10

It's All About You, My Butterfly

At the Lobby.

 

Dara ran up angrily to Jjangmae and pulled his ear “YAAHHHH! Jjangmae! You better make this thing really really important before I bite off your head!!!!”

 

“Dara ah… Stop this, it hurts! Everybody is looking at us now!! You’re making me embarrassed...” Jjangmae is trying to cover his ears from being pulled again by Dara. She’s still jumping up and down like a rabbit to reach his ears. And she swore to God she will do more than just bodily injured to Jjangmae! He was ruining her moment with Jiyong!! Her freaking romantic and intimate moment!!! She has been waiting for that to happen but time was never be on their side! There's always someone to disturb or something to distract them! GRRRRR...

 

“Annyeong Dara…” A man voice greeted her from her back. Why does that voice sounds extremely familiar to her ears? She looked back to see who’s calling her just now?

 

Her eyes widened when she saw Donghae smiling shyly like a boy who is falling in love, holding a fresh bouquet of red roses! HOLY !!! Why is he here now?!?!?!??! He could go anywhere but not Japannnnn... Arghhhh! She's sooo doomed!

 

He confidently walked towards Dara and gave her the red roses he has been holding for 20 minutes while smiling gently to her.

 

“A-annyeong Donghae. What are you doing here?” Dara accepted the flowers with awkward gesture and weird smile.

 

“I just finished attending my press conference for my upcoming film You Belong Here. When I’m about to push the lift button I saw Jjangmae-ssi is sitting at the lobby. I guessed that you and the girls must be here.”

 

“You’re pushing the lift button? Why did you push the lift button for?” This might be the most pabo question ever but she didn’t care! She needs to make sure on everything!

 

“HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA! You’re really one of a kind, Dara. Definitely a 4 dimension girl in 2NE1. I’m staying here at the 7th floor and that’s why I’m pushing the lift button silly.”

 

“You whattt?!?!??!!” She shrieked out when she heard that he is staying in the same hotel with her!!!

 

“I’m staying here. Why? … … … Don’t tell me that you’re staying here too?” Donghae pretended to guess, even though he has asked Jjangmae about the girls and Jjangmae said that the girls were staying at the same hotel with him. He felt so damn excited and can't hide his giddy smile!

 

“Please wait for a sec, I need to talk privately with my manager about something.” Dara put a halt on their conversation. She looked at Jjangmae who is covered with scare "We REALLY need to talk privately about something..." She ended her words with an evil smile!

 

 

~~~

 

 

At the emergency stair.

 

Dara dragged Jjangmae away from Donghae to the emergency stair. She scanned the area first before doing some dangerous action to Jjangmae. Once she's sure the area is cleared, she started to slap Jjangmae’s arms with all her power!

 

“YAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! You called me to get down to the lobby for this?!!??!!!”

 

“... ... N-nehhh…” He nodded his head nervously while covering his arm from Dara’s slap. This is going to be one hell of trip...

 

"You disturbed my sleeping beauty for meeting Donghae??!!!"

 

"Aishhh! What happened to you hearing? Do you have to repeat that again and again?" Jjangmae smacked his fore head.

 

“Anyway, where’s the boys and the girls? I didn’t see them at the Lobby...”

 

“They went to Daesung MV shooting set hours ago to support him. Only you and Jiyong-ssi who’s still sleeping. I swear that Jiyong is giving you a bad influence! You always stay up late and wake up late everytime he is around you! I'm sooo going to report this to Sajangnim!” Jjangmae threatened her while crossing his arms on his chest.

 

"Are you blackmailing me, Jjangmae? Don't you even dare to try... It's lucky for you that you're still alive now and not being skinned alive by Jiyong. You need to thank me for that!" Dara put her hands on the hips and jerked herself to Jjangmae.

 

Imagining a furious Dragon running harshly to him is really traumatize for Jjangmae. He knelt on the floor and started to beg Dara "Oh my god! Please spare meeee~ I'm going to let you eat ramyun everyday without telling it to Hwangssabu-ssi! You and the girls may bully me!"

 

"Ok! DEAL!" She squealed happily and offering him a handshake to close their deal.

 

"So, what about Donghae-ssi?"

 

“Arghhh! I almost forget about him! Waaaa... Jiyong will be extremely pissed off once he saw Donghae here! You’ve known him for freaking years Jjangmae! He hates all my fanboys! How could you drag my into this trouble!” She started to slap Jjangmae’s arm again.

 

“I’m also shocked by his presents. I’m talking with Nam Gook-ssi by phone, he is asking where's Jiyong because the shooting is about to start in an hour. Suddenly Donghae appeared and bowed in front of me. I’m too surprised until I accidentally pressed the end call! Then he asked me if by any chance you and the girls were here or not?”

 

“What did you answer him?!”

 

“I just answer the truth! I told him that you and the girls just arrived Japan last night. And You're sleeping now while the girls went out to visit Daesung and support him. You know that I can’t lie Daraaaa…” Jjangmae started his fake cry, hoping Dara would buy it and stopped slapping his arm because he is afraid his arm will get bruised!

 

“You could put an act! Just say it that you’re on a vacation!!!”

 

“I can’t Dara ah… Donghae’s face looked sincere and he even bowed 90 degree when he greeted me. The amazing part is when I told him that you’re still sleeping at your room, he asked me to wait for him and he ran outside in a flash! At first I thought that he is running away because he is shy or something came up, but 10 minutes later he came back with roses on his hands. Then he asked me to call you down but begging me not to tell you about his presents.”

 

Dara was shocked and now she felt bad. Donghae is really a good guy and how could she said no to him… He has been pursuing her since her first appearance on TV until now. She needs to talk with him and make it clear to him, that she can’t date him. She will use her dating banned from Sajangnim to shoo him away.

 

 

