8

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Dara arrived at her hotel room and she threw herself to the bed while sighing. She doesn't even bother to greet the girls... Her face was sunk into the pillow. The girls are in the room painting their nails together. The pedicure and manicure went well and perfectly fine until Dara came back opening the door and closing the door by slamming it out loud. The girls kept on throwing confused glance to each other.

 

Then Bommie crawled up to Dara's bed slowly, trying not to make much movement on the bed. She patted her back softly and asked "Darong ah, is there something happened to you?

 

"Yeah eonni, why are you upset?" Minzy was looking at Dara with sad face.

 

"Do you want to hug our son to make you feel better?" CL offered her TamTam.

 

Dara looked at TamTam and held him in her arms. She took a long and heavy exhale before telling the girls what just happened... "I just came back from the MV area. Guessed who's coming there too?" She's telling the story with a flat and uninterested voice.

 

The girls were raising their shoulder and shaking their head as a 'no' answer. This made Dara more frustrated! Aigoooo... Could they just guessed?! Anybody!!!! Just mentioned the name! She smacked her head "it's Kiko-ssi."

 

They were gasping in horror when they heard her name mentioned. They always called her: the one that shouldn't be mentioned! Because you'll get bad luck if you mentioned her name. Aishhhh!!!! And now Dara has mentioned her name GRRRRR!!!!!!! She needs to brush for mentioning her name!! Now they're running around the room with their hands on the air. What a scene?! Dara bets on her , Blackjacks will be laughing when they saw what happened in this room. Sigh... A bunch of crazy girls! That's us!

 

"Okay girls, enough with the antics. Please sit down, I'm going to continue my story here."

 

The girls stopped running and got back to their spot beside Dara and sat down.

 

"So... When I arrived there, the one that shouldn't be mentioned were there standing in front of Ji. She was cleaning his face with a tissue and suddenly Jiyong held her hand, they stared to each other. They didn't even realize that I was there standing more or less 5 meters from them! That's it, I'm done with my story. Anybody who wants to ask question please raised your hand first." Dara narrated the story she just had back at the MV area.

 

CL was the first one who raised her hand and kept on saying "Me! Me! Me!". Dara caressed her face and called her "yes Chaerin..."

 

"Eonni! Did you punch her ing face?!" She asked her while showing some of her boxing moves that she learnt from Hwangssabu!

 

Dara didn't surprise with CL's question because it was soooo Chaerin. Chaerin was a fighter type, same as Bommie. She shakes her head as she answered CL’s question "no CL-Rooo. It will lead us to bigger scandal. As much as I want to do that, I can't. I need to hold back all the anger and hold my itchy fist from throwing her a hard punch because we're having a comeback next month. I won't let her get in the way! Papa Teddy, Papa YG and we were working our real hard for this comeback! Our song must be Perfect All Kill on all charts!!!!"

 

"Yeahhhh!!!! That's my Park sister!!! Woohoo!!! The one that shouldn't be mentioned can beat all the girls but not 2NE1!!!! If she's messing with one of us that means she messing with 2NE1!!!!" Bommie was proud of Dara. Dara always be the mature one, she always thought about other people rather than herself.

 

“Whatever things happened, 2NE1 will always stick together!” CL pumps her fist to the air!

 

They jumped together and Minzy closed the chat with their famous chants "2NE1 NOLZA!!!!"

 

