51

It's All About You, My Butterfly

 

Author note: Annyeongggg yeorobunnn!!!

My G-Dragon DVD One Of A Kind in Seoul has arrived but too bad I havent get the chance to watch it because lately I got too much project to be handled ^^! I am very excited and pleased by the packaging KYAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I hope my Coup DEtat CD will be arriving soon or maybe today to ease my motto ’I HATE MONDAY ;p. I am looking forward for Taeyang second album, and that makes my heart degeun degeun... TT TT!!!!

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

Jlopez, MissBear, Kristelanne93, Kimchan, Jhoanna, Ckenzieal, Begturtle, Ashin_333, Poohbearl0u, Jadelyn, ChuffyCheesecake, Aban17, Jenny22, Babyyasashii, Celinelofamia013, Likeunot, Rivashayne11, DGGDBY, Timmy_k_s, YemaAlex, SylvrDragon, Josuke, Marge_unplugged, Xiena529, Zhiedara, Sansandara, Annekwon, Kpopavid17, Naejjorgio, SpraklingByeol, Belphagor, Theroyalbiatch, Kaitleenlee, Centurygirl, Ilovegdara, Tokki9, Tinefaith, Lilmissy, Joanne_MHHJED, Kerorokidd, Coocream, Cappuccin0, Proudasian, Femalebigbang22, Tabtabtab23, Daragon18, Great2happy, DopeDG, Redanddazed28, Xxmydz, Garimam38, Rr_0519, MissCookieCereal, Kitteeey21, Zenle19, Jaecza89, Kyopta401, Iamsasharra, Safaianabi, ParkRaeKi, Littleappler28, Butterfly27, TiffanyKwon, Heiress, Neirvon, Tynaayalita, Cfaafiy,  Maris027, Edel16, Krehyong, Yolaaa, Mawiinfinity, Dorememe, Whitering, Mye007, Acissej92, Kwonsantokky, Aryhelle, Leszel_VIP, Redholic7, Wishope, Myjoyce1986, Eastanstar, Sennorita, Lolipoli, Luilu88, Gail528, BanDannah, Chypea, DaRidoo, Kylle13, Gadisayu, ChoiRachelle, Camillecastaneda, AikqoOh08fti, MissChievious69, Aylabblue, Browneyesmouse04, Kregnana, Joms_Sundae, Dezri28, CrazyDaragon, Soshexo129, Myjane07, Gstargrisel, Lheenieh, Aliezesheila, Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

 

After his laugh was subsided, he cleared his throat. “Ehem… Listen carefully, I’m not going to repeat this again… We are here because couple days ago Yang Hyun Suk-ssi was confirming to Seong Ho-ssi that he is turning down the offer from We Got Married for 2NE1. So we request a meeting with Yang Hyun Suk-ssi about his reason on rejecting We Got Married’s contract.” JaeJoong was pouting his lips as his act of displeased with Top’s attitude to him just now while telling Bigbang and 2NE1 about their purpose on coming to YG Building.

 

 

~~~

 

 

The Japan girls could felt this was their chance on making the chaos between Bigbang and 2NE1. Time to strike up 2NE1! These 14 men were their ticket to break Bigbang from 2NE1! “Oh my goodness!!! 2NE1 is going to be casted on We Got Married! I can’t believe it! How could they do this to Bigbang? Our oppas are trying so hard on defending these girls but now they are going to have a romantic variety show with other man? Unbelievable!” Kiko came out from the back line after hearing all the information she needed to hear from these 14 men.

 

Keiko and Midori were joining Kiko on mocking 2NE1 about We Got Married. “No wonder that implant is running happily to the man who is still standing weirdly beside the lobby entrance! I bet he is one of her lovers!”, “Yes! Please consider our oppa’s feeling! If you really going to join that variety show with these guys, then just leave our oppa alone! Let our oppa be happy on finding themselves a girlfriend like us!”

