40

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Annyeongggg yeorobunnn! KYAAAAAHHHHHH!!! The view of this story has reached 12.000 and 218 subscribers ^^! Thank you very much for sparing your precious time to read my story, supporting me with your cheerful and crazy comments which boost my energy! And thank you for loving this story even though I can’t update the chapter daily as before... All of you did’t complain at all, I’m so touched! Here I am going to deliver a sad news. This story is going to an end ㅠ ㅠ huwaaaaaa!!! But i promise to make the BEST ending for our Daragon, please look forward for that readers~

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

Maris027, Krehyong, Yolaaa (I LLLLOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE YOU TOO FOR LOVINGGGGGG MY STORY :D), Mawiinfinity, Dorememe, Whitering, Mye007, Acissej92, Kwonsantokky (Aigoooo~ Your name is very kyeopta~), Aryhelle, Leszel_VIP (Yes, you got that damn right girl! Bigbang has changed our life too... Into the sweetest ^^!), Redholic7, Wishope, Myjoyce1986, Eastanstar, Sennorita, Lolipoli, Luilu88, Gail528, BanDannah, Chypea, DaRidoo, Kylle13, Gadisayu, ChoiRachelle, Camillecastaneda, AikqoOh08fti, MissChievious69, Aylabblue, Browneyesmouse04, Kregnana, Joms_Sundae, Dezri28, CrazyDaragon, Soshexo129, Myjane07, Gstargrisel, Lheenieh, Aliezesheila, Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

 

Teddy’s Recording Room.

 

 

The boys were brainstorming and recording about their new music with Teddy but they can’t focus because their mind was drifted to the ‘private meeting’ between Sajangnim and 2NE1’. They were gathering their mind to think what is the meeting about but too bad their brains seems to be stucked and can’t think about any possibilities because of the lack information they have. Teddy realized that the boys weren’t paying attention on what are they doing now. He examined their behavior one by one. Started from the leader.

 

Jiyong was caressing his forehead with his fingers and his face looked like he was really in deep ! He didn’t even have this kind of expression when he composed music. Teddy could saw him messing up his hair then slumped down his shoulders while cursing about something, or maybe someone. Someone as in a particular rabbit? Top narrowed both of his eyes and was drowned into his alien moment but shutting up his mouth tightly. This is sooo wrong because Top isn’t the type that could shut his mouth, he wasn’t called bingu for nothing! He always bully or make a prank on everybody. You will never see Top thinking except something is bothering his peace. And I swear his forehead is going to get wrinkled if he keep on narrowing his eyes like that.’ Teddy chuckled a bit. Youngbae was the most normal one today. He did a good job on focusing his mind and being energetic as usual, so he was’t a big problem for Teddy. Next is Daesung. The bright boy seems to be a lot gloomy and kind of uncomfortable. His eyes were blank and he didn’t even smile a bit. Teddy needs to shout at him twice to get his missing attention. The last one was the maknae, Seungri. This crazy guy was the weirdest among them. He kept on posing like a man in deep thought and it has been an hour he stayed in that pose. Is he turning into a statue? He only make a movement for scratching his itchy then back again into that stupid pose.

 

Not wasting his precious time, he kicked all their asses out from his room “Yah! All of you! Stop wasting my time! You better be back after you cleared all of your mind from whatever is on your mind! Being here with the four of you just decreasing my life span! Now off you go my men!” Teddy shouted to the boys.

 

Jiyong stood up from his seat and dashed to his Teddy hyung. He hugged Teddy tightly like a koala hanging on a tree and a relieved smile was plastered on his face “Thank you so muchhhh! You are the best, hyung! I promise that we will be back as soon as possible to continue our recording again!” Seungri, Top and Daesung followed Jiyong on hugging Teddy “We love you, hyunggg!!!!! Is this what they called as brotherhood or a mission to kill Park Teddy? “Guys, please… I’m thankful for your love but actually are you all trying to kill me now? I need air! Let go off me now and get lost from this room!!! My hoodie and my sweatpants are falling off from my body!!!” Teddy was huffing and puffing. He was shoving the boys face one by one from his body.

