36

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Annyeong AppLersDaraGonNyongDal~

Happy 25th birthday to Kwon Jiyong ^^!

생일 축하합니다 (saeng-il chukahamnida)

 

 

 

 

 

 

From a cute and chubby little baby, you have grown up into a PERFECT youngman and TALENTED artist in music industry. Your Appa and Omma must be very proud of you ^^!

 

We as the VIPs are wishing you: Always be healthy and take a good care of yourself. Success on your upcoming album. Come and visit us every year by doing concerts. Have the fullest fun of you life. We will keep on supporting and protecting Applers. We are VIPs for yesterday, today and will always be your VIPs! 

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

Camillecastaneda, AikqoOh08fti, MissChievious69, Aylabblue, Browneyesmouse04, Kregnana, Joms_Sundae, Dezri28, CrazyDaragon, Soshexo129, Myjane07, Gstargrisel, Lheenieh, Aliezesheila, Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

 

Inkigayo stage.

 

CL was nervous and her body was tensed. She kept on pacing from forth and back like a husband who is waiting for his wife to give birth… Her face was stiff and she can’t even smile a bit. Her smile was so rigid and not happy, definitely not a genuine smile. Bommie who has been examining CL’s behavior for the past minutes got angry, she paused her makeup stylist “Sorry, could you please wait for a second.” She stood up from the make up area and screamed on CL “YAH! CL-Rooo! What the hell happened again?! Why are you being like this??!!! I thought you are okay now!!”

 

“I-I… I’m fine eonni. I’m okay… Nothing happened…” CL was surprised with Bommie’s voice was thundering the room and made everyone in the room flinched with her strong screamed.

 

“YAH! Don’t you dare to lie on me, CL-Rooo!!!!! Tell me the truth now! What is wrong with you today?!” Bommie marched herself to CL harshly with furious face. She grabbed both CL’s shoulder and shook it with her incredible power “Earth to Lee Chaerin! Answer me!! What’s wrong!!! Or I swear me and the girls will go back to the dorm and abort out performance tonight on Inkigayo!!!” Yes… Bommie’s strategy on digging up her problem was a big SUCCESS. CL was shocked and scared “Noooo!! You can’t do that eonni! I’m… I’m just worried… and scared to meet that rat face to face.”

 

“Aigooo~ CL-Rooo, you are being childish. You need to ready yourself because sooner or later you still have to meet him. We are YG Family, right? We work in the same building and in the same company. You can’t run away from him forever…” Dara comforted CL and shooed Bommie away from her side. She knew a furious Bominator and a stressed CL weren’t a good combo.

 

“Errr… Eonni, I’m very sorry to inform this bad news… But Daesung oppa just sent me text and he said that the boys have arrived. They are in the parking area and on the way up here now.” Minzy worriedly delivered the text from Daesung to her eonnis. She didn’t dare to look at CL after saying the information.

 

“WHAAAATTTTT????!!!! NOOOO!!! I can’t meet him now!!!! Tell them not to come here!!!” CL exploded in shock and about to raked her hair in frustration but Bommie hurriedly gripped both of her hands and prevent it to happen “YAH! Don’t you dare to ruin and mess up your hair!! We don’t have much time anymore!”

 

“Baby Min! Eonni! Ottokeeee~” CL started to cry out and and jumped on her spot. Dara quickly fanned CL’s face “Omooo~ CL-Rooo, don’t cry… Please don’t cry or drop a tear!! Your eyes make up will be all smears up! Hang onnnn!!! I will block the door for you but please get a grip of yourself! He is a rat and you are the cat! You will catch and kill him! Not the other way round!”

 

Dara’s words have awakened CL’s brutal side. She clenched her fist and both of her eyes were flaring up “Yes, I will kill that bastard after I get down from the stage!! Let’s finish this stage quickly, my hands are eager to punch his ing face!!!”. The girls eyes were getting bigger and their eyelashes almost fell off from their eyes “Uh oh! Seems that Dara eonni saying the wrong words…” Minzy smacked her forehead and Dara was getting more panic as she jogged around in terror “Aigoooo~ I’m sorry girls… I don’t know what to say! Huwaaaa!!!”

