50

It's All About You, My Butterfly

 

YG Building. Lobby area.

 

 

All the guests were inside the lobby and making their way to stand in front of Bigbang (the line was like this: Daesung, Top, Seungri, Jiyong and Youngbae) while the Japan girls were dashing themselves near to the guests side. They were eager to know what is going on here and why these good-looking and dazzling men were coming to YG Building? There must be something going on here! The Japan girls were waiting for the right time to strike on 2NE1!

 

Jung Ji Hoon (Rain), Kim Dong Wan - Shinhwa, Junho - 2PM, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Joon – T-Max, Lee Jong Hyun – CN.Blue, Lee Jong Suk, Kim JaeJoong – JYJ, Lee Min Ho, Kim Myung Soo (L) – Infinite, Jun Matsumoto – Arashi, Song Joongki and Ricky Kim have arrived together and positioned themselves to Bigbang’s face. The bloody cold glaring battle has begun!

 

“Aigooo~ Eonni!! Baby Min!!! These are our virtual husbands on We Got Married!!! My Rain! My Kim Dong Wan! Are they coming to get us?? KYAAAAHHHHHH~ I’m surely in heaven now! Don’t wake me up from my dream! This is the sweetest dream I ever have!!!” CL almost fainted for meeting those sparkling creatures face to face and in flesh! Her knees were starting to get wobbly like jelly if Minzy didn’t holding up and supporting CL’s body, she might be falling onto the ground now because the bliss was overloaded in her brain!!

 

“Eonni, don’t humiliated us. Stop beaming your stupid and giddy smile… You have to show the the fierceness of 2NE1 leader. Seungri oppa will be mad if he saw you in this state. Oh no, make it worst! He might kill you!” Minzy warned her eonni with a worried and scared face while her eyes were peeking on Seungri.

 

“SHUT UP, CAT! How could you squeal excitedly on their arrival while I’m standing here right in front of you and could hear every single words that you spit out??!!! Nobody will get you away from me!! NOBODY!!! Like it or not, you are damned to be with me forever! Do I make it clear, Cat??!!!” Seungri tilted his chin higher and straighten up his body. He was trying to level up his gaze upon to his opponents to be looked manlier in front of his excited girlfriend. His pride as a man was bruising real bad because CL was squealing for her virtual husbands! She must be supporting and cheering for him, not for those jerks! ’Get real Cat! I’m your one and only rat! Nobody will replace me as your rat! ! And why being a rat sounds so important now?! I must be crazy!’

 

Daesung let go off Top’s arm as he reached for both of Minzy’s hands from the back. He entwined Minzy’s hands with his hands onto his warm and hard stomach. His face was so damn serious. “Minzy ah, hold close to oppa for a while and don’t you ever let go. Not even for a single second. Oppa won’t let Jong Hyun and Jong Suk on claiming you. As long as I’m breathing, I won’t let you join that god damn variety show. I will be your shield.”

 

Hotness was making it’s way onto Minzy’s body and damaging her peaceful brain! Dark beet red color could be seen tinted on her face. ‘Is there by any chance Daesung oppa is declaring his love for me just now??!! Oh my god… I’m hugging oppa now!!! I’m touching his stomach!!!!’ She was blushing madly! She brought herself closer to Daesung’s back and grip tighter on their entwining fingers while resting her forehead onto his upper backbone. She was hiding her embarrassed face perfectly on his broad shoulder. “Arasso oppa. I won’t let you go. Never. Remember just like what I have told you before that my eyes are only focus on you. Only you, oppa…”

 

At last Daesung’s lips were forming into a satisfied smile after he listened to her confession. His mega watt smile was back onto his face! Daesung was relieved and feeling comfortable. He didn’t care about Jong Hyun or Jong Suk anymore as long as the girl loves him. Minzy loves him, that’s the only thing that matters to him. He could forget the rest and everything because the the rest isn’t important to him anymore.

 

“Hmmm… This is weird. Girls, why there are only 3 of my virtual husbands? Shouldn’t it 4 of them? Let me do the check first… Who is missing here?” Bommie was exploring her virtual husbands intently and the girls were helping her on checking out the missing man. Something was not right with the number. Someone is missing or maybe not coming here, but who is he? She tried to memorize the photos in her envelope couple days ago.

