27

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author's note: Annyeong Applers, Readers, Voters and Subscribers!!!! Oh My ing God!!! Sorry for cursing but I'm so damn EXCITED!!!!! Our BADDEST GIRLS, HipHop Princess Warrior, K-Pop Queen has released their new song Do You Love Me. Our Dara get more part on singing and love it so much when she sings the part 'Rock n roll'. That girl surely knows how to sway her body while dancing!!! She is the sweetest M&M chocolates ever!!!! Please support them and shower them with our love by downloading the song from i-tunes or k2nblog ^^! The song is Perfect All Kill and smoothly climb up to number one!!!! As Our G-Dragon has said, the song is JJANG JJANG JJANG!!! :D We can't be more agree than him right??? XOXO

 

 
 
 

 

Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers. Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~

 

 

 

Tomorrow morning. YG building. Meeting room.

 

 

“Boys, Girls… I’ve got good news for you and a plan for us.” Papa YG clapped his hand to gain the boys and the girls attention. He smiled wider while leaning himself onto his chair.

 

“What news Sajangnim?” Youngbae asked and hoping it’s about Jiyong.

 

“Is it about Jiyong hyung?” Seungri quickly butted in and his eyes were full with hope.

 

“Yeah you guessed it right guys. Its about your leader, Kwon Jiyong. The doctor just now called me and he told me that Jiyong has awake last night. His condition is getting better and nothing to be worried.” Papa YG glad fully tells them the good news and relieved washed over the boys and the girls face.

 

“YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST THE GREAT KWON LEADAH HAS AWAKE!!!!!!!!!” They’re cheering and pumping their fist to the air. The girls were squealing happily and jumping together with the boys. 

 

“I know it! I! Know! It! I know it! That man is sooo going to across the death for Dara noona!” Top was rapping and dancing with Bommie while holding her hands.

 

“It’s a miracle, Tabi!!!! Dara would be very happy to know this!!!” The alien couple did the bingu dance instantly.

 

“See… I’ve told you Chaecat! My hyung is the strongest!“ Seungri looked at CL and cocked his eyebrow but the girl just slowly whispered to him only “But I’m sure you are stronger than Jiyong oppa~”. Seungri gulped hard and blushed! What was that supposed to means?!

 

The three musketeers: Youngbae, Minzy and Daesung were holding each other hands and chanting “Yeah GD! Yeah GD! Yeah GD! Yeah GD!!” Suddenly they did hot dance battle like in a club.

 

“Boys girls… silence…” Papa YG instructed the boys and the girls. They shut their mouth instantly and went back to their seats like kindergarten kids. But still a giddy and contented smile could be seen clearly on their faces. They’re so damn happy and excited that Jiyong is awake from his coma state.

 

“I’m going to tell you about the plan. I haven’t told Dara about Jiyong’s condition. I want to make a surprise for both of them.” Papa YG’s eyes were smiling naughtily.

 

The boys and the girls were nodding their head vigorously with happy smile plastered on their face “We will do anything sajangnim!!!”

 

“Girls, I need you to check on Dara’s schedule today. Do you know when will she visit Jiyong today?” Sajangnim started to give them the task.

 

“Today we are just going to SBS building to do script briefing for Running Man on 11AM. Maybe it will be done around 2PM.” CL spelled out their schedule for today perfectly without missing anything.

 

“Eonni will just go to the hospital after the briefing is done.” Minzy clarified Dara’s habit after Jiyong was sent to the hospital.

 

“Sajangnim, I think Dara will be arriving at the hospital around 3PM.” Bommie added.

 

“Okay girls, you may all go out now. It’s 8.30AM and prepare yourself for the Running Man briefing. Good luck! Boys, stay here with me. We need to discuss about the plan and informed the others about my plan…” After Papa YG escorting the girls out from the meeting room, he and the boys stayed inside to talk about the plan.

