33

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Annyeong AppLers~

Yeorobunnn~ Have you all watch Double Park TV??? I haven't watch it yet because I'm kinda busy and looking for the English sub one hiks! I read my twitter TL that she mentioned G-Dragon's name! And I also read Ben Baller TL on Twitter. Oh God, I feel really bad to him for being bashed like that by psychos... Don't worry Ben, you did the right job by blocking her out! HEOL!!!

 

Anyway, 2 more days to our Kwon Jiyong's birthday and 3 more days to Bigbang's 7th  Anniversary~ It is a long and incredible journey for Bigbang and here we are still loving them as an VIP. And I couldn't be more proud to be a VIP! Like my sunbaenim has said "From the head to toes, all VIP!" Nobody and nothing can stop them from taking number 1 spot in K-Pop! HELL YEAHHH~

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Annyeong guys!!

Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex,Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

BigBang living room.

 

Jiyong was reading the newspaper that Daesung gave him earlier nervously. This was so messed up! Seungri’s photo was hitting the front page with a big headline: Lee Seungri BigBang was spending a night with a model at Japan!

 

The photo shows Seungri is holding a girl’s waist and opening a taxi.

 

“Where the ing is that rat now?!?!??!?!!!!” Jiyong voice booming the living room and made all of them flinched from their seat. Daesung quickly took out his phone and dialed Seungri’s number with trembling finger “Yoboseyo?”

 

“Yoboseyo... Daesung hyung, what’s up?” Seungri answered the call while munching the food in his mouth.

 

“Yah! Where are...” Daesung couldn’t finish his question because Jiyong snatched the phone away with force “RATTT!!!! GET BACK TO THE DORM NOW!!!!” and with that Jiyong hung up the phone after ordering Seungri to get home. He gave the phone back to Daesung and apologized him for being rude “I’m sorry Dae…”

 

“It’s okay hyung. I know you’re worried about him. We all worried about our maknae...” Daesung calmed him down.

 

“Ji, maybe this was just a gossip or someone who looks like Seungri does this to make a scandal for BigBang and ruining his image in the public.” Dara tried to think any positive possibilities about the photo.

 

“I hope so… I hope so…” Jiyong was massaging his forehead to slow down his nerves. Damn it! Why this has to be happened? He needs to find out about the truth before Sajangnim fried Seungri’s badly.

 

“I’m more concerned with Chaerin. Did she know about this?” Youngbae was looking at Dara.

 

Top immediately fished out his phone and called Bommie “I will call Bommie to make sure about it. Should we invite the girls here and have a private meeting to clear this thing out?”. Jiyong just nodded his head to Top but his face was troublesome. Being a leader is really the hardest task. He needs to take the responsibility of action.

 