 

“What the hell, Bommie??!!! Do you have to calculate on them now?!?!!! for your information, I’m only 4 steps from where you are standing!!! Aishhh… Stop calculating those pieces of ! They won’t be your virtual husband. N.E.V.E.R!!! Mark my god damn words, Bommie!!! I am your only alien mate!!!!” Top was turning his body furiously to Bommie and giving her his angry what-the- face!

 

“Junho, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Joon. As far as I remember, I have 4 virtual husbands… Aigooo~ Brain I’m sorry for always feeding you up with corn and no other nutrition. Is this why I easily get absentmind on such a young age?” But Bommie didn’t care on what her boyfriend shouted about or staring deadly at her. She just remained calm and peacefully continues on calculating her virtual husbands... She was scratching her head dumbfoundly, raking her brain which is full with corn’s image and tried to remember 1 more man.

 

HELL YES!!!! Now she remembers the missing guy! Her lips were shaping into a big shocking ‘O’ when her brain hit her with the name of the missing guy! “Omooo! I remember now! Damn it, how could I forget my best fanboys! Choi Siwon! That Super Junior Boy! Where is he by the way?! I thought that he is 2NE1 hardcore fanboys, HEOL!!! I’m so disappointed if he doesn’t come here to claim me!! Even all Dara’s virtual husbands come here!!”

 

Done cursing on Siwon, Bommie was pouting her lips to the girls and faking her cries. “He doesn’t have the guts to face me, Bommie. That’s why he won’t show up. He knew I will kill him if he dares to show his face in this building!” Top grinned triumphantly and arrogantly at his girlfriend. Somehow he forgot that Siwon’s body is bigger than him kekekeke~ And he has’t done any exercising to build up his body with Hwangssabu since Papa YG called 2NE1 for private meeting.

 

But unexpectedly a sound of roaring big motorcycle broke all the people concentrations inside the lobby area. All pf the eyes were darted to the outside. They saw a big size of motorcycle was stopping in front of the lobby entrance. The passenger hopped off from the pearl colored Ducati after the driver was turning off the deafening roaring machine. The passenger quickly took off his helmet and styling his clothes, it was Choi Siwon! His face was panicking like HELL as he hurriedly threw his helmet to the driver. Not even caring that his messy hair just like a victim of tornado because of the helmet! “Hyung, catch the helmet! I need to run to my Park Bom noona before I’m too late for the meeting! ! I smell like a sun burnt meat! Wish me luck, hyung!”

 

“YAAHHH!!!! PABOOO!!! I’m not your driver! How could you just threw the helmet on me??!!! Aishhhh... That brat doesn’t even wait for me!!” The driver just put down the helmet that Siwon threw him onto the motorcycle’s body with a deep sighed. He also took off his helmet slowly trying not to mess his nice styled hair, but it was impossible. He had styled his hair on the mirror for freaking hours to be looked good, god damn it! FREAKING HOURS! Since 5AM to be exact! And now it’s all ruinedHe was arguing real bad with Siwon to take his car to drive here but his manager told them that there’s a traffic jam around here so they decided to use his motorcycle to avoid being late or stuck in the road! kk, he should kicked Siwon down from his motorcycle and told him to go by his own feet because that crazy man was trying to make him deaf!! Siwon yelled all along the road! He even put the highest speed to his motorcycle on their way up here, because Siwon kept on nagging him to crash everything that blocked them!

 

’Sighed... That crazy assh*le!!’ He cursed in his mind. He stared down to his clothes with low feelings and depressed eyes. So ! He even didn’t have the time to choose a nice shirt, he just wear a sleevelees shirt, motorbike jacket, simple jeans and ended with a unique Jeremy Scotts shoes. Siwon was pestering him not to dress up nicely or at least don’t be more dazzling from Siwon! ’How dare he instructed me like that! I’m totally a crap now!’ And the driver finally revealed himself, it’s Lee Donghae yeorobunnn!!!

