25

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Everyday Dara went to the hospital after she’s done with her schedule. Even though her schedule was pack as hell, she still insists on visiting Jiyong. All the girls and the boys were okay with Dara for visiting Jiyong but they became worried about her because she is getting thinner and her face looked so pale and tired. She doesn’t have the appetite to eat. She only ate because Bommie screamed on her and forcely shoved the food to with the help of Top. Actually the girls and the boys have known Jiyong’s condition. Sajangnim called them up for a secret meeting without Dara.

 

“Boys, girls… I called you up to tell you about Jiyong’s condition.” Papa YG said and his face look troublesome as he caressed his forehead.

 

They were all concerned, worried and nervous. Nobody dare to make a sound. They were just shut up and kept silent, listening to Papa YG news. Holding hands tightly to each other is the only way to calm their nerves.

 

“The doctor just called me 10 minutes ago to update Jiyong’s daily condition. He said that Jiyong has fall into coma after the surgery and he doesn’t know when he will wake up. When the ambulance brings him into the hospital, he lost so much blood from his head. Seems that when he got the accident, his head was bumped into the front car window and this caused a blood stuck in his brain cells. That’s why the doctor did the surgery on his head to save his life. They almost lost him on the operation table. Luckily his pulse is steady and not weakening. The main problem is… Usually after the surgery is done, the patient will be conscious couple days later. But Jiyong has been two weeks in the state of coma or sleeping as we called him. This situation started to worry the doctor… His pulse is steady, his blood pressure is normal and his body is healing but he is still sleeping.”

 

“Sajangnim, is there anything the doctor could do?” Top couldn’t help but cut in the conversation.

 

“Yes. We can’t let him sleep away like that! It has been 17 days!” Seungri started to get stressed while CL is holding his hand to calm him down.

 

"They have to do something for Jiyong hyung, Sajangnim..." Daesung stood up from his seat and his body got tensed.

 

“Calm down boys, the doctor is still looking for other solution to wake him up. They have tried Defibrillation but it doesn’t go well to Jiyong’s body. Fresh blood started to come out from his nose after the electricity bolted onto his chest.”

 

The girls were gasping after they heard what happened to Jiyong. “Oh God… This is worst! What should we tell to eonni about Jiyong oppa???” Panic hit CL’s mind. Bommie looking at Top with tears in her eyes and Top just kept silent. He couldn’t comforts the girls anymore after hearing what Papa YG said. Minzy cried in Daesung’s chest “Please bring Jiyong oppa back… We need him to make Dara eonni stay alive...” Daesung hugged her and prayed together with her.

 

“Nobody in this room shall tell Dara anything about what I've said just now. Not even a word… Do I make myself clear?” Papa YG threatened them.

 

“Yes Sajangnim.” They said in unison and getting out of the room silently one by one with sad face. Suddenly Papa YG called Youngbae because he has been too silent since the meeting was started "Youngbae ah, are you okay? Could you keep this bad news from Dara?" Youngbae didn't answer the question, he was too frustrated and his heart was choked when Papa YG told him about Jiyong's condition. He just nodded and bowed to Papa YG and walked out of the room weakly.

 

