45

It's All About You, My Butterfly

YG Building. GYM Area. Late afternoon.

 

 

Youngbae and Seungri were running their legs on the treadmill for minutes in fast speed. Beads of sweat were starting to form on their forehead and their backs. Quick breaths were exchanging from thir mouth to keep up the stamina. Daesung was done running on the treadmill couple minutes ago. Now he is doing some light weighting to keep up his muscles well toned, maintain and companied by Hwangssabu. Daesung was following Hwangssabu’s instruction and being trained by him. Jiyong and Top weren’t a big fan on hitting the gym like Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung because they were busy hanging out at Teddy’s recording room for checking out the new music they just finished recorded yesterday.

 

While running and listening on the music that was banging into his ears from the earphone, suddenly Youngbae’s phone was vibrated. He slowed down the speed of the treadmill and checked out for his phone. A text was sent into his inbox. He opened it.

 

Dara noona:

Youngbae ah, we have an emergency situation here!! Please reply  me ASAP if you are available now!!! We need  our SUN!!

 

Youngbae stopped himself from running and put down his earphones to his neck as he read the text from Dara. Seungri took a glance at his hyung who abruptly stop running and reading on the phone seriously, his mind was left wondering ‘What’s wrong with Youngbae hyung? Why is he stopping? Who is he texting to?’. Youngbae just walked down from the machine and took a seat on the bench with his eyes were fixed to his phone screen seriously. ‘What kind of emergency situation is noona talking about? Is she playing a prank on me? Sorry noona, I’m not that fool and you better try it next time hehehehe~’ He smiled naughtily over his phone and reply to her text.

 

Aigooo~ Noona… Are you trying to pull a prank on me? Tell me, what kind of emergency situation are you having now? And how emergency is it? I thought April Fool has passed months ago ^^! You can’t fool me out, noona~ please try your luck other time kekekekeke~

 

He took out his bottle from his gym bag and drink down the fresh water to clear his thirst. Just in seconds, a reply to his text came up into his inbox. He put back his bottle into the bag and dried up the sweats on his face with the clean towel. Done drying up his face, he drapes the towel onto his shoulder lazily. Then he quickly opened the text and read it carefully.

 

Dara Noona:

YAH! Youngbae ah!! Pabooo… I’m sooo deadly serious here! No time for joking around, this is really emergency! Just now Donghae called me up and told me that Kiko has arrived in Seoul! He read the news by accidentally browsing through the internet!!!

 

Youngbae’s eyes went bigger and got double eyelids when he finished reading the text. !!!! That devil girl comes to Seoul?! Why is she coming to Seoul??? What does she want??!!!! He gripped on the phone tighter and his eyebrows were squinting. He didn’t realize it that Seungri was spying over his weird and strange behavior. Seungri has been eyeing Youngbae since he walked down from the treadmill and how his face was changing while reading the text. Seungri knew, there must be something was going on between Youngbae and the person who was he texting to. Youngbae speedily typed some words to reply Dara’s text with his thumbs. ‘Damn, she is right! This is more than just an emergency situation!! I thought she was just fooling me around or making fun of me! Oh Godddd!!!! This is BAD!! Real BADDDD!!!!’

 

Noona, do you know her purpose on coming to Seoul? What should we do? I’m so damn sure that she will come to pester or harassing Jiyong every freaking day!! Aishhhh… Jiyong will go ballistic once he knew about this! This is worst!!!

 

He kept on looking at his phone and waited patiently for the reply. He needs to warn and talk with the receptionist also with the security to block that devil girl from coming to YG Building and their dorm!!! She has caused too much trouble for Jiyong and Dara Noona. Not to mention that Jiyong condition was really messed up and screwed up when the couple broke up months ago. He can't bear himself looking at his broken brother. He can’t let her creating another chaos between the couple! Hasn’t that devil girl tired from chasing Jiyong for years??? His phone vibrated again. He tapped on the screen and read the incoming text.

 

Dara Noona:

, Bae! Things are getting more worst than we have predict! Minzy just browsed through the internet. She found out that Kiko came here with two of her friends for holiday and not for work! One of her friend is Keiko. And for you information: Keiko is girl who got into scandal with Seungri in Japan!”

