat.

 

“YAAHHHH!!! Why should you choose my bikini??? You aren’t my manager or my stylist! Bigbang could have y girls in the MV and we never complain! So it’s time for us to show how y we are! We don’t need y boys in our MV, we just need the four of us! I agree with Baby Min! We have been shaping up our body with Hwangssabu and it’s time for us to show our smoking hotness!!“ Dara was fuming and her nostril was flaring up! How could the boys saying these things on her and the girls?! Who the hell are they? Even Papa YG has agreed on the concept and now they are trying to crash on their plan??!!! Bigbang could have y girls or models in mini dress on their MV but 2NE1 never have y boys on the MV! All the model in 2NE1 MVs are Bigbang’s friends for god sake! The girls has spent hours in that freaking gym with Hwangssabu to work on their asses! She will fight with the boys for this extraordinary MV!

 

“YEAHHH!!!! THAT’S MY PARK SISTER!!! We protest! We love bikini and NOBODY can stop us from wearing it!! Not even Bigbang!!! You guys hear that??!!!“ Bommie was yelling like a wild and crazy demonstrator while pumping her fist to the air with barbaric way! That’s Bominator for you... Even Top was cringed under her killing stare...

 

Go eonni! Go eonni! Defend our concept! Even Sajangnim has agreed on the concept! Don’t let them ruin or destroy our perfect plan!!” CL and Minzy are now following Bommie on pumping their fist. They were shouting on the boys and backing up Dara as their leader on facing the boys. Jjangmae and the stylist silently chanting the girls name with giddy smile. The boys were all smacking their forehead hopelessly because of the girls kept on insisting with the bikini concept! This is war then!!

 

“Dara!! You got to be kidding me!!! You want to wear this damn two pieces of bikini on the MV?! WHAT THE HELL??!!!! I won’t let you!” Jiyong roared and showing her Jjangmae’s phone which has all the girls bikini photos in it.

 

“And Bommie!! Don’t you dare to think I will let you off this easily this time!!! Your bikini is the worst from the four of you!!!! I don’t think that bikini could cover your body!!! The bikini has too much cut around your hips!!! And what I hate the most is you upper bikini only cover half of y-your... your... Aishhhh!!! I’m not saying that part of your body!!!” Top was stomping his feet in anger. Bommie just crossed her hands on her chest and looked at the opposite side from Top “HEOL!!!!”

 

“Minzy ah… Oppa is very sorry for asking too much from you but please listen to oppa just for this last time. Arasso? Bikini is not your type because oppa know that Minzy style is hiphop warrior... Like I Am The Best! Oppa loves your style on that MV.” Daesung still tried his chance on pleading her like a father to his daughter but Minzy covered her ears with her hands and shook her head vigorously as she sang her part in I Don't Care song on the highest volume she could.

 

Jiyong was looking at Youngbae, but he knew Youngbae was the neutral type. He won’t participate in this war between the boys and 2NE1, and for worst he was sitting beside JJangmae chatting animatedly! Then Jiyong snapped his head to Seungri. His last effort! His maknae just kept silent about the bikini concept while the other was spitting fire on the girls. He was busy with his phone, typing on something. Is he afraid with CL? “Yah! Seungrat! Bring your up here and fight with us! Won’t you say something about this??!!! Your girl will wear a bikini with low front cut!” Jiyong yelled at him.

 

Suddenly Seungri took couple steps to Jiyong and whispered his ultimate weapon to his hyung “Hyung, I’ve texted Teddy hyung just now. He was the one who compose this music and made the concept. I’ve told him the situation around here and lied to him that you are about to kill him for accepting the girls request on wearing bikini. He said he will listen to whatever you want for the MV to be. If you want it, he will edit the bikini part and 95% of the MV will be safe to be seen for public hehehehe~”

 

Jiyong was smirking in victory after hearing Seungri’s words. He even kissed Seungri’s cheek as a symbol of his pleasure and enjoyment but much disgust to Seungri. Their brotherhood only displayed in their dorm! Not in front of their girlfriends!!! Top, Daesung and Youngbae were all looking at Jiyong’s smile. Is the victory on their side? The girls were starting to feel uneasy because that smile means bad thing was happening to them!

