59

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author Notes: I can't believe this. I update again because one of my bias is shining today. It's Taeyang day yeorobunnnn~
HOLY CHRIST! Have you all seen the Ringa Linga? If You haven't seen it, then check this one out!

 

Instagram Ringa Linga (MY FAVORITE! OT5): http://web.stagram.com/p/583987584171116171_215024224

Ringa Linga Dance Performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1y-4mXIL0&feature=youtu.be

 

Youngbae a.k.a Taeyang comeback is DAE to the BAK! He NEVER DISAPPOINTS me.

 

Swag: CHECK!

Hotness: CHECK!

Chocolate abs: CHECK!

Silver hair: CHECK!

Fangirls screaming: CHECK!

Anything else girls?

Oh, ovarium exploded: CHECK!

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

Pinkblue, Ariellin, Bhambielicious, Chiemaine21 (Omoooo! I really love your profile photo ^^! Our DaraGonnnn is very cute~), Seohyoon, Enzyzai, Ezra88, Ngusivodanh, Addeww, Loveless28, Lilytrang, Charleneivy, Little_Mouse97, Seeranovi, Akosicarole, Ren1234, Chikana, xxmariposa0402xx, Malgalo, Christinepacayra18, JaMhe27, Onyitunyil, MissLala, Cyian0214, Lori0830, Itinamarie, Peachypenguin, Metacognition18, DeeJeeLovers, Rilakuma-kun, Jeane2892, Zinzinmeuf, Imemily, Sna_jr, Mimimaee, Kathypufi, RY_Kwon, Geeeemae, IceAppler, Cams24, MarshieeBunny, XxYGDG, RY_kwon, Malditahselosa, Dela03, Jaedaraheart, LadyDai88, Uta167, Acclyknndy9, MizsA_13, Loveskoera, Pinkblue, Hyesujessica, Kakoii12, ChinLuvsyou31, ZeloBaby18, MDmaner18, Specterd, Jovelovesyou, Ghqy04, Sinichi2leal, Gagagugu, Bangseu, Pinkstripes, Bhaldz, Missy909, Jaja31, Candygirl24, Shirlynsh, Jlopez, MissBear, Kristelanne93, Kimchan, Jhoanna, Ckenzieal, Begturtle, Ashin_333, Poohbearl0u, Jadelyn, ChuffyCheesecake, Aban17, Jenny22, Babyyasashii, Celinelofamia013, Likeunot, Rivashayne11, DGGDBY, Timmy_k_s, YemaAlex, SylvrDragon, Josuke, Marge_unplugged, Xiena529, Zhiedara, Sansandara, Annekwon, Kpopavid17, Naejjorgio, SpraklingByeol, Belphagor, Theroyalbiatch, Kaitleenlee, Centurygirl, Ilovegdara, Tokki9, Tinefaith, Lilmissy, Joanne_MHHJED, Kerorokidd, Coocream, Cappuccin0, Proudasian, Femalebigbang22, Tabtabtab23, Daragon18, Great2happy, DopeDG, Redanddazed28, Xxmydz, Garimam38, Rr_0519, MissCookieCereal, Kitteeey21, Zenle19, Jaecza89, Kyopta401, Iamsasharra, Safaianabi, ParkRaeKi, Littleappler28, Butterfly27, TiffanyKwon, Heiress, Neirvon, Tynaayalita, Cfaafiy,  Maris027, Edel16, Krehyong, Yolaaa, Mawiinfinity, Dorememe, Whitering, Mye007, Acissej92, Kwonsantokky, Aryhelle, Leszel_VIP, Redholic7, Wishope, Myjoyce1986, Eastanstar, Sennorita, Lolipoli, Luilu88, Gail528, BanDannah, Chypea, DaRidoo, Kylle13, Gadisayu, ChoiRachelle, Camillecastaneda, AikqoOh08fti, MissChievious69, Aylabblue, Browneyesmouse04, Kregnana, Joms_Sundae, Dezri28, CrazyDaragon, Soshexo129, Myjane07, Gstargrisel, Lheenieh, Aliezesheila, Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

 

Days after that night.

2NE1 Dorm.

Dara’s bedroom.

11.50 PM

 

 

The girls were back into the dorm 2 hours ago. They just finished practicing their dance with the choreographer. Dara was sleeping serenely and peacefully on her fluffy bed, she was so damn exhausted today. She needs her beauty sleep so bad because her body was aching since she danced for hours.

