18

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author's note: Annyeong Applers~! Today is my last day in Jakarta. Tomorrow I will be having my holiday and vacation to Thailand. I'm so excited ^^! Thank you very much for those who always read my story, dropping comments on each chapter, voters and subscribers~

 

Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak (Aigooo~ Your profile photo really inspires me about our dorky Dara ;p), Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal,  Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako,  AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers. Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~

 

 

At MNET COUNTDOWN. 2NE1’s changing room.

 

 

“45 more minutes girls!” Jjangmae informed the girls to get ready.

 

“2NE1! That’s our stage! Let’s show them who owned the stage tonight!!!” CL shouted to pump up the strength and power of her members.

 

“YEAHHHH!!! Let’s burnt the stage as always!!!!!" Bommie continued the yelling louder.

 

“I want to hear the audience screaming 2NE1!!!” Minzy followed.

 

“2NE1 NOLZA!!!!” Dara yelled their famous line and they got out from the room.

 

Outside the room Youngbae, Seungri, Top and Daesung were standing waiting for the girls to get out. Once they saw the girls, they chorused together “2NE1 FIGHTING!”

 

The girls do the fighting pose and laughing together with them. Even though the boys were busy with their schedule but still they spared their times to watch the girls performance. Suddenly Daesung came closer to Dara, he uncomfortably gave her a bouquet of red roses “Noona, Jiyong hyung sends these roses for you. He said ‘2NE1 rocks!’ and that’s it…” After hearing the words, everybody went silent. They knew what happened between Dara and Jiyong, Seungri has filled them the details.

 

Dara looked around her, everybody was looking down at the floor and feeling bad for her. She tugged a smile to her lips and hugged the roses. That mad Dragon is still trying to patch up their broken relationship... Her heart was flattered “Gomawo Daesungie~ these roses are soooo beautiful. Please tell him thank you for the roses and we promise that 2NE1 will definitely rocks the stage. I will make him proud for being our sunbaenim.” She gave those roses to Jjangmae and screamed to the girls “Come on girls!! We got a stage to burn!!! Now hold up all your heads up high, as high as our god damn heels girls!!! We’re soooo ing hot tonight!!!!” She laughed, can’t believe that she could curse in front of the girls and the boys.

 

The girls and the boys face are all lighted up hearing her words. The boys screamed out their lungs and pumping both of their hands to the air “YEAHHHHH!!! That is our Dara noona!!! 2NE1 ROCKS!!”. Bommie squealed and jumping beside Dara “We will show them who is the real K-QUEEN!!!“

 

Suddenly…

 

“Annyeongggg!” All Super Junior members greeted 2NE1 and Bigbang members. Bigbang members and 2NE1 bowed and greeted them back together “Annyeong…”

 

“2NE1 FIGHTING!” Donghae and Siwon were sneaking to the front jumping and shouting together in harmony. The other Super Junior members were laughing loudly. Donghae and Siwon now have turned into a fanboys. A hardcore and crazy fanboys indeed! They even wear BLACKJACK shirt and holding 2NE1 lightsticks for God sake! Soon they will be banished from Super Junior’s group. Leeteuk was thinking to find REAL MEN to replace them kekekekeke~

 

“Noonas, these two has been bugging and pestering us to knock on your changing room.” Kang In pointed on Donghae and Siwon grumpily.

 

“But we told them not to distract your make up time!” Ryeowook glared at the two culprits.

 

“We even told Kangin and the other members to hug both of them from running out of our changing room.” Eunhyuk shook his head hopelessly.

 

“Aishhh… This is very embarrassing… Are they Super Junior's member?” Kyuhyun covered him face.

 

“Donghae and Siwon are really ones of your hardcore fanboys noona. They want to give their extreme support to you hahahhaha!” Leeteuk laughed to Donghae and Siwon. Both of them are blushing and covering their face like cute girls who are in love. The girls were laughing and giggling together with them “Thank you Donghae oppa and Siwon oppa…”

 

“Oh may gawdddd!!! Donghae hyung, did you listen that? They called me oppa!!!! The called me Oppa!!!!” Siwon squealed like a fangirl while grabbing Donghae’s front shirt, which shocking all of the Super Junior members.

 

Donghae smacked his head and shook his head slowly embarrassed by Siwon’s behavior “I’m sorry noonas, he is TOO EXCITED. You are all going to laugh your off if you see his reaction when I told him that we will be sharing the stage with 2NE1. He is a really big fan of Pa…”

 

Siwon didn’t let him finish the name, he quickly shuts Donghae’s mouth with his hand and bowed himself to the girls “Please don’t listen to him! It’s all lies!!! I swear to you! I love 2NE1! I will be thanking to MNET COUNTDOWN for letting us sharing the same stage with you all… It is our pleasure!” He cried out nervously!

 

“Siwon hyung likes Park Bom noona…” All Super Junior members chorused. Siwon’s forehead was started to get sweaty, he dropped his jaws and his face was all white. Seems that his soul has left his body after the biggest secret of CHOI SIWON was being revealed by his trusted members. Donghae was laughing and hugging his tummy “HAHHAHAHHAHA! You’re soooo busted Choi Siwon! HAHAHHAHAHHA”.

 

Top instantly straightened his body and his eyes were fixed to Siwon. His alarm in his head is ringing to the highest volume now and deafening his ears! This ing boy is Bommie's fanboys!!! Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae could felt the anger was boiling inside Top’s body because his jaw was tightened and he was clenching both of his fists until the veins are popping out! The boys were gathered around Top to prevent him from launching himself to Siwon and started to beat the crap out of the poor Super Junior boy.