 

The four of them were walking to the door and getting out from Teddy’s recording room. Only Youngbae stayed there at the chair and was reading the music note while humming the song on the paper. He was focusing his attention on his new songs. But too bad, his peacefulness and concentration was being disturbed by Jiyong. His Kwon Leadahhh was dragging his out from his seat with such force “Come on my homie, Bigbang won’t be complete without you in our group. We need to face those girls and Sajangnim! Lets go now...

 

“Nooooo… I want to be with Teddy hyung. My song is almost doneee!!!! Don’t take me with you!!!” Youngbae shrieked in miserable. He was hugging the table in front of him and linking his legs to the chair to prevent Jiyong from dragging his into Sajangnim’s office. Youngbae knew and he could smell TROUBLE between Bigbang and 2NE1. Oohhh… Not trouble but maybe DANGER / HAZARD, to be exact! He was so damn sure that his brain was still working perfectly and his brain told him not to put his on that holy !! Never! Na da!!! So he chose to stay with Teddy, no matter what happened he will glue himself in this room!

 

“Please do take him away with you. This place is getting hot because of the sun is staying here with me… But don’t forget to come back as soon as you have done with your things, and make it the five of you! No missing one man! Okay???” Teddy waved goodbye to Jiyong and helped him taking Youngbae out from his recording room which is much to Youngbae’s protest “Teddy hyung, you cant do this to me! I don’t want to go with them... I want to be here with you!!! Pleaseeee...

 

“Okay, this brotherhood of yours has out of control my man. You start to creep the hell out of me now Bae... Now get lost with your group before I tear your papers into pieces.“ Teddy grabbed Youngbae’s paper and made him willingly surrendered to follow Jiyong out of the room.

 

“You’re coming with us, Bae. We need to be together on this holy ! It’s all because of your comment that made us all stressed and devastated for hours!” Jiyong hissed and yanked him out with him.

 

When the boys were all out from Teddy’s recording room, they spotted Jjangmae was walking out of the lift leisurely and whistling Do You Love Me song. He was holding bags and the girls stuffs on his hand. After taking couple steps out from the lift, Jjangmae saw the pack of hungry wolf not far from his sight! He gulped hard on his view and decided to avoid those pack of wolf by turning his body back to the lift. He was panting and running back inside the lift.

 

But too bad, Daesung and Seungri immediately sprinted to follow him. They need to dig some ing serious information from him and Jjangmae just appeared in the right time. He was the best prey for these boys! He can’t run that fast because he was bringing lots of stuff and to be honest, he is fat which means there was no way in hell he could escaped from the boys. The most suspicious thing is why Jjangmae suddenly broke into a run after the boys spotted him? Top and Jiyong hurriedly trailed behind Seungri and Daesung once they spotted Jjangmae. Youngbae was sighing out loud and caressed in face with both his hands “Damn… Should I run with them? This is really very tiring…” He leisurely walks behind the boys.

 

Jjangmae was trapped and surrounded by the boys at the corner of the lift. The lift was kind of spacious and can hold 16 freaking people but why are these guys are crowding him at the corner??? His face was so scared, just like a little girl met 4 rapists! Errmmmm… 4 Y rapists and 1 HOT man who just walked inside the lift to be added for the information. “W-what do you want, B-bigbang?” Jjangmae’s voice was stuttering and his body was shaking. If the boys kept on cornering him and sending his deathly glares like this for more than just 2 minutes, he swore he will pee in his pants right away!!! How could he not stuttering and shaking??? 4 pair of eyes was drilling into his face in the same time! He took a mental note for himself ‘There must be something wrong with the boys! Is there something they need from me??? Oohhh God! Please have mercy on me!! What did I do wrong to them??? Why do they like to do some bodily damage to me??!!!! Am I that attractive and eye catching to them????’

 

“Jjangmae ah, do you know that Sajangnim is planning to have a private meeting with the girls today?” Jiyong was the first to open his mouth to ask him about the private meeting and his eyes were flaring up.

 

Jjangmae just nodded his head as the answer and he dropped all the girls stuffs just to cover his body with both of his hands. He must not let these boys took off his shirts again!!! He needs to protect himself because he knew how brutal and violent is Jiyong when he is angry or not in the good mood. Inkigayo event was one of the vividest evidence and left him trauma for not messing with Kwon Jiyong TT TT! Jjangmae prayed hard in his head, he was screaming and calling the girls using his telepathy. Oohh... How he wished the girls could be here to shield him from these 4 good looking beast! Somehow it’s much more better to be bullied by the girls rather than being bullied by Bigbang!