 

Suddenly her phone rang and vibrated. The ringtone was jolting her heart like high tension of electric hitting her chest. In a split of second, she shoots up her eyes and reached for her phone with shaky fingers. She knew so damn well that ring tone! Years ago he specially personalize the accoustic Butterfly ringtone on her phone if he is calling her! It’s him! Jiyong is calling her! At last he was calling her! But why he called her in the middle of the night? She prayed to God nothing bad happened to him.

 

“Y-yoboseyo?” She answered the phone with panting breath and nervous voice. Her heart was stammering loudly and deafening her ears! ! She needs to act like she doesn’t care about him and not worrying him!!!

 

“Dara? Are you still awake?”

 

“Yes. What’s up Ji? Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah I’m fine. Actually I’m in front of your dorm. Do you mind to walk out for a while with me?”

 

“Now? In this hour? I just went back to the dorm 2 hours ago and I’m kind of sleepy, sorry.” Dara was smiling triumphantly after she listened to his request on meeting up with her. Ha!! Take that you bastard! I wont say yes that easy!!! You wanna play hard to get with me? Okay, let’s step up the game!! I’m sooo ing into your game Kwon Jiyong!!!’

 

“Yes. I really want to talk with you, it’s very important. I will be waiting in my car. Okay?”

 

“Fine. Let me fix myself first. I will be down in minutes.” She bit her own tongue! Blame it all to her habit for always saying yes to him! Why he always has his way to make me saying YES! That bastard! Maybe she has to agree with Jjangmae for saying that Jiyong is giving her a bad effect!

 

“Okay, just take your time… No need to be hurry, Dara. Annyeong.”

 

“Annyeong.”

 

She hung up the phone and got down from her bed. She murmured silently while smacking her own head in regret! ‘Damn! How could he do that to me?! It only takes 1 call from him to make me forgive him!!! Oh nooo… I should show him who the boss here is! If he thought that I will let him off that easy after what he has done to me then he needs to think twice!!! It’s payback time!

 

She didn’t care to put some make up or choosing on her clothes. She didn’t have the time to look pretty in front of him because tonight was her chance to confront him about their relationship and his attitude to her lately. Thanks to Youngbae who always occupied her mind and time to prevent her from drowning herself into misery and despair. She just wore her leather jacket, beanie and knitted scarf to warm herself out. It’s winter now and the weather news has predicted it will be snowing, not to mention she was going out in the middle of night… HELL NO!!! She can’t take any risk to get cold or fever just for Kwon Jiyong! That damn and spoil brat!

 

Done fixing herself up, she slowly walked out from her bedroom and tiptoeing to her dorm door. She tried not to make any sound because the girls might wake up and worried for her leaving in the middle of the night. When they arrived to the dorm, CL, Bommie and Minzy were crawling into their own bedroom with heavy eyes and yawning. She knew they were very exhausted and she didnt want to disturb their beuty sleep. She just bowed herself to their bedroom door like asking for their permission then she walked out of their dorm.

 

She pushed the lift button and waited until it reached basement, the parking area. The lift was slowly moving down and her heart was never stop beating in a very fast manner… She was sooo freaking nervous to be in the same car with Jiyong, just the 2 of them. When the lift opened, she saw his white Lamborghini was waiting not far from the lift. She dragged her wobbly feet closer to the familiar car. She opened the door car and slipped herself into the passenger seat while wearing her seatbelt. ‘Okay it’s time to put some action, Sandara Park! Show him how cruel you can be! Let’s kick some realy hard!!!

 

“Any problem, Ji?” She put her poker face and coldest tone she could mustered up. She must act nonchalant and made him regret for ignoring and avoiding her! But the truth she was worried as hell and her heart started to feel uneasy.

 

His face didn’t even smile or giving out any expression when he was looking into her to check on her clothes. “We need to talk… But not here, we will go somewhere else which is more private.”

 

‘KKK!!! HOLY JESUS CHRIST!!! Please hold me strongly and lend me your miraculous power or I will crumble now… I need to act like I’m pissed off and don’t care with him but I don’t think I could do this act!!! He was crushing me with his coldness!!!! I need to win this cold war!!’ Dara gripped tightly on the hem of her jacket to pass her rage. She was trying so hard to restrain herself from punching this man who was seated next to her yet it felt like so far away… Maybe punching him might be a good idea because who knows her punches will give him some logic or sense into his frozen brain!