 

~~~

 

 

BAM! The girls door hotel room opened... A raging Jiyong could be seen in front of the door.

 

“Darong, I’m going to have a dinner with Tabi now.” Bommie quickly stood up from her seat and ran out even though she was just wearing a pyjama!

 

“Hoahmmm… I’m veryyyy sleepy, good night eonni.” Minzy streched both of her arms to the air and faked a yawn.

 

“I’ll just go bugging Seungrat. Bye!” CL could only think about her Rat as her reason to get the hell out of the room.

 

In a matter of second Dara was left alone. She looked to her left and right… Aishhhh! Is this what they called as sisters? What happened to the speech that whatever things happened, 2NE1 will always stick together?!?!! And now, only a fuming Dragon made them apart. Waeeee!??!?!?! Girls!!!! Don’t leave me alone with him!!!!!

 

“You owed me an explanation Dara!!!”

 

“What explanation?” She asked innocently. She decided to play dumb and dumber with this thick skull Dragon head!

 

“Why are you meeting him up?!?!!!”

 

“Meeting with who?”

 

“YAH!”

 

“YAH!”

 

“Don’t you dare to answer my question with question!"

 

“Don’t you dare to answer my question with question"

 

"And stop imitating me!”

 

"And stop imitating me!”

 

“Oh may ghad D! I know your old tricks!! And trust me... This conversation will going around all night longgg until I got your God damn answer!!!!”

 

“What answer?”

 

“Aishhhh!!! I swear I could go bald because of you!”

 

“Do you want to try bald hairstyle?”

 

“Noooooooo!!!”

 

"Yesssssss!!!"

 

"Stop it D, I said nooooo!!!! HELL NOOOOO!!!!"

 

“Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Let’s start to shave all your hair now~”

 

Jiyong can’t take it anymore, his patience just flew out off the hotel window. He ran to Dara and tackled her waist, making the girl fell onto the bed. Dara was struggling to get out from his tackled. Dara and Jiyong on a bed is very very no good! She will just end up forgiving him again!!! Nope, but not this time! She’ll teach him a lesson about that Japan girl! But too bad even though she’s trying so hard struggling underneath him, Jiyong was stronger than her. She won’t have a chance to win against his power, so she took a big bite on his shoulder blade.

 

“Arghhhh! Why did you bite me?!” He let her go and rubbed his shoulder slowly to ease the pain.

 

“Why did you tackle me?!”

 

Another question being answered with a question, he facepalmed himself. Jiyong took a long and deep breath to calm his nerves. He sat on the bed and patted the empty side beside him, motioning her to sit beside him. Then she slowly crawled to him and sat on the spot he patted.

 

“What’s wrong with us, D? Why are we yelling to each other?”

 

“Nothing is wrong, it’s just we’re trapped on our own world Ji.”

 

“I know you’re upset with Kiko coming to the MV today but I swear I didn’t invite her. A staff just came up to me and saying that I have a guest… I thought that was you but when I found out that was Kiko, I’m going back to work. Suddenly she jumped onto my back and…”

 

“She did what?!”

 

Uh oh! ! Maybe being honest wasn’t a good idea after all??? Jiyong didn’t dare to continue his story, he just keep silent.

 

“Cat got you tongue Ji? Please don’t stop… continue your story!”

 

“S-she jumped onto my back. A-and I swear! I tried to swing my body so she would fell down from my back, baby!”

 

“Oh, so now you love giving her a piggy-back-ride?”

 

“NOOOO!!!! Baby, please listen to me… I tried to pull her off from me and that’s when I lost my balance. I fell with my face to the ground. My nose was bleeding, she helped me to clean it. And you came. That’s it baby, I swear.”

 

Guilt started to creep onto her heart. She felt so damn terrible for getting angry and suspecting him for cheating on her. She bit her lower lips and her hand came up to his face and slowly caressed the bridge of his nose. Jiyong was closing his eyes and melting under her touch. He enjoyed the moment her finger tips touched his nose and it feels so good…

 

He caught her finger and gave a little kiss on the tip of her finger. The little kiss was drowning into a … he didn’t realize it that the girl was blushing like hell!

 

“J-ji… It tickle…”

 

