46

It's All About You, My Butterfly

KBS Radio Station. Yoo In Na ‘Volume Up’.

 

 

“Eonni, thank you for inviting us here. It’s always been our pleasure to be your guest.“ The girls were bowing and thanking In Na for guiding and taking care of them well while broadcasting. This was their second times for broadcasting in a radio, after years… And to be honest, they were feeling nervous and having cold feet!

 

“What are you saying about? It’s me the one who have to say thank you for coming up in time. I’m worried... I thought you are all going to be late because Jjangmae informed me that Bommie is having stomache. But thanks God nothing bad happen with you, Bommie. Please take care of yourself well...“ She caressed on Bommie’s shoulder with relieved smile while the girls were throwing each other awkward smile and no words coming out from their mouth!

 

Honestly it’s fun to have all of you in my radio broadcast. I miss my girls so much... Anyway my staff just told me that we have been receiving lots of compliment calls from our audiences and of course your fans. Those BLACKJACKS are dying and rejoicing to hear your voice. Thank you for your coming and accepting my request, girls.“ In Na was hugging the girls one by one before they went off.

 

“Bye eonni, We love you! See you soon.“ They waved their hands then went out of the broadcasting area. CL can’t calm down herself, she kept on checking up the time because Youngbae sent her a text to call him as soon as the girls were done broadcasting with Yoo In Na. She quickly snatched back her phone from Jjangmae’s hand to dial Youngbae’s number with shaking fingers once she got inside the car with Jjangmae and the girls.

 

“Yoboseyo… Chaerin ah!” Youngbae answered CL’s call within 1 ring.

 

“Yoboseyo? Youngbae oppa, what’s up? Is there something happened with my Rat?!” The alarm in her head was ringing in terror after reading Youngbae’s text. She was so scared to death that something was happening to her beloved rat while she and the girls were broadcasting or away from him! She will surely kill that Keiko girl if she dares to touch her boyfriend again!!!

 

“Calm down Chaerin, take a deep breath first... As I can read your mind and tone to make you more relieve, nothing is happening to Seungri… Don’t worry he is okay at the moment. I’m just asking you to call me as soon as you are done broadcasting with In Na noona because I need you to make a phone call to Seungri. I’m already out from the dorm and sitting inside of my car but Daesung is still in his bedroom. You have to call Seungri now and talk about anything with him to distract him from checking out Daesung.”

 

“That’s it oppa? I thought those ing bitches are making a move on my Rat! You really scared me oppa! I almost died because of the heart attack! I don’t get it, why aren’t you going out of the dorm together with Daesung oppa?” CL was started to get confused and panic about Daesung situation. What if Daesung can’t get out from the dorm??!!!

 

“We can’t get out together Chae, because Seungri is suspecting me and Daesung are hiding something from him. That rat surely knows how to stick up his nose and could smell something fishy around us. He keeps on eyeing me and Daesung with his panda eyes since this afternoon at the gym. If I go out of the dorm with Daesung together, he will get suspicious and I bet on my hot that he will be tailing me secretly to find out about everything and of course, our secret meeting will be reveal.”

 

“Oh, I got it oppa. I will call him now. I will ask Minzy to inform Daesung oppa about this. Anyway we are in the car now and in the way of going back to the dorm. We will wait in our dorm… Take care oppa and drive safely.”

 

“Arasso. Annyeong Chaerin.”

 

“Annyeong.” CL hung up the phone and turned her body to face the girls with serious face. She needs to deliver the news to her members. “Okay girls, here’s the situation in the boys dorm. Youngbae oppa has got himself out of the boys dorm alone but too bad Daesung oppa is still in his bedroom. They can’t get out together from the dorm because my annoying rat keeps on watching Youngbae oppa and Daesung oppa’s behavior intently since this afternoon. It seems that he believes that Youngbae oppa and Daesung oppa are hiding something from him. I have to make a call to that rat to distract him from checking Daesung oppa. Minzy, tell Daesung oppa to get ready because I’m going to call that rat now. Bommie eonni, call your alien and check for his position. And Dara eonni, you have to up date your Dragon’s situation. Arasso?” CL instructed all her members about the plan. The girls were nodding their head and began to work with their lethal gadget: handphone. *insert mission impossibbe song kekekekke~

 

Minzy typed a text to Daesung.

Oppa, get ready. Chaerin eonni will be calling Seungri oppa now. Remember to turn on your music in low volume so Seungri oppa will think that you are still in the room and sleeping. Don’t forget to lock your room before you went out. Careful oppa.

 

After hitting the send button, she waited for seconds and a replied came in to her inbox. She opened and read it carefully.