 

~~~

 

 

BigBang dorm. 20 minutes later.

 

Bommie and Minzy have arrived at the dorm. Once Top opened the door to welcome them, Bommie and Minzy immediately running into the living room. They were reading the newspaper carefully for each words and trying to absorb the news in front of them. The photo is kind of blurry but the boys and the girls recognized the man in the photo was indeed Seungri!

 

“Bull! This is bull! I can tell you guys that this photo is fake!” Can’t believe what her eyes were reading and looking at, Bommie threw the newspaper to the floor and stomped on it harshly with her Jeremy Scott shoes.

 

“Yes, this is just a stupid gossip! Seungri oppa won’t do this to Chaerin eonni…” Minzy added up.

 

“I believe Seungri... He won’t cheat on CL-Rooo. This is just a misunderstanding.“ Dara nodded her head in agreement with Minzy and held on Jiyong’s hand to soothe him. The boy just closed his eyes then placed Dara onto his lap and hugged her waist warmly “I need to hear the truth from that rat...

 

Suddenly the front door opened.

 

Revealing Seungri and CL was walking into the living room happily holding hands while giggling to each other jokes. CL saw the girls and the boys were seated in the living room, she greeted them “Hello oppas, hellooo my girls!”. Seungri and CL were just finished their lunch together at YG cafeteria when Jiyong called him to get back home. CL was confused to see the boys and the girls’s faces were all anxious and uneasy. Nobody was greeting her back... They were all gloomy.

 

“What’s up guys? Something’s wrong?” CL leaned her head lovingly to Seungri’s shoulder and hugged his arm. She tried to maintain her voice into a cheerful one even though she knew the atmosphere in the dorm was really weird and cold. There must be something comes up.

 

“Oh! I know! It’s because we aren’t fighting anymore, Cat!” Seungri guessed out while cuddling her body closer to him like a spoiled brat that never can get enough of his girlfriend.

 

“Aigooo~ I forget that we are the cat and rat! So, no more romance then... Now we should start to irritate and annoy each other oppa!” CL hit his shoulder playfully and winked her eyes on him naughtily.

 

“Maknae, we need to talk. Something came up…” Jiyong’s voice broke their happy conversation. His voice was serious and full of authority. He only used this tone when there’s a bad news hit them or trouble is coming up. CL and Seungri stopped playing and listened carefully to Jiyong. The atmosphere in the dorm was scary and nobody was talking, only Jiyong. The couple was raking their brain again and again to find out what’s wrong and what’s happening here.

 

“Is there a bad news?” CL was staring at her oppas and eonni, hoping for an answer because her heart was starting to feel disturbed. But they were averting their gazes to the other places and avoiding CL’s eyes. They can’t say it in front of her because it wasn’t their authority to say it. Even though this was just a gossip but the photo will surely have a bad impact on CL. This is the first time CL has fallen in love... Not to mention they need to focus on their upcoming event Inkigayo in three days. Damn it! Why there was always something came up when they are about to perform on the stage?!

 

“Yah... Why everyone was so serious here? Nobody die right?” Naughty smile was slowly faded from Seungri’s face as he asked the boys and the girls.

 

Jiyong just calmly bend down his body to take the newspaper from the floor and put it on the table. “You two might want to see this...” He offered Seungri and CL to look at the newspaper. Seungri and CL was throwing confused look to each other. Was their relationship been revealed by the paparazzi?! That’s what exactly in their mind right now. CL didn’t dare to take the crumpled newspaper and read it, so she moved the newspaper to Seungri “Oppa, you may look at it first…” Her voice was cracking and frightened. Seungri grabbed CL’s hand tightly and smile assuring her “Gwenchana Cat, I’m here... We will face this together…”. CL nodded and Seungri took the newspaper with his left hand. He opened the newspaper and read it.

 

CL’s body was stiffed and shock could be seen on her face. She was pale and she can’t take her eyes away from the big photo on the front page. Seungri dropped the newspaper instantly to the table and gripped her hands tighter “Cat, listen to me…”

 

“… Oppa… is that… true?” She cut him off…

 