 

2NE1 was squealing in delight and thrilled once they saw Donghae was the driver and he was here in front of YG Building! Although Donghae’s position was 20 meters from 2NE1, but the girls could see him clearly with his warm wavy auburn hair color. He was so damn cool and attractive with that big pearl motorcycle! , that motorcycle really suits him well! The girls were forcing to break loose from Bigbang’s barricade and sprinted themselves forward.

 

When Siwon saw the girls were dashing over to him with big cheerful smile splashed onto their faces and nonstop squeals, he was definitely smiling totally like an idiot and he even can’t hide his teeth! ‘Oh my God!! Never in this beautiful life have I imagine that 2NE1 will welcome me so enthusiastically like this!!! Waaaaaaaa… They miss me so bad like I miss them! Feels like all the men inside the lobby are nothing compares to me because my girls are only waiting for me to come!!! YESS!!!!! Take that, Top-ssi!!! Bom noona chooses me!!! Come here to Papa Siwon, 2NE1!’ He closed his eyes with satisfied and boastful smirk on his face then he spreads his hands widely to accept the girls from throwing themselves to hug his body. Feels like he could fly to the 9th cloud! Or perhaps his back has grew a pair of wings which made his body feels so damn light today!

 

Siwon was waiting, waiting and waiting but nothing came up to him. No angel’s cheering voice could be heard or the warmth of girl’s body throwing at him… He just felt some cold wind was brushing over his body and followed by bursting laughter like group of hyena were dying laughing over him. He sneaked a peek worriedly from one of his eyes to the view in front of him. It’s all empty. No girls can be seen in the lobby… Only 4 men glaring at him, 1 man sending him a deadly message ‘You are going to HELL, Choi Siwon!’ from his deep staring eyes which made Siwon gulped hard in his throat and please do not forget 13 hyenas were dying on the floor laughing and rolling their of while hugging their tummy like they were about to give a ing birth!!! Siwon couldn’t do anything but covered his face perfectly with both of his hands to prevent himself from doing more stupid things! This was the worst humiliation he ever had!

 

The girls were rushing and passing over Siwon to Donghae who was just pushing the entrance door to get inside the lobby area leisurely. Seems that the girls were running for their dear life! “OUR DONGHAE OPPAAAAAA!!!!!! WE MISS YOU SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!” 2NE1 screamed together in their highest pitch of tone on welcoming Donghae inside the lobby with their sweet and heart-melting smile. It has been months since they accidently met Donghae in SBS Building for doing some Running Man briefing.

 

Donghae was more than just surprised and stunned by the girls who were coming to him like a typhoon!! It takes 2 seconds for his lips to get widened by warm laugh and he instantly raced himself closer to the girls. He bowed his body to greet the girls like usual. “Annyeonggg~ What’s up 2NE1?! We are the hardcore and loyal BLACKJACKS from SM Entertainment! I’m Lee Donghae from Super Junior is finally arrieved here with Choi Siwon! 2NE1, please take a good care of us! And I miss you all too, very muchhh ^^!”

 

“Oppa! We thought you won’t come here to visit us since you are too busy with your world tour concert! No calls and no texts! Hmph!! We are disappointed on you!” CL pretended to be angry to Donghae and was nudging his upper arm, almost breaking Donghae’s arm with her elbow.

 

“Yes, we are so heartbreaking because we thought that you have already forgotten about us and love other groups TT TT! Please don’t forget us!!! Come to visit us more often…” Minzy was faking her cry as she rubbed her eyes with her back hands. Donghae was laughing real hard by Minzy’s acting.

 

“Kyaaaahhhhh! Donghae wearing a black motorbike jacket is sooo handsome!! I think I’m turning out to be an ELF now fufufu~ Please give me a ride with that monstrous motorcycle if you have time off, Donghae! I will be waiting for your invitation, arasso???“ Dara was jumping on her place in joy like a rabbit spotting a sweet carrot and drooling over Donghae. Dara was such an irresistible tease for Donghae! How could this girl just asked him out like that while clearly could be seen that an angry Dragon was spitting fire back there and about to pull out a chainsaw machine to mutilate his precious body apart! Donghae almost lost his calmness and threw his arms onto Dara’s body to hug her if somehow he forgot the Dragon was truly darkened by this Rabbit’s closeness to him.