 

 

~~~

 


SBS Building 7th floor.

 

“Thank you for the briefing and taking care of us. We will do our best for the shooting next week! Annyeong~” 2NE1 bowed and bids their goodbye to the PD-nim and staffs. They walked out of the meeting room in silent, the girls aren’t chatting to each other. CL, Bommie and Minzy were busy typing on their phone, updating their position and checking out what is Sajangnim plans. Dara was walking hurriedly alone in front of them, she needs to be in the hospital as soon as possible. Today is a lucky day for her because her schedule has finished earlier than she thought. She could go straight to the hospital and spend a little bit longer with Jiyong since it’s only 1PM now. Recently she has been coming to the hospital late, around 9PM or more. When the girls were arrived at the lobby building suddenly someone called her name “Dara!”

 

The girls stopped and looked back, searching for the voice who called for Dara’s name. It’s Donghae! CL, Bommie and Minzy ran up to him and squealed happily “Donghae oppa!!!! We missed youuu~”. Dara just stood at her spot and bowed at him formally.

 

Donghae hugged them one by one and missing one particular girl. He saw Dara was still rooting at her place and the distance between them was kind of far. He smiled up and approached her. He scanned her expression and her body carefully, he held her face in his hands “You look pale and thinner than before… Don’t you promise me to take care of yourself Dara?” Donghae was concerned about her.

 

“Yes! I’ve scold her to eat but she always have her way to run away and skip her meal! Even Hwangssabu, our great Hwangssabu has finally surrendered! She didn’t eat that much and that’s why she is getting thinner and look pale! The makeup stylist also complained her about the bags under her eyes! They don’t think concealer or any BB cream could cover that… I have thrown away her ramyun but she is crying and begging me not to throw her ramyun. I even have to trick her with ramyun to keep her eating and alive! Can you imagine that, Hae?!” Bommie reported all Dara’s behavior to Donghae in rapping style. Sooner or later she will mastered her boyfriend skill on rapping!!

 

“Oppa, eonni also won’t sleep at night. She always busied herself with work and visiting Jiyong oppa. Her life was really a mess now, seems that she is a walking zombie… Nobody could warn her and she won’t listen too. Not even our Sajangnim… Sighed…” Minzy pouted to Dara and felt sad for her.

 

“Dara ah… I know this is hard for you but please take a good care of yourself. If you keep on living like this then you will get sick and you can’t visit him anymore. What if he is awake and sees you like this? I’m sure he will prefer to get back to sleep rather than looking at you.” Donghae persuaded Dara with soft voice. He knew only Jiyong could sooths her now but that guy is unavailable because of that damn accident. Dara just kept silent and looked into his eyes with empty stare.

 

“Will you listen to me Dara? Please…” Donghae gently caressed her head. She still kept shut and biting her lips.

 

“Donghae oppa… Since Jiyong oppa was sent into the hospital, eonni didn’t talk that much. She always smiles when it was needed and sulked again in her room. Even the smile doesn’t reach to her eyes, only her lips tugged a smile.” CL elbowed Dara’s arm.

 

After hearing the girls words and complained, Donghae bend down his body to match her eyes “Dara, I’ve told you once… I’m 2NE1 fans. If my idol is happy to be with the man she loves, I couldn’t be more happier than her. Now I see that you aren’t happy, you are definitely not fine. Should I declare my love once again and replaced Jiyong on taking care of you?” Donghae pushed his luck to make her open and talk. And it success…

 

“A-ani… Please don’t do that… That interview really traumatized me…” Dara weakly confessed to Donghae. She lowered her gaze and her eyes were watering. When they were filming for MNET COUNTDOWN, that was the day Jiyong got accident and fell into coma. Guilt was creeping into her heart and that’s why she can’t eat much and sleep tight. She just kept silent and busied herself with work and visiting Jiyong. She didn’t want to burden and bother the girls. She doesn’t want to be pitied by others… She just needs to be alone and be with Jiyong.

 

“I’m sorry Dara. It’s all my fault.” Donghae apologized to her sincerely.

 

“No, it’s all because of me. I’m so stupid for being weak and let anger consumed me… That’s the reason I’m agreeing on the deal. I’m really sorry for dragging you into my problem…” She started to sob.

 

Donghae embraced and comforted her like a lost little girl “Ssshhhh... It was an accident. Nobody wants it and it was out of control… Dara, is there anything I could do to make you happy and back to your old self?”

 

Dara tightened the embraced and her voice was stuttering in sobs “I only need Jiyong to awake. That’s all I need… Then my life would be complete and I could live my life normally again… I’m waiting for my behalf to awake from his sleep… I need him so much...”

 

