15

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author's note: Annyeong Applers~! I want to greet my New readers, Regular readers, Voters and Subscribers~

Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible (GUYS! Check her profile picture! Very cute & it's our favorite couple DARAGONNNN~), Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly,ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214,Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako,  AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers. Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~

 

 

 

Papa YG office.

 

 

“Dara, do you know why did I call you here?” Papa YG asked her calmly.

 

“No, I don’t know. Is there anything I can help Sajangnim?” Her smiled beamed to Papa YG.

 

“Here, please take a look…” Papa YG offered her the Laptop in front of him and let her see the page that he was reading just now.

 

She gasped in horror and her eyes grew wider than before “Omoo… I can explain this Sajangnim! There is nothing between me and Donghae.”

 

“Dara, you don’t have to explain it to me. When I found this out, Lee Soo Man-ssi from SM Entertainment has called me. He formally apologized to me for Donghae’s reckless and careless action at Japan and the airport, and especially for kissing you in front of your dorm.”

 

“Sajangnim, we’re just good friends and no more than that. I could clear this thing out if you let me talk to the media…”

 

“Wait Dara, I’m not done yet…” He cut her off speaking.

 

“I’m sorry Sajangnim.” She bowed her head.

 

“Unfortunately the fans are rejoicing and supporting your relationship with Donghae. I’m just worried about you and Jiyong. I'm sure he will go ballistic if he knew about this scandal. Anyway did he know about this?”

 

“Jiyong met Donghae at Japan but about the kiss, I don’t think he knows it yet. It was just a goodbye kiss Sajangnim, and it happened too fast and I can’t avoid it! I swear!” Dara shrieked.

 

“I’m fine with the news but the problem is like what I’ve said just now, Super Junior fans are supporting your relationship, they even made a group named DaraHae to cheer and protect you and Donghae's relationship. That was the scary part... These headlines and photos are helping Super Junior's reputation on their upcoming concert. Lee Soo Man-ssi was offering me a deal just now.”Papa YG face suddenly looked depressed.

 

“What’s the deal Sajangnim?” Dara asked curiously.

 

“He wants you to officially date Lee Donghae.” He dropped the main problem.

 

“WHATTTT!??!?!?!!!” Dara jumped from her seat.

 

“Yes. He wants you to officially date Lee Donghae. Aishhh… Don’t make me repeat this again Dara, it feels so weird to let those words rolled off from my tongue and I feel so irritate. I haven’t agreed on that yet. I’m thinking about your feeling and what about my Jiyong? If he knew about this, I don't dare to think what he will do to Donghae and Lee Soo Man-ssi.” Papa YG concerned.

 

“Please Sajangnim… I can’t do that… Just turn down the…”

 

**Papa YG’s phone ringing…**

 

Papa YG held up his hand as a signal for Dara to stop talking. Dara nodded and shut , she knew someone important is calling Papa YG now. Papa YG answered the call “Yoboseyo?”

 

“… … … … …”

 

“Ani, I haven’t talked with Dara yet. The girls are busy shooting for their MV.”

 

“… … … … …”

 

“Yes, they will be having their comeback at MNET COUNTDOWN tomorrow night.”

 

“… … … … …”

 

“What?! Sorry but I can’t promise you that now. I need to talk with Dara first, she needs to know about this. I will call you back, my wife is calling me now. Annyeong.” Papa YG hung up the phone. He even lied to Lee Soo Man just to end the call. He is soooo going to get because of this rabbit in front of him!

 

“Sajangnim, was that Lee Soo Man-ssi?”

 

“Yes. That guy can’t wait for my answer! He wants me to agree on him and for tomorrow MNET COUNTDOWN he has made a plan. He will ask Donghae to officially publish your relationship with him in front of the camera. Goddd!!! Jiyong will kill me for sure!! We need for clear out this problem as soon as possible...” Papa YG smacked his forehead.

 

“Please Sajangnim… I can’t…” She begged to Papa YG.

 

“I know Dara, I will decline the deal and think for other solution. You got my words on this. I want the best for you my daughter and my son Jiyong. Please calm down and keep on your focus for tomorrow event. Concentrate, arasso?” He smiled assuringly to her.

 

Dara bowed 90 degree to Papa YG “Sajangnim, I owe you so much for this. Thank you! I will join and support YG Family for the rest of my life!!”

 

Papa YG laughed and shooed her away “Nehhh… I will mark your words in my head. Get out now before I changed my mind hehehe…”

 

She smiled in relieved while running out of the office and closed the door slowly. Dara walked happily to Teddy oppa’s recording room. She felt calm because Papa YG will surely helped her out in this situation. She needs to tell this news to the girls! It’s gossip time!!!

