30

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Annyeong Applers~ 7 more days to Kwon Jiyong's birthday ^^! Waaaaa... I'm so excited and I hope my BigBang DVD could be arrived at that date :D! I wanna watch Alive Tour on his birthday, it means a lot for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Holiday is about to end and we need to get back to our work hiks!!! I need to work to buy those DVDs and ticket concert just in case BigBang will be having their come back ㅠㅠ!

 

And also I read from YGEntertainment that G-Dragon World Tour One of a Kind DVD will be release on 13 September 2013!!! We need to buy it too because it is said that the DVD holds every precious moment in Seoul of 2013. Starting from his extraordinary appearance in a fancy and stunning crystal car singing ‘MICHIGO’ to dynamic performances and sentimental songs. G-Dragon filled the stage with his sensational charms. He created an unforgettable show with staggering performances for the fans who occupied the entire concert stadium.

 

YGEntertainment: 2013 G-DRAGON WORLD TOUR DVD [ONE OF A KIND IN SEOUL] that consists of 2 Discs will vividly deliver the energy and excitement of the concert. In DISC 1 you will see the overall concert with different performances, while in DISC 2 you will be able to enjoy multi-angled G-DRAGON filmed with 7 different cameras. 2013 G-DRAGON WORLD TOUR DVD [ONE OF A KIND IN SEOUL] holds the electrifying moments of G-DRAGON’s first World Tour with the best staff members and the best performances!

♦ 2013 G-DRAGON WORLD TOUR DVD [ONE OF A KIND IN SEOUL] ♦

▶ Reservation: to be announced 

▶ Reservation venue: to be announced

▶ Release Date: September 13, 2013 (Fri)

*The release date may change according to production schedule.

Stay tuned everyone~

 

Tarrapradipta Sunbaenim, if the DVD pre order is released please do tell me ^^! I wanna order it too!!! I was so sad when I knew that you came to both day of G-Dragon concert but we didn't meet huwaaaaaaa...

 

 

By the way, anybody have this picture with higher resolution? Or maybe you know the link on this picture? If you know it please tell me because I really LOVE it. The picture melts my heart...

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Annyeong guys!!

Mecheko, Berryl (Ghaddddd! Your display picture!!!! A cold and the eternal beauty of vampire Dara!!!! My jaw was dropping when i saw that! Very y!!), Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

2NE1 Dorms. Dara's bedroom.

 

 

“WHAT??!!!??!?!??!!!” The girls chorused together but CL and Bommie was the loudest among of them. Anger was starting to build up in their blood. They even shed their freaking tears for that damn Dragon! What the hell he was thinking for fooling the girls around like that??!!!!

 

“Yes! That bastard Kwon Jiyong has completely fooled us! He even deceived his own members and also Sajangnim! I’m soooo going to report this to Sajangnim and let Sajangnim punished his real HARD!!!” Dara spilled her anger and her nostrils are getting bigger as she fumed in rage! Luckily Mrs.Kim, the nurse who was responsible for taking care of Jiyong accidently slipped and told her about Jiyongs ploy! If he wants to play dumb with her then she will definitely shows him who is the King of playing dumb!!!

 

“Errr... Eonni, do you realize that the man you just now called as bastard is your boyfriend?“ Minzy tried to calm Dara down by reminding her about her relationship with Jiyong oppa.

 

“Don’t defend him Minzy ah! That ING bastard! I will surely punch his jaws and kick his stomach once I saw him! Don’t trust him anymore Darong ah!!!” Bommie was performing her powerful karate chop and upper cut boxing on the poor pillow beside her.

 

“YES!!! I agree with Bommie eonni! He really have the guts to fool us! We have to take revenge on him! Make him pay for what he has done to us!“ CL hissed while punching her right fist into her left palm. CL, Bommie and Dara looked really scary and ready to eat that dragon alive.

 

“Eonni… Please listen to Jiyong oppa first before anger takes control. I just don’t want any bad things to happen again. Jiyong oppa got into an accident and luckily the surgery was well done. He was just lying about his condition and that’s it, more from it was all true, right?” Minzy face was saddened remembering how bad Jiyong was when they were arrived at the hospital on that night and how broken was Dara at Han River.