 

‘OH NOOOO!!! WHAT THE KKKK??!!! Could it be more complicated than this??!!!’ Youngbae was standing up from the seat then raking his hair in disturbance! He scanned around the gym area while chewing his lower lip, he needs to figure out some solution for Dara! He needs to talk with Daesung! But he saw Daesung was still working out with Hwangssabu then he changed his sight to his maknae. He spotted his maknae was staring at him deeply with his black panda eyes. Damn that panda! Could it be more obvious for his maknae to stare on Youngbae more clearly?! Youngbae has caught Seungri was looking at him but still the maknae was charging his black bag eyes on him and not averting his eyes to other place. Youngbae was about to share the trouble with him but he thinks again… Seungri wasn’t the smartest in their group, in fact talking with Seungri was fruitless. Every time Bigbang got hit with problems or scandals, Seungri always came up with useless idea and ineffective solution. He always do stupid things around. So Youngbae decided to slumped back down to the seat and replied the text.

 

Noona, we need to calm down first... I will talk with Jiyong about this ty problem. We will find other way to block her from meeting up with Jiyong. And about the model that got into the scandal with Seungri, I will keep my track on Seungri to be in his best attitude starts from now on! Or maybe I should chain him down on his bed and lock him up in his room until Kiko and her friends went back to Japan? Do you have any plan on facing her, noona?

 

Youngbae was sure, it wasn’t a coincidence for Kiko to hang out with Keiko and having a trip together to Seoul. There must be something else with those Japan girls coming to Seoul. How could he secured his maknae and Jiyong in the same time? He needs Daesung! Then he snapped out for checking up on Daesung but Daesung was still doing his light weighting. Why in the hell Hwangssabu has not done working out with Daesung??!!! His phone was vibrating sooner than he thought. He opened the text.

 

Dara Noona:

Crap! And her other friend, name Midori is a fangirl of Top oppa. Do you think they are planning to steal away our boyfriends? Ottokeee, Bae???? Please don’t tell Jiyong about this! Yesterday Teddy oppa and Sajangnim was complaining to me because Jiyong seems to be not focusing while recording the music! Teddy oppa and Jiyong was stressing out because Sajangnim kept on warning them about the deadline of the album is just one more week!

 

He smacked his forehead after reading the reply. One Kiko is hard enough to be handled, then she brought up two of her devil friends. One has a scandal with Seungri and another one is fangirling over Top hyung. Ghaddd!!! He can’t find a solution for Dara because he was in the state of panicking and Daesung was still unavailable! He replied her text and tried to calm her down.

 

WHAT??!!!!! This means, we have 3 problems to be solved out. First is Kiko. I’m more afraid with her because she dares to make a move on Jiyong. About Seungri and Keiko, I think I can manage on this. Seungri’s case isn’t too hard to be handled. We just need Chaerin to be around Seungri, I’m sure Chaerin could whip that rat off. Top hyung is not a big problem… He won’t look other girl than his Bom noona. Top hyung only fascinated with his Bom noona and his toys. Don’t worry noona, I got it… I won’t tell a word to Jiyong about this. Anyway what are we going to do, noona???

 

He took another big gulped of water and waiting patiently for Daesung. Maybe couple more minutes Daesung will be done working out with Hwangssabu. ‘Please be quick, Daesung ah… We are in a crisis situation here!!! And why the is Seungri doing? I can see him clearly still looking at me now! I bet he will be kick out of from his job, if he is working at the investigation department of cops.’ Youngbae diverted his eyes from Seungri to his phone while tapping his foot on the floor impatiently, then another text came into his inbox. He checked it out instantly.

 

Dara Noona:

I don’t know what to do, Bae… But CL-Roo told me to send you a text and Minzy will be calling Daesung about this. It seems that CL-Rooo doesn’t want Seungri to know about this because I can sense it that CL-Rooo is feeling insecure about that Keiko girl. She just mentioned you and Daesung’s name as our back up. We will be having a secret meeting tonight. Please come to our dorm around 11PM with Daesung and don’t let anybody know about this, arasso?

 

While reading the text seriously, suddenly someone was patting Youngbae’s shoulder lightly. He jumped from his seat in shocked and surprised! He looked back and found out it was Daesung who patted on him. Youngbae’s face was pale, it seems that he was just seeing ghost and his life span was reduced for 10 freaking years!!!! “Hyung, what’s wrong? Your face looks really worrying and terrified just now… Do you mind to share it with me or maybe is there anything I can help you with?” Daesung was offering himself to help Youngbae out and drying his sweats with a small towel.

 

“You are scaring me, Daesung ah…” Youngbae sighed in relieved and touched his heart which is ready to jump out from his chest. He thought it was Seungri who was patting on his shoulder! He threw his arm along Daesung’s shoulder and whispered secretly to him “Dara noona and the girls are having trouble now. They want us to come to their dorm on 11PM tonight but only the two of us. Now please act normally because that stupid Rat over there, never breaks his ing panda eyes from me… I think he is getting suspicious on me. You got it, Dae? We need to finish the recording with the boys and Teddy hyung as soon as possible. I have checked on the girl’s schedule, they will be the guest on some radio station with Yoo In Na noona around 8PM.”