 

2NE1 was bolted from their position and ready to charge forward to those Japan es. Seems that those es haven’t got enough beating from 2NE1! Bommie was ready to take off her killer high heels, so she could kick Midori freely! Her nostril was getting bigger as she fumed on Midori! They took couple steps backwards from BigBang and prepared themselves!

 

“CL-Rooo come here, let me fix your hair.” Dara was busy tying up CL’s hair into a tight bun. She knew how CL hates it when her hair disturbed her sight on fighting.

 

“Minzy, step back. We could tackle those es just the 3 of us. Go sit back calmly with Daesung oppa.” CL blocked Minzy from stepping forward to help them.

 

“Eonni, you can’t put me away from this fight. We are 2NE1 and we will be together from the start until the end!” Minzy whispered with low but angry voice to her leader while shaking CL’s body to make her understand that even though she is the maknae of the group, she won’t stay away or just sit still at the back with Daesung oppa or doing nothing!

 

“Aigooo~ But it won’t be fair if the 4 of us are charging on the 3 of them. Just stand on our back and watch, okay?” CL ordered Minzy and the girl nodding her head happily. At last CL won’t sent her off to the back with Bigbang… She was worried about her Dara eonni.

 

The 14 men just glanced around between the Japan girls and 2NE1. All of them were wearing puzzled face to back and forth, what is going on here? Why suddenly the atmosphere around the lobby area is getting black or thick with anger?

 

After Dara, Bommie and CL done preparing themselves for the battle. They gave signal to each other and on the silent count of 3, The 4 of them break free from Bigbang’s barricade in the same time. Minzy was following right behind Dara to back her up if Dara needs help from her in critical moment. Jiyong was shrieking in terror, his mind went chaos and ballistic because the girls were dispersing into 3 different direction! He was left dumbstruck and bewildered on which girl to go after??!!! But all his brothers were standing calmly on their place, not even a worry or stressed expression were flashed on their face!!

 

“Come on rotten Japanese fish! We aren’t done yet!” Dara was going straight to the middle for Kiko while pulling up her jacket sleeves and get ready to blow her hardened fist to Kiko’s bone cheek. She swore to crack Kiko’s bone cheek today, so that rotten will back off from her boyfriend!

 

Bommie dashed onto the left without breaking a sweat, she could run faster without her heels on! She was aiming the daddy’s girl Midori! Too bad that girl is going to meet the scariest grim reaper soon ckckck… Midori was surprised to find Bommie was getting closer to her just in a flash!

 

CL just focused her scary eyes to Keiko and walked leisurely approaching her target. When she found Keiko whimpered under her stare or maybe trying to escape from CL to be exact, she broke into a lightning speed to chase Keiko. Another blow will be targeted on Keiko’s face.

 

“Daraaa!!!! Get back here!! 2NE1, don’t go there!!!” Fear hit Jiyong’s body roughly, he tried to run after Dara but Seungri and Youngbae held his arms up to remain on his position.

 

“Hyung, don’t worry… Just stay here and let them settle their own problem. You should see how my Cat and Bom noona manage to win their bloody fight! See how this bruise decorate all over my body?! These are the most clear proves of how good they are in fighting! So ing awesome, hyungggg!!! I love her more!!” Seungri shouted in approval for CL’s decision on attacking those Japan crazy girls.

 

“Sure they are the baddest females I’ve ever meet. They could kick some asses real bad. I think they are a mob or mafia daughters. Guys, have you ever tracked our girl’s background before joining to YG Entertainment? Who knows maybe they ever attend a martial art or kick boxing couple years before?” Youngbae threw his face to his brothers and grinned evilly trying to scare them with his stupid jokes. But then there’s 1 man buy his stupid jokes seriously kekekeke~

 

“TT!!!!! You’re right, Bae! Why it never occurs in my mind about her background??!!! I think Bommie isn’t just a lovely girl from the neighborhood! She might be a yakuza’s daughter!!! Did you all see the way she kicks although she wears high heels and how she threw that girl’s body onto the wall without exhausting herself??!!!! I tell you guys, she is the Female Hulk!!! KK!!! I need my phone!!! Where’s my god damn phone when I need it?!! I have to search and investigate about her background before I got assassinated by her black family for who knows what kind of family she comes from!!!” Top busied himself seeking out for his phone! He even rummaged Jiyong’s pocket to steal Jiyong’s phone because he couldn’t find where the hell his phone is!

