56

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! This is definitely the year of Daragon!!

See the photo below~ It's NOT a manip and it's LEGIT fufufufu~~~

 

Dara leaned her body to Jiyong and Jiyong gently put his right hand to Dara's temple, bringing her even closer to him. I could feel that he is marking his god damn territory, since I've heard that some of Dara's Fanboys were coming to AOMG Party too. And this gesture was shouting out loud “Fanboys, OFF and GO TO HELL!!! Sandara Park is MINE!!”

 

Jay Park, I personally wanna say THANK YOU for throwing such a ing hot party! Our DaraGon seems having so much fun ^^! Aigooo~ No wonder the AOMG party is secluded from paparazzi (NO camera and video!).

 

Let's all haters burnt in bitterness hohohoho~

Like I've said before, a photo spoke thousands words. And lately we have been getting too much photos ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! Oh no, it's like sweet treats for us being patient, protecting, loving and waiting our royal couple in calm~ Their love survive through years and I'm waiting for them to tie the knot...

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

Christinepacayra18, JaMhe27, Onyitunyil, MissLala, Cyian0214, Lori0830, Itinamarie, Peachypenguin, Metacognition18, DeeJeeLovers, Rilakuma-kun, Jeane2892, Zinzinmeuf, Imemily, Sna_jr, Mimimaee, Kathypufi, RY_Kwon, Geeeemae, IceAppler, Cams24, MarshieeBunny, XxYGDG, RY_kwon, Malditahselosa, Dela03, Jaedaraheart, LadyDai88, Uta167, Acclyknndy9, MizsA_13, Loveskoera, Pinkblue, Hyesujessica, Kakoii12, ChinLuvsyou31, ZeloBaby18, MDmaner18, Specterd, Jovelovesyou, Ghqy04, Sinichi2leal, Gagagugu, Bangseu, Pinkstripes, Bhaldz, Missy909, Jaja31, Candygirl24, Shirlynsh, Jlopez, MissBear, Kristelanne93, Kimchan, Jhoanna, Ckenzieal, Begturtle, Ashin_333, Poohbearl0u, Jadelyn, ChuffyCheesecake, Aban17, Jenny22, Babyyasashii, Celinelofamia013, Likeunot, Rivashayne11, DGGDBY, Timmy_k_s, YemaAlex, SylvrDragon, Josuke, Marge_unplugged, Xiena529, Zhiedara, Sansandara, Annekwon, Kpopavid17, Naejjorgio, SpraklingByeol, Belphagor, Theroyalbiatch, Kaitleenlee, Centurygirl, Ilovegdara, Tokki9, Tinefaith, Lilmissy, Joanne_MHHJED, Kerorokidd, Coocream, Cappuccin0, Proudasian, Femalebigbang22, Tabtabtab23, Daragon18, Great2happy, DopeDG, Redanddazed28, Xxmydz, Garimam38, Rr_0519, MissCookieCereal, Kitteeey21, Zenle19, Jaecza89, Kyopta401, Iamsasharra, Safaianabi, ParkRaeKi, Littleappler28, Butterfly27, TiffanyKwon, Heiress, Neirvon, Tynaayalita, Cfaafiy,  Maris027, Edel16, Krehyong, Yolaaa, Mawiinfinity, Dorememe, Whitering, Mye007, Acissej92, Kwonsantokky, Aryhelle, Leszel_VIP, Redholic7, Wishope, Myjoyce1986, Eastanstar, Sennorita, Lolipoli, Luilu88, Gail528, BanDannah, Chypea, DaRidoo, Kylle13, Gadisayu, ChoiRachelle, Camillecastaneda, AikqoOh08fti, MissChievious69, Aylabblue, Browneyesmouse04, Kregnana, Joms_Sundae, Dezri28, CrazyDaragon, Soshexo129, Myjane07, Gstargrisel, Lheenieh, Aliezesheila, Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

Dancing Room.

 

 

“Chaerin eonni, you are really naughty. How could you pretend to be fainted when he was there declaring his wedding proposal to you? I thought you will hug him as your responds!” Minzy was teasing her eonni who got caught on act! She knew that CL was faking her faints when she saw her eonni’s eyelashes were twitching in nervous after Hwangssabu was about to rub her nose with his special and famous stink ointment!