 

“Donghae ah, we miss our hardcore fanboys so much ^^! Minzy is right, you should have come here more often to visit and hang out with us. We promise we will have the fun together! We should try to have the street food and corns!” Bommie motioned him a seat on the couch beside her.

 

Luckily Bommie called him up so he could averted his eyes from Dara to Bommie, otherwise he might be end up being deadly beaten by Jiyong and tomorrow morning his body could be floating on Han River because Dara was being all too adorable and lovely to him! He can’t refuse or turning down her request on giving her a ride with his favorite motorcycle! His mind was flashing some wild imaginations! ’Dara was sitting on my Ducati passenger seat, circling her hands onto my hips and clutching her body closely on my back!!!!’ Donghae almost got his nose bleeding and his body temperature was rising up up up! He quickly shook his head and took back his concentration!

 

“Errr…  I think it will be the best for me to just stand over here and far from those killers because all of the men in this lobby area were sending me laser beams, deadly stare and killing aura. Please go back to them and settle down your business in peace quickly… I choose neutral side and please do note it in your mind that my life is on your hands, 2NE1. Please help me, okay?” Donghae pleaded to the girls as he just stood beside the lobby entrance stiffly and awkwardly because Bigbang and those gorgeous men (including Siwon!!!) were ready to bury him 6 meters under the ground if he won’t back off from 2NE1! OH NOOO, maybe more than just 6 meters!

 

“SANDARA PARKKKKK!!!!!!! GET YOUR LITTLE SORRY BACK HERE!!!!! AND I MEAN IT NOW BEFORE I COME THERE TO DRAG YOU BY FORCE!!!! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I COULD DO AND I SWEAR YOU WON’T LIKE IT!!!!!!!” Jiyong’s tone was thundering around the area and made the crazy infected rabbit cringed with his booming voice. His voice is much more scarier than Papa YG’s voice. HEOLLL!!! She instantly covered her ears with both of her hands, worrying that Jiyong’s voice might broke her ear drums! That damned and spoiled Dragon!

 

“I’m sorry but I must go back now before that damned and spoiled Dragon grill my off! I’ll see you around, Donghae… And thanks for coming. Annyeong~” She waved her hand to Donghae and sprinted herself back behind Jiyong’s back. “Don’t scream on me like that, Jiyong ah… I’m just saying hi and being nice to Donghae. He is a good friend after all… He has helped us a lot. Aigooo~” Dara sighed behind Jiyong and was playing with her fingers nervously.

 

Dara just focused her eyes on her shaking fingers while the man was scolding her with his undoubtful skillful rap. “I don’t give a damn care who is he! And I don’t ing like it when you are being all nice to him! I’m not liking it!  Not even a little bit! Truth, I hate it to my very core! You shouldn’t ran away like that from me! those SM’s boys!! I hate all of your fanboys! Especially that ty and cheap star! The Dragon was huffing and puffing after exploding his wrath. Dara bets if Jiyong has a handcuffs, she might be chained by him now... Yep, she will be positively be chained. Her boyfriend is very possessive and overprotected to her ckckck.

 

Top didn’t waste his time anymore seeing his Bommie was still offering Donghae a seat on the couch without looking at him. How could she welcome a guest just like in her dorm?! This is YG Lobby Building and people have freaking eyes!!! He walked approaching his corn monster with BIG steps and grabbed her hand. He threw Bommie’s body lightly onto his shoulder and carried her back to their first location without having a problem.

 

“Aigooo~ My UFO transportation has come to pick me up, bye Donghae ah!! Please come and visit us againnnn!!!! I really miss youuuu...” Bommie was shouting bidding her goodbye to Donghae since Top was fastening his pace farther from Donghae and she needs to make sure Donghae listened to her invitation. Bommie was giggling in craziness and squirming her body because Top was holding her waist to tight and unintentionally his fingers tickled her.