 

Top’s way of thinking was more than just amazingly UNUSUAL or WEIRD. He is really an abnormal alien that came from Banana Planet to Earth! Daesung, Seungri, Jiyong and Youngbae can’t believe it that their Top hyung was saying those idiot words about their Bom noona! Their hyung better pray to God that Bom noona won’t hear what he said just now or she might changed her target to Top. Didn’t he know that the boys were just fooling around to lessen the stress??!!! They were all narrowing their eyes and giving him unbelievable stare with WHAT-THE--ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT-HYUNG face!

 

Secretly 2NE1’s We Got Married virtual husbands were checking out the situation in the lobby and could sense that something was wrong between 2NE1, the Japan girls and Bigbang. They didn’t waste any seconds and came forward when they saw 2NE1 was spreading away from Bigbang’s back. Those 14 men were arresting and capturing 2NE1 one by one!

 

Rain and Kim Dong Wan was coming towards CL. Being a straight forward person, Rain asked her out even though this is the first time they met. “CL-ssi, why are you turning down the offer? I’m really hoping to have a chance to film We Got Married with you.”

 

Kim Dong Wan was yanking Rain from CL and took her away from him couple meters. “Aren’t you happy with me as your candidate of virtual husbands?” CL was confused since Rain and Kim Dong Wan was talking in the same time together. She just covered her ears and eyes, not listening to anyone!! She needs to flee from Rain and Kim Dong Wan but they kept on pestering her like a sticky notes with power glue! CL started to get irritated by their annoying action. She examined around the lobby area but her members weren’t there to rescue her. Bommie, Minzy and Dara were also being ambushed by their virtual husbands!!! Ottokeee???!!!!!

 

Siwon, Junho, Kim Soo hyun and Kim Joon were blocking Bommie’s way from catching Midori. “Noona, let’s go with us!” The 4 men ushered Bommie far away and bombarded her with introductions from the 4 of them! “Aigooo~ Boys, I don’t this is ushering but rather be kidnapping by force because I’m not agreeing on this...” Bommie cannot stop herself from hanging wide open with the unpredicted abduction by these 4 men and dragged her feet with them!

 

“Annyeong Park Bom noona, I’m Junho from 2PM. You are my favorite among 2NE1 members!” Junho nervously bowed himself to Bommie and gave her a shy smile.

 

Suddenly Siwon pushed Junho away from Bommie and he showed Bommie his brightened up face who looked like he just winning billions won of lottery! This is his golden ing chance with Bommie because no Top around here! “Bom noona! I’m so happy to finally meet you again! Please come to our next concert! I have practice hard only for you!”

 

“How are you, noona? I’m Kim Soo Hyun, nice to meet you.” Then Kim Soo Hyun sneaked himself to Bommie’s face and pulled Siwon away from him.

 

Kim Joon just waited in patient and while the 3 of Bommie’s virtual husbands were quarrelling to each other for Bommie’s attention, he braved himself to greet her formally as he took her fingers in his and put a light kiss onto her back hand. “Annyeong Park Bom noona, I’m Kim Joon from T-MAX. It’s truly my honor to meet Park Bom face to face.” Bommie was left shocked and trapped with the 4 men but also blushing by Kim Joon’s gentleman manner fufufufu~

 

Minzy was being locked in the middle by Jong Hyun and Jong Suk. She was like a lost little girl snapping her head to the left-right and right-left, confused on thinking what to do with the sudden closeness of these 2 boys. “Minzy ah, long times no see… It’s me Jong Suk oppa, do you still remember me? You have grown up well into a young lady now.” Jong Suk was admiring Minzy’s features.

