19

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author's note: Annyeong Applers~ I'm in the airplane now and it's about to depart in 10 minutes but I still can't take my hands OFF from Asianfanfics ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! I need to update this chapter first then listening to our GD&TOP's song High High ^^!

High High I'm so high~ High High up in the sky~

High High I'm so high~ Fly fly touch the sky~

Thank you very much for those who always read my story, dropping comments on each chapter, voters and subscribers~ XOXO

 

Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal,  Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako,  AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers. Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~

 

 

The curtains were slowly fold up. The lights were on. Now everybody can see 2NE1 on the stage. The audiences were screaming hysterically. They’re getting crazier when the sound system started to play their song Falling In Love in deafening volume.

 

 “2NE1!!!! 2NE1!!!! 2NE1!!!! 2NE1!!!! 2NE1!!!! 2NE1!!!! 2NE1!!!! 2NE1!!!! 2NE1!!!! 2NE1!!!!”

 

Some of the audiences were waving their light sticks on the air, some of them were pulling out the girls poster and banner. Bigbang member were standing behind the stage. They’re so damn proud with the girls… Donghae kept on shouting Dara and the girls name with Siwon. Leeteuk and the other members are laughing on Donghae and Siwon’s antics! Top shouted to shut Siwon’s mouth from calling Bommie’s name “YAH! Stop chanting Bommie's name!!! That’s my girl you’re shouting!!”. Siwon pouted his lips and decided to chant 2NE1 instead of Park Bom.

 

And there’s one man standing at the crowd, covering himself completely with beanie and mask. He looked like a ninja but he didn’t give a damn care! Hearing the crowd chanting the girls name, looking at the fans enthusiasm waving the lightsticks and the girls were rocking on the stage, he couldn’t help but felt MAGNIFICENT.

 

He has his eyes fixed on the girl who just colored her hair into blonde recently, just like his hair colors. He watched the girls performance without even blinking his eyes. Her unique voice, the way she swayed her body to the music and jumping cheerfully to gain the screams from the audiences… He missed her so much… He knew even though they have broke up but still he couldn't stop his heart for loving her. What has that crazy rabbit done to him? He is in love with her madly.

 

When the song ended and the lights were off, the audiences were getting wilder and keep on chanting the girls names. He smiled proudly and slowly said “That’s my baby girl… That’s baby my girl…” Then he turned his body and dragged his feet out from the area.

 

“You done?” His manager asked him when he was approaching the parking area.

 

He didn’t answer and he didn’t even take a glance to his manager. Yes he was done. He only came just to see the girls performance. He fixed his shades and hastily kept on walking his way to the parking area. He needs to get out of here as soon as possible.

 

His manager shouted at him ”But you haven’t seen the final interview!”

 

That made him stopped dead on his track. His body was frozen once he heard his manager bringing up the subject he hates the most. His heart started to pound hardly inside his chest. Should he get back inside and watch the interview? Could he take the final blow? This heart… Could this fragile heart take it? He doubted it… So he continued walking into his car and drove off… Back to his dorm… He needs to be alone now…

 

 

~~~

 

 

MNET COUNTDOWN Stage.

 

 

Yonghwa CNBlue, Kwanghee ZEA and UEE After School were the MC of the night.

 

“Annyeong yeorobunnn~” the three cheerfully greeted the audience with bright smile.

 

“Wooohhhh!!! I’m so excited tonight because I could see my favorite idol singing!!!!” Kwanghee squealed.

 

“Jinja? Who is your favorite idol?” Yonghwa asked him to start the chat.

 

“It’s Sandara Park noona” Kwanghee hid his blushing face with his hands.

 

“Aigoo Oppa… I’m sure Donghae oppa will choke you to death if you dare to pursue eonni!” UEE joked.

 

“Eink? So the rumor is true?!” Kwanghee broken hearted asked.

 

“Let’s hear it from them. Yeorobunnn~ please welcome 2NE1 and SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!” Yonghwa shouted to the audiences.

 

 

~~~

 

 

The stage was divided into three sides. The left side for 2NE1, the middle was for the MCs and the right side for Super Junior.

 

“Annyeong 2NE1 and Super Junior.” The MCs greeted them

 

2NE1 and Super Junior greeted them back “Annyeong”

 

“Okay let’s get this straight! Donghae-ssi! Are you seriously dating my Dara noona?” Kwanghee couldn’t hold himself to make this clear as soon as possible.

 

“Omoo! Kwanghee ah! You’re too straight forward! That wasn’t the first question in the list question!” Yonghwa scolded him and gaining laughter from the audiences.

 

“B-but! I can’t help it! I need to know now!” Kwanghee started to whine like a little boy lost his favorite toys.

 

“Oppa, first we need to ask 2NE1 about their new song and then ask to Super Junior about the upcoming concert. Then you may ask about that.” UEE laughed.

