14

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author's note: Annyeong Applers~! I want to greet my New readers, Regular readers, Voters and Subscribers~

InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly,ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214,Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako,  AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers. Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~

 

 

Seoul.

 

Donghae was driving Dara back to her dorm. She’s looking at the window, feasting her eyes with Seoul night lights and cars that keep on passing by. Donghae was driving and looking forward, but couldn’t help himself from taking a quick glance at the girl beside him. She isn’t talking since parting with Jiyong at Japan and this is too quiet…

 

“Jiyong is the one.” Donghae lowly muttered.

 

“What?” Dara confusedly asked.

 

“He is the one that you love.” He stated more clearly with a small smile tugged on his lips.

 

Dara didn’t answer. She was just playing with the hem of her shirt. She doesn’t know what to answer. This relationship is suffocating her and Jiyong. She kept on thinking, does she has to continue it or take a moment off and walked on their own path?

 

“What are you thinking Dara? You have been quiet…”

 

“I’m so damn confused, I don’t know what to do.”

 

“A piece advise from me, think with your heart and not with your head.” He tapped her palm slowly and giving her a smile.

 

“Donghae, what will you choose? Love or career?” She asked him with a weak voice.

 

“I’ll choose love.” His voice was determined and sincere.

 

“Why? Your career is shining now… Your fans will leave you when they know that you’re in relationship.”

 

“If being together with the girl I love will make me happy then my fans will be happy for me too. That’s the real fans…”

 

“… … I need to think about this clearly. Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it.”

 

“Just a piece of cake, don’t thanked me. We’re arrived now. Do you want me to help your backpack?”

 

“No need. It’s just a backpack and it isn’t heavy though kekekke~ Thanks for driving me Donghae. Take care… Annyeong!” She got off from his car and started to walk into her dorm building.

 

Donghae got out off his car and dashed to Dara. He caught her arm and knocked her head playfully with his knuckle “Remember to what I said. Think with your heart not with your head. I don’t want you to regret… Good night” He dropped a kiss on her head and pushed her to her dorm building. Dara waved her hand and shouted cheerfully at Donghae who was getting inside his car “Thank you! Annyeong Donghae!”

 

He waved her back and got inside his car, then he speed off.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Inside the dorm.

 

The girls were sitting on the floor. Dara told them what happened when they were off to visit Daesung MV set and when they left her to the airport. CL was hugging TamTam, Bommie was munching her corns and Minzy was listening intently.

 

“ that ! My Rat should have let me punch that ! How dare she asked for a double date?!” CL were punching her pillow nonstop.

 

“I’ll dig all my nails into her eyes! She dares to mess up with 2NE1!!” Bommie started to show all of her well manicured nails.

 

“Eonni, calm down… please don’t break up with oppa. It’s just all her games. Don’t surrender!” Minzy encouraged Dara while caressing her back lightly.

 

“I don’t know girls… but I think Jiyong is too young. He needs his career more than me. I want him to be success. And maybe what she said was right after all. I’m just a distraction for Jiyong. I’m not even worth for him. He is G-Dragon for God sake! And who am I girls?” She asked to herself and to the girls desperately… Tears were dropped from her eyes. She can’t hold up this feeling anymore.

 

The girls gathered closer to Dara and hugged her tightly “Darong ah, you are my sister. You are 2NE1 member. Don’t doubt yourself… Don’t be stupid, we love you!” Bommie shouted.

 

“Neh eonnie! You are 2NE1 vitamin! Don’t listen to that ’s words! Next time I saw her face, I’m going to shove my punch to to make her shut up!” CL was throing her punch to the air.

 

“Dara eonni is the best!” Minzy snuggled into Dara and she hugged her

 

“Thank you girls… I love you all… But I’m sorry… I’ve decided to take a step back from my relationship with Jiyong.” Dara painfully said. Her heart was crushed but she has to do it. Jiyong needs to focus on his album so does with her, the girls will starting to record their new song from Teddy oppa Falling in love.

 

“Are you sure Darong? You’re letting that win…” Bommie was so worried that the break up will affect Dara and Jiyong’s mood.

 

“Eonni, actually we’re planning to persuade Donghae oppa to take the test on dating you. Do you agree with our plan?” Minzy asked Dara nervously. She doesn’t want Dara to get angry with their stupid plan.

 

“Please don’t do that girls. Donghae has confessed his feelings to me but I rejected him. We’re fine with our friendship. He is a good guy, don’t dragged him into this complicated problem…” Dara explained.

 

“Okay eonni. We’ll abort our plan.” CL slumped down her shoulder disappointedly.

 

“Darong, you need to take a rest. Please think again before you take the decision. Arasso?” Bommie begged her.

 

Dara just nodded her head and crawled up onto her fluffy bed.  No text or call from Jiyong. She off to sleep.