Seungri held her head in his hands and called her “Chaerin, stop looking at the photo...” CL was blinded. She can’t see anything but the photo on the newspaper. Seungri is holding a girl waist and bending down his body to get inside the cab. Is it true? How could this photo was displayed on the newspaper if it wasn’t true? Seungri was cheating? CL was looking at the girl in the photo, she never saw the girl before. This girl was definitely a model and not a singer or a dancer because her body was too skinny, tall and has the y aura. Her face was really beautiful, sweet and cute, the type of girlfriend that every man’s dream.

 

“CAT!! Look at me!! Stop looking at the photo!!!” Seungri screamed on her to gain her attention. He needs her eyes on him and listen to his explanation, not focusing into the photo. Seems that he can read what was inside CL’s mind. She was starting to doubt his faithfulness being her boyfriend and she is comparing herself with the girl in the photo.

 

“… Is it… true? … Oppa?” She weakly asked him again. She is losing her voice now…

 

“Cat, listen... It was in Japan after I was done filming a variety show. I can explain…”

 

SLAP!!!

 

CL’s palm flew to Seungri’s face. A red mark and a little scratch were left on Seungri’s cheek. He could feel his cheek was stinging and the hotness caused by the slap and her well manicured nails. The boys and the girls were gasping looking at Seungri’s face. They didn’t know that CL will slap him but they still shut their mouth off and didn’t dare to disturb them.

 

“I can explain…”

 

SLAP!!!!

 

The scratch was getting deeper and became a cut. A line of blood could be seen because she slapped him again. And this time, harder. Seungri just lowered his head and received every blows CL gave him but he still tried to explain “Chaerin… I can…”

 

“SHUT THE UP RAT!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed in front of his face. She huffed and puffed hardly without breaking her glared to her boyfriend. Seungri tilted up his head to look at CL. His eyes were softened once he saw her glaring eyes were moistened with tears. He knew she was breaking down but as hot tempered as she is, she won’t let him explain. His girlfriend was too furious to listen to his explanation. He will try to explain it after her head was cooling down. He brought his hand to her cheek and trying to wipe the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes.

 

But CL slapped his hand off her face rudely “Don’t you ever touch me again…”

 

“Cat, once you are done with the anger please listen to me and let me explain it to you…” Seungri begged once again. Looking into her eyes which is glistening with tears were hurting him deeply.

 

She stood up from her seat and her eyes were peering into his. Hatred and hurt. He could feel both from her eyes… She didn’t even let him speak about the photo. CL’s voice broke Seungri’s thought “Just answer me… The man in the photo… Is it you?” She doubted herself and now she needs to hear it from his lips to her own ears about the truth. She readied herself well and listened to his answers. The boys and the girls were also listening to him intently, they were dying to know is it Seungri or just a manipulation of computer.

 

“… … Yes… I’m sorry…” Seungri admitted.

 

“YOU ING BASTARD!!! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH THAT !!!!” CL launched herself to Seungri and hitting him with all her power. Seungri just kept silent and didn’t do anything but lowered his head.

 

“YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WON’T LET ME GO!!!! BUT WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME??!?!! AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU??!!!”

 

“I’m trying to tell you the …”

 

“SHUT UP!!!!! DON’T GIVE ME ANY BULL ANYMORE YOU BASTARD!!! I REGRET FOR LOVING YOU!!!!! YOU MAY GO AND HER!!! AND I DON’T GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE!!!”

 

Seungri slumped down himself disappointedly to the couch. He was tired for trying explaining everything and CL won’t listen. She was burnt by anger and all she could do just scream and slap him. He covered his face with both of his hands “Chae, I love you… I really love you. I won’t let you go even though you don’t love me anymore…”

 

The tears that she was fighting to hold back were falling freely from the eyes. She quickly turned her body back, she won’t let him saw her was crying. Minzy was hugging CL and comforting her “Eonni, do you want to go back to our dorm now?”. CL couldn’t answer Minzy’s question because she was choking in tears, she just nodded her head weakly. Then Minzy slowly escorting her out of Bigbang dorm while hugging her eonni tighter like a fragile pocelain.

 