 

“And what the private meeting is about? Why aren’t we invited to the meeting?” Top was digging up for more information with his alluring eyes and deep baritone voice which was far from being friendly to Jjangmae.

 

“Nghh… … S-sajangnim just told me… to ga-gather the girls into his o-office room. That’s all… I s-swear… Please let me g-go…” Jjangmae begged in sympathy for their mercy and almost bit his own tongue for too much shaking while talking.

 

“Fatty, I think you are lying to us. You are 2NE1 manager. You know everything about them, from their schedule and their upcoming project. I’m sure you must know what the private meeting is about.” Seungri was ready to tickle Jjangmae and made him surrender if he still insisted on shutting up his mouth.

 

“Jjangmae ah, I really want to help you but you aren’t being cooperative with us. And you know the punishment for not being cooperative with us…” Daesung persuaded Jjangmae by pretending to protect him but Jjangmae was still being stubborn as he zipped his mouth tightly about the subject of the private meeting between Sajangnim and 2NE1. He can’t tell the boys about the subject of the private meeting because he was sure the boys will be exploded in anger and he will be the first victim!

 

“Eerrr... A-are you two trying t-to play bad cops a-and good cops on m-me?“ Jjangmae was trying to lure the time until someone came up and save his big from this pack of wolf!

 

“Guys… Seriously, you are taking this too long. Four men against one man, and all of your couldn’t win??? Oh may ghadddd… Its just Jjangmae for god sake! Move out please and let me have a couple words with him.” Youngbae butted in and tried to negotiate with Jjangmae with his own way. He took couple steps forward to Jjangmae and gave him his sunny bright smile “Jjangmae, if you don’t tell them the truth… I’m worried with your safety. Do you remember how Jiyong stripped you that night? How Top hyung tied you on the chair? How Seungri tickled you without mercy? And how Daesung laughed happily at you? Do you want that to happen again? Imagine Jiyong’s brutality on ripping your shirt, Top hyung’s rough treatment with rope on tying you, Seungri’s long fingers around your stomach and Daesung evilly laugh on your suffering…”

 

That hit Jjangmae’s brain perfectly. The horror and the terror that the boys has brought to him! He covered his ears with both of his hands and cried out in panic, spilling all of the information they needed “Stoppppp!! Please don’t mention it again!!!! Don’t give me those flashbacks into my brainnn!!! I swear I will get nightmare tonight! Okay guys, you winnn!!! Sajangnim just wanted to have a discussion with the girls after lunch in his office room about their new contract deal on variety show from MBC broadcast station!! But he didn’t tell me the name of the variety show!!! I’m sorry… Waaaaaa… Please forgive meee...”

 

Jiyong checked on his watch, it was 1.15PM! The girls lunch just ended couple minutes ago! They need to be quick or they will miss the meeting! He pushed Jjangmae out from the lift and pressed on the lift button to Papa YG’s office room. Once the lift has arrived at the right floor, they rushed out from the lift and speed off to Papa YG’s office room. Jiyong knocked on the door twice politely while breathing heavily with the boys because of running “Hyung, it’s me Jiyong and the boys. Can we come inside?”

 

Papa YG answered “Yes. Please come on in, boys…”

 

Jiyong opened the door slowly and letting the boys to get inside the room one by one civilly. The girls were surprised to see the complete pack of Bigbang in the room. Is it 2NE1 meeting or Bigbang meeting?? Are the boys being summoned too by Papa YG???