 

Jiyong drove out from the parking area and they dwelled in silence. 10 minutes has passed yet nobody was talking or making any sound. It was the ing damnest silent treatment she ever had with Jiyong! He didn’t even bother to talk or start a chat between them. Crap! What the hell is his problem?! I really don’t get it!!! GAHHHHH!!!! This is frustrating!!!

 

Bored has finally corrupted her mind, she took out her phone and searched for any name to have a chat with her. She scrolled down her phone contacts. Daesung, Seungri, Top, Youngbae? She sent all of them a text and waiting for them to reply but no one replying to her texts. Okay, it’s too late and they might be sleeping now.

 

The girls name appeared in her brain but she chose not to text them because they will get panic for her going out in the middle of night. Especially Bommie. She didt dare to imagine what will Bommie do to Jiyong for kidnapping her!! Maybe she will kill him!

 

Then she scroll again... His brother Cheon Doong? Aishhhh that dog poop is over protective to me! I bet he will go ballistic to me for hanging out with Jiyong in this hour! He may adore and worship Jiyong but me + Jiyong in the middle of night = heart attack. It wouldn’t be good for his heart and I swear he will tell our parents about this! And I’m so damn sure that he will come up to fetch me, drive me back to his dorm with an all night long speech! Texting Cheon Doong = Digging up my own grave. Let’s scroll down and find other name.

 

Out of the blue, a name appeared in her mind. Ding! Lee Donghae! She looked for his name and typed down some words.

 

Donghaeeee ^^! Annyeong! Am I disturbing your sleep?

 

She sent the text and checked on her twitter to wait for his reply. In the matter of seconds, a text came into her inbox. She quickly opened and read it.

 

Donghae:

ANNYEONG!!!! At last you text me, I thought you are forgetting me TT TT! Do you forget that I’m Iron Man? I always stay awake to fight the crime kekekeke :D! What’s up, Dara? Need my service?

 

She giggled once she has done reading his reply. Donghae is really her private joker! He never failed to make her laugh. With a big smile plastered on her face she replied to his text.

 

Aigooo~ I’m really sorry for not contacting you. Let’s hang out sometime with the girls and I will treat you for a lunch ^^! Yes I need your service. I’m going out with Jiyong now. He told me that he wants to talk something important privately. I’m scared and I need a friend to calm me down… Could Iron-Hae help me? Fufufufu~

 

Soon after she hit the send button, she placed her phone onto her lap and focused her eyes to the landscape of Seoul night lamps. A short ring on her phone woke her from feasting the beauty of Seoul. It’s Donghae.

 

Donghae:

Okay! A lunch indeed! Please inform me about the time and place. I will bring Siwon for the lunch :p. Hmmm… Something important? Do you have any idea what is he going to talk about? Why do you scared? Is there something happen between you two? Did he hurt you?! Where are you now?!

 

Dara broke into laugh as she read how panic was Donghae. Not yet finished with her laughter, her phone was ringing. Someone was calling her and Donghae’s name was clearly flashing on her phone screen. Aigooo... This man is really something! It’s a good thing for me to text him! Lucky~’ She cleared before answering the call.

 

“Yoboseyo? Iron-Hae?”

 

“Daraaa!!!! Stop joking around!! Where are you now?! Are you okay?” Donghae’s alarmed voice responded to her and he bombarded her with questions.

 

“I’m fine, don’t worry kekekeke! I’m in the car with Jiyong but I don’t know where he is going to take me to…”

 

“In the middle of the night? He won’t hurt you right? Oh my god... Listen to me, you must call me if you are afraid or sensing something weird with him. I will be sitting in my car and waiting for your call! You must call me, Dara!!!! I won’t let him do anything to you!!

 

“Aishhh pabooo… I know it’s middle of night now. Donghae ah, no need of that. I will be o”

 

Without any further explanation Jiyong grabbed the phone from Dara’s hand harshly and spoke to Donghae. “She is fine with me. Remember that I’m her boyfriend, so there’s no need to be worry about her. Thank you for calling…  Bye.” He hung up the phone just like that and didn’t forget to turn it off! The next thing he did, he was slipping her phone into his pocket.