 

Daesung oppa:

Arasso Minzy ah. Oppa has the music and standing at the door. Once oppa heard Seungri’s phone ringing, oppa will be heading out silently to meet Youngbae hyung in his car.

 

Done reading the text, Minzy showed CL her thumb up. She has done informing Daesung and getting his confirmation to get ready. It’s time for Chaerin to call her beloved boyfriend. She dialed Seungri’s number… After couple of rings her boyfriend picked up the phone and greeted her with his lame and cheesy joke “Hey, Chaecat… Miss me?”

 

“Yes rat, I miss you so damn much. How about blowing me a hot and passionate kiss now?” When the cat got into the game, it’s so easy to attract the rat to get inside his bedroom without breaking a sweat. She only needs to talk about something dirty or provocative to him and that rat will be enthusiastically crawled back into his bedroom to have some privacy. Poor Seungri, he doesn’t know that CL will leave him hanging in the middle of the night… Ckckck!

 

“Hmmm… My cat is purring for a kiss, huh? How about I come to your dorm now?” Seungri was teasing her about spending a night over at her bedroom. He missed how he tucked her to the bed and gave her lullaby sweetly.

 

CL widened her eyes with Seungri’s delicious offer but she hurriedly composed herself. “Sorry rat, I’m very tired tonight... I’ve just done broadcasting with the girls and In Na eonni. I need my beauty sleep… How about tomorrow, I will come to your dorm and play with you until you are worn out? How’s that little rat? Interested with my offer?”

 

“What’s getting into you tonight, cat? You seem to be full with lust… And I like it when we have phone like this.”

 

“Now be a good boy, get into your room and I will tell you every little details you want me to say. I even moan for you now… Lee Seungri” CL was faking her lustful voice now and made a little seductive moan when she spelled his name flirtily.

 

“WAITTTT!!!! I’m getting into my bedroom now!!”

 

“Please be quick rat, I don’t think I can hold it anymore…” CL was smiling widely from ear to ear hearing to a stupid rat was running his off to his bedroom. The girls and CL almost exploded in laughter and they hardly covered their laugh! Lee Chaerin was certificated as a femme fatale in Superior level! When it came to seducing and being y, nobody can beat her up.

 

Dara was busy texting Jiyong. She needs to know his schedule for tonight and she was tapping her finger on her knee. She was getting anxious and frightened because Jiyong was never been this long for replying her text. It’s always been her who always late on replying his text. Then her phone was beeping and she saw a text coming in which made her lighten up.

 

Jiyong:

Baby, I’m still here with Teddy hyung. We’re talking about the MV. Maybe I will be done around 2AM or 3AM. I’m all bored... Where are you now?

 

She replied to him.

I’ve just done broadcasting with the girls and on my way back to the dorm. Take care baby boy, and please don’t tire yourself. I don’t want you to get sick.

 

Jiyong:

As far as I can remember in my beautiful memories, only you can make me exhausted baby. MUACHHHHHH!!

 

Her cheeks were getting warm as she read his text. Luckily the car was dark and nobody was seeing her flustered face because they were all busy with their own phones. ‘Damn you spoiled Dragonnnn!!! How could he do this to me in this freaking hour!!!! I will absolutely punish him real hard!!! Just wait for it, Ji!!! GRRRRR...’ She gave him a quick reply and almost breaking her phone because she tapped it too hard.

 

She replied to him.

Remember how I hug and squeeze you, baby boy? Uuuhhhhh… That feels so ing good and warm in my core…

 

Then Dara turned off her phone and let him spitted his fire kekekeke~ She pitied Teddy oppa for his unfotunate night. Jiyong will be extra sensitive because of his raging hormones. “Jiyong is still in YG Building with Teddy oppa talking about the MV. They might be done around 2 or 3 AM.” Dara told Minzy and Bommie about Jiyong’s schedule for tonight. Bommie fished out her phone and was calling her Tabi to check on him. The last information she got from him was he is on his way to Lee Byung Hun’s wedding. But that was hours ago, she has to update his position by now…

 

“Yoboseyoooooooo…” Top answered her call with his sleepy and lazy voice.

 

“Tabi ah, are you sleeping? Where are you? Why surround you are so noisy?” Bommie started to get uneasy. Maybe her alien was dragged into a club by force by his sunbaenims?

 

“I’m still at the wedding party. I’m bored but when I bid goodbye to hyung, they are forcing me to stay a little bit longer… Now I’m sitting alone at the corner. I want to go home and throw my body to my bed. I’m so tired and sleepy, Bommie ah… Please come here and save my !” Top was whining and complaining like a little boy to his mother.

 

“Aigooo~ My poor Tabi… I’m sorry I can’t help you. It’s Byung Hun’s oppa wedding day and today is an important day for him. Please bear for couple more minutes… Today is a big day for him and the bride. Just respect him, arasso?” Boomie was trying to comfort Top with her cute and aegyo voice but too bad, it’s not working.