 

“YAH! LEE CHAERIN! You shouldn’t kill the rat! You should kill the stage and those audiences by giving the best performance tonight! Make them scream your name!!! Kill them all!!!” Bommie tried to avert CL’s anger. CL used to be the most passionate one when it comes on performing on stage but that damn panda has caused a trouble and make 2NE1 juggling up and down!

 

 

Suddenly 2NE1 door was opened.

 

The girls instantly shut up their mouth and silent was creeping 2NE1’s room like a grave yard. Their eyes were all focused on the door that was slowly opened. Daesung was in the first line to greet the girls as usual with his angel smile and bright personality “2NE1 NOLZAAA!!!!!”. The girls face was calmer as they took a big and long relieved breath “Phew… It’s Daesung…” Minzy ran up to Daesung and welcome him to get inside.

 

Top was behind Daesung, followed by Youngbae and Jiyong. Once Top spotted his corn alien, he walked fastly approaching to her without breaking his stare. He didn’t care about the pair of eyes that were looking on him weirdly or curiously. He cupped Bommie’s face with both of his hands gently and his eyes were softly meeting her eyes “I missed you so much Bommie… You have been practicing too hard for this performance, and ignored my texts or calls. Inkigayo is blocking our way of communication.” He said sorrowfully.

 

“You are really such an alien. Please speak clearly, what do you mean by our way of communication, Tabi?” Bommie was confused with her boyfriend’s words. Is he talking in alien language? Because she didn’t understand him. Not even a word…

 

“This…” He let his lips kissed her tenderly and slowly her lower lips. All the boys and the girls were turning their back on the alien couple. The sound of their smooching could be heard clearly!!! The boys and the girls were swearing at the couple who radiates hot aura just by kissing each other! “OOHHHH MY GODDDD!” They chorused together and trying to close their own eyes.

 

Jiyong came up to Dara and hugged her tightly from behind while leaning his chin to her shoulder. He kissed her bare shoulder lovingly “Baby girl, I miss you… Where is my ppo ppo???” Dara let go the hug and planted a peck kiss on his lips “There you go with your ppo ppo. Happy?” Her face was cheering but Jiyong was pouting his lips and his face was displeased “What? Just a peck? I want it to be like Top hyung and Bom noona ppo ppo.” He was sulking.

 

“Aigooo~ stop pouting and be a good boy… You will get more than just a kiss after I’m done from the stage.” She winked seductively on him and Jiyong was snuggling into her body to hide his blush. His baby girl really loves to .

 

Daesung was looking around the room. Top hyung and Bom noona still on their alien ‘communication’ by lips. Jiyong hyung and Dara noona also doing lovey dovey acts and exchanging sweet words to each other. He blocked Minzy’s ears with both of his hands so she won’t hear any smooch sounds from the alien couple or story from the Dragon and Rabbit couple. Daesung smiled up to her “Minzy ah, focus your eyes on me for a while until they are done with their moments. Arasso?”

 

The girl just nodded her head and a pink tint can be seen on her cheeks. She bit her lips shyly and answered him “Arasso oppa… I always focus my eyes on you.”

 

CL was scanning around the room and her mortal enemy is no where to be spotted. Somehow she felt a little disappointed that rat isn’t coming out to see her! This is the girls performance! It’s their come back! He and the boys had promised to always support the girls every time they are going to perform! But her disappointment soon vanished when she heard a very loud bang on 2NE1 door.

 

All of them were looking at the door again. But there’s only a big bouquet of flowers and a pair of foot could be seen on the door frame. The person was hiding behind the big flowers and slowly moving forward with small steps to CL. Seems that the door was opened by the foot because the flower can’t be hold just by one hand. Firstly CL was puzzled by the flowers but then she realized! She examined the giant bouquet which is filled up with the same flowers that she has accepted yesterday in the dancing room. Red tulips, cream roses and white baby breath. It is exactly the same flowers that she accepted yesterday! But it was much more bigger this time!