 

Seungri was the first to whisper and holding Top’s right arm “Hyung, please change your expression now… It is too obvious that you are glaring to Siwon. If staring could kill, I swear Siwon would be in hell now!”

 

“Please control yourself now, hyung. Remember Bom noona loves you.” Worried was written on Daesung’s face as he linked his arm to Top’s left arm, helping Seungri on locking Top’s move.

 

“We extremely forbid you to make a scene here. I know what is in your head hyung. I bet Siwon could have rest in peace now if murdering is legal!!” Youngbae sighed and facepalmed his face awfully. His group is a bunch of killers, maniacs, erts, stalkers, vulgar lovers and barbaric guys. Only him and Daesung are the only pure and innocent guys… At least that’s what he claimed himself fufufufu~

 

Bommie was blushing madly and fanning her face for the sudden hotness caused by the love declaration from Siwon! The girls were squealing like teenagers, they really loves to tease their fanboys “Kyaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Siwon oppa likes Bommie eonni!”

 

Minzy and CL’s words broke Top’s sense. The last sense in his head. He pushed Seungri and Daesung from him, he hissed darkly to them “That tard may share the same family name with me but this is Choi Seunghyun! T.O.P!! And I’m going to bring his down!” He is soooo ready to introduce Siwon to his fists. Top took couple steps forwards to Bommie harshly.

 

Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae were shocked! TTT!!!! This is going to be one of a HELL… First Jiyong and Donghae are fighting for Dara noona! Now Top and Siwon are fighting for Bom noona! The three were kneeling on the floor, their hands were clasped tightly and started to murmur their pleads. Youngbae were praying to his Dear Lord and hoping no fighting PLEASEEEEE!!!! Seungri and Daesung were afraid that their asses will be fry by Sajangnim for letting this to happen.

 

Top stood exactly right behind Bommie. CL, Minzy and Dara weren't aware with Top's presents, they kept on teasing Siwon with Bommie. Bommie could felt the dark aura was coming from behind her. An alien was fuming and she could felt his breath fanning her back neck. ‘I’m doomed! I forgot Tabi is here!’ she screamed in her mind and panicking! She cleared to stop her members from teasing her with Siwon.

 

Then Bommie turned her body to see a very furious alien. She smiled while bowing her head and apologizing to Top. She knew bowing and apologizing won’t settle her problem with Top, so she decided to introduce Top to Siwon. Bommie grabbed Top’s wrist and dragged him to Siwon. She bowed to Siwon and said “Annyeong Siwon-ssi. This is my sunbaenim, Top oppa. If you want to get close to me, you have to get his permission first because he always taking care of me.”

 

Siwon looked up at Top and he was welcomed with furious eyes by Top. An intense and deep stare indeed. Siwon nervously took a step back and bowed himself 90 degree to Top “Annyeong Top-ssi. I’m Choi Siwon from Super Junior would like to ask your permission to be your dongsaeng, Park Bom’ssi’s friend.”

 

Top still kept his stare to Siwon’s eyes. “Even though you bowed 180 degree, my answer is No.” He answered Siwon’s permission shortly with his baritone voice which is FAR from being polite or friendly

 

“Why Top-ssi?” Siwon was frustrated and disappointed. His face saddened.

 

“You may browse at the internet and type the keyword: TopBom, or SpringTempo or Alien Couple whatever you named it. And that’s my final answer.” Top finished it cooly with an arrogant smirk plastered on his face while Boomie couldn’t close from hanging open widely! ‘D-did… Did he just reveal our relationship to Siwon?!?!??!’ She can’t believe what she just heard just now!!!

 

The girls were cheering up! It seems that they’re watching romantic movie where the main character is claiming his girlfriend “Top is the best! You’re so brave!”, “Oppa, you’re so cool! Eonni is very lucky!”, “I wish one infected rat could do that to me someday… Top oppa is very romantic~”.

 

“That’s our Teee Oohhh Peee hyung for you guys! And I swear you don't want to mess up with him.” Youngbae proudly said and put his hand on Top’s shoulder.

 

“And that means our Bom noona is out of the market.” Daesung cleared the situation for Siwon with his smiling eyes.

 

“Including 2NE1 leader. No need to wait until someday ChaeCat! I’m claiming you now!” Seungri was grinning at CL and cocking his eyebrow, while the girl could felt warmth was slowly creeping to her face and forming a tinted pink shades on her cheeks.

 

“2NE1! 5 more minutes! Get ready!” a PD staff informed them.

 

 

~~~

 

 

CL, Bommie, Minzy and Dara were walking their way up to the stage.

 

No nervous at all…

 

Not even trembling...

 

They aren’t a rookie anymore…

 

They will show to the world that they are YG BABY.

 

And this YG BABY will surely set the fire on the stage!

 

Their eyes were fixed to the curtains and wait for it to slowly open.

 

They owned the stage tonight!

 

This is their years. 2013 is 2NE1 years… And they have worked hard for this comeback!

 

They will definitely steal away all the awards and trophies. 

 

CL looked at Minzy. Dara looked at Bommie.

 

They are smiling to each other…

 

A pleased smile could be seen on their faces.

 

Then they shouted together “2NE NOLZA!!!!!”