 

 

***Flashback***

 

“Move out! Move out! We have a situation here! And it’s emergency!!! My girl is still lifeless! Anyone, please bring her back and don’t let her fall into coma state too long!!!! I still have to talk a lot with her about the marriage thingie!!” Seungri managed to spread all the people who were blocking his way to Hwangssabu’s spot.

 

Panic and fright was obviously displayed on his face but he took the unconscious situation way too serious! His face was really DAEBAK, seems that he brought back a fallen soldier from war kekekekeke~

 

CL almost burst out her laugh and unmasked her acting because of this stupid Rat antics! ‘On the second thought, I want to faint longer and let him carry me around like this. Consider this as your punishment Rat! , his arms are quivering! Don’t tell me that he is tired for carrying me! Don’t you dare to drop me to the floor, RAATTTT!!!’ CL cursed loudly in her mind.

 

Seungri was carrying CL with bridal style from the lobby floor until the gym floor and he swore to God that his arms were giving up! This Cat was heavy! Damn, he needs to do some work out more!

 

The gym door swung open harshly and loudly. They saw a dying and exhausted Seungri was sweating like a damn pig holding up CL in his arms! “Please help meeeee!!!! OH MY GODDDD!!! She hasn’t awake!! I tell you guys, it has been 42 minutes and 35 secondsssss!!!! Save my girlfriendddd!!!!”

 

Daesung and Minzy instantly bolted up from the bench and flew to help Seungri on laying CL to the mattress slowly. Youngbae was looking up side while calmly holding a pack of ice cubes in a plastic on his nose but he could saw from his peripheral view that Seungri slumped down weakly to the floor once CL was rested peacefully on the mattress.

 

“Yah! Maknae! What did you do to Chaerin?! Why she hasn’t awake yet since I left both of you in the lobby?!” Youngbae dashed towards Seungri and threw the pack of ice cubes to grab Seungri’s collar and brought him up from the floor.

 

“I don’t know hyungggg~ I swear!!! I tried to tap on her cheek, massaged her head and fanning her face but she still won’t awake! Anyway why are your nose bleeding, hyung? … … Please don’t tell me that you watch that movie in this freaking hour!” Seungri accused Youngbae nosebleed was because of the movie. He knew how pure and innocent Youngbae is. Any scene will make him get a nosebleed. Cute isn’t it?

 

“Do you want to die, maknae??!!!!! How many times should I tell you that I’m not into those collections of yours??!!!! tt… My nose is bleeding again! Think this as your lucky day or I will surely kill you!” Youngbae bend down to pick up the ice pack that he has thrown to the floor and back sitting to the bench, looking upside hoping the ing irritating blood will stop flowing out from his nose.

 

“Hyung, please calm down. Your nosebleed hasn’t stop yet. Just don’t look down or the blood will flow down again.” Daesung was comforting Youngbae and wiping the melting ice that was drenching Youngbae’s face and shirt. Then he faced Seungri to narrate the whole story on how Youngbae got his nosebleed.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you guys?! Every time BigBang went around with 2NE1, there must be a problem! I haven’t done compressing Youngbae’s nosebleed and now you came here carrying an unconscious Chaerin!!!“ Hwangssabu was shrieking in terror as his eyes spotted CL was laying on the mattress and not moving. He just came back from the comfort room to soak the towel for Youngbae but now the soaked towel was used onto CL’s forehead.

 

Minzy jerked up from the mattress in surprised when Hwangssabu’s voice filled the area. “Hwangssabu, don’t get mad. Nothing is wrong. Chaerin eonni was too happy with Seungri oppa and that’s why she faints. There’s no trouble, I swear.”

 

Hwangssabu felt a lot calm after listening to Minzy. He knew Minzy won’t lie nor do some mischief act to him. He has heard the disaster that happened on the lobby area few minutes ago from Seo Hyun. Luckily Seo Hyun was fast enough to call Sajangnim and arrived in the right time before his boys and girls were doing mass destruction onto the uninvited guests! Suddenly someone hugged his leg which made him shocked and looked down.

