22

It's All About You, My Butterfly

2NE1 has done the interview about their new singles and comeback. Super Junior also has answered all the questions about their upcoming concert.

 

“Kwanghee ah, now you may ask your personal question.” Yonghwa nudged his arm.

 

“Phew! At last!” Kwanghee boringly answered. He turned his face to Donghae and glared at him “Donghae-ssi, could you please explain it to me what are you doing in Japan with my nonna and why you are holding her hand at the airport and why did you give her a goodnight kiss on her head?” He spitted out all the questions in one breath.

 

 

“YES! What the hell are you doing at Japan?! Why did you hold her hand!! And why the did you kiss my girlfriend!!!!!” Jiyong screaming at his phone like a lunatic!

 

 

Yonghwa and UEE are clapping their hands and laughing together “Woahhh! Oppa, you could apply to YG and became a professional rapper!”, “Hahahhahaha! Oh my god! One by one please Kwanghee! Hahhahaha” Everybody was burst out laughing.

 

 

“NOOOOOO!!!!!! No fanboys allowed inside YG building!!! There’s only two best rappers at YG! That’s TOP hyung and G-Dragon! NO MOREEE!!!!” Jiyong is getting more hysteric as the scene in the video is getting near into announcement! Could he stay alive without losing his mind and sanity before the final announcement? He doubted it…

 

 

Donghae turn on his mic and looked around the stage “Annyeong yeorobun, I’m Lee Donghae from Super Junior. I’m going to answer Kwanghee-ssi criminal interrogation.” They laughed on his speech.

 

“It’s true that I went to Japan couple days ago but I went there to attend my new film. And when I’m going back to the hotel, I saw 2NE1’s manager Jjangmae-ssi was sitting alone at the lobby hotel. We talked and that’s the moment I knew the girls are staying the same hotel with me.” He ended up blushing madly and all Super Junior members are teasing him.

 

 

“WHATTTTTT!!!!!! Y-you what?!! You stayed in the same freaking hotel with my Dara???!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” His voice was cracking and stuttering. When he gained his consciousness, he immediately turned his wheel 180 degree and drove back to the studio! He commented again on the streaming “You’re going soooo DEAD Lee Donghae!!!!!!”

 

 

“Hyung instantly called me up and bragging about him staying the same hotel with 2NE1!” Siwon was the one who fired up.

 

“He even asked me what is noona’s favorite flower!!” Kyuhyun continued.

 

“Our dorm was really on chaos when he called us! We’re busy browsing through the internet to find out what is noona’s favorite flower! Leeteuk revealed their chaos while smacking his head.

 

“Then we clicked on 2NE1 fanpage and asked the Blackjacks. They told us that noona love red roses.” Kang In smiled slyly at Donghae.

 

 

Jiyong’s anger slowly vanished when he heard those S*cking Junior members told to the audiences how they knew Dara’s favorite flowers. He started to feel guilty…  He even accused Dara for telling that tard about her favorite flowers. He whispered faintly to himself “I’m so sorry Dara ah… I’m really the biggest jerk…”

 

 

“I ran out of the lobby once I knew her favorite is red roses.” Donghae shyly admitted and scratched his back neck.

 

“Kyaaaahhhhhhh!” Bommie, CL and Minzy was squealing and leaving Dara awkwardly nodded her head and playing with her fingers.

 

 

“YAH! For God’s sake 2NE1!!!! How could you all cheering while me here is dying!!!!” Jiyong cursed the girls for squealing happily to Dara and Donghae!

 

 

“Aishhh… So what about holding her hand Donghae-ssi?!” Kwanghe interrupted the happy moment.

 

When Donghae about to answer, Dara beats him up “I think I could answer this Donghae ah… Kamsahamnida.” Kwanghee suddenly smiled dreamingly and winked his eyes “Yes noona…”

 

 

“No baby! Don’t cover him up! I need to hear the ing truth from this bastard! I’m sure he is enjoying every minutes he spent holding your hand!!!” Jiyong ranted again to the phone like a crazy fanboys.

 

 

“Nghhh… Our plane landed on 11.45PM and it was almost midnight. We’re being told by Jjangmae my manager that the fans are crowding and blocking the way out. He wanted to secure us with the guards but their way was blocked by the fans who was swarming the area. So he held my hand and protected me from the fans. That’s it…” She smiled weirdly and the girls are glaring at her “What about the kiss on your head?”, “Yes eonni, you haven’t told us!”, “And we only know it from the internet, not from eonni…” Now the girls are asking the question.