 

Nervously she took steps forward to the flowers and the person who brought it. Another love note was tied with the hot pink ribbon and her name was in the note. She tear the love note from the hot pink ribbon and started to read it silently in her heart.

 

‘I will love you forever, Lee Chaerin.

XOXO’

 

KYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! She almost fainted because of the over heated!!! This love note is really bad for her health! Especially her heart! She needs to know who this person is or she wont be cool down from curiosity!!! She held the flowers in her arms gently and a pair of gloomy eyes appeared. Seungri? Lee Seungri???!!!!! She shoved the flowers rudely to Youngbae who was standing not far from her. Youngbae was surprised by the sudden flowers and quickly held it tightly with both of his hands because it’s kind of heavy to be handled with one hand only.

 

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?????!!!!!!!! WHO TOLD YOU TO COME HERE????!!!!!” CL put both of her hands on her hips and barked out in anger. But little did she know, her heart has lighted up a bit because he finally came to see her and he was the one who sent her the ramen and the flowers. And also the love notes that made her heart beating not in a normal pace.

 

“Please Chaerin…” Seungri begged her again. He knew she will kick him out of the room in seconds but he has straightened himself and swore this big misunderstanding has to end now or he will go crazy!

 

D, let them be alone. Let’s get out from here...Jiyong was holding Dara’s hand and walking to the door. He signaled the boys and the girls to leave CL and Seungri alone. This is their time to clear everything out. They walked out of the room silently without saying anything.

 

“You know the exit door, now of you go…” CL pointed on the door and asked him to leave the room. She still can’t forgive him for being that close to other girl and getting into a cab together! He even hugged the girl’s waist! But Seungri stood still on his track as he tried one more time “Chaerin, please listen to me now…”

 

“SHUT UP! JUST GO TO THE HELL WITH THAT GIRL!” She cut him off.

 

“Nothing happen…”

 

“I DON’T CARE AND I DON’T GIVE A ! NOW OUT!!!!!” She closed both of her ears. She was blocking his voice to penetrate her hearing.

 

“Oh my God, Chaerin! Listen to me please!” He screamed desperately to CL.

 

“You like her don’t you? And that’s why you get into the cab with her! Oh how stupid I am for asking you that question! Of course you like her! She is everyman’s dream girl! She has a sweet smile, the cuteness and wears girlie dress!!!” Finally she stated out all of the things that she doesn’t have from that girl.

 

“If I like sweet, cute and girlie girl, I would join SM Entertainment damn it! Why should I bother myself to work hard and be a trainee at YG for freaking years, Chae???!!!!!“ Seungri reply angrily. He is losing his patient now.

 

“ you Rat! Get lost from my sight! I don't want to see you again! Don't you bother me with your crap! I ain't listening to you!!” CL was pushing Seungri to the door but Seungri won’t move, not even a bit. He held both of her hands tightly to stop her.

 

“No, you shut up and listen to me!” He retorted back at her.

 

“NO! YOU SHUT UP!!! I don't care anymore! Just go with that of yours and have fun because we are done now!!” She was yelling and heartbreaking. Anger made her accidentally spoke out the break up words…

 

“LEE CHAERIN!!! Stop it! It's a MISUNDERSTANDING for god sake! I didn't do anything! It's just that she was happened to be there at the event and drunk! The producer asked me to help her out to get a cab and that's it! Nothing happened! You could ask my manager! I went back to the hotel with him after sending her off to the cab!” At last Seungri spilled his story in one breath.

 

“Damn you rat! If I didn't kill you now, this head and this heart can't focus on my performance which is going to be started in 20 minutes more!!! We were practicing so damn hard to be on that Inkigayo stage!! And you just come here to ruin my concentration!” CL was clutching her shirt and crying.