 

“Annyeong, I’m Lee Jong Hyun the guitarist from CN.Blue and looking forward to have a nice friendship between us. Please to meet you, Gong Minzy.” Jong Hyun’s eyes were twinkling on Minzy like a high spirits boy as he took her hand in his to have a proper hand shake. Minzy was fascinated and fell into Jong Hyung’s dimple smile.

 

JaeJoong was trying to dominate Dara alone from Lee Min Ho, Kim Myung Soo, Jun Matsumoto, Song Joongki and Ricky Kim. But he swore that was the hardest duty ever! “Dara yahhhh! How are you?! I miss my drinking partner!” Min Ho was jumping his body to have a little peek on his lovely Cass Beer partner. They haven’t met for years because they were busy with their schedule and also Jiyong was deleting Min Ho’s number from Dara’s phone!

 

Myung Soo (L) wiggled both of his eyebrows naughtily after he success on slipping himself between Dara and JaeJoong. He was beaming like there’s no tomorrow to Dara! This was his first time on stepping into YG Building and meeting personally in person with the famous baby face Sandara Park! There’s no way in hell he will be back with empty hands! He had to impress her with his killer smile! “Noona ^^! I’m Kim Myung Soo from Infinite, please just call me L. I’m your fans noona! May I ask you phone numb…”

 

Not yet done talking with Dara, 2 hands came up from Myung Soo (L)’s back and tossed him away from Dara’s sight. “Don’t bother to listen on him. Ohayooo~ I am Jun Matsumoto. I come from Japan just to meet you, Sandara Park. I’m sorry if I can’t speak fluently but I’m willing to learn HanGul to communicate with yo…”

 

Someone dragged Jun Matsumoto backwards with such force, it was Ricky Kim. The man flashed his manly smirk that made Dara replied him with a weird smile and bowed her body to greet him. “Hello pretty. I’m Ricky Kim. I’ve been waiting to meet you.”

 

All of a sudden, a soft voice took away Dara’s breath and thought instantly. “Annyeong~ Song Joongki is here to meet his favorite noona! Noona, please take a good care of me boink boink ^^!” JoongKi was doing some aegyo to Dara.

 

Dara waved her hand to Joongki with pleasure! Her hearts was fluttering and her knees were loosening just by looking at JoongKi’s gwiyomi! “Kyaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! Song JoongKi is extremely KYEOPTAAAA~” She can’t handle herself anymore as she squealed in joyfulness! She has been a dedicated fangirls of Song JoongKi since he was casted on Running Man! The craziest part was when JoongKi mistakenly saw JiHyo as Dara, she instantly fainted when she heard JoongKi mentioned her name!

 

“YAH! Dara! Don’t ignore me, Santokki! Let’s have a drink or dinner after these idiots are done with us!” Min Ho barked out and still on his jumping state to wait for her answer. Min Ho will surely get taller by doing the jumping thingie non-stop! He didn’t know why his heart was beating insanely fast. Is it because of the jumping or Dara is looking at him now??!!!

 

“Arasso oppa! Just pick out the place… But it’s your treat, okay? I will eat a lot and don’t forget to order the mango parfait ice cream kekekekke~” The rabbit answered him on having a dinner and a parfait! Parfait is very famous to be eaten together for lovers or couple, and she was asking for a parfait just now!!! WAAAAAHHHHHH!!! That just made Min Ho’s day went perfect!! He stopped jumping and held his heart in peace with giddy melting smile on his lips!

 

“! They were trapping our girls between them!” Top growled and ready to tackle Bommie’s virtual husbands one by one!