 

Top put Bommie down slowly from his shoulder to the floor and waited until she stood steadily on her high heels then he held her hand romantically. “Bommie, I don’t mind you having a close friendship with Donghae but now we are having a serious situation here. I want us to show them how strong TopBom is. Please remember that you are mine and I am yours, okay? Let’s team up and kick all of them out from YG Building! Fighting!”

 

She couldn’t be more agree than her Tabi! that Midori girl kept on flinging her eyes to her boyfriend! Didn’t she get enough bruise of punch and kick from Bommie?! Maybe Bommie need to do more than that??? That Japan girl was lucky because Bommie was wearing high heels and her fingers were well manicured which made her can’t move freely! Or perhaps she should stamps on Top’s forehead her name in capital and bold! “Arasso Tabi!!! Let’s kill that ing Japan es too!! I really want to scratch her eyes off from you!” Bommie just do her fighting pose as she tried to take off her heels from her feet!

 

Daesung was gazing Minzy with sad and gloomy face, and with that expression Minzy knew she has to draw herself back to Daesung’s place. “Donghae oppa, it’s really nice to see you around. I need to back with my Daesung oppa.” After giving Donghae her farewell, Minzy bowed to him and took herself back to Daesung’s side. “I’m so sorry oppa, It’s been a while for us to have a chat with Donghae oppa. We miss him and he is like a big brother to me… That’s all.” She apologized to Daesung as she was lowering her head down and didn’t dare to make eye contact with him.

 

“Don’t worry and please don’t say sorry, oppa understand how you feel and oppa won’t get mad. Donghae is a good man. Oppa hold on your words, focusing your eyes only to me. Thank you for coming back to me, Minzy ah… Thank you.” Daesung just patted her head softly and smile in relieved. His words really comforting Minzy. Just by a pat, Minzy was back into a cheering mode.

 

“YAHHH!! CHAECAT! Are you signing your label contract on YG Entertainment or SM Entertainment??!!! My noonas and dongsaeng has come back here, what makes you staying there alone with him???!!!! How many freaking times should I told you not to get close with Super Junior members??!!!! I hate all of them!” Seungri was barking over to CL until his vein was popping on his neck! Jiyong and Top were quickly distancing themselves from Seungri because his saliva was spitting all over them.

 

“WHAT THE RATTTT??!!! Your stink saliva is all over me!! So disgusting!!!! I could have died with your sprinkle rain saliva!! Go brush on your teeth!!!” With his reflects, Jiyong pushed Seungri’s face away from him and covered his upper arm with his jacket perfectly.

 

“, Ji!!! How dare you point his damn face to me??!!!! Oh may ghadddd... I need to take a bath now!!! His poisonous acid saliva is burning my skin!!!! YAAAHHHHHHH!!!” Top was whining like a spoiled brat after wiping off couple drops of Seungri’s salive from his arm.

 

“Oopss... Sorry hyungs.” Seungri just apologized as he covered his mouth to prevent more spitting saliva onto his hyungs arms.

 

CL just sulking and taking her steps back to Seungri lazily. She was so embarrassed with her boyfriend. Once she was back on Seungri’s back, she gave him a forced smile. Then took a big bite on his shoulder blade when he was caught off guard. “I’m back to be your prisoner. Happy, RAT?” She emphasized the last word for him to hear.

 

“I’m more than happy if you didn’t dig in your sharp teeth deeply into my flesh that hard, Cat… I swear you could take off my arm just by biting on it.” Seungri hissed to CL and started to massage his shoulder trying to ease the pain away.

 

All of a sudden, a man with grey v-neck shirt, black loose jeans and black boot shoes took a proud step forward to Jiyong’s front and showing his perfect stunning smile to Jiyong’s face. “Annyeong Bigbang. Hello Top! Good morning Kwon Jiyong-ssi… I believe we never talk personally. Let me introduce myself formally to you all, I’m Kim Jaejoong from JYJ and this is all my friends from We Got Married. I’m here to have a little time with Sandara Park and Yang Hyun Suk-ssi.”

 

“Fortunately yes you are right... We never talk personally because in fact I don’t find any interesting topic or having any important thing to talk with you, JaeJoong-ssi. It will be nice if we never talk. As the representative of YG Entertainment, I need to know what is your purpose on meeting our Sajangnim and Dara?” Jiyong shoved his chest forward and angled his face to meet JaeJoong’s eyes. He knew that JaeJoong wasn’t giving that perfect smile to him, but to the girl who was hiding behind him! ‘tard, stop smiling on her or I will cut your lips off!!!’