 

He gathered her face in his hands and wiped the tears with his thumb “I know you are upset with me and I’m truly sorry for that photo but please concentrate on the stage just for 15 minutes and you can come back to kill me!” He even suggested that stupid idea into her brain! And now it’s too late to take it back or regret it!

 

“YAH! How could you say that so easily?!! This brain inside my head can't stop comparing myself with that you sent into the cab!!! What if she send you a text or call you?! What if she likes you?! I know I'm not cute, I'm not sweet, I'm not skinny and I'm not ing pretty! I even swear and curse a lot like a boy!!! God, I’m so damn screwed!!” CL was breaking down on the floor and she can’t stop the tears anymore.

 

“Chaerin, listen... I love hip hop, I love rapper and I love bad girls. That's why I joined YG...” Seungri knelt in front of her and tilted her face to met his sad eyes “Look at me, Chaerin… This is me, Lee Seungri… I don't need skinny es, who can't sing and just flaunt their body on the stage and their cuteness! I need Lee Chaerin!!! The leader of 2NE1! The fierce rapper from YG! Have proud on yourself, Chae... You are CL, my sky... Now go out there, get your cute little ready to perform and show me how you burnt the stage as always. This is Inkigayo 2013 and that stage belongs only for 2NE1. You got that?” His eyes were peering into CL with serious and firm looks.

 

“... ... R-really Oppa? ... Are you proud of me? ... Aren't you ashamed with me? I can’t smile sweetly like her... I can’t be cute and I won’t do aegyo or gwiyomi. I will never wear that girlie dress… Someday I’m sure that you will regret it to have a girlfriend like me…” CL sadly spilled all her flaws and imperfection to Seungri and hoping he will still take her as who she is.

 

“Listen you little cat, I am more than just proud of you. I am the one and only baddass female's boyfriend in Seoul for god sake! Every men are lining up to be your boyfriend and you have tons of fanboys! I’m the one who really ashamed for myself because I can do nothing, just a joker and do variety shows. Anyway who said that I’m ashamed when you swear or curse? I find it y… extremely y, Chaerin… You don’t know how much I hold myself up from kissing you the moment you took the flowers. Now prepare yourself well, I want to see CL and I want to hear Blackjacks screaming over 2NE1. Rememb...”

 

“Rat, shut your mouth.” She claimed his lips and gave him a very passionate kiss. It only took 3 seconds to have him replying the kiss. She missed those lips kissing her lovingly. She finished the kiss by biting his lower lips naughtily that made him sent back from heaven to earth. He was eager for more, his hands traveled onto her back and drew her closer to his body.

 

“You talked too much, rat. Just show me how much you wanted to kiss me.” She challenged him and he was smiling from ear to ear. Gladly he kissed her again with much more passionate. CL jumped onto his body and tangled her feet onto his waist. He was taking steps back onto the couch and deepened the kiss. He can never get enough just by and her lips. Suddenly she inserted her tongue and he was shocked to feel her sweet tongue exploring his mouth. When his tongue made contact with her, the door was knocked and Jjangmae called her from behind the door “CL!!! It’s about time!! Get ready to the back stage nowww!!!!”

 

“Arasso!! I will be out in seconds!” After replying to Jjangmae, she faced her boyfriend again “I will be back in 15 minutes rat and while I'm performing please prepare yourself well... I'm going to make you scream my name tonight. Meoowww~” With that she left him dumbstruck trying to understand what’s the meaning of her words… But a chuckle escaped from his mouth after few seconds and he shouted “YES!!! YES!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!” CL was laughing when she listened to her boyfriend’s voice was booming out from 2NE1 room in joy.

 

She gathered with the girls and get ready to rock the stage. After this performance was done, they need to get back to their beloved boyfriends and do something badddd~ But of course Minzy, Daesung and Youngbae will straight go home to the dorm fufufufu~

 

The girls were on the stage. “Are you readyyy???” CL, Bommie, Dara and Minzy shouted to the audiences and they screamed back on her “NEHHHHHHHH! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! WE! LOVE! YOU!!! The music was blasting the studio and the girls danced their body. The boys were bobbing their heads as flowing with the music at the back stage. “Seems that our maknae has cleared his things out with Chaerin… She looks so stunning on the stage. The charisma of a true leader.” Youngbae smiled happily to the other as he swayed his body with his dougie dance style.

