42

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Annyeongggg yeorobunnn! Ommooo~ I didn’t know that all of you are being supportive for 2NE1 on joining WGM ^^! I want to say sorry if I can’t update the story daily as usual because my work is getting crazier hiks... I need to work hard for buying G-Dragon’s CD OOAK WT 2013 kekekeke~

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

Rr_0519, MissCookieCereal, Kitteeey21, Zenle19, Jaecza89, Kyopta401, Iamsasharra, Safaianabi, ParkRaeKi, Littleappler28, Butterfly27, TiffanyKwon, Heiress, Neirvon, Tynaayalita, Cfaafiy,  Maris027, Edel16, Krehyong, Yolaaa, Mawiinfinity, Dorememe, Whitering, Mye007, Acissej92, Kwonsantokky, Aryhelle, Leszel_VIP, Redholic7, Wishope, Myjoyce1986, Eastanstar, Sennorita, Lolipoli, Luilu88, Gail528, BanDannah, Chypea, DaRidoo, Kylle13, Gadisayu, ChoiRachelle, Camillecastaneda, AikqoOh08fti, MissChievious69, Aylabblue, Browneyesmouse04, Kregnana, Joms_Sundae, Dezri28, CrazyDaragon, Soshexo129, Myjane07, Gstargrisel, Lheenieh, Aliezesheila, Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

 

 

YG Building. Papa YG's Office Room.

Private Meeting: Papa YG, 2NE1 and Bigbang.

Subject: We Got Married is offering their slots for 2NE1. War between 2NE1 and Bigbang!

 

 

YAH!!!! SHUT UP!!! Im talking here!!! YOURE ALL TOO NOISY!!!! Jiyong barked out to the boys to shut their mouths up. Sorry to disturb your time hyung but I strongly dont agree on the girls joining We Got Married variety show. Jiyong didnt waste his time anymore, he quickly voiced out his disproval on the girls new project.

 

Jiyong, I know you and the boys arent agreeing on this or maybe hate it but its all up to the girls whether you like it or not. Because Seong Ho-ssi is offering the contract to 2NE1 and not Bigbang if I have to remind you and the boys again. I see bright future on this variety show... Romance in a variety show will never go wrong.“ Papa YG threw the decision to the girls. He wanted to see the girls and the boys reaction on this… These people in his room are amusing him! Bored was never listed in Papa YG dictionary when Bigbang and 2NE1 was in the same room.

 

Top hurriedly ran from his spot to Jiyongs side and helped him up by yelling out his deep scary voice to Bommie ”YAAHHH!! CORN MONSTER!!! Dont you dare to accept the casting or the contract! If you still insisting on joining We Got Married, then I will come to the set area every time you are filming!!! I won’t go back home before you quit We Got Married!!! Get ready to see mutilated body on Han River!!!”

 

Youngbae and Daesung didn’t know what to say, they just kept silent but definitely NOT AT PEACE. Daesung was a talkative and a cheerful guy on the camera but when it came to the girl he likes, he was shy and keep silent. Suddenly Seungri linked his left arm to Youngbaes arm and his right arm to Daesungs arms. Seungri was dragging them by force and marching up to their leaders side ”YEAHHH!!!! We also dont agree!!! We will surely destroy the show!!! We will come and ruin your happy moments with your retard virtual husband!!!” Seungri shouted and pulling his arms including Youngbae and Daesungs hands to the air as the act of disagree!

 

”2NE1! If you agree on this then dont blame us if we also attending other variety shows or events with other girls as our virtual girlfriends since OUR REAL GIRLFRIENDS arent available at the moment and are busy filming the freaking and stupid variety We Got Married with those god damn ASSH*LE!” Jiyong spelled out Bigbangs deadly ultimatum to the girls! If the girls really accept the contract then he swears this is going to be a bloody war between Bigbang and 2NE1!