 

“I’m afraid I can’t tell you that since you are not the one I’m looking for, Jiyong-ssi. It’s the sweet, cute, charming and adorable little rabbit behind you that I’m coming for… She is the only purpose why I’m standing here in front of you. She and I need to have a really good and long talk about her upcoming role as my VIRTUAL WIFE on We Got Married variety show.” JaeJoong flashed his devil daring smirk upon Jiyong and took a little glimpse on the girl behind Jiyong. His face was changed into a soft expression and showing his mega-watt smile when he met the girl’s captivated and hypnotized brown eyes. JaeJoong promised to God that he will never ever forget those beautiful, big and round eyes of Sandara Park. No wonder she has tons of fanboys… Just by doing nothing she has his heart willingly surrendered on her cute little hand.

 

“You better stop placing your god damn eyes on her before I poke your ugly eyes out from their sockets… If your brain is too shallow to understand my action towards you, then let me tell you this. I won’t let you talk with her, not even a single word. Over my dead body… I will make it clear to you Jaejoong-ssi, Sandara Park will never join We Got Married. She won’t be anybody’s virtual wife, and that’s final. Go away from YG Building. You are not welcome here…” Jiyong spat out his ultimatum to JaeJoong and was gritting his teeth. He was sooo damn ready to punch this tard and wiped off that pretty face of him! How could this star gawking on her beauty for more than just a second??!!!! Dara is his property! His possession! Everything on her is screaming KWON JIYONG! Not for everyone else! Only for Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon!

 

Top could sense the killing aura from Jiyong was firing up into the maximum level. HOLY TT!!!! Was this a sign of war between JaeJoong and Jiyong? The truth, Top has known JaeJoong’s feeling for Dara years ago, since 2010 to be exact. JaeJoong always calling or texting him just for asking about Dara. He even bribed Top with fancy dinner in 5 stars hotel, limited figurine that only 2 pieces in this world and fine furniture from Italy just to lure him on spilling out any information about Dara status! Jaejoong was dying to know is she still single or secretly dating someone! But being a loyal member in Bigbang, Top just shuts his mouth and never spoke a word about Dara. This was pissing JaeJoong to the core! He has been waiting Dara for 3 years! And this is the last year he will be waiting! He has to stop waiting and put himself into an action! No more waiting!! When We Got Married variety show is booming and getting high rating on television, an idea was bolting into his mind. He personally approached Seong Ho-ssi and offered the director more rating if Seong Ho-ssi could pair him up with Dara as his virtual wife for long term contract! Now here JaeJoong is standing in YG Building, trying to persuade Dara and her sajangnim about accepting the contract.

 

Top’s mind and heart was in chaos! JaeJoong is his bestfriend since his debut but Jiyong is his brother since he was starting to rap on underground!! Jiyong helped him out on slimming more than 20 kgs off his body and didn’t give a damn about his overweight body although lots of people were bullying or making fun of him. Jiyong encourage him to apply YG Entertainment once again although Sajangnim has said ‘No’ to his application. Bestfriend could be replaced but brothers will be forever! The 5 of them will be brothers forever even though for 100 more years! ‘K!!! How could I think twice on this situation?!! He is my brother for god sake!!!’ He decided to help Jiyong out from this bloody illegal vampire sent by hell!

 

“Jae, you better move back and don’t adding up the trouble around here. Just go home… Consider this as an advice from your bestfriend.” Top was trying to convince JaeJoong on forgetting that variety show because he knew JaeJoong won’t stand a chance to be with Dara. Even though it was just a variety show…

 

“Aishhh… Please, don’t be such a pain in the , Top. I haven’t complain for you not to reply my texts or answer my calls. I miss us hanging around like we used to do years ago… Let me try my luck first, arasso? Anyway I’m feeling great and in a very good mood today, I think I could change her mind from turning down We Got Married offer. Right Dara?” JaeJoong was winking his eye to Dara and gave her another perfect smile to tempt her out from Jiyong’s back. How could he crawled himself out from falling in love deeply to this girl if he doesn’t even know how to stop loving her? This girl was really something. Nobody has captured his eyes and has a magnet effect like Sandara Park to him. She doesn’t have to flaunt her body on stage or wear something y like other girls group do, just being herself Sandara Park is too fatal deadly for JaeJoong.