 

“I want to go home nowwww!! I want you to put me into the bed, covered with blanket… Cuddled with you until we fall asleep… Oh God, I miss you so much Bommie. We didn’t see each other today and I don’t have the chance to taste your lips… Aishhhh I’m getting crazy now! , help me!”

 

She can imagined that his eyes were daydreaming about him and her cuddling on the bed then stomped his feet to the floor every time he was getting stress. “Tabi ah, hang on for tonight… Tomorrow we will meet at YG Cafetaria, arasso? Now refresh yourself and do mingle with your hyungs. It’s better than just sulking around at the corner alone.” Bommie’s face brightened while she was cheering him up. She didn’t care who will come between her and Top, because TopBom is inseparable. No one can make Top leaving Bommie because she is the only alien for her Tabi. She will make a big note for that Midori girl if she dared to do something to Top. A bominator is waiting for that Japan !

 

“Arasso… I will go and have a chat with my hyungs. Bommie ah, kiss me please… ppo ppoppo ppo ppo ppo Top was puckering his lips forward like a duck and imagining himself kissing Bommie from far away. He didn’t care that people kept on passing by around him and laughing on him acting crazy or doing his pabo expression. He is just in love with his alien endlessly and uncontrollable.

 

“You bad and naughty alien, MUACH! There’s your kiss for tonight. Anyway I’m almost home, bye Tabi. I Love you soooo much!”

 

“I only be a bad alien for you. Only for you, Bommie…His deep baritone voice .

 

Bommie felt her face was burning in fire! Her alien may never gives her flower, never sends her a gift, taking her to beautiful places or acting romantic to her. Instead her alien always do weird stuffs, talking about strange language that others won’t understand and make her ashamed with his bingu behavior. But she was at peace for knowing his love for her is getting deeper and will never be change by anything. He never ashamed to declare or showing his love to her in the public.

 

“Thank you Tabi. I’m only for you too…” She shyly replied him as the girls were making fun of her and Top’s conversation.

 

“It’s late already, go to sleep as soon as you are arrived in your dorm. Annyeong.” Top advised her.

 

“Arasso. Annyeong.” Bommie hung up the phone and her lips were beaming with satisfied smile. CL, Minzy and Dara knew, that Top and Bommie are the strongest couple of all. Anything could come up to them but nothing can defeat their true love. In fact, Bommie will kick your real hard and do some bodily damage to whoever that dare to get closer with her Tabi.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Bigbang’s Dorm. Living Room.

 

 

Seungri was cooking Kimchi fried rice for his late dinner. He looked at the clock and it was striking 10PM. No wonder his stomach was grumbling hardly, he just got his lunch around 1PM and he didn’t eat anything until now. Jiyong was still with Teddy in YG Building. Top went out hours ago for attending the wedding party. Youngbae was just now gone out to bring Homie to the hospital for getting the vaccination. Only Daesung and him were staying at the dorm.

 

He was staring at Daesung’s door while cooking the fried rice. Daesung hasn’t stepping out from his bedroom since they got back to the dorm. Seungri turned off the stove and walked himself to Daesung’s front door. He leaned his ear slowly to the door… Nothing can be heard except a faint and slow music was playing inside of Daesung’s room. So he decided to call Daesung for having dinner together with him. When he was about to knock on Daesung’s door, his phone was ringing. He pulled his phone out from his pocket and looked at the caller. It’s his girlfriend who was calling him. He hurriedly answered the call by trying to irritate her. “Hey, Chaecat… Miss me?”

 

“Yes rat, I miss you so damn much. How about blowing me a hot and passionate kiss now?”

 

Ugghhhhhh… He really LOVES it when his cat was going straight to the point about the kiss and intimate things. He walked back to the kitchen and put his kimchi fried rice on a plate. “Hmmm… My cat is purring for a kiss, huh? How about I come to your dorm now?” Seungri was teasing her about spending a night over at her bedroom. He missed how he tucked her to the bed and gave her lullaby sweetly. He shook away those wild fantasy about him and CL as he was bringing up his plate into the living room to have his dinner while chatting with his lovely cat. He was planning to drive off to the girls dorm after having his supper.

 

“Sorry rat, I’m very tired tonight... I’ve just done broadcasting with the girls and In Na eonni. I need my beauty sleep… How about tomorrow, I will come to your dorm and play with you until you are worn out? How’s that little rat? Interested with my offer?”