 

Dara was left gawking in shocked and her eyes were almost falling out from her sockets! ‘Is he taking my phone as a hostage to against me??!!!! I haven’t finished talking with Donghae and it was very rude to snatch away other’s phone just like that!!! I still have to talk about our appointment for lunch with him!!! What the hell??!?!!!??!!!! @#$%^&@*!!!!’

 

“We have arrived here. Let’s take for some walk, Dara…” Jiyong turned off the car machine and let himself out from the car. His words were fine but his tone wasn’t fine at all!! He didn’t even help her out from the car! The worst? He slammed shut the door like a monster in rage! Let’s hope the automatic pretty door won’t get broken. Poor Lamborghini.

 

“Sighed! What a real gentleman, Kwon Jiyong…” She mumbled darkly in the car alone.

 

She hopped down from the car and scanned around the place once she closed the door. It was really dark, wind was getting colder, lights were off but she knew exactly this is Han River. She could never mistaken this place even though she can’t see everything clearly. She took couple small steps to position her body standing beside him. She was clenching her jaw and waiting for him to speak first.

 

Minutes has passed, they just stood there and gazing at the flowing river in front of them. The streaming river was low and they could hear the spalsh of water hitting the dam brick wall.

 

Realizing the wind was getting colder and the time was getting late, he spoke out with his calm voice. “D, we need to talk about something serious here…”

 

“Yes we really do need to talk, Kwon Jiyong. What is wrong with you lately? Why are you acting so cold to me? Seems that you are trying to stay away from me and you did it perfectly for 18 days. Is there something wrong, Ji?” She tried to compose herself well in front of him but her emotions were uncontrollable. Her feeling was juggling up-down and she can’t help it! She couldn’t contain her anger anymore and her heart was breaking badly.

 

“… Sorry that I’ve been ignoring and avoiding you for days. I just need my time to be alone with myself and to think about us... I feel that our relationship is so wrong…”

 

She didn’t answering or replying on his words. Her soul has left her body. Is she hallucinating now? Is this a dream? Is she a sleep walker? She even blinked her eyes couple times to make sure that what she feels is reality and not a dream. When she has found her voice back, which is stuttering… She asked him with unbelievable tone.

 

“W-what? But… W-why? Why all of the su-sudden you feel that o-our relationship is w-wrong?” She can feel it, her heart has stop beating and she was hardly breathing the air. She is about to lose her life tonight because of Kwon Jiyong…

 

“I’m really sorry for being a jerk lately but I think we need to break up. I’m really sorry…”

 

“I thought… I thought that we are fi-fine and nothing is wrong b-between us for god sake… Tell me what is wrong??? Why are you thinking of breaking up with me??? We don’t have to break up, Ji!! What’s your problem? Tell me! We could find a solution together!!” Her voice was screaming hysterically to his face. She has lost her sane just in a snap. She can’t think straightly because the break up words kept on ringing in her head… Why was he breaking up with her? Why?

 

Then Jiyong’s bitter voice broke her thought. “I’m sorry Dara but I started to feel different to you. Maybe it’s because we have been dating for years and all the love I feel for you is too comfortable for me… You are there for me and I’m there for you but this is just a circle which is going around and around to us. I need more challenge and a next step, not a constant or steady relationship but going no where. Do you understand me?“

 

“What? … What in the hell do you mean by that??!!! WE ARE FINEEE!!! WE ARE TOTALLY FINE, YOU ING BASTARDDD!!!!!” Rage was exploding in her heart like a nuclear as she delivered couple hard punches onto his chest.

 

“Dara, please calm down and listen to me now… Stop this childish act… Listen to me please” Jiyong tried to stop her punches and securing both of her wrists into his hands.

 

“What did you just say??!!!! You asked me to calm down??!!!! Did I hear it right??!?!!! You told me to be ing calm down and listen to you while you are breaking up with me?!?!??!!! Now you tell me, how could I calm down bastard???!!!!!” Dara was screaming out loud and pushed his body rudely from her but Jiyong remained silent and stood on his spot.

 

“No… I don’t like where is this conversation will lead us to… Stop it now… I don’t want to talk with you. We need to cool down our head. Stop talking.” She covered her ears with both of her hands and shook her head in disbelief.