 

 

~~~

 

 

Papa YG’s Office Room.

 

 

“As far as I remember, I’m calling 2NE1 for a meeting. Not Bigbang… And I don’t know why you are all here boys but I need to have a little discussion with the girls… So please wait in silent on the back.” Papa YG joked with the boys. He knew the boys must be curious about him accidentally slipped some information about the private meeting and new variety show for the girls.

 

The boys were all nodding their head in agreement to keep silent and found themselves a seat at the back of the girls to follow the meeting properly and with manner.

 

“Girls... I have called you all to be here and have a meeting because I have a very good news for you. Just now Running Man director Hyo Jin-ssi just called in and he said that he is very satisfied on the girls performance. The Running Man's members and staffs are all happy and extremely sure that 2NE1 episode will get high rating just by looking at the crowding people around the filming area. Never in years they were calling hundreds of security guards to block the crowd from getting closer to the 4 of you.” Papa YG praised the girls in happy tone. He was really satisfied with 2NE1 performance on Running Man. The girls were doing very well on their first variety show and gained lots of congratulations from the fans.

 

“YAAYYYYY!!!!! We are so happy for the feedbacks and the responds!!!! Our sweats are paid very well...” The girls were cheering around and clapping their hands together.

 

“To be honest, I'm very proud with all of you. You have worked hard on your coming back. The new song is rank number 1 for two weeks. You have won the Music Core Trophy, performed well on Inkigayo, MNET COUNTDOWN and Music Bank. Also The Double Park TV is highly expected by the fans and you have done shooting the Running Man perfectly. Bravo to 2NE1…” Papa YG smiled and also joined the girls on clapping his hands.

 

“Thank you Sajangnim. We will work hard for the next project and event!!!” CL was burning in courage and bowed her body to Papa YG as her appreciation.

 

“Our next target is MAMA 2013! We will rock that stage!” Minzy shouted out the girls next target.

 

“Will there be more variety shows for 2NE1, Sajangnim??? We heard that you are calling us here to have a talk about our new variety show. Is that true?” Dara and Bom can’t hide their giddiness as they were throwing each other a giggle! Jjangmae told them that the private meeting is about their new variety show but didn’t tell them what variety show is that.

 

“Yes CL, Minzy, I'm very pleased by your enthusiasm and passion. All of us need to work harder on MAMA 2013. Bom and Dara, that's the good news that I’m going to deliver for all of you... Hyo Jin-ssi was a good acquaintance with the director of We Got Married Seong Ho-ssi. They are friends since college and until now.” Papa YG stated the main point of the meeting to the girls while his eagle eyes were taking a little peek to the boys.

 

“! Why suddenly I feel bad thing will happen?” Jiyong growled irritated and lowly to s beside him while gritting his teeth.

 

“Me too hyung...” Daesung was frowning to Jiyong as he lowered his gaze to the floor and prayed to God for not letting what’s on their mind to happen!!!! Because he was sure that Bigbang won’t let that to happen!!

 

“I swear this isn't good, I can sense it hyungs...” Seungri closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm his nerves. Maybe attending the meeting isn’t a good idea after all…

 

“Damn, let's hope the good news isn't the one in our mind now!!!” TOP cursed with his deep and heavy voice. His vein on his forehead was popping out clearly on his skin, GAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

 

“Yah! Shut up, guys! I want to listen to the good news! Have confidence on yourself please!” Only Youngbae who was still being optimistic about the good news. Errr… But according to the boys, it was a bad news for them. Maybe he did that to make his brothers feel better?

 

“Hyo Jin-ssi was introducing 2NE1 to Seong Ho-ssi and Seong Ho-ssi is thinking to cast one of 2NE1 members on We Got Married. He has been admiring 2NE1 since 2011 but didn’t dare to send the proposal or the contract of We Got Married to me because I have made an announcement to the public that YG artists won’t do any variety show. But since I have take down that rule couple weeks ago, so here it is the contract of We Got Married on my table now. I have read the contract clearly twice... There will be total 68 episodes for you. Each of the episodes will be film once in a week.” Papa YG narrated the conversation he had with Hyo Jin-ssi by the phone. The boys were throwing WHAT-THE--STARE to each other!!!!

 

“WHATTTT????!!!!!!!!! We Got Married!!!!! Wooooohhhhhh... We are so excited, Sajangnim!!!!” Dara jumped in delight and holding Bommie’s hands together to jump along with her.

 