The girls were trying so hard to stop themselves from screaming to Dara that Jiyong is awake!!!!! That freaking Dragon has opened his eyes!!!!! They were raking and pulling their hairs!!!! Zipping their mouth from good news was so damn hard!!!!!!!! Dara is still not in a good condition, and meeting with Donghae doesn’t really help her that much… Bommie couldn’t help it, she took a step forward and pulled Dara from Donghae “Stop this cry and touching moments! Let’s go to the hospital now. It’s time to visit Jiyong…”

 

“Annyeong Donghae. It’s really nice to meet you again.” Dara bowed and ran away to her car. The girls were bidding their goodbye to Donghae then running and following behind Dara.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Dara has got into her car and speed off to the hospital. The girls were left at the parking area with Jjangmae, they have lost her from their sight. Bommie started to get panic and decided to call Sajangnim for suggestion. She quickly took out her phone from her shoulder bag.

 

“Yoboseyo? Sajangnim! We have finished the briefing earlier than our schedule!!! Otokeeee~” Bommie was panicking and knocking her head with her knuckle. CL and Minzy chorused imitating Teddy oppa’s words “Eonni, stop doing that… It won’t make you smarter~ Hahahhahaha!”

 

“What?! Where’s Dara now???” Papa YG screamed while checking his watch. It’s 1.30PM now… A half hour earlier than he has predicted or planned!

 

“She has driven off with her own car to the hospital minutes ago and we are left here at the parking area with Jjangmae!” Bommie was walking hurriedly to their car along with CL, Minzy and Jjangmae.

 

“I will call the boys now for the sudden change. Get back to the YG Building first… I will wait you all here in my office.” Papa YG hung up the phone and called the boys to check on their plan.

 

“Youngbae ah, is everything done down there?!” Papa YG’s voice sounds panic.

 

“Almost Sajangnim. What’s wrong?” Youngbae answered curiously.

 

“Nothing, it’s just the girls have finished their briefing at SBS Building earlier than we thought!! Gather everyone with you and wait at the lobby now! And make sure the boys are following my instruction!”

 

“Arasso Sajangnim.” Youngbae hung up the phone and put it back to his pocket.

 

Youngbae looked up at his army and gave them a salute like a military sergeant. They were laughing their off while joking around “Attention SOLDIER!! Just now our lieutenant has given us a mission to accomplish! He summoned us to gather at the Lobby! On your feet! Now go!”

 

But nobody was moving their feet from the ground. They started to complain and protest...

 

“Hyunggggg! We look like a bunch of stupid here… Why should I wear panda costume???!!!!! I’m already cute without wearing this costume!!!” Seungri was whining and pestering Youngbae along their walk to the lobby.

 

“Yeah hyung! Why should I wear the Doraemon costume? I like collecting Doraemon’s stuffs but not wearing the costume… Are we going to do some charity event or entertaining the kids in the hospital???” Daesung shoved Seungri away from Youngbae’s side and started to question Youngbae.

 

“YAAAHHHHHH!!!!! What about me???!!! I’m wearing a blue alien costume which has 3 green eyes and fat fake tummy for my ing God sake!!!!!! I’m T.O.P!!! T.O.P!!!! The most handsome Choi!!!! The best rapper and beat-boxer that YG have!!!! Girls are screaming my name and fainting under my deep stare!!! But now I look like an idiot clown!!! I don’t need extra 3 green eyes to make girls fainting!!!! I bet Bommie will be laughing her off once she saw me with this costume!!! A-ani… Maybe she will break up with me!!!!” Top shook his head and screaming hysterically in panic.

 

“Guys, please stop whining like girls... Anyway it’s all Sajangnim’s plan. I can’t do anything to abort the plan! Look at me! I’m wearing a damn dark brown monkey costume that has a very long tail and every time I walk, I keep on stepping the tail!!! KKK!!!!” Youngbae shrieked at them while kicking the tail behind him.

 

When they were arrived at the lobby, they saw other army was ready and marched up in one line. “Guys, please shut up and stop complaining about your outfit! I know we look like bunch of idiot clowns but just for today!! Zipped your mouth tight! I need to check on my list of people!” Youngbae shuts ’s mouth and started to check on the people which was lined up in front of him.

 

“One... Two... Three... Four... Five...Six... Hmmm... Okay, all set and nobody is missing!” Youngbae ticked all the names in his guest list. Minutes later Sajangnim was arrived with CL, Bommie and Minzy. He scanned around those people and couldn’t help himself but burst out laughing loudly “You are all so funny!!!!! I bet Jiyong and Dara will be very happy and amused to see all of us… Kajaaaa~”

 

They drove off to the hospital.

 

 

