7

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Dara covered herself perfectly with pink cat hoodie, shades and mask to cover her face. She doesn’t want the incident at the airport happened again. She can’t make Jiyong worried about her, he needs to focus and concentrate on his new album that he has been composing… The deadline is near. Dara was drowned in her thought and she doesn’t realize that there’s a couple, not far from her were bickering. When she adjusted she shades, she saw them. Him and Her. Jiyong, her boyfriend, with Kiko. Kiko, the girl she loathes the most!

 

She is worrying about Jiyong’s future and career, but here he is with that Japan girl having a cute moment together! Her heart was stabbed with a knife. Looks like all the blood was leaving her body, her face looked pale. Kiko was wiping Jiyong’s face and suddenly Jiyong, yes Jiyong! As in Dara’s boyfriend was holding Kiko’s hand on his face! How ed up was that?!

 

Dara braved herself to slowly walk towards Jiyong and Kiko. Every step she took forward, her heart clenched and it felt like she's running out of air. She can't breathe and she's wondering what the hell is her boyfriend doing with this ?! She can’t distract her mind from killing this ! Because tons of idea of killing this Japan girl kept on popping in her mind!!! She sighed… If only the girls are coming here with her, she might feel more relieved. But this is her relationship and she's the one who has to fight for it! What the is wrong with this girl's brain and why did Jiyong let her touched his face!!!

 

When she was a step distanced from them, she bowed her head and greeted them formally "annyeong sunbaenim, annyeong Kiko-ssi. I'm here to visit Daesung and to support him. Do you by any chance know where he is now?"

 

Dara didn't bother herself to look at Jiyong, she just looked at her opponent, her rival on love. Then Kiko pointed her finger lazily to the door "maybe he's inside filming his MV, why don't you just get inside and asked the PD-nim maybe they know better than us."

 

Suddenly Jiyong grabbed Dara wrist and dragged her inside the area but Dara stopped him. She composed herself and aside her anger. She put her brightest smile on her face then pulled off from Jiyong's grip "no need sunbaenim, I'll just get inside by myself. I won't bother your time with Kiko-ssi. I'm sorry for disturbing you two. Annyeong."

 

She ran inside jumping happily and shouting "Daesungie~ noona is here to visit you~ where are you Daesungiee~" she's begging her voice to be cheerful and not cracked. She’s praying her eyes not to betray her or flashing some emotions to Jiyong. At least not in public... They promised not to tell anyone about their relationship until it's time to unfold the truth.

 

Dara could heard Jiyong calling her name with anger "Dara!!! DARA!!!!" But she kept running inside and she bumped into Daesung.

 

"Noona! You're here! Thank you for coming ^^! Oh Goddd… I'm starting to feel bored here, noona." Daesung welcomed her with such brightness and cheerfulness written on his face. He isn’t called D-Lite for nothing. He has the smile like an angel and always lighted up the atmosphere.

 

But Dara didn't reply him. She just lowered her gaze to the floor and looking at it with empty stare. Daesung knew that she has countered her meeting with Jiyong hyung and Kiko. He didn’t say anything more because there’s no words could calm her down. He just gathered her body into a hug. He can saw from the opened door that Jiyong was fighting with Kiko. They were yelling... Daesung just pulled out his earphone from his pocket and put them into Dara ears "Noona, everything will be okay. Listen to my new song, arasso?" He smiled cheerfully and his eyes suddenly disappeared into tiny slits. Dara couldn't help but smiled back at him, his smile is really contagious, same as Yongbae's smile. She hugged Daesung and nodded her head "gomawo Daesungie~ that's what I need to hear from you. Fighting on your new song! BigBang JJANG!!!!"

 

"That's what I need to hear from you too noona. You're our vitamin. YG family's private vitamin hehehehe ^^! 2NE1 NOLZA!"

 

They laughed together on their silliness and jumping on their spot while holding their hands together.