 

~~~

 

 

In the hospital.

 

Dara was walking with bunch of red roses in her hand. She always buys red roses for Jiyong every 3 days. She thought that his room is very dull and plain, the room needs color to make it more alive so she decorated the room with red roses. She even hanged her bright yellow Piyo-piyo clock on the wall. She put their photos on the table beside his bed with pink frames. She could imagine Jiyong was chuckling when he opened his eyes and looked around the room.

 

She greeted the old nurse who is responsible on taking care of Jiyong “Annyeong Mrs.Kim~ Dara is here to visit Jiyong kekekeke~” Her voice was cheerful and her smile was beaming to everyone. She’s hiding all the tiredness behind… Visiting Jiyong everyday is the only drugs to make her stay alive in this world. So no matter how tired she is, she has to come to the hospital and meet him.

 

“Annyeong Miss Park. How are you today?” The old nurse smiled wisely and bowed to Dara.

 

“I’m fine Mrs.Kim, just a little tired. The photo session was taking a lot more time than I thought it could be… So I’m late today… He must be very angry to me waaaaa!!! Ottokeee???” She exhaled disappointedly and raking her hair like a mad person.

 

“It’s better be late rather than nothing. Right Miss Park? Now hurry go inside, he must be waiting for you…” The old nurse winked on her and pushed her to Jiyong’s room.

 

“Yes, you’re right Mrs.Kim. Thank you for the words.” She bowed and went into Jiyong’s room.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Dara turned the door knob slowly trying not to make any sound. She felt so stupid even though making a noise or a loud bang won’t wake him up. He is still sleeping beautifully like a statue. “Annyeong Jiyong ah… I’m here ^^!” Dara jumped happily closer to Jiyong’s bed. She dragged a chair and sat on it “Look! I bring red roses for you. Those ones in the vase are starting to rot. I need to exchange them so your room could smell nice and fresh fufufufu~!”

 

After disposing the rotting roses to the trash bin and replaced them with the new ones, she started to chat with Jiyong “It’s kinda raining today and I’m sorry that I come here late at night. I just finished the photo shooting for magazine. When I’m done, it’s dark already and started to rain. I’ve tried to drive as fast as I could but Jjangmae got angry. He threw me to the passenger seat and take over the car. He was arguing that he could drive faster than me, but he is driving like a hal-abeoji! Huh! Remind me to kick his once I’m done visiting you!” She punched her left palm with her right fist like she was punching Jjangmae.

 

“CL is always fighting with Seungri but I know actually they aren’t fighting. They just want me to smile and joked around. Bommie is getting angry day by day and shoving food to me… I’ve asked Top to help me stopping Bommie but he isn’t on my side. He helped Bommie catching me and forced me to eat… Aishhhh! That alien couple is really undefeatable! Hmmm… Minzy, Daesung and Youngbae are the good ones. They always remind me to smile and keep on focusing to my schedule. Youngbae didn’t force me to do anything. He even reminds me about these flowers. If I could rank them, Youngbae definitely goes to the second! Bommie and Top would be the last!“

 

… … … … … … … …

 

“I know you might be asking me who is on the first rank… … … Of course you are on the first rank.” She sighed and played with her hem shirt. It’s been her habit lately to talk about her activity, how she spent her day and any news or gossip on celebrity.

 

“Everything is different now without you around me. Now it’s me who always been looking for you and keep on coming to you… ... Did I talk a lot today and bother you sleep? … … … … Ji, please don’t get bored with me because I’ll be coming here every day to bother you kekekeke~” Her eyes started to moisten… She looked up to see his flawless face. He looked same like yesterday, nothing was changing on him. She held his hand into hers tightly and rubbed his back hand with her thumb. The tears are dropping from her eyes as she brought his hand closer to her lips and kissed his back hand.

 

“Jiyong ah, are you punishing *sob* me now?”

 

“You can punish me but not like this… … Not while you’re closing *sob* your eyes and sleep peacefully.”

 

“Don’t you want to see me again? … … *sob* … … Why do you sleep so long?”

 

“If you keep on sleeping, I’ll be turning into an ahjumma now and you’ll be an ahjussi hehehehe!”

 

“But I’ll keep on coming to you… … *sob* … … … I’ve promise to wait for you, didn’t I? … … *sob* … … … So you have to come back for me okay?”

 

“Okay, Ji? … *sob* …. … …”

 

“*sob* Y-you promised me that you’ll fight for me… … … …”

 

“So what are you doing now? … … … *sob* … … You’re sleeping and you didn’t fight for me…. ‘sob*… … … …”

 

“Please… *sob* Open your eyes… … … I missed those beautiful eyes *sob* staring at me deeply… … …“ She choked into tears. She can’t speak anymore. The tears have taken all her voice from . Every night she couldn’t sleep well. She always get nightmare about him leaving her forever.

 

She cried on the side of his bed. Nothing did she know, his eyelashes are fluttering but his eyes are still closed. She dried her tears with tissue and the old nurse is calling her lowly from the door “Miss Park, it’s 1AM.”. Dara wiped her tears and smiled to the nurse, she nodded her head and answered “Thank you for reminding me Mrs.Kim.” The nurse closed the door slowly and let Dara bid goodbye to Jiyong.

 

Dara stood up from her seat and kissed Jiyong’s forehead, eyes, tip nose and lips “Night Jiyong… Dream of me, arasso? I’ll come again tomorrow.” She walked out of the door and went home to her dorm.

 

 