 

“What’s getting into you tonight, cat? You seem to be full with lust… And I like it when we have phone like this.” Seungri almost choked himself into death when CL told her that tomorrow she wanted to play with him until he was worn out! He was gulping his food hardly into his throat. Wild imaginations were all coming back and crossing on his minds… What’s wrong with his cat tonight? Why she was talking about ‘bad stuffs’? But he was ing loving it when his Chaecat was talking dirty and doing a phone with him. Her voice drove him nuts! Suddenly he felt his stomach was full and lost his appetite to eat. He wanted to eat his girlfriend now!

 

“Now be a good boy, get into your room and I will tell you every little details you want me to say. I even moan for you now…”

 

‘Oh my goddddd!!!!! She is for me!!!! Chaerin is for me!!! SWEET JESUS CHRIST IN HEAVEN!!!!! The hell with my kimchi rice, I will eat this thing tomorrow morning!!! At last the voice that haunted me every night will surely be the music to my ears tonight!!!!’ Seungri didn’t waste his time as he bolted up from the couch and turned off the damn TV in a flash then left his kimchi fried rice on the coffee table untouched. He was sprinting like a flash into his bedroom and stumbling all over the things on his way. “WAITTTT!!!! I’m getting into my bedroom now!!” Once he was inside the bedroom, he quickly locked it up.

 

Daesung was eavesdropping every little word the maknae spitted out with CL. He silently opened his door and scanned around the area. Seungri was secured in his own cave and busy talking with CL. Daesung quickly locked his bedroom door and tiptoed himself to the front door. Then he head out from the dorm. He broke into a run to the lift and reached into the parking area as fast as he could. It is 10.30PM now, they don’t have much time anymore. When he was arrived at the parking area, Youngbae was there waiting inside of his car. He called up for Daesung and moving his car closer to Daesung’s spot. “Dae, come on… We are going to be late.”

 

He ran into Youngbae’s car and hopped into the passenger seat. After Daesung was settled on his seat, Youngbae speed off to the girls dorm screeching his wheel. “Sorry hyung for waiting me up, Seungri was staying on the kitchen too long. Seems that he is cooking on something. I need to wait for him to get inside his bedroom then escaped from the dorm.”

 

“It’s cool Daesung ah, I’m just worried that Top hyung will get back into the dorm and caught up with you because I’ve read from the news that the party was about to end and they were having family photos and friend photos together. We will be in deep trouble if Top hyung found us sneaking out from the dorm in this ing hour.” Youngbae was hitting the gas like there’s no tomorrow to cut the time and arrived at the girls dorm in minutes.

 

“Oh my holy God and saints in heaven… Hyung, please calm down with the gas. I’m sooo not cool with the speed that we are having right now… We are a professional singer and not a racer expert for god sake.” Daesung quickly pulled on the seat belt onto his body. He was trembling and holding on to the seat tightly. He swore that he will tear or ripped off the expensive leather from the seat if Youngbae didn’t slow down the speed in this very moment.

 

“Sorry Daesung ah, but I think you have to close your eyes for a minute and endure with the speed for a while. We will be reaching the girls dorm minutes faster with this speed. Please do remember, if that devil girls from hell aren’t coming to Seoul then you won’t be sitting in my car with your face which look like you are really in deep and about to pee in your pants. And I won’t be here driving madly to the girls dorm. I would prefer staying in my bedroom and play with my Homie.” Youngbae gripped the steering wheel firmly and focused his eyes to the road.

 

“Oh, I almost forgot about Homie. I didn’t hear him barking in this car. Where did you put him, hyung?” Daesung was closing his eyes and leaning his back to the seat. He refused to look forward because he definitely will stop Youngbae from driving. He believed that by keep on talking and closing his eyes will ease his fright on speed. So he just talked about anything to divert his mind!

 

“I entrust Homie to the security of our dorm. He has a little daughter who loves to play with dogs. I also spare him some treats and toys for Homie to play… So it won’t be a problem for them to take care for Homie for couple hours.”

 

“Are we arriving soon, hyung?”

 

“Nehh… I’m slowing down the speed, Dae. I’m looking for a safe and private parking area. We won’t like it when the photo of my car is posted in front of the page of media with big headlines: ‘Taeyang Bigbang is visiting 2NE1 dorms in late hour.’ Or maybe this one: ‘Taeyang and D-Lite Bigbang went out together in the middle of the night.’ What do you say?” Youngbae was still fooling around to make Daesung lessen the terrified.

 

“Yah, very funny hyung. I prefer the first headline rather than the second one. The second sounds sooo gay to me…” He felt the car was stopping and Youngbae was turning off the engine.

 

“Come on, get off from the car. The time is ticking and it’s 11.07PM now. The girls must be waiting for us.” Youngbae informed him. Both of them were wearing shades, a mask on the face and beanie to cover their identity well. No one should see them and nobody should recognize them. Then they got off the car and quickly walked into the girls dorm.