“Kyaaaahhhh!!!! Are we going to be bride?? Are we going to have a romantic pre-wedding photo???!!!!” CL screamed hysterically!

 

“Aigooo... That is our favorite variety show, eonni! I will be supporting whoever is the bride!” Minzy squealed with CL.

 

“Omoooo~ We are so lucky to be casted on that variety show! Who will be the husband?” Bommie couldn’t help but asked Papa YG about their future virtual husband.

 

Suddenly the boys jerked off from their seat and together they yelled on the girls and Papa YG “YAAAAHHHHHHH!!! SHUT UPPPP!!!! NO MORE SQUEALING AND NOBODY WILL GET MARRIED!!! THIS IS CRAPPP!!!!! WE STRONGLY DON'T AGREE ON THIS ING VARIETY TTT!!!! NO WAY IN HELL!!! OVER OUR DEAD BODY!!!!!”

 

“Waeeeeeee?????” The girls cried in unison and snapped their heads to the boys.

 

“Yah! Checat! For God sake, do I still need to tell you why?! Are you crazy??!!!” The rat was starting to rant on the cat.

 

“Don't you dare to agree on this damn variety show, Dara!! You know what I'm capable to do!!!! And I will do whatever I have to do for stopping this ty variety show!!” Jiyong threw his threat to his girlfriend.

 

“PARK BOMMM! I will definitely kill your virtual husband, mutilate his body and throw the dead body to Han River!!” Top’s voice was the loudest among of all members. His eyes were set on his corn monster!

 

“Minzy ah, don't you think you are too young and under-age for this variety show?” Daeseung was attacking Minzy with his famous puppy eyes and worried face.

 

“Yes... I think Daesung is right, because I have seen some episodes of We Got Married. The married couple will do some skinship while filming the show and acting like a proper husband and wife to each other.” Youngbae was helping out Daesung on convincing Minzy for not joining We Got Married.

 

“Silence!!!! We're talking about 2NE1 here, not Bigbang...” Papa YG’s voice booming the room and made all the people in the room went stiffed and shut their mouth. Actually he was about to burst out laughing just by looking at his sons were trying to persuade his daughters for not accepting We Got Married contract. Actually it’s cool for him whether the girls were joining We Got Married variety show or not. He just making sure his daughters were having the most fun of their lives. But for now he needs to put on his angry face to continue the meeting and acted like a true Sajangnim for them. This is exciting and thrilling for Papa YG!

 

“But hyungggg!!! We are worried with the girls!!!! What if...” The boys were all saying their protests and complained in the same time but Papa YG cut them off “Stop whining or grumbling. Please listen to the meeting silently or your group will have to get out from my office now. And that’s my final words for you boys…”

 

“Ani! We will duct tape or glue our mouth! Please don't throw us out! We have to be here!!” The boys were screaming in frustration and disappointment!! Should they admit that they were defeated by the girls?! This is so not fair!!! Why Sajangnim was backing up the girls???!!!!! Aren’t Bigbang the pride of YG??!!!! Then why he treats the girl much more better than the boys???? Waeeeee… This bloody meeting is going to kill them slowly!!!

 

“Okay back to the topic again, girls. Seong Ho-ssi is still thinking about 2NE1 members, should he casts one from the four of you or just casts all of you. If he casts only one of you then one of you will going to shoot the whole 68 episodes with your virtual husband while the other members just come by to the filming area as cameo or family visit. But if he decided to cast the four of you then the 68 episodes will be split into 4 couples. Each of you will get to shoot 17 episodes.”

 

“So if Seong Ho-ssi decided to cast all of us that means me and my virtual husband will get 17 episodes. Bommie eonni and her virtual husband get 17 episodes. Dara eonni and her virtual husband get 17 episodes. And Minzy with her virtual husband will also get 17 episodes?” CL tried to understand about dividing the episodes clearly.

 

“Correct CL. But Seong Ho-ssi will be adding more episodes if the rating is getting higher. Maybe each of you will get 10 episodes more to be filmed. Is that clear with you girls?”

 

The boys were all gawking extremely in horror and dreadfulness without a sound. They only can bite their nails while the girls were nodding their head happily and chuckling together like kindergarten.

 

“This is the envelope that Seong Ho-ssi just sent to me. There are 4 envelopes here. For CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy. Inside the envelope there are couple photos of your future virtual husband. Check it out.” Papa YG put down the envelopes on his table and started to check on his emails for killing his time. The girls were rushing to the front in full of speed to take the envelope from Papa YG’s table. Their finger were itching to rip the envelope. The boys were so close to break into madness!