 

 

“Thanks God! At last the girls are asking about that kiss!!! How could you let that bastard’s poisonous lips dropped a kiss on your head!!!!! TELL ME!!!!” Jiyong was almost out of his mind now. He despised Donghae more than anyone in this world…

 

 

“I’m really sorry for not telling you about it, I really forget. I swearrrr~” She started her antics and cried.

 

“Noona, I’m deeply sorry to suddenly kiss her like that. It’s just a goodnight kiss and I’m sure Dara knows it.” Donghae apologized to CL, Bom and Minzy.

 

“So Donghae-ssi, could you clarify what’s your relationship with Dara eonni?” UEE asked the main question that they have been dying to know the truth!

 

 

*THUMP! THUMP!

*THUMP! THUMP!

*THUMP! THUMP!

*THUMP! THUMP!

*THUMP! THUMP!

Jiyong’s heart is beating erratically. He can’t breathe. His heart beats is hurting his ears. He clutched on his shirt and started to beg “Heart… Please stop hurting me… I can’t breathe anymore… My head is dizzy and I can’t focus anymore…”

 

 

“Hmmm… Dara… Do you want me to answer it or I’m giving the honor for you to answer it?” Donghae glanced to Dara and she is staring back at him.

 

 

“D, what will happen to you and me once you answered him? Have you stopped loving me? This heart hasn’t stop loving you… I know this isn’t you… Please bring back my Dara… She never stopped loving me… She promised me… She promised to wait for me… Only me… I’m the only guy for you Dara Park… The only guy… Please…”

 

 

Donghae smiled and stood up from his seat. He walked closer to Dara. Everybody in the studio were shouting and squealing, this is the moment Donghae confessed his feeling for Dara and officially announced their relationship to the media.

 

Donghae knelt in front of Dara. He took the mic away from her hand and politely passed it to Minzy. He held her hands and squeezed it lightly. Donghae brought her to the middle stage. Kwanghee was screaming and crying “Noooooo! This is not happening!!!” while the audiences were repeating Donghae and Dara’s name.

 

 

Jiyong’s tears are falling and he begged in front of his phone “Dara… Please don’t… Don’t let him take you away from me… I still can fight for our love…”

 

 

Then Donghae held Dara’s hand tightly. He his mic “Ever since I saw you on the TV, I fall in love with you… I started to follow everything about you. From your debut, 2NE1 first album, your single song Kiss. I came to your concert, all of your concerts. I even collect your photos. I watched all your shows and 2NE1TV. I love you Sandara Park.”

 

All the audiences, the girls and Super Junior member were awing and cheering Donghae’s love confessions. Dara was standing in front of Donghae and keep her eyes at Donghae’s. Donghae put down the mic and he whispered to her ear something…

 

 

“D… Please stop this lovey dovey action with him. I-I… I just can’t take it anymore…” Jiyong hopelessly begged to his phone like he is begging to Dara.

 

 

After the whispering things suddenly Dara nodded her head. Donghae bends down to take the mic and bowed to the camera “Tonight I will clarify every rumor that has been spreading recently. I, Lee Donghae and Sandara Park are…”

 

 

Jiyong closed the streaming page. He threw the phone rudely to the passenger’s seat beside him. He is done now… Their relationship is finally over… 4 years of fighting for their love was vanished just like that. How could he compose a song without inspiration anymore? The only inspiration he had has left him… What about her promise!?! She was ing promising to wait for him!!! And what about their God damn dream to be together???!!!! His minds keep on playing his and her fragment memories…

 

He bit his lips and cried silently. He can’t stop the tears that keep on falling from his eyes. He stepped on the gas fully without any hesitation. His car engine was roaring to the maximum speed he could reach. He kept on passing the cars with full speed. People were honking on him but he couldn’t hear anything. The tears were blurring his vision… When he rubbed his eyes, that’s when he realized a truck was coming to him and he can’t avoid the truck anymore. The honk of the truck is getting louder and the truck was zooming to his view.

 

He knew… It’s too late… He can’t avoid it anymore... It will crash in matter of seconds… He closed his eyes and breathed her name inside his chest “… Dara… …”

 

Everything was white… He couldn’t feel anything… … …