 

Suddenly everybody was quiet. They knew Minzy was their maknae but the way she thinks was far beyond their eonnis. Dara scotted herself to get closer to Minzy. She hugged Minzy and apologized to her “Sorry Minzy ah… I promise not to get angry again. I will just play with him a little. Arasso?” She patted Minzy’s head and the girl is beaming with happy smile.

 

”Eonni, play harder to him. Okay? Show him who is the boss...” CL winked her eyes evilly to Dara and Bommie's lips broke into a wicked grin as she understands what was CL talking about. That Dragon is soooo going to get their payback soon!

 

 

~~~

 

 

The girls were leaving Dara’s room and going back to their own rooms. But 15 minutes later, Bommie and CL slowly opened their door and stucked out their heads to scan around the area. Okay, Minzy was settled in her bedroom and nobody was hanging out at the living room. Once they were sure it was cleared, both of them silently tiptoed into Dara’s room and knock it lowly. Dara turned her door knob like a ghost and without a sound. She doesn’t want Minzy to hear about their plan on Jiyong, so they secretly having the meeting after sending Minzy to her room.

 

Dara’s bedroom.

 

”Eonni, I didn’t agree with Baby Min! We have to kick Jiyong oppa’s ! And make it real hard! He shouldn't messed up with us!!!” CL hardly whispered to Dara because she was still pissed off with Jiyong.

 

”Yes. If you don’t have the heart or the guts to do that, then I will be damn gladly to help you out! Bommie held out both of her fists.

 

”Yah, you pabo corn alien! Slow down your voice, Minzy could hear you! Aishhhh...” Dara mumbled lowly while slapping Bommies thigh to remind her about her volume voice!

 

”Oops... Sorry!" Bommie closed with both of ther hands and giggled.

 

”Eonni, do you know what thing that Jiyong oppa scared the most?” CL asked Dara.

 

”I don’t get it. What do you mean CL-Rooo?” Dara was started to get confused.

 

”This was just an example. Couple days ago I sneaked into the boys dorm and secretly went inside my Rat's room and...” CL was trying to give an example but Bommie and Dara’s eyes were widened in excitement. Bommie and Dara suddenly stood up on the bed held their hands together while jumping and cheering for CL

 

”Omooo~ Why did you sneak into the boys dorm??? What are you doing???? Aigooo... Our CL-Rooo has turned out to be a woman now! At last Seungri has prove himself as a mannnn~” Both of her eonnis were squealling like hyena because they thought that their leader has ’done’ it with Seungri. But too bad CL cut their silliness and stupid thinking.

 

”Please sit down and let me finish the story first! Don’t interrupt me!” CL grabbed both of her eonnis down back to the bed and continued ”To make it clear for the two of you, me and that nasty Rat didn’t do the thing what’s in your mind was thinking we were doing!!! I came there just to give him a surprise visit, because it was our anniversary day. When I opened the door, I caught him was browsing !”

 

Dara and Bommie’s face was changed into a disgusting one and jerked off from CL ”Eeewww... Your boyfriend is really a nasty and ert Rat, CL-Rooo” Dara shook her head hopelessly and felt ashamed with his favorite dongsaeng.

 

”I can’t believe it, that nasty Rat has the hottest and baddest female as his girlfriend but why did he still browsing for a ? Do you mind if I poked out both of his eyes?” Bommie was showing her point and middle finger to CL.

 

”Yes Dara eonni, I also feel disgusted by that . That’s why I called him nasty Rat! And Bommie eonni, please do poke his eyes out before I bit off his head from his body brutally. But wait... Aishhhh!! I said do not interrupt me! My point of telling you about this story is, when I found out that he was browsing the , I banged his door’s room and made him jumped a bit but he was trying to close the web page and covered it from me.

 

”Boys are always be boys! They never admit their sin even though we have known it!” Dara gritted her teeth and glared at a big photo frame which has Jiyong in it!

 

”If I were you, I will positively break down or crash his computer into pieces! So what did you do to him, CL-Rooo?” Bommie butted in.

 

I threatened him to admit that just now he was browsing and drooling at those big melons, or I won’t let him touch me! And he instantly knelt down on the floor, admitted all his collection and begged for my forgiveness.

 

”What? What is big melons? Dara and Bommie were threwing each other puzzled gaze to each other.

 

”Aigooo eonni, how could you two be this low? Hello... Earth to infected rabbit and corn alien? Big melons is s, or whatever you named it! CL was more than just frustrated. She even smacked her forehead desperately.

 

”Oooohhh... I get it! So he just easily surrender and admitted his sin because he is afraid of your threat for not letting him to touch you? So do you think I should threaten Jiyong just like that? Dara motioned CL to reply her questions.

 

”Yes eonni, That’s what I meant. You need to threaten Jiyong oppa to force him admit his ing sin to us!” CL was flaring up.

 

”But CL-Rooo, Seungri is a piece of cake for you because you are more superior in this relationship. But Dara and Jiyong is a totally different story with you and seungri. In her case, Jiyong is the one who is more superior. That’s why Jiyong is the leader of Bigbang, duh!Bommie explained and cleared out the difference between Jiyong and Seungri to CL.

 

”Aishhhh! I mean Dara eonni has to find out what is Jiyong oppa’s weaknesses! In my case, that nasty Rat can’t stay away from me and he loves holding my hands. If i forbid him to get closer or touch me, he will get frustrated and waved his white flag on.

 

”Hmmm... Let me think for a while... ... ... ... This might be sounds stupid but I think he is afraid and always gets nervous if I wear y cloths or lift up my shirt in front of him.” Dara recollected her memories when she was in the hospital and about to strip herself in front of Jiyong.

 

”YOU WHAT???!!!!” Bommie and CL barked out in horror! Then they covered each other mouth once they realized the clock was striking 12AM and might wake Minzy up from her sleep!

 

Errr... Actually... when you all came... into the hospital... to give surprise visit... nghhh... We were about to... I’m going to... to give him... my... first...” Dara hides her face with her pillow. She can’t face the girl! It was too embarassing!!!

 

”Omooo~ Then we were breaking into the right time, CL-Rooo!” Bommie felt relieved after she knew that her sister is still a .

 

Okay, I got it! Here’s our plan, eonni...” CL gathered closer with Bommie and Dara Pssttt... Pssstt... Pssssttttt...” Both Bommie and Dara were wiggling their eyesbrows in amusement. At the moment Jiyong was sneezing ”Haachooo! Aishhhh... Someone is talking bad stuff about me!”. He has no idea what is coming to get him fufufufu~

 

 