 

“Ji, what should we do?! It’s 5 against 14!!! We’re so screwed up!” Youngbae was losing his sanity as panic rushed into his system.

 

“We aren’t just screwed up, but we’re ed up hyungggg!!!Kwon Leadahhhh! Ottokeee???!!!!” Daesung and Seungri pulled Jiyong’s sleeves while shouting together on their leader.

 

“Okay Bae, you and I go to charge on Dara’s virtual husbands. There are 6 of them and I can’t struggle with all of them. Top hyung will take care of Bom noona’s boys alone. I bet a jealous and angry alien is more than enough to kill 4 men just by himself! Daesung gets the easiest task because there only 2 skinny rivals to bring down and both of them are just little boys. Show up your muscles, Dae! And for you, rat... Goodluck with that Rain and Kim Dong Wan guy. I don’t want to see you back here with more bruise!!! Give them the bruise!! Let’s move out now, boys!!!!” Jiyong was spreading all s around after he was done giving the instruction. They need to come forward and saving their girlfriends from those bastards!

 

But the Japan girls blocked their steps. Kiko was hugging Jiyong tightly like there’s no tomorrow! Jiyong kept on walking towards Dara but Kiko clutched onto his body more and weightened her body to slow down Jiyong’s steps. “Talk to me, Ji! Don’t push me or shut me away from your life! Let that wrinkled grandma settle her problem with those men!”

 

“ OFF, KIKO! I swear not to hit a girl but if you are being persistent then I will hurt you without having any regret! LET ME GO NOW!!!!!!” Jiyong stopped his pace and tried to yank Kiko’s body away from clasping onto him like a disgusting koala! He even pushed her face with both of his palms, not caring about her make up!

 

“NOOO!!! We need to settle our own problem!! Please let me be the one for you!!!! I love you, Jiyong! I love you so much!!! Please give me a chance!!” Kiko was hysterically screaming and weeping on Jiyong’s body. Yep! She has totally lost her mind… Jiyong just kept his mouth shut and struggled himself to get away from Kiko. He has a precious rabbit to be protected! Having other words with Kiko will just blow away his patience which is getting thinner.

 

“Hello oppa, I’m Midori from Japan! Look! I bring you a limited figurine gift!” Midori hastily took out her figurine which she bought it in such amount money. The figurine was wrapped beautifully in a transparent box with a red bow. She put it in front of Top’s eyes. His eyes widened for a while... It was the figurine that he has been looking around for months! But he blinked his eyes and saw Bommie was in trouble. Top wasn’t in the mood for collecting figurine anymore. He was in the mood for collecting his girlfriend back to his side! He just ignored Midori and kept on approaching Bommie which was only couple meters from him.

 

Midori was getting more frustrated because Top was getting away from her! But she was sure that Top’s eyes were glowing and shining when he saw the figurine right in front of him! She dashed herself to Top’s face and being stubborn forcing Top to accept her gifts. “Oppa, please accept this. I know you collect all limited figurine. This figurine is expensive and a limited editi…”

 

Not listening to her words anymore, Top immediately snatched the figurine from her hands which made Midori drown in joyfull because finally Top was taking it! But after snatching it from her hands, he threw it on the floor like a piece of useless trash. The expensive and limited edition of figurine was crashed into pieces. “MOVE OUT FROM MY WAY!!! NOW!!!!” He barked out his deep and frightening baritone voice to Midori’s face.

 

Midori was shocked and terrified by Top’s thundering voice on her. She quickly moves aside and let him passed over her. “Midori, help me out! Jiyong is getting closer to that wrinkle grandma!!” Kiko heard that Midori was defeated, so she called Midori to help her out on forbidding Jiyong to get closer to Dara! Midori ran up to Kiko and jumped onto Jiyong’s back. 2 girls weight were too much for Jiyong. He can’t walk anymore because these Japan girls were bringing him down to the floor! He was hardly crawling on the floor. He scanned around his brothers. Daesung, Youngbae and Top were free by themselves and are confronting those ing bastards now! But his maknae was still thinking about the strategy to face Rain and Kim Dong Wan!