 

“Master Hwangssabu! I’ve tapped her cheek, massaged her head and fanning her head but she hasn’t awake! You have to do something! If she falls asleep for too long, she will be in coma state! Like Jiyong hyung after the car accident! I can not lose her and I dont want to lose her!!!!” Seungri ranted out like a stress guy. Well it’s not his fault anyway because nobody knew about Jiyong’s coma state was a lie after all. But it’s his fault for being too stupid and brainless!

 

“YAH! Get away from me! How could I awake Chaerin if you hold on my leg like this?! I need to take my special and famous ointment in the locker!” Hwangssabu yanked Seungri away by hauling his back collar like a little puppy and started to walked to his locker. He rummaged his bag and searching for his home-made balm.

 

Once he found it, he proudly showed it to the boys and Minzy. “Ta daaaa~ Today you are all going to witness the magic of my home-made balm! I use some secret stuffs into this balm but I’m sorry I can’t reveal my secret ingredients. Let’s rub this balm onto her nose.”

 

When the tube was opened, a weird, creepy, unusual and stink smell was strongly poking onto their nose. They hurriedly pinched their nose to block the smell from entering their nose and contaminating their lungs!!! Everyone in the room was throwing dreadful looking to each other. A terrible look are-you-sure-the-balm-is-ing-safe-and-not-poisoned??!!!!

 

“Hwangssabu, you know that I never beg to anyone but now I’m begging you. Oh no… I’m pleading my life to you, please close the tube now. I think my nose is going to fall off from my face by the weird smell.” Youngbae was brave enough to speak out the truth even though Hwangssabu was casting him a displeased face by his rude comment.

 

”Yah! That’s very rude of you, Youngbae! This magic balm is really effective you know! Let’s try it on Chaerin.” Hwangssabu walked closer to CL and stucked his finger into the tube to take some of the balm onto his point finger.

 

But Seungri quickly blocked him before he could success on putting that poisonous balm onto CL’s nose. “For god sake Hwangssabu! Did you say ‘let’s try’ just now?! Is this balm never used by human race before??!!!! HOLY TT!!! My girl isn’t an animal for testing!!!! I won’t allow you!!

 

“Oh look! Eonni’s eyes are fluttering to open! She has awake! Please close the tube nowww!! Eewww... The smell is polluting the air!” Minzy rushed herself to CL’s side and helped her to sit up while Hwangssabu dropped his shoulder in defeat and sighed.

 

CL quickly winked her left eye to Minzy and pretended to groan in ache. “Minzy ah, please help me out to the dancing room. I want to take a rest for a while there.” CL couldn’t face Seungri now because he will start to talk about the marriage again and she won’t let him see how blushed her face is! So Minzy escorted CL out from the gym area leaving the boys in silent.

 

***Flashback End***

 

 

“Aishhhh! I can’t squeal in front of him! That stupid Rat’s ego will be getting bigger and blowing his head! He will get cocky if I quickly said yes to his proposal! I want him to give his best shots on proposing me! And since I don’t know what to do, so I just choose to faint! What do you want me to do, Baby Min?!”

 

CL was defending herself but her face can’t hide her happy expression was rushing through her systems. Her cheeks were hurting for too much smiling! Hellooo… Her boyfriend was proposing her just now, hell yeah she was all covered with giddiness!

 

“Firstly I thought that today was our dooms day because those Japan es were coming to YG Building but it turns out to be the best day ever for us! Dara eonni has cleared out her problem with that Japan . Seungri oppa was proposing romantically to you, eonni. Bommie eonni is nothing to be seen but I guess that she left with Top oppa. And finally I’m in relationship with Daesung oppaaaaa~ Is there any better than this?”

 

Daesung’s face was filling up her brain and she can’t forget the moment when he said ‘I love you, Gong Minzy’. Her cheeks were getting warmer when those words repeated in her mind.

 

“Minzy ah, actually I know that Daesung oppa loves you but he hides it so well from us. I could feel that there’s something special between you 2 and I’m so happy that he has confessed his feeling. It’s been years for him to stay patience and waiting for the right time. I feel relieve if your boyfriend is Daesung oppa because I know that he will take a good care of you. He is the best man for you.”

 

CL was satisfied to know that her maknae is dating Daesung. Among Bigbang members, Daesung is the most reliable one. The most mature and kind. She is sure that Daesung will never let Minzy down.