 

CL, Bommie, Dara and Minzy were all gasping on the unexpected threat from Bigbang. Dara flinched under the threat and Jiyong’s eyes. She was gathering all her members together and ran far away to the corner of the room. They need to have a quick urgent meeting to overcome the threat that was given by the boys!!

 

“Aigooo... This is real bad TT TT! That damn and cursed Dragon really knows how to play his card well, huwaaaa!! Ottokeee??!!!” Dara whispered to the girls while smacking her forehead with her palm and jogged on her spot panicky.

 

“I tell you girls, if they told us war then this will be a bloody war! We won’t backing away from this variety show! This is We Got Married variety show, out favorite!! All idols are lining up to be casted and now is our golden chance! They are just threatening us, I bet they wont dare to bring other girls!” Bommie was flared up by the threat from Jiyong. She was so sure that her Tabi won’t dare to hold other girl in front of her!

 

“But eonni, what if they really did that? You know... The boys are easily got mad and jealous with us. They will do anything to take revenge on us! Especially our obsessed and barbaric boyfriend.” CL started to whimper. She cant imagine Seungri was coming to a show with other girl in his arms. That scandal photo about Seungri was getting into a cab with a model in Japan was really breaking her heart.

 

“Errrr eonni, I think Im going to pass mine. Daesung oppa and Youngbae oppa are right, this variety show has lots of skinship and I dont think I can do that with someone Im not comfortable with. Even though I really wanted to try on a long term of variety show...” Minzy hung her head low while playing with her hem shirt and admitting her true feeling about the skinship in the variety show. Bommie, Dara and CL were taking a long sigh after listening to their maknae’s feeling.

 

”YAH! 2NE1! Don't waste our precious time! Just take it or leave it! That is our final offer!” Seungri ranted like he was out of his mind and somehow he forgot that CL used to be the one who dominated their relationship. He won't let CL joined We Got Married! No way in hell! He was sooo sure those virtual bastard husband will take some advantage on his ChaeCat and beloved noona by doing some skinships!

 

”Dara! What the hell are you still talking about?!! Are you still thinking on joining that with those assh*le?!!?!?!!! Over my dead body!!! Did you hear that?!!?!?!!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!” Jiyongs vein is popping out on his forehead. God damn it, whats inside of his girlfriend’s head???? He will break all the cameras that shoot We Got Married or maybe killing Seong Ho-ssi was very tempting into his brain!!!

 

”Yes! Hurry up and stop your useless brainstorming 2NE1!!! We need to have your damn answer NOW!!! Bommie, I will stop stocking those sweet corns and lovely breads into your dorm then I will tell Hwangssabu everything to eat behind him if you dare to against us!!” The alien was roaring to the girls and making the girls more panic and nervous! One raging Dragon and one furious Alien, they called it as GD&TOP. Never a good combo for the girls... Absolutely a knock out.

 

”Okay girls, this is it... Now CL-Rooo will talk to the boys about our decision as our representative.” Dara threw the responsibilities to CL.

 

CL widened her eyes is horror and dropped her jaws ”Me?!?!!! Eonni, waeeeeeee????? She was getting hysterical.

 

”Its because you are the leader of 2NE1, CL-Rooo~” Bommie, Dara and Minzy said in unison and smiled evilly. CL just rubbed her face desperately with both of her hands. She was so afraid to deliver their decision to the boys. Will the boys eat her alive? They looked like a pack of hungry wolves. OH NOOO!!! It better not be true!!!

 

Then the girls walked back from the corner to the boys front. The girls gave out their poker serious face and CL as the fiercest of all came out, she stood in front of Jiyong. She pretended to be cold and furious, she put out her leader face We are going to negotiate about this . CL was trying to have a bargain with the boys about We Got Married contract. Papa YG just sat back relaxed on his chair and looking at both party. The girls and the boys really pleased him. It was so clear like a crystal that the girls are a BIG FAN of We Got Married variety shows but the boys won't like it, or maybe HATE it hehehehe. Papa YG needs to find out how this thing will be end?

 

WHAT?!!?!?!!! NEGOTIATE??!!!!!!” The boys yelled. After they heard what CL was saying.