 

 

~~~

 

 

Teddy’s Recording Room.

 

 

“OH MAY GHADDDDD!!!! Donghae was kissing Dara’s head?!?!?!??!!” The girls and Teddy chorused together when they saw the photo.

 

“Why didn’t she tell us about this?!” Bommie fished out her phone and ready to call Dara! She is soooo ready to scold her! But CL held her hand from calling Dara and reasoned “Eonni, do you think Sajangnim knew about this news?” Their eyes widened when they heard CL’s words!

 

“Aigooo… Could he knows about this before us?!!?! Why I didn’t think about that?!” Boomie smacked her head.

 

“Bom, stop doing that. It won’t help you to get smarter!” Teddy joked out but was answered with the girls sending him glares to back off and shut up! This is the matter of life and death, so Teddy zipped his mouth and just listened to the girls talking.

 

“Why Darong isn’t back yet?!!?!??! I’m getting stressed here!!!! I swear I could get bald because of her!!!!” Bommie almost cried herself waiting for Dara to come back. She has been out for more than 20 minutes! And why she hasn’t back yet?!?!??!?!!!

 

“Eonni… I’m scared… what if Sajangnim scold her…” Minzy hugged her knees and her eyes were watery.

 

BAM! Suddenly the door opened.

 

Dara was smiling brightly to them! The girls stood up abruptly and screamed “YAHHHH!!! Daraaaaaa!!!!!!” the girls were attacking her! She was going sooo dead now for making them worried so damn much!

 

“Girlssss… Oh come on! Firstly, please let her take her breathe. We will definitely lose her if you keep on squeezing her body like this.” Teddy laughed while slowly pulling out the girls one by one from Dara’s tiny body.

 

BAM! The door was slammed opened. Again.

 

Now all of them were staring at Jiyong. A very furious Jiyong to be details. Teddy just rubbed his face hopelessly and pleads them “Guys… Pleaseeee… I beg you all to open the door slowly… I love all the things in this room just like my wife God damn it TT TTT!”. But too bad nobody is listening to him. Their eyes were glued on the furious Dragon. His eyes were burning in rage and focused only to Dara. She flinched under his glares. Jiyong took big steps to the girls and snatched Dara wrist rudely “You! Come out with me now!!!” He dragged her out by force.

 

CL, Bommie and Minzy remember Seungris words Remember, whatever things happen you all have to hold on noona! Don't let her meet up with Jiyong hyung! I REPEAT, DO NOT LET HER MEET UP WITH JIYONG HYUNG! Or there will be World War 3!’ The alarm in their head was started to ascending up the volume and panic hits them! Ottokeee~ CL and Bommie quickly pulled Dara’s other hand and Minzy was blocking the door out!

 

“Let go my Dara eonni! You are hurting her, oppa!” This was the first time they heard Minzy was shouting to Jiyong.

 

“YAH! Jiyong! Don’t drag her away! We still need to talk with her!” Bommie tried to match with Jiyong’s power and not letting him dragged Dara away from them! If what Seungri’s said was right, then there will be the World War 3!

 

“Teddy oppa!! Help us! He is trying to kidnap eonni! Tell him that we haven’t finished recording and we still need eonni!!!!” CL begged Teddy while her hands were hugging Bommie’s waist and helped her pulling Dara’s hand.

 

“Errr… Guys… I beg you please get out from my room slowly without breaking anything and you all may continue your bloody war outside.” Teddy chose nobody side’s since he was too scared with the girls and Jiyong’ wrath. But still nobody listened to him! He just prayed to God that all his “babies” in this room would be fine and NOT broken by this sparta people TT TT!

 

BAM! The door was slammed opened. Again! And again!!

 

Teddy couldn’t help but cried over the door which was started to make ‘creak’ sound! “God!!!! Please stop them from banging and slamming my lovely door!!!!!!!! Don’t let them crash on my ‘babiessss’!!! I beg you all to get out from this room now!!!!!“ But still they didn’t listen to him! They were too busy with their own bloody war! This was their final stage! Either Dara goes with Jiyong or with the girls!

 

Now Seungri has arrived and looked at those people who were fighting over Dara. Firstly he greeted and bowed to Teddy who is crying now ”Annyeong Teddy hyung..." then he quickly ran behind the girls and positioned himself after CL. Seungri helped her pulling Dara towards them. Jiyong is getting more frustrated because Dara's hand was slowly slipping from his grips and because his trusted maknae is betraying him now! What the KK?! He chose to help the girls and not him! “YAHHHH!! Screw you Seungrat!!! Why are you helping them?!!?! You’re in my member! We are Bigbang! Not in 2NE1 for God sake!!!!!”

 

Seungri suddenly stopped helping CL and looking back and forth from Jiyong to CL. He was CONFUSED and felt GUILTY! But CL suddenly screams “Oppa!!! Don't stop pulling!!! Jiyong oppa is hurting Dara eonni! Can’t you see that?!!?!?!!! We can’t let eonni go with him!!!!”

 

“Sorry hyung but I love noona more than you! Let my noona go!” Seungri was back to his position and helping the girls to pull again.

 

Dara was the one who is exhausted. Her hands and wrist were starting to hurts because she was being pulled here and there by the girls and Jiyong. She needs to stop on this stupid thing before she lost both of her hands! “Guys, please stop. I can’t feel my hands anymore…” her voice sounds that she was in pain. Then they stopped pulling her hand and looked at her slowly massaging her red hand.

 

When the girls aren’t paying attention and busy apologizing to Teddy for ignoring him, Jiyong took this chance to throw Dara body onto his shoulder and ran away with all his might from the girls. He could hear the girls screaming but then the screams slowly started to fade. He knew that he was far away from the girls now.