 

“I’m so happy for you too, Chaerin eonni! Seungri oppa is really daebak! I bet even Kim Dong Wan oppa and Rain oppa can’t make your heart raced up like what Seungri oppa did! He never failed to surprise you with his antics! He is really a man full of surprise! He even tamed the fierce leader of 2NE1 with his weirdness!”

 

Minzy was squealing and jumping around with CL while holding their hands. People may look down on her Seungri oppa but deep down inside she knew how cheesy and romantic is her Seungri oppa to her Chaerin eonni!

 

“Aigooo~ Minzy ah, I’m really amazed and flying to the moon when he told me that he wants to get married with me! KYAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I’m going to get married! I’m going to be a bride!!!! I’m going to be his wife!!” CL shouted out her feelings but suddenly someone jumped onto her back and they stumbled to the floor together because of losing the balance.

 

“Omooo!!! My hubby CL-Rooo is going to get married?! Whennnn??? Did Seungri have proposed to you?!!! What did I miss while I’m in the meeting room?! Noooooo!!!! Feed me up with the happy news, pali! I’m dying to hear it!!!” Dara groaned in frustration and regretted it for not ending the meeting as soon as she can! If that hot and y Dragon didn’t occupy her time, maybe she will get out from the meeting room earlier! She missed the best moment in her life!!! Seungri has proposed to her hubby!

 

“Wifey, where have you been??!!!?! Has the meeting done?! You didn’t get any problem or trouble, right?? You missed a lot! A LOT!!!” CL was trying to stand up from the floor and brought Dara together up with her. Her lips were itching to tell Dara about what was happening in the lobby after Dara left them.

 

“Yes, the meeting has done and Sajangnim has cleared everything out. We have explained it to the WGM boys about turning down the contract. Everything is cool and no damage done. Now stop talking about the meeting, I’m not interested on talking the meeting. Start to tell me about you! How did he propose you?? Did he look cool? Cute? Or what????” Smirked was plastered clearly on Dara’s mouth! She had to dig the missing information from CL!

 

“You won’t believe this eonni! That ing Rat has finally proposed me! He proposed me!!! But of course with the BIG BIG BIG help of Bommie eonni as the Bominator!!” CL’s face turned sour as she remembered how Bommie spat out her deadly threat to Seungri that made him blurted everything in his mind about marrying CL.

 

“What?! Bommie helped him to propose you?! I’m his favorite noona! Why should he ask help from Bommie?! He should asked help from meeee!!!! … … … Wait a minute… You said Bominator? Did Bommie use her strength and force Seungri to propose you?! Hell noooo! Please tell me that my speculation is wrongggg!” Dara’s face was all shown confused and horrified. What did Bommie do to her baby panda? She didn’t beat him, right? She hoped her baby panda is still alive and not injured!

 

“Neh eonni! Our Bommie eonni is very cool! She is really a true bad female!! She grabbed on Seungri oppa’s hair and threatened him violently. ‘Listen to me carefully, Lee Seungri… This is not Park Bom noona or Choi SeungHyun’s girlfriend speaking to you, but this is BOMINATOR speaking. After CL-Rooo is done kicking you off from her perfect life, I will positively hunt you down. You won’t have any space to hide, not even in a small mouse hole. I will carve CL-Rooo’s name on your face with knife, slash your legs with chainsaw, and destroy your ing life with my hands.’ Then Seungri oppa started to cry and beg for Chaerin eonni’s forgiveness! It was sooo funny! Too bad you weren’t there, eonni! You could die laughing on the floor!” Minzy was imitating Bommie’s darkened voice and laughed loudly when she remembered how funny Seungri’s face was when he was crying!

 

“And that Rat blurted everything up in front of us unashamedly while my face was burning with shameeee!!! He said ‘Don’t take my life away now, I still want to marry my Cat. She has to be my bride… Built a house and have a small family. I promise to love her only! Only Lee Chaerin the love of my life!!! I can’t leave her yet!!!!’ That was the best of all eonni! All the ty and stupid romantic dramas we watched in the dorm are nothing compared to what he said to me on the lobby! I’m so happy!!! Oh no, I’m so ING HAPPY!!! Minzy will be my bridesmaid, Bommie eonni is going to sing with Youngbae oppa on the stage, Daesung oppa will be the MC for the day, Top oppa and Jiyong oppa are going to have free beat-boxing and rapping together! And you are going to be my crazy wedding organizer! My wedding party is going to be the coolest!!!” Now the 3 of them were holding each other hands and jumping in circle while cheering.