~~~

 

 

*** Flashback***

 

2 Days after the operation. Jiyong's room. 2AM.

 

Jiyong’s eyes flickered open weakly… He slowly adjusts his sight to recognize the place. It’s dark… and cold… ‘Oh God, I know… I seldom come to church… I swear and cursed a lot… but please let this not be hell…’ He turned his head around. Okay, he was on the bed… and he could smell the medicine. Both of his feet are fine, he could move them a little. He could feel pain from his right hand. He took a glance and scanned his right hand ‘Damn… No wonder it hurts… 6 stitches for ing god sake!!!’ He rolled his eyes in pain.

 

He started to move his left hand weakly to touch his head because his head felt so heavy ‘Okay, my head is bandaged… Where’s everybody?’ He looked around the room and spotted Seungri was sleeping tightly on the couch. That maknae is drooling and snoring like a boar! ‘Phew… At last the maknae is here... I thought nobody knew I got into an accident.’ He wanted to call Seungri and wake him up but too bad his voice is too weak, he can’t shout or scream on him. He searched for the nurse button and he slowly pushed the red button beside his bed. The nurse is coming into the room only in seconds.

 

When the nurse got inside the room, Jiyong move his left hand slowly motioning the nurse to come closer to him silently. Once the nurse was closed enough from him, he whispered faintly to her trying not to wake Seungri up “How long I’ve been here?”

 

“This is the second day after your surgery Mr. Kwon. You have been sleeping for 2 days… How do you feel now?” The nurse told him in a very low voice.

 

“I'm good and fine... it's just the stitches in my right hand still hurt... Anyway I need to talk with the doctor… but please… don’t let anybody know… that I’ve awake…”

 

“What do you want me to tell them? Do you know It’s against the hospital rules?”

 

“Yes of course I know it... But please… I need you and the doctor… to lie for me…”

 

“I’m afraid I can’t do that Mr. Kwon. I’m sorry…” The nurse strictly refused his stupid and idiot request.

 

“It’s important… please… Do you know who I am?” Jiyong begged the nurse. He never thought that he will be begging this old nurse to lie for him!

 

“Yes. You are Mr. Kwon Jiyong. So?”

 

“Oh my god… This is harder than I thought… For your information I’m an idol… The hottest idol in Seoul…” If his hands are okay, he will smack his head with both if his hands! This conversation is going to need all of his breath. How could this hospital hires an old ahjumma as a nurse!?!??!?!

 

“Yes. And you are laying on the bed. On the hospital bed to be exact, so that means you are a patient. And patient needs to follow hospital rules.” The nurse was thick headed. She could join forces with Seungri and annoyed the hell out of Jiyong. Seungri + ahjumma nurse will be a perfect combo to knock him out!

 

“I know… Look… I got into an accident… because my girlfriend dumped me… She and her new boyfriend just announced their relationship officially on the media couple days ago… I need to win her back…” He started to feel embarrassed by spilling all his story and being dumped by Dara. But this topic caught the nurse excitement “So, do you want me to lie to your girlfriend?”

 

“Yes… Thank you… You’re so smart…” Jiyong face lighted up to hear her voice sounds agreeing to him. He even gave her 2 thumbs up if his right hand which has 6 stitches stops giving him pain!!!

 

“Okay, just for this once Mr.Kwon I’ll be breaking the rules.” She threatened him.

 

“Thank you very much… And please asked the doctor to secretly meet me tomorrow morning… I don’t want anybody to know about this… Nobody... Including that panda in front of me... Especially him...”

 

The nurse chuckled looking at Seungri while nodding her head and get out the room without making any sound. Jiyong looked back at Seungri and he was still drooling and snoring. He drank a glass of water then smiled evilly and get ready to make a plan ‘Maknae ah, I really really love you but you will pay it for helping the girls on Teddy hyung’s room and choosing on that bastard Donghae’s side. I swear to kick your !!!’