~~~

 

 

Bigbang dorm.

 

Jiyong was entering his dorm. A very irritating voice greeted him. “Welcome back hyungggggg~” Once Seungri saw his hyung was back into the dorm with Nam Gook-ssi, he sprinted to his hyung and hugged him tightly. He even caressed his cheek to Jiyong’s cheek romantically. Top came out from his room and danced himself with his bingu style until he gets closer to Jiyong.

 

“Oh God… Please… Spare me… One disgusting rat on my cheek is enough and now an alien is coming closer with his bingu dance…” Jiyong just stood there and smacked his head with his palm. Daesung opened his room and also ran himself to Jiyong. He knelt in front of Jiyong and held Jiyong’s hand tightly like he was about to declare his love to Jiyong. He started to serenade him with his I Love You songs…

 

“Please have mercy on me… Not Daesung please… I thought he is as normal as Youngbae…” Jiyong hung his head low and surrender with s antics. That’s why he is the leader. He is the only one who is normal, sane and not retarded. These three are soooo indescribable!

 

Youngbae walked into the dorm and surprised to see this bunch of idiots are surrounding Jiyong like a magnet. He pulled them off from Jiyong one by one disgustingly “YAH! Let go off him! He just got out of the hospital for God sake!” Jiyong will never forget Youngbae forever. He always backs him up in situation like this. “Thanks Bae, I don’t know what I could do without you…”

 

“GROUP HUG!!!!” Suddenly Youngbae shouted and all of them hugged him.

 

“Thanks guys… I’m really happy to see you guys…” Jiyong was touched. s might be stupid, extremely annoying, act like 5 years, an alien, retarded and uncontrollable but he won’t replaced them with anyone. Nobody could replace them…

 

Suddenly Seungri remembered on something, he tapped Jiyong’s shoulder ”Hyunggg~ I have download a very epic video for you to watch! Come! Ppali!” He didn’t let Jiyong answer but dragged him into the living room and pushed him to sit on the couch. Jiyong was left wondering what kind of video was he talking about and his heart was sensing something bad Yah! Maknae! Don’t tell me that you are about to play a !!! For god sake SeungRat! It is still too early! 4 freaking PM in the afternoon!