 

“CL-Rooo! I’m so happy for you! I know that Seungri is going to be a real man someday to propose you. But I never thought he will propose you this fast! Come on, squeal with me GiZiBe!!! Show me how happy you are!”

 

Big smile could be seen on Dara’s face and she even shed a tear for CL. She was truly happy for her. She has seen how CL struggling when the scandal of Seungri hit her real bad. Her leader needs a man to complete her hard and tough life. And Seungri has happened to be the right man for CL. He has proved himself as a gentleman. A perfect match for her hubby, CL-Rooo.

 

When CL was about to screamed out in happiness to Dara, suddenly the door was opened with a loud bang. Almost breaking the door into 2 pieces!!

 

A huffing and puffing Bommie was revealed on the door. “I’M SO HAPPY TODAY!!!!! MY ALIEN BOYFRIEND JUST PROPOSED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! SOON I’M GOING TO BE MRS.CHOI!!!!!!!” Bommie yelled out her news once she opened the door. She ran towards the girls who welcomed her with big shocked and joyful face! They were hugging like long lost sisters!

 

“Oh my goodness! You big fat liar, shut uppp!!! You too Bommie??!!!!! This is the best day for me!!!!” Dara can’t believe what her ears has listened to! Just now CL-Rooo told her that Seungri was proposing and now Bommie also got proposed by Top??!!!!! This is the happiest day of her life! She could never get enough for saying thank you to God for today’s happiness was really over loaded! She can’t contained her feeling anymore, she was flying high!

 

“Eonni!!!! Let’s get married together!! We should have the same date!!! We have to book a big grand ballroom hotel that could fill all of our guests. Our faces will be display on every front page of media! ‘2NE1 CL and Park Bom are getting married!!’ How awesome is that??!!!!! Those ing es are going to cry out and flooding Japan with their tears after reading the news!!!” CL couldn’t stop spreading her amusement to her face and Bommie was all agreeing with her leader’s suggestion! Their minds were off imagining how crazy will their wedding be. Dreaming look was all over on their faces!

 

“This is really DAEBAK!!!!! Kyaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! My eonnis are going to get married soon and I hope years later I could follow you to walk on the aisle proudly with Daesung oppa!!! What about you Dara eonni? Has Jiyong oppa proposed to you?” After Minzy asked the question, all eyes were placed to Dara.

 

The noisy atmosphere has changed into a silent one. The 3 of them were waiting for Dara to answer their maknae’s question. She just played with her fingers nervously and staring on her shoes.

 

“Yes, what about you Darong? I bet Jiyong has proposed to you, right? That impatient Dragon! Tabi said Jiyong always talking about having a family with you! Tell me everything in details or should I use my strength?!” Bommie was expecting her answer in giddiness and cupping her face with her palms even though her voice was set to kill if Dara didn’t spill out everything.

 

“Yeah wifey, tell us the truth!! I won’t divorce you just because of that! We still have TamTam to be taken care of… You still be TamTam’s omma and I still be TamTam’s appa. Nothing will be change between us!!!” CL nudged Dara’s arm playfully while persuading her to share her story about Jiyong.

 

Dara kept on lowering her head and played with her fingers. Her voice was cracking a little bit when she told the girls about the story that flashed in her mind.

 

“Nghhh… Girls, actually he has proposed me weeks ago after we were done performing on Inkigayo. But I told him to wait for me because I’m not ready yet to get married. There’s still lot of things wandering in my mind. What will happen after we got married? What about our career? Will we still be performing as YG artist? Or should I off from 2NE1 and focus as a housewife? I spend my time to think deeply and seriously about this… And I really can’t decide it. I doubt it.”