 

Daesung tossed Jong Hyung and Jong Suk away from Minzy’s side without having a hard time. He held on Minzy’s wrist without hesitation and brought her closer to his chest which earned him a little surprised gasp from the girl. Daesung embraced Minzy’s waist lovingly to protect her from his rivals. “Sorry boys, Minzy isn’t available anymore. She is mine and don’t you dare to get closer to her… She won’t join We Got Married as long as her virtual husband isn’t me. Do I make myself clear?”

 

“O-oppa… I’m y-yours??? Omooo… W-we are a couple now?“ Minzy was stuttering like a baby who just learns on how to speak! Did she hear it right?! She replayed again what Daesung has said just now She won’t join We Got Married as long as her virtual husband isn’t me. Do I make myself clear?’ KYAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

 

The blonde hair boy just gave her his famous smiling angel eyes. Come one Kang Daesung... This is it! The moment for you to confess your feeling to your long time crush has finally come! Speak it out loud like a man!’ He tilted her chin to let her black orbs met his. “I love you, Gong Minzy. It’s been years… Long years and finally I could say this 5 words to you.“

 

“I’ve been waiting for you, oppa ^^! Please say those words againnn! I want to hear it, pali!” Minzy drew her body closer to Daesung and leaned her head onto his hard chest blissfully. Now she understands what is love... The peaceful feeling, heart goes pitter patter, cold feet, never ending foolish smile on her lips, jealousy overheated. She just realize it, all along the feeling she has felt for Daesung is love. Warmth creep onto her body as her oppa tightened the hug.

 

Daesung burst into laughter while caressing her back softly and checking out her cuteness. She always be his favorite girl, forever... “I love you, Gong Minzy. I will repeat it until you get bored with me. Although you are getting bored, I will still keep on repeating those words for you. Only for you. I love you, Gong Minzy.”

 

“I won’t get bored oppa… I promise you, I won’t get bored! You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you. I love you too, oppa!” Feels like rainbows and fireworks were surrounding the couple. Jong Hyun and Jong Suk were slumped and sighed in defeat. Minzy didn’t look so happy when they approached her but when Daesung came, she was all beaming in smile.

 

“Seungri oppa, don’t go there. Those men with crack you up… Please stay here with me, I don’t want you to get hurt!” Keiko grasped on Seungri’s leg and pleading to him. Seungri just continued his way to Rain and Kim Dong wan without sparing his eyes to Keiko.

 

When he was just couple more steps from CL, he bend his body down to hold of Keiko’s arms. “Excuse me, I’m about to have a fight with these 2 men so please let go off my leg before you get harmed. I need to save a cat, ani… I mean I need to save my girl. Sorry…” He gently loosens Keiko’s gripped on his leg with a bitter smile on his lips. Keiko was left petrified by his statement! Lee Seungri and Lee Chaerin are dating!!!! Seungri just left her sat on the floor desperately.

 

Seungri tidy up his shirt and stood steadily behind Rain and Kim Dong Wan. He poked on Rain and Kim Dong Wan’s shoulder. Both of the men stopped bugging CL and turned their body back to see who dares to poke on them. “Sunbaenims, I know I’m being rude here as a dongsaeng for interrupting your time with this y Cat but I do believe that this cat belongs to me. I’m here to claim what’s mine. Let’s go my lovely GIRLFRIEND, Lee Chaerin~” Seungri purposely emphasized the last word to warn his sunbaenims about his relationship with CL. He didn’t even bother himself to get into a fight. This girl is HIS from the start, so there’s no need to put a bloody punch on it.

 

“W-what? ... What did you say, Rat?” CL’s jaw was dropping and her eyes grew bigger!