~~~

 

 

In the hospital.

 

 

Jiyong was scared, nervous and worried as HELL!!! Should he tell her the truth that he has awake since the second day of his surgery? Or just shut his mouth up and play dumb with her? The second choice sounds much more better to his ears… Damn! He really terrified about this!! What if Dara went ballistic and started to scream on him?! Or worst! She could slap him?! “Oh no…This stupid trick is getting back and biting my real hard now!!! I’m doomed! Ottokeeee!!!”

 

Knock knock. Dara knocked on the door because she could hear voice from inside the room. Is it the doctor?

 

Jiyong jumped on his spot! Panic rushed into his system and blood was drained out of his body. My ghadddd! Who was that?! Is it Dara??? Or is it that ahjumma nurse???? He quickly positioned himself on the bed and covered half of his body with blanket. Unconsciously he asked “Who’s that?”. Once his voice was out, he covered his mouth in shocked! ‘Aishhhhh… Pabo! I should be sleeping and not asking who that is!!!! GAHHHHHH!!!!’.

 

Too late for him, the door was opened and Dara’s surprised expression met him. Her eyes went bigger as she closed her wide opened mouth with both of her hands. “Omooo~ Am I dreaming?” Her eyes started to redden… She ran herself to him and stopped beside his bed. Jiyong blinked his eyes on the sparkling thing that linger around her ring finger. There’s a ring on her ring finger? He blinked again his eyes to make sure that his eyes weren’t playing illusion on him. THERE’S DEFINITELY A RING ON HER ING RING FINGER!!!!!!!! A very unfamiliar ring!!!! He never saw that ring before and he was so damn sure that ring wasn’t from him! Was that bastard gave her that ring????!!!!!!! ttt!!! He prefer go back to his state of coma!!!!

 

“Ji... You are... awake...” She was stammering!  She is so happy! This is real and not a dream!!! At last her prayed has come true!! God has listened to her! She reached for his hand on the bed and held it tightly but Jiyong pulled his hand from hers. His face looked upset, that moment she knew… He hates her… It’s her fault anyway “Ji, I’m sorry… I’m sorry for everything I’ve done and I’ve caused you…”

 

The man just shut his mouth tightly. His other hand is clenching. So it’s all lies… He is living in his dreams which every night she came to him and cried out her heart. Was that only just a dream? Is his mind playing game on him now? He doesn’t even know which one is the reality and which one is his dream… Even though it was just dreams, why does it feel so damn real! The cried, the tears, her voice and her kisses!! KK!!!!! The hurt that is stinging his heart now is real!!! “You don’t have to say sorry, the damage has been done. And what has done is done… I’m just begging you to please stop hurting me Dara… You really broke me badly…”

 

She put back her hands onto her side and lowered her head. He doesn’t even look at her now, he just staring out of the window. Is he backing off now? Has he ended his feeling to her? She started to cry silently “I’m really sorry Ji… I know you hate me now and you won’t forgive me… I completely understand that but as long as you’re alive, I’m more than grateful...”

 

Dara stood up from the chair and bowed to him formally. She knew he needs time to cool off from their last confrontation and she considered that today was the first day he was awake. Maybe he needs to take a rest... She chose not to bother him. She walked to the wall in front of him. She took off the yellow Piyo-piyo clock and put it on the couch across Jiyong’s bed. She disposed her red roses to the trash bin and put the vase together with the clock on the couch. Lastly was their photo. The photo was standing on a table exactly next to Jiyong. She slowly took her steps to the table and gazed the photo. She smiled looking at the photo and took a deep breath “Gomawo Jiyong ah… For everything… I never regret a second to be with you from the first time we met until now.” Her fingers were trembling when she made contact with the frame photo. And without hesitant, she grabbed it tightly and put it into her bag. She collected all her stuffs in her arms and ready to leave this room.