 

Daesung nodded his head as a signal that he understood what Youngbae has said just now. His face expression was changed into a normal one, he smiled up to Youngbae like having a chit-chat with him. “Here, hold on my phone. Read the text between me and Dara noona just now. You need to know about their situation. Anyway, has Minzy called you up?” Youngbae was giving his phone to Daesung’s hand. Daesung took out his phone from his sweat pants pocket and checked out the calls, but it’s empty. “Not yet hyung, why?”

 

“Chaerin told Dara noona to text me about the situation and Minzy will call you and feeding you up about their situation. Remember Dae, nobody knows about this. Only you and me. We need to zip up our mouth tightly, not a word spill out. We need to sneak out tonight around 10.30PM. Could you suggest out what kind of reason or excuse we will be using to the boys for them not following us?” Youngbae was asking Daesung on how they got out without the rest of the members following them around but Hwangssabu was calling Youngbae. “Yo! Youngbae! Come here quickly… The dumbbells are feeling lonely, they are waiting to be in your hands…”

 

“Hyung, please relax. Go and work out with Hwangssabu, I will take care of this hyung.” Daesung assured Youngbae and pushed him to Hwangssabu. He opened Youngbae’s phone and read all of the messages between Dara noona and Youngbae. His once calm and peaceful face was changed into a shock and bitter one but he tried to maintain his poker face when he could sense his maknae was coming closer to him. Daesung was in deep terror and the alarm in his head was ringing to the highest as Seungri was getting closer to him! He couldn’t just put the phone into his pocket from Seungri’s sight because it will make Seungri more suspicious on him and Youngbae. Seungri was standing in front if Daesung “Hyung, did you see...” Luckily Daesung’s phone was ringing. Thanks God for whoever is calling him now! He quickly stood up from his seat to fish out his phone. It was Minzy who called him! “Wait Seungri ah, I need to answer the call. It’s Minzy.

 

He answered the phone while walking away from Seungri and secured Youngbae’s phone into his sweatpants pocket. Luck was on his side, phew! “Annyeong, Minzy ah… What’s up?” He greeted her with his usual joyful voice.

 

“Oppa, something came up. We need to talk privately. Where are you?Minzy cut up the greet and spilled her main purpose on calling Daesung.

 

“Oh… Oppa is fine. What about you, Minzy ah? Oppa is here at the gym with Seungri and Youngbae hyung… Working out with Hwangssabu as usual. Anyway, have you got your lunch?” Daesung tried to act normally around Seungri and have a usual conversation with Minzy. He knew Minzy might thought that he was totally went crazy for talking by himself but he needs to have a fake conversation. He was hoping Seungri will eavesdropping on him and listened to his lies. Indeed Seungri was eavesdropping on the conversation between Daesung and Minzy.

 

“Oppa, what are you talking about??? Oohhhh!! I get it… Oppa isn’t alone?? Let’s just have a little chit-chat to make Seungri oppa not feeling cautious about oppa. Arasso?” Minzy quickly understood the warning code that Daesung was delivering to her. Maybe they shared the same brain and way of thinking after all… Just couple words or signal from Daesung, Minzy understood it perfectly.

 

“Arasso, you are so smart! No wonder Minzy is oppa’s favorite dongsaeng ^^! Anyway how’s the schedule for today, Minzy ah? Are you busy? I heard from Youngbae hyung that the girls are going to come as a guest in Yoo In Na noona’s Radio station tonight. We are so excited and can’t wait for the airing time!” Daesung changed the topic and let Seungri heard everything he said to Minzy. He bet that Seungri will buy all the bull he spoke out just now with Minzy.

 

“Yes oppa and we will start broadcasting on 8PM and maybe will be done around 10PM. Oppa, you have to come to our dorm tonight on 11PM. We will be having a private meeting only with you and Youngbae oppa. Please don’t tell this situation and the meeting to others. Just between us.” Minzy reminded him for coming to the girls dorm in the right time don’t be late and locked up his mouth about the meeting to other Bigbang members. They have to settle this problem now because they don’t have much time anymore… The girls were predicting those Japan es will be working out their plan as soon as possible. Maybe tomorrow? Who knows???