 

‘Come on Dara… Get out from your hiding place and move forward to me. I could be more than just Kwon Jiyong because I’m Kim JaeJoong. I have more than what he has. I beg you, please let me have just 1 chance to show my feeling for you.’ JaeJoong knew there’s something indescribable between Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong relationship, but both of them were always denying their closeness and claiming themselves as sunbaenim-dongsaeng to each other.

 

Poisonous words from the man in front of JaeJoong broke JaeJoong’s wandering mind. “One more wink bastard, I can guarantee you won’t be able to open your eyes again! Back off and don’t talk to her anymore! THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO YOU!!! I FORBID YOU TO COMMUNICATE WITH HER!!!! I’M THE ONE WHO IS IN CHARGE FOR HER!!!!! GET OUT FROM YG BUILDING NOW!!!” Jiyong was clenching both of his fists as rage was burning him! His face was all black… Never flashed in his mind that he will be clashing with Kim JaeJoong! But this is Kwon Jiyong, he won’t let this star to take Dara away from him! And Sandara Park belongs only to him! If Dara, Bommie, Minzy and CL wasn’t holding both of his hands and arms, he will strike JaeJoong down this moment! The veins on his fist were popping out because he curled his fist into a tight ball!

 

“JaeJoong, enough… Stop playing around. I have warned you before. I beg you please do not provoke this Dragon. Once he spits the fire, I swear you will regret it. We will settle this thing clearly and calmly like educated people. Now do tell me why are you coming to YG Building with these men? Are you planning on ambushing us??” Top asked him out sternly as he blocked Jiyong’s front body with one arm.

 

“Okay Top. But I will only tell you, because you are my bestfriend. No other person. Just the two of us…” JaeJoong was having fun on teasing Top and leaning himself closer seductively to Top’s ear which made the man growled in disgust and tossed JaeJoong’s body away from him.

 

“YAAHHH!!!! When will you stop doing your homo-ual gesture on me? I’ve told you that I’m normal and I’m not interested in man! Aishhhh!! Tell me now, in front of my brothers! And this is my last warning for you, stop the skinship with me! You make all my ing hairs stand up!” Top shouted in irritated and annoyed with JaeJoong’s playful act.

 

“You are no fun, Top. I thought that you still love me like before. Hiks~ How could you just throw away our relationship so easily?! I’m hurted... But I still love the way you talk about dirty word. You are so extraordinarily weird and y, my alien! Aahhh… How I miss our 4D moments.” JaeJoong placed his palm onto Top’s chest and bit his lower lip to irritate Top more. He even winked to Top! The wink that could kill all the girls in the world!

 

When Top was about to slap JaeJoong’s hand and reply to him angrily, Bommie beats him up. She came up front from the back and shoved Top away! “Omooo~ You too, Jaejoong-ssi? I also find him y when he says dirty word! Pheww!! Thanks God, at last there’s someone who has the same opinion with me! I thought I’m the only weird one here. See CL-Rooo, Darong ah, Baby Min, dirty words is a major turns on!” She squealed in gladness to have another weird partner as she was wiping the unseen sweat on her forehead. JaeJoong was laughing on Bommie’s antics and quickly gave her a high five as his confirmation.

 

After his laugh was subsided, he cleared his throat. “Ehem… Listen carefully, I’m not going to repeat this again… We are here because couple days ago Yang Hyun Suk-ssi was confirming to Seong Ho-ssi that he is turning down the offer from We Got Married for 2NE1. So we request a meeting with Yang Hyun Suk-ssi about his reason on rejecting We Got Married’s contract.” JaeJoong was pouting his lips as his act of displeased with Top’s attitude to him just now while telling Bigbang and 2NE1 about their purpose on coming to YG Building.