 

“D, I bring you here because I want to speak clearly to you without being interrupted by the girls or the boys. I want you to listen just for a while… Han River is one of the most important and memorable places for me. And now I’m here with the most important person in my life… I want us to have a good break up just like how good is our first hello…”

 

“Okay, you said that I’m the most important person in your life. But why are we breaking up? And now you are calling me by name and not baby girl, jagiya or your pet name to me. Please stop this crazy nonsense. Now give me back my boyfriend! Who are you?! You are just someone else who is acting as my boyfriend… You are because you can’t act properly just like him! You are a ing impostor! My boyfriend loves me so much!!! You hear me?!??!!!!” She tried so hard to restrain herself from slapping his face or doing some bodily damage to him.

 

“Dar…”

 

“Shut up… Don’t call me! I’m not listening or taking this… I’m going home now! This is not happening to us and we aren’t breaking!! Okay? Tomorrow I will wake up and everything will be fine… Everything will be just fine. Nothing about this moment is real… Not even one… I need to go back to the dorm and wake up from this nightmare. See you tomorrow, Ji.”

 

She turned her back on him and took fast steps into the main road. She didn’t care if she has to walk back to her dorm by her own feet as long as she could go away from that place! She refused him for breaking up with her… This conversation was nonsense and totally a crap! This is just a freaking hallucination! A crazy nightmare!!

 

“I’m sorry Dara, but tomorrow I might not be your boyfriend anymore… I’m really sorry for doing this to you…”

 

After hearing his statement, Dara stopped on her track and marched herself back to Jiyong’s spot in much anger on her face. She pointed her finger to his face.

 

“YOU!!! YOU LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY!!!! SHUT THE UP!!!!! SHUT THE UP, KWON JIYONGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! STOP SAYING THAT WE ARE BREAKING UP!!!!!!” She was roaring all the rage that was building inside her heart since the moment Jiyong was asking for the break up. Her voice was echoing through the river.

 

“I don’t want you as my girlfriend anymore, Dara.” Jiyong said in final.

 

His tone is very serious… Very dead serious… Dara never heard him using this tone to her. Her anger face was turned into a crestfallen one. Her lips were trembling and her eyes were ready to let the tears fell down. But why? Why now? What is happening here? Her brain seems to stop working and her heart doesn’t beat anymore. Where’s the air when she needed to breathe? Where’s the strength she needed to keep on standing? Where’s her sanity when she needed to stay calm and composed? Where those ty things she needed to stay strong and fight for their relationship??!!!!

 

Her sight was getting blurry as tears were pooling in her eyes. She has promised herself not to cry, especially in front of him. She has promised to be strong and won’t let him saw her tears She only let her tears out when she was in her bed room alone and in front of Youngbae.

 

She has given him everything… Everything she has in her… And she did her best for fighting on this crazy love story for god knows how many freaking years!!! She took a faint step back from Jiyong and shaking her head as she tried to deny everything she just heard clearly from Jiyong’s mouth ‘I don’t want you as my girlfriend anymore, Dara.’

 

Jiyong was making a move and she braved herself to look at him. She needs to know what is he doing… Jiyong brought up his left hand. He started to loosen the couple ring that Dara gave him in the hospital once he was awake from his coma state.

 

Her eyes were staring to his hands widened in shock… Is he going to give back the ring? Is this the final chapter or the end of our relationship? There must be something wrong with Jiyong for breaking up with me!! But what the hell is wrong??!?!?!!!!’

 

Jiyong slowly walked towards her and reached for her cold shaking hand.

 

‘Please don’t say goodbye… What is wrong with us? Couple weeks ago we are fine and nothing is wrong with us… Why are you changing now… Why? What did I do wrong? Is there someone else in your heart or forcing you to break up with me?? Is that Hyunnie girl is taking you away from me? I thought that we are stronger now after all the things that have happened to us… Please stay with me, I promise to fight harder for us…’

 

He opened her palm and put the ring perfectly in the middle of her palm.

 

‘I’ve been missing your warm hands on me for days… But not like this… I don’t want you to hold my hands for saying goodbye. I can still fight and hang on with this relationship. I could wait, wait and wait. Why are you doing this to me now, Ji? Please don’t… … Please…’

 

When the small and cold metal made contact with her palm, all of her thought was faded and she knew this was real. This is not a nightmare.

 

“Why… … Why… I still don’t get it. I still don’t understand what is happening between us that made you breaking up with me… Please tell me why” Her tears were flowing onto her cheeks freely without her stopping them. She can’t say anything as the tears were choking and tightening . Her voice was shutting down.