He stopped and gathered her into a warm and tight embrace. How he missed her body in his arms, touching her skin, snuggling into her neck, caressing her back and smelling her hair. Aishhh… He really need to stop his wild mind before his Dragon Junior wake up! He put her head on his chest, drawing a small circle on her back which made her feel comfortable in his arms.

 

“I’m sorry Ji.”

 

“It’s okay D. I know she will always try to make us against each other… But please don’t take her bait. Trust me…”

 

“… … I’m sorry for making you suffered... I know you wanted us to officially date on the public but now isn’t the right time for us.”

 

“Why??? Baby, I could ask YG hyung to schedule a press conference to make our relation clear. I could hire bodyguards for your safety and I’ll beg the fans not to bash you. I want us to have a proper date. And when that moment came, nobody could separate us. I would love to brag our relationship to that !”

 

“Ji, listen to me… Please wait until you have finished your new album and the girls are having the comeback next month. We can’t let any gossips or scandal hit us. It will affect our career… Be patience”

 

“Sighed… Okay…”

 

She kissed his tip nose and smiled “thank you Ji, I love you!”

 

“Now explain it to me, what the hell is happening in that restaurant?! And why the ing Super Junior’s boy there?!”

 

“Ji, I met him accidentally. You could ask to the girls, I went to the restaurant alone. I’m going there to cancel my reservation but suddenly he got into the restaurant and greets me. I wasn’t purposely meeting him up.” She pouted her lips cutely and hoping he will drop that subject off.

 

“Did you smile to him?”

 

She hit his chest playfully “Aigoooo~ you know me… I always smile and cheerful to other people. I just want to be polite, that’s all…”

 

“YAHHHH!! I’m definitely going to confront him and told him to stay the ing away from my girl!”

 

“Omooo~ Please don’t do that to my fanboys…” She more, making the boy beside him fuming!

 

“You’re pissed off because she touched my face and now I can’t piss off on your fanboys?”

 

“Err… actually… there’s more…”

 

“WHATTTT?!??!?!!”

 

“Nghhh when I’m about to pay my bill, he beats me up.” She’s poking her fingers anxiously waiting for Jiyong’s reaction.

 

Yeah here’s the reaction, as she predicted. He stood up from the bed and widened his eyes “YAAAHHHHHH!!! HE PAID THE BILL?!??!?!?!!!!”

 

She nodded her head and continued her story “he also saved me from the paparazzi.”

 

Jiyong kept silence, and she thought that’s her cue to keep on telling her story “He said that there’s a paparazzi out there, so he pushed me to his back and I hid behind his back for a while. He wasn’t a bad guy Ji…”

 

Yeah, the second anger erupted “What the hell?! He touched you?! Oh my God Dara!!!!! How could you be so slow?! It’s just a lame excuse to touch you!! Did you see the paparazzi?! How did he knows that person is a paparazzi?!!” If Jiyong had a gun, he will surely hunts Donghae down.

 

Dara started to scratch her head… It’s true she didn’t see any person standing in front of the restaurant. But why did Donghae do that for? She’s still confused. Looking at her girlfriend still trying to process the restaurant scene made Jiyong shaked his head hopelessly. He fished out his phone and calling Papa YG.

 

“Yoboseyo? Hyung… I need to ask you a favor” Jiyong said calmly.

 

“Neh, what’s up Ji?” Papa YG asked while swallowing his dinner.

 

“Do you mind to arrange a press conference for me?”

 

That hit Dara! She knew what evil plan he is going to do! He is going to tell the media about their relationship! She quickly snatched the phone from Jiyong and hijacks the conversation “Annyeong Papa YG. This is Dara speaking…”

 

“Annyeong Dara ah. How’s Japan?”

 

She is panting and keep on running around the room to avoid Jiyong who kept on chasing behind her “It’s very fun Sajangnim! Thank you for letting us went to Japan! We’ll be back tomorrow! Byeee~” She hung up the phone and put it on her back jeans pocket.

 

Jiyong stopped chasing her and starts on ranting her “Daraaaaa! This Kiko problem and your fanboys problem won’t be solved if we won’t tell the media that we’re actually dating! She will keep on digging about our relation and your fanboys will keep on multiplying!”

 

“We’ll find other way, okay?” She patted his head like a little boy and he just grumbled. He knew that she won’t take no as an answer! He just had to follow her or she’ll kick him out from the room. He can’t lose the chance to be with her. He needs her and he missed her so much!