 

No ING way, Chae! We will not having any negotiation with you girls! We wont agree on anything about this damn thing! Just one answer Chaerin, take it or leave it! If you take it then we will find ourselves a virtual girlfriend now! And that’s the final of this chat! Jiyong’s voice instantly thundering her and the four boys behind Jiyong were cheering and worshipping their leader like an undefeatable God owar YEAHHHHH!!!!!! That’s our leader, G-Dragon!!!! KWON JIYONG! KWON JIYONG! KWON JIYONGGGG!!! MANSEEEE!!!!

 

CL hurriedly stepped back to the girls and pushed Bommie to the front as her replacement. CL surrendered because Jiyong is her oppa and she can't be rude to him, he is older than her for god sake! Jiyong was really scary when he got angry and she was whimpering. If Seungri was the one who get in front of her, she will surely choke him to death on that very moment and kick his real hard!

 

CL-Rooo... Why meeee???? Whyyyyy????” Bommie started to whine and nervousness was eating her alive when she was sent to the front line by the girls. She was looking back to the girls and asking for some help. But nobody was helping her out, the girls just looking at their shoes without blinking their eyes. Seems like their shoes were the most fascinating things to see aside from that room.

 

Yes, Bom noona? Anything you want to say? Jiyong cut the time for Bommie to think and made her trembling in fear. He knew how to make these girls crumpled under him, he decided to stare deeply to Bommie. Bommie can’t stand it anymore, she felt so intimidated by his dark eyes so she decided to retreat back to the girls and pushing Dara forward to face Jiyong Darong ah, he is your boyfriend so you are the one who has to deal with him. Arasso? Fighting!”

 

Daras soul has left her body once Bommie shoved her body closer to Jiyong. She played with her trembling fingers and slowly tilted up her head to meet his face. Aishhhh... She was so frightened! His glaring eyes welcomed her in unfriendly and unsociable manner So... They sent you to the front as the spokesperson. Baby girl, what say you? His tone was mocking her and it was sure from his tone that he was taking ‘NO’ as an answer. Damn you, Kwon Jiyongggg!!! Stop glaring!!! But Dara still tried her luck and defend her member’s decision on joining We Got Married. She is indeed an infected and crazy rabbit. She dared to challenge the raging Dragon.

 

Nghhh... Jiyong ah... You know... Me and the girls love to watch We Got Married... It’s our favorite variety show aside from Running Man… We just consider the show as a film or a drama... So, if we join We Got Married it will be just a short film for us... And we promise... there will be no feeling attached between us and our virtual husband... Just a pure experience for us... and to practice ourselves in front of the variety show. Daras voice was shaking and her knees were getting wobbly because her boyfriends sharp eyes were never left hers.

 

Baby... Tell me the truth, do you mind to see me with other girl? … … Having a virtual marriage, wedding photos shooting, skinship with other girl who we called as our virtual wife for who knows how many months? … … Can you see that scene, baby? Jiyong’s tone and his expression was getting soften on her. He was using his baby voice and a little pouting lips to make her feel bad. He was going to get an award for his acting skills! Hell yeah baby… Awards for the best male actor of 2013 will be going to Kwon Jiyong’s hands!! He knew this tactic will hit the girls heart deeply... He was just trying to make Dara and the girls understand how does he and the boys feels about the girls joining We Got Married and doing lovey dovey action with those retarded assh*le!

 

Staring at Dara and the girls expression was really DAEBAK!!! The boys could see jealous, hesitation, doubt and scared on the girls face. This was an easy win for them... They were about to jump and cheering on their winning but they need to hold on themselves, the girls havent said or confirmed anything yet. It’s too early to shout their winning!

 

Minutes of thinking and raking their brain, Dara sighed out loudly as she threw both of her hands to the air and waving her white flag to the boys Girls, Im really sorry. I surrender… I cant do it. I will pass too... After apologizing to the girls then she narrowed her eyes in fury to Jiyong and grabbed his collar shirt to release her wrath ”Conceited boyfriend, I wont join We Got Married as you wish, and please make sure that I wont see you with other girl! Or else you know what I am capable to do on you, baby boy!