 

”Aishhhh! Do you think my head is only filled with ? You really disgrace me, hyung!!!” Seungri acted he was hurt by the words.

 

”Yeah, it’s because your face screams: ! And your collections are too much, you surely can open a rental DVD for your living.” Top commented on Seungri then laughing along with Youngbae and Daesung. Their eyes was turned into a tiny slit because of Top’s comment.

 

”YAAAHHHHHH!!! You all may laugh at me now, but after you watched this video I swear you all will thank me for showing this to Jiyong hyung!!! Hmph!!!” He threw himself beside Jiyong and played the video. Top, Daesung and Youngbae hurriedly seated themselves on the couch and didn’t forget to bring chips.

 

The LCD started to turn on. A caption was appeared:

MNET COUNDOWN 2013 - Special Interview with 2NE1 and SUPER JUNIOR!’

 

”WHAT THE KKKK???!!!!! WHY DID YOU ASK ME TO WATCH THIS ING INTERVIEW????!!!!!!Jiyong instantly roared from his seat and grabbed Seungri’s collar like a mad man. The sudden attack made Seungri scared and bolted up from his seat. He gripped both Jiyong’s hands and tried to loosen his collar ”Wa-wait hyung... You really n-need to watch this b-because"

 

Jiyong didn’t let his maknae finish his word but strangled him to death YOU SAID THAT I WILL SAY THANK YOU AFTER WATCHING THIS FREAKING VIDEO! BUT ALL I KNOW IS I’M GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!!!! JUST BY READING THAT GOD DAMN CAPTION ALREADY HURTING MY EYES! DO YOU WANT MY HEART TO STOP BEATING THEN YOU COULD BE BIGBANG’S LEADER????!!!!!

 

Top, Youngbae and Daesung were laughing while hugging their tummy and rolling on the floor. They even ignored that Seungri was crying and pleading for their help to tie down Jiyong ”Aigooo~ Maknae ah... Thank you very much for bringing the laughter into this dorm BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

 

GO TO HELL RAT!!!!!” Jiyong was still strangling Seungri.

 

”HAHAHHAHAHHA! Seriously Ji, you need to stop strangling him. I think you should listen to him just for this once. More than this please don’t listen to him HAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHA! Youngbae tried to distance Jiyong from Seungri while laughing.

 

”Yes Jiyong ah... I believe this Rat. The video is worth to be watched.” Top just finished bursting out his laugh.

 

”Hyung, please seat down calmly. I swear it’s the best video ever... Daesung slowly motioned Jiyong to sit back on the couch and gave him the mineral water to drink. He was sure Jiyong’s energy was drained for strangling Seungri.

 

”Hyung, you may kill me after this video ended. But if you are pleased by the video, I want you to kiss me on the cheek as your act of appreciation!” Seungri whined beside Jiyong like a girl refusing to be broke up. Jiyong just sighed and pushed Seungri’s face far away with his palm Shut the up, Rat! Just get this started quickly! My hands are itching to kill you!”

 

So they decided to play the video but Jiyong kept on insisting to fastforward the video You better fastforward it because I also came to MNET COUNTDOWN to watch the girls performance but then I went out. I just watched the interview by streaming online.” He grabbed the remote and fastforward it until the last time he watched it from his phone.

 

The LCD played the scene when Donghae brought Dara to the center stage.

 

Dara nodded her head and closed her eyes. Donghae bends down to take the mic and bowed to the camera “Tonight I will clarify every rumor that has been spreading recently. I, Lee Donghae and Sandara Park are bestfriends.”

 

The stage was suddenly gone silent.

 

“WHATTTTT!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!” Everybody including the audiences are shouting shockingly together!

 

“Yes, we’re just bestfriend. I have promised someone to take care of her and treat her respectfully. She rejects me by the way, that’s why we’re bestfriend now hehehehe!” Donghae joked out.

 

Dara opened her eyes and looked at Donghae. Donghae’s eyes met her gaze and were twinkling naughtily as he kissed her forehead. He caressed her cheek softly with his back hand “I told you that I’m 2NE1 fans. If my idol is happy to be with the man she loves than I couldn’t be more happier than her.”