Bommie let go of Top’s hand and walked in front of Seungri with big steps. Top knew the biggest mistake was letting go his Bommie’s hand from him... She will definitely kill his maknae for this! She grabbed his collar with such force and brought him up from his seat. Seungri was shocked by the sudden attack. His body was lifted up by Bommie’s power and her glared was the first thing greeted him “Bastard, you know how much I love my girls more than my Tabi. And you hurt one of them badly… If you don’t clear this thing up with CL-Rooo before Inkigayo, I swear I’m going to cut your ‘little boy’ down there and shoved it into your mouth. You got that clear?”

 

“Bommie, I think we should listen to his explanation first before cutting…“ Top came up to rescue Seungri’s  but Bommie didn’t let him finish his words by halting him “I’m talking to your maknae, not to you Tabi. He has admitted to CL-Rooo that the man in the photo is him. Do we need more explanation?”. Top just kept silent and took a deep breath. His Bommie isn’t in the good mood, he better shut the up or he will be end up in trouble too… Even a bucket of corns won’t helped him out.

 

“Yes noona. I will talk to Chaerin and cleared this thing with her…” Seungri assured Bommie. He felt really bad for his hyung. Top hyung is just trying to help him out but Bom noona was being her Bominator mode on and she won’t care about what her boyfriend told her. “I will mark on your words…” After listening to Seungri’s words, Bommie walked out of Bigbang dorm without looking back and slamming the door shut real hard.

 

Jiyong knew Seungri was messed up real bad this time and he couldn’t help him. “Go and comfort him... He needs you.” He just whispered lowly and motioned Dara to comfort Seungri. She stood up from Jiyong’s lap and sat beside Seungri. Dara hugged Seungri’s arm tightly and started to soothe him like her own brother “Seungri ah… Noona trust you that there is nothing between you and the girl. You are just caught up in the wrong position.”

 

Seungri was relieved that his favorite noona trust him. She believed him for not cheating on CL even though he has admitted that the man in the photo is him. He couldn’t be more thankful to his favorite noona for cheering him up and have faith in him. He knew CL, Bom noona and Minzy hate him for this scandal but Dara noona still staying on his side. He hugged her arm that linked with his arm tighter “Thank you noona. You always be my favorite noona… Forever...”

 

“It’s okay Seungri ah, we always rely on each other right? That’s the ultimate power of Rabbit and Panda…” Dara tried to light up his gloomy face with her lame jokes.

 

“Hehehehe, you are right noona. If we join our forces together then we will be undefeatable and unstoppable! The almighty Panda boy and cutest Rabbit girl!!” Seungri’s face was brighted up as he kissed her top head.

 

“YAH!! YAH!! YAH!! That’s my girlfriend that you are hugging and kissing right now!!! Dara, get back here!!! He doesn’t need any comfort anymore!!! This nasty and malicious rat!!!!” Jiyong stood up angrily from the couch to get ready launching himself to Seungri and tried to grab Dara’s wrist away from him. His maknae has passed his limit of toleration by dropping a kiss onto her head! Not to mention that her almost touched Seungri’s arm while hugging!!!!

 

“Aigoooo hyung, let the maknae feel better for a while before we grilled his about the photo.” Daesung butted in and tried to pull Jiyong’s body from Seungri.

 

“Yeah Ji… Daesung is right, only Dara noona could cheer him up like this.” Youngbae gave both of his thumbs to Dara while the girl just winking her eyes to him and replied to him “Thank you Youngbae ah! Santoki is JJANG!!!”

 

“Hyunggggggggg~ Give me back my noona… I need her now...” Seungri started to whine annoyingly and trying to snatch back his favorite noona but Jiyong blocked him with his body “Over my dead body, rat! You are still lucky I didn’t cut your hands for hugging her at Japan!!”

 

“Let me do the honor to kill this rat for you Ji. He doesn’t even thank me for saving his from my Boomie! YAH!!!” Top reminded Seungri about Bommie’s threat. Top choked Seungri’s neck and shook his body furiously “You ungrateful rat! I even risked my life for your little stinky !!”

 

“Omooo~ Hyung… His eyes are all turning into white! Let him go now… Stop choking him… He needs air to breathe!” Daesung dragged Top away from Seungri and let him slowly take couple breaths into his lung.

 

“Maknae, I think it’s time for you to tell us the truth about the photo. We are sorry for not helping you out when Chaerin confronting you just now. We are brothers and we always believe everything you said. Now spill…” Youngbae put his hand onto Seungri’s shoulder and patted it firmly.

 

“Hyungs, noona… I will tell you what was happened back then. I was done filming a variety show at Japan. The producer was asking me to attend the after party with the other stars.” Seungri narrated what happened couple weeks ago at Japan.