 

Jiyong was mentally kissing his winning trophy with the boys! He held her waist gently while smirking to her and kissed her lips fully Gladly baby girl... There will be no other girl, only Sandara Park."

 

Bommie took big steps to Top and pulled both of his ears playfully YAH! Alien! You win! You may laugh now! Don't try to hide it! I can see your lips are twitching from holding up your laugh!!! Top laughed so hard and cuddled Bommie into his chest. He whispered slowly to her ear Aigooo~ Bommie ah… I know you wont share me with other girl as I wont share you to other guys. I love you too much, my y alien... Bommie’s face was turning into a deeper shade of red! This freaking alien always uses ambiguity words which made her mind thinks on the stuffs about them!

 

Youngbae abruptly put back his shades and lowered his cap to block those freaking view Oh guys... Please forget it that I’m here! You are all really too much for my pure eyessss!!!! Keep on doing this scenes and topics, then I will drag my out of this room!

 

Panic was attacking Daesung, all the view in Papa YGs office room were all . He quickly covering Minzys eyes with his hands but the girl just held down his hands from her eyes and smiled up to him Daesung oppa, thank you for reminding me about the mature scene and skinship in We Got Married. I don’t think I can do that skinship with other man that I’m not close with or I don’t feel comfortable.

 

He just scratched his back neck and his face was getting all red, a very deep crimson red because of the sudden thanks from Minzy A-ani... Oppa just worried about you and oppa wants to take care of you until you are grown up as a lady.

 

Thank you so much Daesung oppa~ I love youuuu~ she tiptoed to reach his cheek and planted a sweet thank you kiss on it.

 

Daesung was flying to the nine clouds and his nose was bleeding as he fainted backwards to the floor with too much of happiness Oppa! Are you okay???? Minzy shrieked while was holding his body from falling to the floor and hurriedly put his head onto her thigh. She took out a tissue from her pocket to clean up his bloody nose.

 

Oppa is fine Minzy ah... Just too excited. Daesung took a deep breath to calm down his heart which is filled with too much excitement! A kiss on the cheek and now he is resting on her thigh, today is the best day for him! Minzy was giggling at her cute oppa while wiping the blood out of his nose and caressing his forehead softly.

 

CL just glaring at Seungri and put both of her hands on her hips. She tapped her foot on the floor as she was waiting her boyfriend Do I have to come to you or you will come to me, Rat?

 

No need to be so fierce kitty... I wont move from my spot, I want you who come to me. Seungri challenged her by cocking his eyesbrow arrogantly and not breaking their stares. Seems that he grew more than two balls on his crouch? What made him so brave on challenging and confronting CL? Did he really want to die?

 

Dont push your luck too much, Rat. Both of my eonnis and my maknae maybe have turned down the offer for joining We Got Married, but too bad for you... This kitty of yours will still joining We Got Married which means I will take over all of the 68 episodes for myself. You better take a good seat in your dorm and watch me intently with my virtual husband from the TV. Do I make myself clear for you, boyrfriend? CL grinned evilly to him while playing with her long and waxy hair. ‘You want to play hard to get with me, rat? You pick the wrong opponent. You are no match for me, Lee Seungri.’

 

Seungri stomped his feet angrily to the front and yelled on her What did you say, ChaeCat?!?!!!! I forbid you!!! You will not join that show!!! Are you listening to me???!!!! I will surely introduce my fists to that BASTARD and make him regret for being your virtual husband!!!