 

“Yeah, I’m happy for Seungri. He won’t frown anymore or barging into my room and pestering me with his problem.” Daesung was following Youngbae and he danced along with him. Daesung had enough with Seungri. The maknae kept on saying ‘ottokeeee~’ to his ears and Seungri’s voice made his head throbbing in pain or worst, giving him a nightmare! Luckily Top hyung and Jiyong hyung were fast enough to tie down the rat on the bed and hurriedly locked him inside his own bedroom.

 

“DAMN!!! I will definitely kick Jjangmae and the stylist’s for giving my baby girl such a very short dress!!!!” Jiyong was gritting his teeth and his eyes never left Dara’s thigh! HOLY CRAP!!! That smooth, silky and creamy thigh always taunting his dreams everynight and left his Dragon Junior hanging in the morning... I would take her now and rip off that mini dress from her luscious body, then hump on her real hard until she was screaming my name!’ He unconsciously his dried lips hungrily. Dara and y dress was never a good thing for Jiyong. He was taking off his jacket as his body was getting hot with his wild imaginations.

 

While dancing Dara turned her body at Jiyong and spotted her boyfriend eyes were set darkly on her. She flinched under his glare. That moment she knew, she will get the punishment from Jiyong because of the mini dress she is wearing right now. But as crazy as Dara, she won’t let him punished her without making him blow out in anger first. She purposely winked flirty at him and swayed her hips sensually to provoke him. Jiyong’s eyes grew bigger on this view! He needs to spank this crazy rabbit! Oh noooo... Not a spank but a hot, steamy and mind blowing will definitely teach her a lesson for not doing y dance in front of the stage!

 

Woahhh... Noona can dance ily like that???“ Daesung was gawking.

 

“I’m surprised, how she could be this innocent and seductive in the same time?Youngbae was bewildered and left his mouth hanging open.

 

Then he looked back at s, all od the boys were blushing on Dara’s action. What the ??!!!! ARGHHHHH! He streched out his jacket wider to block the boys view That is my girl! Stop looking at her like she is a meat, you bunch of wolf!!“

 

Oh my god! Ji, look at Dara noona!Top pointed out his finger to Dara. Jiyong quickly snapped his head back to Dara and he saw her threw both of her hands to the air while jumping to gain more cheer from the audiences which made her dress going a little bit up from her thigh. He was out off his mind and he marched himself to the stage. As reading their leader’s mind, the boys instantly grabbed Jiyong’s body tightly to prevent him from running onto the stage and covering Dara with his jacket!

 

“Wait up Ji, don’t you dare to do what I’m thinking you are going to do! Look at my Bommie’s dress! She always gets the part of flaunting her legs! But I always shut my mouth because she will surely kill me if I complain about her dress! Or worst by running up to the stage and cover her legs!” Top warned him and his hands were covering Jiyong’s flaring eyes! But this made Jiyong more furious “Yah! Don’t block my sight!!! Get your hands off from my eyes, hyung! Look at the audiences are full with those retarded boys! What if one of her fanboys suddenly jumps up to the stage and touch her thigh??!!! I’m going to punch the light out of their faces! I need to see her and protect her!!!”

 

But Top didn’t listen to Jiyong’s unreasonable reason. He instructed the boys to helped him dragged Jiyong back to 2NE1’s room “Ji, don’t you see that 8 big security around the stage? They will protect our girls, so please shut up for now. Boys, we need to bring him back to the girls room now.”

 

“Nooooooooooo!!!!! Let me goooo!!!! You can’t do this to me, hyung!!! KKK!!!!” Jiyong tried to struggle from the grip but he was no match against Youngbae, Daesung and Top.