 

“You obviously hear me, Cat… You are my lovely girlfriend. Have our status change? As far as my perfect brain is still working, we are still in a lover relationship. If you forget about it, then let me remind you again…” He closed the gap between them and won’t let her think twice to back away. He just dropped a sweet kiss onto her lips. CL just blinked her eyes couple times after Seungri’s lips met hers and she saw Keiko was drilling her eyes on Seungri’s action. CL grasped on Seungri’s collar and deepened the sweet kiss into a hot and passionate one as her eyes slowly were closing. Seungri was grinning like a hyena and gladfully nibble on CL’s lower lip.

 

Done making out with her boyfriend, she pulled herself out and took couple breath to compose her raging hormones. Seungri was still trying to lean forward to steal a kiss from her lips but CL stopped his lips with her palm. She snapped her face to Keiko and sent her a fierce glare! “Go to hell ! This man is labeled by Lee Chaerin! Go other man!”

 

“OH MY GOD! You are in relationship… I thought that you are single, Chaerin-ssi.” Rain unconsciously took a back step from the glowing couple in front of him.

 

“I’m really sorry for forcing you to join We Got Married. I’m truly sorry Chaerin-ssi…” Kom Dong Wan bowed his head repetitively and starting to feel bad for Seungri and CL.

 

Our Alien took a big stride onto Bommie. Siwon was the first to realize a furious intruder was coming over to them. He hurriedly ran onto Bommie’s back. Siwon was committing all his sins and chanting all the saints in heaven to accept him just in case if he got killed by Top. But too bad the 3 boys weren’t alert by the incoming alien. Bommie just pouted her lips and kept silent looking at her shoes. Top will get mad on her. Extremely mad…

 

Top grasped on Junho and Kim Joon’s back shirt, and yanked them back off from crowding Bommie. “GO AWAY FROM HER, TARDS!!!!” Junho and Kim Joon were stumbled onto the floor by Top’s strength. Siwon and Soo Hyun were flinched under Top’s eyes, soon they waved their white flag above their heads. “LEAVE BEFORE I SMASH ALL OF YOUR BALLS!!!” Siwon and Soo Hyun were running away from Top but Junho and Kim Joon stay still on their spot.

 

“Noona, is he your bodyguard? How could he shoo us away like this?” Junho growled upon Top tried to match up his killing eyes.

 

“Yah, you are just her sunbaenim! You have no right to forbid us to get closer with her!” Kim Joon helped Junho out but he was shouting behind Junho’s back.

 

“What the ! Do you 2 really want to die??!!! I don’t have to be her bodyguard or her sunbaenim just to kick both of your asses out from this building! I am TOP and this freaking corn monster is mine!” Top paced up his steps onto Junho and pushed his body rudely.

 

“YAH! What did you call me just now??!!!!” Bommie roared up as she gripped onto Top’s arm, swinging his body to her! Uh Oh! Wrong words Top… Becarefull…

 

“WHAT??!!! I JUST TOLD THEM THAT THIS FREAKING CORN MONSTER IS MINE!!! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG FOR STATING OR MARKING MY GOD DAMN TERRITORY?!!! DO NOT DISTURB ME ON KICKING THEIR ASSES!!! I WON’T LET THEM TOUCH YOU!!! AND TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR YOU SEEING THEM!!” Okay… Top definitely will be dead tonight. He dares to shout on Bommie. Anger has totally blinded his eyes.

 

Bommie’s big and round eyes were fixed on Top’s eyes. She pinched both of his cheeks, jumping and squealing excitedly. “Aigooo~ My Tabi is so DAMN Y while he is angry!!!! KYAAAAHHHHH!!!!” Top just smacked his forehead and took a deep sighed to control his nuisance which was throbbing his head. “I’m sorry boys for this impolite and bad mannered alien, he is just over protected on me kekekeke~ Bye boys!” Bommie waved her hand and bidding her goodbye to her never-to-be-virtual-husbands.