~~~

 

 

At the Lobby.

 

Dara came back to the lobby with Jjangmae. She sat on the couch in front of Donghae and gave the roses for Jjangmae to hold. Donghae’s face lighted up once he saw her sat in front of him. A super big smile plastered on his face.

 

“Donghae ah, Sorry for waiting…"

 

"It's okay Dara, you aren't gone for long either." His smile still beaming.

 

"We need to make a call to Sajangnim.”

 

“Any problem Dara?” Donghae asked her, and she could felt him concerning about her.

 

“A-ani… Don’t worry… I-It’s just we’re going back to Seoul tonight and we need to prepare tomorrow’s schedule.”

 

“You’re going back to Seoul tonight? Jinja?”

 

“Neh. Why are you asking?”

 

“Because I’m going back to Seoul tonight too!” He answered her excitedly and his eyes were twinkling. Imagining him and her in the plane, chatting and sitting together! Maybe this is the sign from God!!! Yes, this is the sign!! At last his prayed has come true!!! God has gave him a chance to know Sandara Park better in person... He isn't going to let this chance went away with empty hands! Fighting! WAAAAAAA~ He couldn’t wait to brag about this to Siwon!

 

“What?! Really?!??!!” Dara starts to panic! How could she gets into the flight without Jiyong knowing Donghae was in the same plane with her?! It's impossible! This is called MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!! Ghadddd! HELPPPP!!!  Jiyong will keep on insisting sending her off to the airport! If he knows about Donghae, she bets on her that he will buy his ticket back to Seoul right now! Or worst... He will hijack the plane!!!! HIJACK the plane yeorobunnnn!!! OH NOOOO!!!

 

Suddenly Donghae’s stomach starts to growl "Aahh... My stomach is growling. This is so embarassing T_T!" He clutched his stomach and can't hide himself from feeling humiliated! His stomach just growled in front of the girl that made him fall head over heels! His brain is screaming to him 'Ask her for a lunch, you pabo!'

 

“Errr… Since I haven’t got my lunch, so… Do you mind to have a lunch with me now, Dara?”

 

WHAT?!!?!?! Now he is asking her to have a lunch with him!!! Ottokeeee~ How to say no to this guyyyy??? She has declined his dinner when she accidently met him at the restaurant by using Bommie as an excuse. And that excuse was really the worst and lame excuse of all! Now she's panicking, raking her little brain out to find a better excuse to skip the lunch! *TING!* Her brain just produced one excuse to skip the lunch 'I know! I know! I could just tell him that I'm about to visit Daesung MV set now! That's it! Daraaaaa, you're so damn smart!!!"

 

When Dara was about to answer Donghae, someone beats her up “She will have her lunch with me…” She could hear a snake hissed. Oops sorry, not a snake… She dared herself to take a good look on who said that even though she knew 100% sure who said that. It’s the Dragon…