 

CL was still grinning and sneaked her hands to Seungris head. She took a fist full of his hair and brought his face closer to her I got your whipped real hard, Rat. I have nicely asked you, do I have to come to you or you will come to me? But you are too full of yourself so I have no choice but to use other way. Bye Rat… Enjoy your single day from now on…

 

He gulped hard when he felt her hot breath was brushing his face. He trembled and almost peed on his boxer A-ani... I was wrong... Im sorry Chaecat... I won’t do that again, I promise… I must be crazy and out of my mind for doing that just now. ChaeCatttttt!!!! Don’t let go of me!!!! PLEASEEEEE~”

 

She let go of her fist and now Seungri was the one who knelt on the floor and was begging for CL forgiveness. Papa YG, Youngbae, Daesung and Minzy were all laughing at the Rat and Cat scene while the alien couple, Jiyong and Dara were lost in their romance. After having lots of laugh, Papa YG shooed them out of his office room Boys, girls since the problem is solved, now out of my room... I need to have a good talk with Seong Ho-ssi on turning down his offer and I hope he won’t be angry to me. I’ve to take care of some documents and contracts, you are all just distracting me. Off you gooo...

 

Nehhhhh Sajangnim. Annyeonggg~ they bowed together and went out of the office in line. The girls were back into their dorm while the boys were back to Teddy’s recording room.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Couple days later. Gimpo airport, Seoul. Morning.

 

 

A girl was dragging her Louis Vuitton suitcase. She was looking very fine with her Gucci shades and her short black hair. She walked gracefully on her black pump heels into the exit area with her friends chatting and giggling to each other. She smiled upon arriving at Gimpo Airport and breathe a full of fresh air into her lungs “Get ready Kwon Jiyong, Mizuhara Kiko is here to claim you. You better prepare yourself well because we need to rock on Seoul media real hard. The media has been too quiet without me and you on the front page. Come on girls, the car is here. Let’s go…” Beside her there were 2 girls clanking on their heels to the floor as they commenting on her statement.

 

“Are you really going to steal him away from that girl? I don’t think it’s right to steal away someone’s boyfriend though, Kiko…” A long wavy light brown hair girl asked Kiko while fixing her shades onto her higher nose to block the sun light.

 

“Yes I’m 100 percent sure Keiko… I will make him turn his face and his eyes to only at me. I know that he didn’t love her, he just feel pity on that unskillful and untalented girl. She is nobody, just a plain girl who come from Philippines and trying her luck in the entertainment industry, that’s all. Anyway, you don’t have to worry about me. You just need to work on yourself with Seungri-san. I know everything about that boy of yours... We will help each other, okay?” Kiko answered and smile sweetly at her as she was getting into the car.

 

“What about me, Kiko? Are you sure that Top-san is still single and ready for a relationship? I never heard about him dating any girl or secretly close with any particular girl. He is so hard to be found! Even the paparazzi couldn’t take any photos or news about him. Seems that what the people are talking about him is right. He is an alien from other planet…” Midori sighed in defeat while bringing up her suitcase into the back of the car and taking off her hat.

 

“Don’t worry Midori darling, I swear that I never see Top holding a girl before. He is the shy and quiet type of man. He doesn’t like to hang around or going to a club, he loves staying at the dorm playing with his freaking weird toys or visiting his mother. He is such a mommy’s boy. He is the only man that never has a scandal with a girl. You will be his first scandal now hehehehe!” Kiko bestfriend and made her blushed over her statement.

 

“Ganbate ne... We have to look attractive in front of them. I have brought my y doll dress to impress him. Of course with a very low v-neck cut!“ Midori told her friends about the tactic to lure Top by wearing y dress.

 

“Kiko, Midori, let’s go get shopping after we put down all the suitcases at the hotel!” Keiko’s eyes were twinkling happily when she said ’shopping’ to her friends.

 

“Sure~ We need to roam around the best mall in Seoul. I want the paparazi or the netizen to notice our arrival. Let the media spread the news about us. I want him to know that I have arrived here and will put my steps on YG Building or his dorms...” Both Midori and Kiko were agree on Keiko’s suggestion.

 

The driver closed the door car and speed off to their hotel.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Hours after those Japanese famous models has arrived at Gimpo Airport, the media in the internet started to spread the news about their arrival at Seoul.