 

 

~~~

 

 

The days went off so fast. The girls were busy recording their new song with Teddy oppa. After the recording done, they’re scheduled to shoot their MV for Falling In Love song.  Daesung was promoting his new single I Love You overseas. Top was attending events from some designer and also promoting his new film Alumni. Seungri was doing well on variety shows at Japan, his popularity in Japan is increasing. And Youngbae was at Paris attending a fashion show and doing some photo shoots for magazines. Jiyong was the busiest of all s. He has to compose songs for Seungri and Youngbae solo album. The deadline was near, it’s just couple months more. He hasn’t contact Dara since they parted at Japan.

 

He looked at his phone. Still no text or calls from her. Is she avoiding him? Why?! He was stranded in his room and got no idea or inspiration on writing the songs… Damn! He threw his pen and papers from his table. He tossed himself to the bed and started to doze off… but minutes have passed and he still can’t sleep.  He sat back to his chair and browsed through the internet. He has missed lots of news because of composing songs for Seungri and Youngbae. Headlines hit him hard and real badddd. He scrolled his mouse to the other news.

 

“Sandara Park and Lee Donghae is Secretly Dating!”

 

“Sandara Park Reserved Whole Restaurant to have A Private Dinner with Lee Donghae”

 

“Lee Donghae Went Off to Japan to Meet Up with Sandara Park”

 

“Lee Donghae Airport Fashion is SHOCKING!”

 

“Super Junior Lee Donghae Proudly Wear a BLACKJACK Shirt”

 

“Sandara Park and Lee Donghae Arrived at the Airport Together”

 

“Sandara Park Gets into the Same Car with Lee Donghae. Is He Driving Her off to Her Dorm?”

 

“Golden Boy Lee Donghae Giving a Goodnight Kiss to Sandara Park!”

 

He clicked all the headlines and started to read the details about the news. Donghae and Dara’s pictures were flooding the internet. All of them were lovey dovey photos! And one photo caught his sanity and broke it into pieces. Donghae was kissing her head in front of her dorm. He threw his keyboard and raking his hair “KKK!!!!!!!!!! Why did you let him kiss you!?!??!??!!!!!”

 

“Hyung what’s wrong?!” Seungri opened Jiyong’s door. He was running to Jiyong’s room when he heard something breaking.

 

Jiyong didn’t answer Seungri’s question, he just stood in the middle of his room panting hardly. Seungri looked around his room, his room was a mess! Oh no, CHAOS is a better word to describe his hyung's room. He welcomed himself into Jiyong’s room and walked to him. Seungri put his hand to Jiyong’s shoulder “Hyung…” Jiyong pushed Seungri off him harshly and Seungri fell to the ground “ off Rat! Don’t touch me!!!”

 

Jiyong ran out from his room and quickly grabbed his car keys. He wore a black beanie and hopped into his white Bentley. He is going to YG Building and outburst his rage to Dara! She needs to do a lot of explanation to him! She was asking about trust and now what the with that photo in the internet!!!!!

 

Seungri was rubbing his bruised elbow and he saw Jiyong’s computer “NOOOOOO!!!!!”. He hurriedly sat on the chair and looked at those photos that were displayed on the monitor. His face showed horror! He took out his phone and dialed Dara’s number but nobody is answering the phone “Noonaaaaa, please pick up your phone!!!!”. The call ended after a few rings… He tried to call CL.

 

“Yoboseyo?” CL picked up her phone.

 

“YAH ChaeCat! Where’s Dara noona?!”

 

“What’s wrong oppa? Why are you shouting and in hurried?” CL started to get worried.

 

“Where’s Dara noona?!?!??!!!” He screamed again!

 

“Eonni was called by Sajangnim into his room 10 minutes ago and she hasn’t come back yet. What’s wrong Rat?! Don’t make me worried!!!!!”

 

“Cat, look into the internet now! Jiyong hyung just browsed and saw Dara noona and Donghae’s photos are flooding the internet! Lots of headlines about them and the worst photo is Donghae kissing Noona's head!!!!!" Seungri rapped in terror!

 

“Oh My God! This is soooo bad!!! I’ll talk with…” CL hasn’t finished talking but Bommie quickly snatched away her phone and screamed out to Seungri “YAHHHH!!!! RAT!!! What’s wrong?! Don’t make me scared?! What’s wrong with my Dara?!” Bommie was frightened.

 

“Aishhh… Just asked ChaeCat! I've told her everything! Where are you all now?!”

 

"We're recording songs at Teddy oppa's recording room." Bommie answered trembling.

 

"Arasso. I will be there in minutes, wait for me! Remember, whatever things happen you all have to hold on noona! Don't let her meet up with Jiyong hyung! I REPEAT, DO NOT LET HER MEET UP WITH JIYONG HYUNG! Or there will be World War 3!" Seungri hung up the phone and sprinted out of his dorm. He drove off to YG Building.