 

 

~~~

 

 

"What?! Now you didn't call her noona anymore?! So the rumor speculating that you're in relationship with her is true?!" Kiko screamed loudly on Jiyong.

 

"Don’t scream on my ears! You’re breaking my ear drums!”

 

“Answer me Ji!” Kiko insisted him.

 

“One, I didn't need to answer your question. Two, Mind your own business. I'm out of here." Jiyong left Kiko cursing on him while stomping her feet angrily “Ji! We haven’t done yet! Don’t go inside!” But Jiyong closed his ears with both his hand and kept going inside the shooting area.

 

When Jiyong got inside, he called his manager with anger "Nam Gook hyung!!!!" Everybody jumped in shocked because Jiyong's voice was echoing inside the area. The MV area became silent like a grave yard. There Nam Gook hyung ran to Jiyong with worried written on his face, he panted "what's wrong Jiyong?"

 

"You’re asking the is wrong?! Who the hell told Kiko that I'm here?!" Everybody just kept silence, including Daesung and Dara. They didn't dare to make a voice. One wrong answer, then they will be done and flat as the ground.

 

"This is the last time I'm warning you guys! We're working here, we’re paid to work and we aimed for perfection!! I’m not accepting any guest!!! Only for those I've mentioned the name and from YG Family!! Got that?!?!!!" Jiyong was really scary when it comes to work. This Dragon sure knows how to spit his fire and frightened everybody. Dara just tapped Daesung's shoulder slowly and do a fighting pose "noona will go back to hotel now. Fighting for your MV! We're looking forward to it kekekekeke~"

 

She waved at Daesung, he waved her back "take care on your way back noona! Thanks for coming!". She was about to run to the exit door but Jiyong blocked the door "not so fast Dara. We need to talk."

 

"Sunbaenim, I'm going back to hotel now. Please do your work properly. Annyeong." She left him but Jiyong kept on insisted her "D, it's not like what you saw. I can explain if you let me..."

 

She cut him off "No need sunbaenim, it's about trust right? I always trust you but I just don't trust her and I don't like sharing what's mine. I don't like her touching what's mine. And I don't like it, oh no... Scratch it and changed it with: I HATE IT when you let her touch you. Do I make myself clear sunbaenim?"

 

Jiyong smirked naughtily and pinned her to the exit door. He brushed her hair and tucked it behind her ear gently. He kept his gaze fixed on her which make the girl flattered and nervous "w-what?"

 

"My baby girl is jealous. JEALOUS. Admit it~" he spelled every syllable to make her irritated. It's success. She pushed him back roughly and yelled "I'm not jealous you pabo!!!!"

 

Then he walked back into the shooting area, ignoring her and sing a song mocking her "my baby girl is jealous~ My baby girl is jealous~ My baby girl is jealous~"

 

“YAAHHHHH!!!!! Kwon Jiyong!!! I’m not jealous!!!!! You can go to hell with her and I don’t care!!!”

 

"My baby girl is jealous~ My baby girl is jealous~ My baby girl is jealous~" He kept on mocking her

 

She took a long breath and decided it's pay back time! He was mocking her about jealousy, she'll make sure that he is the one that will be burnt by jealousy. She prepared herself well, she opened the exit door wider at least enough for her to slip and ran out. When Jiyong was distanced from her, she seductively said "I met with Donghae last night at your favorite restaurant and he is very handsome indeed. A true gentlemannnn…." After that she ran out of the area, to her parking area where Jjangmae was waiting her inside the car.

 

Jiyong was stopped on his track. He was collecting all the knowledge into his brain and forced them to think. He blinked once.

 

Donghae?

 

Processing 5%... Loading more data...

 

Lee Donghae?

 

Processing 18%... Loading more data...

 

Blinked twice.

 

Lee Donghae from Super Junior?

 

Processing 37%... Loading more data...

 

Lee Donghae from Super Junior also known as Dara Hardcore Fanboys?!

 

Processing 82%... Loading more data...

 

Lee Donghae from Super Junior also known as Dara Hardcore Fanboys who confessed his feelings to Dara on variety show?!

 

Blinked blinked blinked...

 

Loading completed 100%. SUCCESS!

 

!!!!

 

"SANDARA PARKKKK!!!!!!! You better have a good explanation about this ing !!!!!!" He ran out to chase her but her car was driving out of the parking area. He could saw her head on the window car, she’s waving her hand stucking out her tongue at him! “Donghae is very gorgeous, attractive and goodlooking in flesh!”

 

Jiyong stopped chasing the car and huffed ‘How dare that rabbit ran away just like that?! We’ll have a very longggg talk tonight, Daraaa! And I swear nobody would dare to interrupt our talk!!!’ he hissed in his mind while clenching his fists! Donghae will be his next target!!

 

He walked back into the shooting area and raked his hair desperately. He screamed to all the staffs "come on let's finished this quickly!!! I'm going to have a very urgent meeting tonight!" All the staffs were running and got prepared to shoot the next scene. They tried to make it perfect or at least no mistake so the Dragon won't fire their asses.