 

 

~~~

 

 

2NE1 has done the interviewed about their new singles and comeback. Super Junior also has answered all the questions about their upcoming concert.

 

“Kwanghee ah, now you may ask your personal question.” Yonghwa nudged his arm.

 

“Phew! At last!” Kwanghee boringly answered. He turned his face to Donghae and glared at him “Donghae-ssi, could you please explain it to me what are you doing in Japan with my nonna and why you are holding her hand at the airport and why did you give her a goodnight kiss on her head?” He spitted out all the questions in one breath.

 

Yonghwa and UEE are clapping their hands and laughing together “Woahhh! Oppa, you could apply to YG and became a professional rapper!”, “Hahahhahaha! Oh my god! One by one please Kwanghee! Hahhahaha” Everybody was burst out laughing.

 

Donghae turn on his mic and looked around the stage “Annyeong yeorobun, I’m Lee Donghae from Super Junior. I’m going to answer Kwanghee-ssi criminal interrogation.” They laughed on his speech.

 

“It’s true that I went to Japan couple days ago but I went there to attend my new film. And when I’m going back to the hotel, I saw 2NE1’s manager Jjangmae-ssi was sitting alone at the lobby hotel. We talked and that’s the moment I knew the girls are staying the same hotel with me.” He ended up blushing madly and all Super Junior members are teasing him.

 

“Hyung instantly called me up and bragging about him staying the same hotel with 2NE1!” Siwon was the one who fired up.

 

“He even asked me what is noona’s favorite flower!!” Kyuhyun continued.

 

“Our dorm was really on chaos when he called us! We’re busy browsing through the internet to find out what is noona’s favorite flower! Leeteuk revealed their chaos while smacking his head.

 

“Then we clicked on 2NE1 fanpage and asked the Blackjacks. They told us that noona love red roses.” Kang In smiled slyly at Donghae

 

“I ran out of the lobby once I knew her favorite is red roses.” Donghae shyly admitted and scratched his back neck.

 

“Kyaaaahhhhhhh!” Bommie, CL and Minzy was squealing and leaving Dara awkwardly nodded her head and playing with her fingers.

 

“Aishhh… So what about holding her hand Donghae-ssi?!” Kwanghe interrupted the happy moment.

 

When Donghae about to answer, Dara beats him up “I think I could answer this Donghae ah… Kamsahamnida.” Kwanghee suddenly smiled dreamingly and winked his eyes “Yes noona…”

 

“Nghhh… Our plane landed on 11.45PM and it was almost midnight. We’re being told by Jjangmae my manager that the fans are crowding and blocking the way out. He wanted to secure us with the guards but their way was blocked by the fans who was swarming the area. So he held my hand and protected me from the fans. That’s it…” She smiled weirdly and the girls are glaring at her “What about the kiss on your head?”, “Yes eonni, you haven’t told us!”, “And we only know it from the Internet, not from eonni…” Now the girls are asking the question.

 

“I’m really sorry for not telling you about it, I really forget. I swearrrr~” She started her antics and fake her cried. She hoped that the girls will drop the topic.

 

“Noona, I’m deeply sorry to suddenly kiss her like that. It’s just a goodnight kiss and I’m sure Dara knows it.” Donghae apologized to CL, Bom and Minzy.

 

“So Donghae-ssi, could you clarify what’s your relationship with Dara eonni?” UEE asked the main question that they have been dying to know the truth!

 

“Hmmm… Dara… Do you want me to answer it or I’m giving the honor for you to answer it?” Donghae glanced to Dara gently. He looked at her intently and trying to read her expression ‘this is your chance Dara… Say it out loud…’. Dara staring back at Donghae with empty eyes… Will she answer this one for all? What will happen to her and Jiyong after she answered it? Has she stopped loving Jiyong? Could her heart start to accept other man in her life?

 

Her hands are trembling and Donghae saw that, he smiled and stood up from his seat. He walked calmly closer to Dara. Everybody were shouting and squealing, this is the moment Donghae confessed his feeling for Dara and officially announced their relationship to the media!

 

Donghae knelt in front of her. He took the mic away from her hand and politely passed it to Minzy. He held her hands and squeezed it lightly. Donghae brought her to the middle stage. Kwanghee was screaming and crying “Noooooo! This is not happening!!!” while the audiences were repeating Donghae and Dara’s name.

 

Youngbae, Top and Daesung couldn’t look at this scene, they knew Jiyong’s heart is crushing if he watched this. Only Seungri fixed his eyes on the couple in the middle stage. He still prayed for his noona’s heart. He hoped her heart would change her mind from being Donghae’s girlfriend…

 

Then Donghae held Dara’s hand tightly. He his mic “Ever since I saw you on the TV, I fall in love with you… I started to follow everything about you. From your debut, 2NE1 first album, your single song Kiss. I came to your concert, all of your concerts. I even collect your photos. I watched all your shows and 2NE1TV. I love you Sandara Park.”

 

All the audiences, the girls and Super Junior member were awing and cheering Donghae’s love confessions. Dara was like a statue… she didn’t smile. She just looked at Donghae’s eyes and felt empty, no butterflies in her stomach, no heart beats, nothing… She definitely sure she felt nothing to to Donghae but a bestfriend. Donghae put down the mic and he whispered to her ear slowly “This is it. We’ve come to this far… Are you sure Dara?”

 

She can’t answered him… Just a simple question. Is she sure? But she can’t even open her lips to answer… Jiyong… Kwon Jiyong… That’s the only name she could hear from her heart faintly…

 

Looking at her not answering his question, just looking back him… Donghae took the decision by himself “Dara, I’m sorry… I’ll take the decision by myself. Please don’t be angry since you’re not answering my question.”

 

She nodded weakly defeated and closed her eyes tightly because her eyes are getting wet. Jiyong will be very disappointed with her. She promised him to wait for him and he promised her to keep on fighting for their relationship. He gave her red roses and that means he is still fighting for their relationship but now everything is over. She has stopped waiting and let Donghae took the decision for her… He bends down to take the mic and bowed to the camera “Tonight I will clarify every rumor that has been spreading recently. I, Lee Donghae and Sandara Park are bestfriends.”.