 

Jiyong was stunned and frozen in his seat. If only he didn’t let his anger blinded his heart and accused her for cheating. If only he wait for her longer at the studio. If only he didn’t close the streaming. Then all the accident, all the tears, all the fights, all the hurts and all the damage can be stopped. No need to hurt each other... This was all stupid. His eyes were red... The boys knew that their Kwon Leader was thinking about something seriously. One by one the boys left him and got into their own bedroom. Seungri smiles in relieved because he was succeed on forcing his hyung to watch the video, he silently closed his door.

 

Back to the LCD.

 

Dara was crying and hugged Donghae “Thank you Donghae ah…. Thank you very much… Thank you… I will never get enough saying thank you to you…”

 

Donghae patted her head and her hair gently. He murmured something to Dara then she chuckled, the chuckled turns out into laugh. She nodded her head and her eyes were shines brightly! She bravely took the mic from Donghae and bowed to the camera “Sajangnim, Lee Soo Man-ssi I’m sorry to cause both of you trouble. I promise to come on Super Junior’s upcoming concert with 2NE1. And to all the fans who love us, I sincerely apologized… I’m sorry to make all the people thought that we’re secretly dating. Lee Donghae is a good man, indeed. So single girls out there! Get ready! This hot man is available on the market now!!! Please check him out!!” Donghae is laughing his off in front of Dara.

 

Jiyong turned off the LCD. He covered his face with both of his palms. Minutes later after he composed himself well, he fished out his phone from his jeans pocket and dialled Papa YG’s number Yoboseyo Hyung?”

 

”Nehh... Whats up Jiyong ah?

 

”I want to say sorry for the accident and make you worried about me. I’m sorry too for making you ashamed about Dara and Donghae’s scandal. It’s me who should be apologizing to the camera and not Dara. I should be spending more time around her to prevent the scandal. Jiyong’s voice was starting to fade, he failed to take care of Dara.

 

It’s okay, just forget about the accident... I don’t want to talk about it again. As long as you are fine now, I’m feeling a lot better. About Dara and Donghae’s scandal I felt guilty for not refusing Lee Soo Man’s deal and let Dara accept the deal by herself.

 

”What? What deal Hyung? I don’t get it... Jiyong minds wandering about the deal. Is there something he didn’t know beside MNET COUNTDOWN interview?

 

When the scandal was flooding all media, Lee Soo Man called me and offered me a deal about their scandal. The scandal was a big help for Super Junior upcoming concert which means a profit for SM Entertainment. He asked my permission to let Dara and Donghae date for real in short time, maybe 3 months or 6 months. But I didn’t answer his offer... Firstly Dara refused the offer but hours later she came back to me in angry face and asked me to say yes on the offer.

 

Jiyong slowly understands all the puzzle in his head. Every memory in his head was patched up in one answer... He shouldn’t accused her for cheating and he should have trust he more. ”Thank you for the info hyung... I will take a note on SM Entertainment for sure. All the awards will surely goes into YG Family’s collection. His voice was darkened as he imagined Lee Soo Man's face.

 

”HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! Please don’t confront Lee Soo Man, Ji. Remember we aren’t looking for enemy. Let them be our competitor and let the fans judge it, it will be more fun that way. But somehow I agree on collecting those awards hehehehe~” Papa YG joked.

 

”I will work harder Hyung and produce better music for all the fans. Thank you for trusting me.

 

Jiyong, you are one of my sons. I should love and trust you well... Ah, my wife is calling me. Annyeong...”

 

"Annyeong hyung.” He hung up the phone and slipped it into his pocket. He stood up and knock on Seungri’s room twice. His maknae opened the door with naughty smile and pointed his finger onto his cheek. Seungri was asking for his kiss, but Jiyong hugged him tightly ”Thank you... Thank you very much... I swear to take a really good care of your noona.” then Jiyong pushed Seungri back harshly into his Panda’s cave and ran into his bedroom. Once Jiyong locked the door, he could hear the panda was scratching his bedroom door Hyungggggg! What about my kiss on the cheek????!!!!”

 

Jiyong just lay on the bed and sleep with a pleased and satisfied smile.