 

Jiyong brought his hands onto her face and wiped away all the tears with his thumbs gently. “D, please smile for me… I want to remember your smile before leaving our story behind. I want to remember this very moment with you. I want us to break up happily without any tears, just like how you say hello to me with bright smile. Arasso?”

 

“How could *sob* I smile? You are *sob* breaking up with me *sob*… Please, tell me *sob* why… I don’t understand.” Dara was still trying to beg Jiyong and kept on crying endlessly.

 

As far as she could remember, they were totally fine… No fight, no scandal and no problem but then suddenly Jiyong started to get busy with himself, Teddy and the boys. She was cool with that because work is their first priority even though she felt sad. He ignored her calls and text. She was started losing all information or news about him. When he accidently met her, he always has his excuse to avoid her and went away from her… Next thing she knew that he mentioned that Hyunnie name.

 

“Listen to me now carefully. I’m really sorry for breaking up with you… You are the best girlfriend I’ve ever have and you are the most perfect one. I’m grateful for the years you have spent with me and staying by my side faithfully. And also our first time, I’m so thankful for sharing my first and my best moment with you…”

 

“Stop it… D-don’t you tell me about all these t-things… … I just need to k-know… why… why… …” Dara was pushing his hands away from her face faintly and covering her face with her hands. She was breaking down on the ground…

 

Jiyong lowered his body and leveled his face to her as a small smile was tugged on his lips. “D, stop crying… Thing that I hate the most is making you cry. I’m sorry for making you cry again and again…“ He leaned forward a little by little to drop a soft kiss onto her head.

 

Once Dara felt the kiss, she cried even harder and pleaded to herself. ‘Let this not be our last kiss… please God… I beg you… Please…’ She gripped her hands into a tight ball… She was holding on the ring tightly and refusing to let go or showing him her broken face. “I hate you, Ji…”

 

“I’m sorry for telling you this but I don’t want you to be my girlfriend anymore. I’m started to get bored.”

 

“W-what… … … You get bored? … You get bored with m-me??” She was stunned and shocked… Was she giving up her everything to him too soon? Was that the reason why he got bored with her? Doesn’t he love her?

 

“I thought what we have is love. We love each other deeply… And that’s all we need. Is it because I’m older than you? … … … Is it? Or maybe other girl who is younger than me caught your eyes?” Her voice was cracking then fading until Jiyong can’t hear her talking anymore. He only heard her sobbing continually.

 

She shuts her eyes tightly, she didn’t want to open it because she was afraid that he might be disappeared from her life when she opened her eyes. She knew it! There’s a ing third person in the wheel and will always be the main problem!

 

Dara could feel he was moving away from the ground. He stood up and put both of his hands into his hoodie pocket softly. The next thing she heard was him taking couple long and deep breaths of the fresh air around Han River and he was whistling a song happily like he didn’t care about his girlfriend was breaking down beside him. He enjoyed the scene of Han River… Such a wonderful place. He stopped whistling once he realized the cold wind was breezing his nose, drying his lips and freezing his throat. He can’t continue on whistling the song… He just examined around his area calmly and smiles in much satisfaction.

 

“Everything is done, Dara. Everything is done between us.”

 

Dara was still hugging herself but her cried was getting slower. She tried to stop and dry up her eyes from tears. Her heart was shattered when she heard him whistling happily.

 

‘Are you that happy for breaking up with me? Do you even care how do I feel now? Are you that excited to ditch me as your girlfriend? What did that Hyunnie give to you? Why are you changing into a stanger, Ji? We have been dating for 6 years! 6 ing years! There’s no way in hell I will accept this easily!! I promised to fight for our relationship! If you think that we will just break up that easy then think again! That girl must face me because I won’t let you go!’

 

Checking everything was fine and set, finally Jiyong bid his goodbye to Dara with weak voice which seems to be whispering to her ears. “Dara, promise me that you will take a good care of yourself from now on… Eat properly, get enough sleep and focus on your career. Maybe I won’t be around you that often anymore to look after you… Arasso?”

 

That broke her heart. Really bad… Not only into little pieces, but into dusts. He was saying goodbye to her!! He will leave her here alone and not even bother to send her back to her dorm!!! BASTARDDDD!!!!! Dara suddenly shot up her eyes to him fiercely and stood up from the ground strongly. She was so damn ready to launch forward and delivered couple blows to his handsome face! Oh no! Not couple punches, but bring out a bazooka!! She swears to kill him and that Hyunnie girl now!!!