 

“Kwon Jiyong! Stop smirking!” Dara was pissed off with his face expression!

 

“Baby… You know that I’m not G-Dragon or Kwon Jiyong for nothing, right? You better choose whether you wear the swim wear I’ve chosen for you or I will talk personally to Teddy hyung on aborting the music and the MV?” He grinned evilly as he could smell the triumph was on his side. The girls were all gasping in horror “NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”

 

CL, Bommie and Minzy quickly pushed Dara to Jiyong’s front and surrendering her to him. “Rat! What did you whisper just now to Jiyong oppa??!!!! Oppa, please don’t listen to that rat and Dara eonni will wear the swim wear you choose for her! But please don’t abort the music or the concept!”, “Neh oppa! Dara eonni will surely obey you. Or maybe eonni should wear a diving swimsuit for better option?”, “Darong ah… I believe that Jiyong has a very good taste on fashion, I think he will choose the best for you to wear on the MV!”. Dara couldn’t help but sighed defeated. How dare the girls giving her away to Jiyong just like that TT TT???!!!! She knew the girls love Do You Love Me song so much but pleaseeee don’t trade her! Where was their sisterhood???!!!!!! Dara was about to rant on the girls but when she saw their face were full of expectation and giving her the puppies eyes, she hung down her head.

 

“Arasso… I will wear the swim wear that you have chosen for me. But please choose a very atttractive and y one because I’m going to wear my push up bra to make my assets look nicer on the camera fufufufu~” The boys and the girls were widening their eyes once Dara finished talking. This crazy rabbit is committing suicide for sure! They knew Dara won’t let Jiyong win that easily without making him leashing his wrath!

 

… … 1 … …

 

… … 2 … …

 

… … 3 … …

 

“YAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SANDARAAAA PARKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take those words back now!!!!!!” Jiyong’s voice was booming in the room. All of the people inside the room were fleeing out of instantly. Daesung quickly grabbed Minzy’s wrist and ran out of the room in flash. They need to save their asses before Jiyong’s anger exploded and they got blame for it. Unexpectedly Minzy gripped Daesung's hand tighter in the middle of running out “Daesung oppa, I’m sorry for the bikini concept and for acting childish just now but please don’t worry… I swear will wear something to cover the bikini.” Relieved was washing over Daesung’s heart after hearing Minzy’s words. He patted her head softly and smile “Thank you Minzy ah, you’re really oppa’s favorite girl.

 

Back to 2NE1 Room.

 

“Aigoooo~ You damned and spoiled Dragon. I’m just joking around with you. Why so serious, Ji?” Dara flinched a bit once she saw her angry boyfriend won’t get soften to her. She came up to him and circled her hands onto his neck “Baby… I will wear anything you choose for me. Even an astronout uniform. Happy ^^?” She cuddled into his body and pouted her lips to calm him down. And yes… The Dragon was tamed and pleased with her being obedient. He pouted his lips too and told her about the thing that was bothering his mind “Baby, you know I hate it when you show some skin. I hate it when other men look at your body. Especially your fanboys… They might download the MV and save it in their phone. I just can’t help it…”

 

Dara brought his face up and met his eyes “Baby boy, stop pouting or I will kiss you…”

 

“Then you better kiss me now, baby girl… You have promised me about something after you are done from the stage, right?” He cocked his eyebrow naughtily and challenged her.

 

“Not now… not here… Do you want Bommie to kill you?” She whispered lowly on his ear and ended her words with his earlobe. His body immediately went stiffed and frozen. His ears went red and all the blood was rushing into one part… His lower abdomen part. When her tongue stopped his earlobe, Jiyong grabbed her waist and pressed her body tightly with his body “If nobody was here, I will definitely take you now. On this very moment, you little teaser…” Jiyong growled darkly as he shuts both of his eyes tightly and tried to focus on other thing before his Dragon Junior wake up.