 

Her voice was disappeared because she really felt bad for herself. The happy mood and joyful environment in the practice room has changed into a gloomy one. Her heart was stabbed with a knife when she saw how happy CL-Rooo and Bommie to have their boyfriend proposed. The girls didn’t even think about anything or the future. They instantly say yes… Is it because of true love? True love won’t hesitate. Then what about her feeling for Jiyong? Why did she feel hesitate on answering his proposal? Why can’t she be more like CL-Rooo and Bommie? What’s wrong with her?

 

Nobody knows but a pair of feet was strolling along the hall with pleasure from the lift to the dancing room. He was about to knock on the dancing room door but the girl’s conversation was stopping him. He brought his ear closer onto the thick door, trying to eavesdrop on the chat. He was listening to the conversation between the girls silently. A conversation that he regretted to listen into. He realized he shouldn’t stand here…

 

And with that he left the door without knocking on it. He just left with heavy steps and troubled mind. Lots of question was stuck in his head and heart. He slowly dragged his feet onto the parking area and unconsciously his thumb was caressing a small metal ring that lingers on his finger. The metal ring feels so cold on his skin…

 

He paused his steps and sighed pathetically. His hands were rubbing his face weakly and he saw his Cartier Love Bracelet. His once empty and blank eyes were transformed into a determined one. He had made a decision for him and her. He got inside his car and drove off from YG Building. Leaving her chatting with her girl friends.

 

 

Back to the dancing room.

 

“Eonni… You think too much and you worried too much. Even though you are an artist but you still a human. You have a heart. A heart that needs to be loved and falling in love with someone. Don’t let your job or career taking over your life. Just fall in love and let love take control of your life.” Minzy cheered Dara with her words and smile. She can’t help her eonni’s problem but she can offer her comfort. She isn’t a maknae enymore… Minzy has grown up.

 

“Minzy ah, I’m really ashamed. My maknae is more mature than me. I’m not a good eonni for you.”

 

Dara was really thankful that Minzy’s words were opening her mind and heart to a new vision. She needs to stop worrying about everyone. She has to love herself and let everything flow within her heart. She has done thinking about other people’s feeling or those haters to be exact. It’s time to think about herself. What she needs. What she wants. She will decide it…

 

“Yes wifey, I totally agree with Baby Min… It’s not wrong to think about our future but I want my eonni to be happy. I want you to be free and not bonded with regulations. I don’t want you to pursue your career and grow old alone. My wifey needs to get married and settled with her life. I want you and Jiyong oppa to get married someday. It will be my biggest dream for you 2.” CL came from Dara’s back to hug her tightly and rested her cheek on to Dara’s cheek.

 

“Darong, listen up to me. Do you want to know why I immediately say yes after Tabi propose to me? It’s because I let my heart speak out. I let my heart decide what’s the best for me. He is the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I think Donghae has ever told you about this: Never think with your head, but think with your heart. Now, answer me. Do you love Kwon Jiyong?” Bommie grabbed both of Dara’s shoulder and gave her a very simple but powerful question.

 

Dara blinked her eyes couple times and her face was all plain without any emotion. Her brain and heart was processing Bommie’s question. Bommie began to get concerned because Dara was all silent as seconds passed by. So Bommie shook Dara’s body to gain the girl’s attention that she was waiting for her answer.

 

“Darong ah? Answer me… Do you love him?”

 

“Yes Bommie. I love him. I love Kwon Jiyong.” Dara’s face brightened up with wide smile.

 

“What? What did you say? We can’t hear you eonni/Darong…”

 

The girls chorused in unison. They were putting their hair behind their ears and moved their ears closer to Dara’s face. Teasing Dara was never be old for them.

 

“YES!! I’M CRAZY FOR HIM! I LOVE HIM! I’M ING IN LOVE WITH A MAN NAME KWON JIYONG! I WILL SAY YES TO HIM NOW!!! Are you happy girls?!”

 

Without giving any warning, Dara threw herself to the girls and they laughed together after they caught her body and rolling on the floor.

 

“Yeahh… Let’s all get married!!!!!” Bommie held up her hand high then followed by Dara, CL and Minzy in agreement.But Minzy’s hand was being pushed away by her eonnis.

 

“You are too young Minzy ah, this is only for me, Bommie eonni and Dara eonni. You could get married years later after us because you are still under age~” CL joked around and Minzy was only pouting as her answer.