 

Dara was turn on with his offer. A very tempting offer… It feels like she was addicting to the drugs and Jiyong is her drugs. Her heart was beating erratically and about to explode as she remembered his hands wandering on her body, his lips kissing every inch of her skin and his s that sent her away to euphoria. In a flash of second, she pulled her boyfriend out of the room and bid goodbye to the others “Guys! I’m going home with Jiyong now! I need to settle some problem with him!” Jiyong was smirking when he listened to his girlfriend. He waved his hand and dashed out of the room with his impatient girlfriend.

 

Seungri were looking around the room, there’s only CL, Bom noona, Top hyung and Youngbae hyung. He bravely came up to CL and held both of her hands firmly “Chaecat, I believe you know the best about your body. I can’t say no about the concept because you are an entertainer. It’s all up to you but please consider of my feeling about the…”

 

“Ssshhhh… No need to tell me about it. I understand you, oppa. I will wear jacket or a sweater and the bikini scene will only for couple seconds.” CL was cooing her displeased boyfriend about the MV concept. She was glad her annoying rat would trust her and have confidence about her wearing the bikini.

 

“Have a date with me tonight, arasso? I’ve prepared a candle light dinner in my room… Just the two of us… Chaecat…” Seungri blushed in embarrassment. It feels so damn weird and awkward asking a girl to have candle light dinner together in his room. Not to mention this is his first time for asking a romantic candle light dinner! But she is not CL for nothing, she kissed him fully on the lips and purred “I thought you will never ask me, Rat.”

 

“YAH! CL-Rooo! No public display affection please! You are still under age! I forbid you to kiss Seungri in public place!” Bommie hissed out her ultimatum to CL. But the girl just casually grabbed her giant bouquet of flowers then ran up to her boyfriend. She dragged Seungri’s arms while saying goodbye to Bommie ahjumma and Top ahjussi “I will be home around 1AM. See you later Bommie eonni!!! Bye Top oppa!!”.

 

“Have fun with Top hyung, noonaaaa~” Seungri was teasing Bommie and Top.

 

Top was defeated. His ally has left him. He can’t fight this war without a strong commander like Jiyong. Now only Youngbae were here and he was about to went home to the dorm. So it means he was alone with Bommie. He won’t win against Bommie. He surrendered himself to her fully “Bommie, my alien mate, my corn monster and my lovely girlfriend… I don’t know what to say but please… Don’t reveal or expose your body too much. Your upper bikini only cover half of your for god sake... Those things are only for my eyes to see, not those men.” He even attacked Bommie with his puppy eyes and frowning face.

 

Bommie was touched. Her Tabi was always considering about her dress every time she has to perform… He never complains, in fact he always support and cheer her up before she went up to the stage. Bommie glanced at JJangmae and the stylist. She opened the rope while laughing out loud. How could these boys found a rope to tie Jjangmae and their stylist??? Unbelieveable. Yes, her alien is really unbelieveable. He is the perfect one for her. “Tabi, I will think again about the bikini and I promise you that I will try to wear the uny one. Arasso? Now could you please stop giving me those puppy eyes? I swear just by gazing into your eyes have made me surrender to you. Remind me to question your mom, how could she born a very attractive son like you with a very extremely y eyes...”

 

Top was giggling like a little boy and took little steps closer to Bommie without breaking his eyes on her. He opened up his palm to take Bommie’s hand in his. Once he has her hand in him, he kissed her back hand “Bommie, this pair of y eyes only looking for you. No one else... Even though there is a woman laying in front of me, this eyes will never break away from your eyes. Choi Seunghyun is only for Park Bom. We always be TopBom. I love you. I really love you.”