 

“Fighting for 2NE1! Oppa will finish the recording with Teddy hyung as early as possible and get back to the dorm to listen on your broadcast ^^! Oppa will be waiting in the bedroom and turns on the radio, annyeong Minzy.” Daesung gave Minzy his answer about the invitation of the private meeting by using ambiguity words... He was expecting her to realize and comprehend it well.

 

Minzys face lighted up as she figured out Daesung’s hints between his words. “Oppa, you are so good on covering up the words! You look like a real professional detective and spy hehehehehehe! Take care oppa, annyeong~” Minzy was teasing Daesung before she hung up the phone. Eonni, when I talked with Daesung oppa, it feels like I’m hiring an expert and specially trained kekekekeke~ He even used code on sending his answer!“ The girls were all laughing just by imagining Daesung with his antics.

 

Daesung was smiling widely from ear to ear after having a chat with Minzy. His Minzy is very smart and have a high intellectual. Cuteness overload from her, undoubtedly genius brain, dance perfectly without breaking a sweat, cool rapper and a charming singer... Such a wonderful girl. Aigooo~ Did he say ‘His Minzy’ just now??? He must be crazy for thinking about it!!! He mentally slap himself to wipe of the stupid smile from his face and to gain back his concentration that he still needs to put on a poker face because Seungri was around him… Daesung went back to the seat “Sorry for cutting you off. What are you talking about just now, Seungri?”

 

“Ani hyung. I just wanted to ask you, did you see something is wrong with Youngbae hyung? Just now I saw him looking on his phone with a smile but in seconds his face changed into a serious one. After that he raked his hair like a freaking stress guy. Is he crazy??? Or maybe something came up?” Seungri was glancing at Youngbae now who is working out with Hwangssabu, while Daesung was searching for the best answer to avert Seungri’s suspicion on Youngbae…

 

“Oh, yes you’re right Seungri ah. Youngbae hyung was confused because the doctor who handles Homie was sending him a text. The doctor reminded him to take Homie to the hospital to have some vaccination for puppies but he has promised to Minzy and the girls that he will be staying at the dorm to listen on the girls broadcast airing. He just can’t manage the time…” Daesung lied to Seungri and praying to God that Seungri will buy it and trust him.

 

Seungri was still looking at Youngbae with narrowed eyes. Daesung started to feel uneasy… Seems that the rat didn’t believe on what Daesung has said just now. !!! Just stop poking your god damn nose on to Youngbae hyung! Just go back to your treadmil! But then Seungri snapped back his face to Daesung while squiting his eyes to Daesung. Daesung was sweating like a pig and a super awkward smile was tugged on his lips as he gazed to Seungri’s eyes. Then Seungri sighed sadly with a gloomy face. “I really pity Youngbae hyung. He loves dogs but he has made a promise with the girls… And Boss just passed away. If I were him, I also will get stress out. I can’t say no to my ChaeCat and I also can’t abandon my lovely pet. What about you hyung? Will you go to the hospital with your pet or wait up at the dorm for Minzy?”

 

Daesung was exhaling a long and relieved breath as he heard what Seungri has said just now. Luckily this was Seungri, and he was easily tricked. If he is Top hyung or Jiyong hyung… Daesung will immediately surrender himself and waved on his white flag high in the sky. “I can’t answer that… I can’t choose between my pet and Minzy. This is too hard for Youngbae…” Daesung was continuing his lies to Seungri as he put on a miserable expression and lowered his face. Unexpectedly Seungri asked him again “But hyung, It’s weird… Why Youngbae hyung hand out his phone to you? He never hand out his phone to anyone except himself.”

 

“He was about to reply Minzy’s text but Hwangssabu called him up. So he gave me his phone to reply Minzy’s text instead. But when I’m about to reply the text, Minzy was calling onto my phone. No need to reply her text anymore then since I’ve told her that I will be staying at the dorm to listen on 2NE1…” Daesung smoothly spoke out the lies without biting his tongue.

 

The maknae’s face was confused and trying to absorb Daesung’s information but still Seungri can felt it, something is weird between his Daesung hyung and Youngbae hyung. ’Are they hiding something from me?’ But he just let it passed since he thought that it wasn’t an important thing or no damage caused. He walked back onto his treadmill machine and started to run again. After making sure that Seungri was far from him, Daesung took out Youngbae’s phone and read the last message from Dara Noona to understand the situation about the girls. He needs to know the main problem first before starting the secret meeting along with the girls.

 

Daesung made out a summary about the problems that they were about to face. First, Kiko has arrived in Seoul. Not for working purpose but for holiday. She brought out 2 of her friends: Keiko and Midori. Keiko got a scandal with Seungri while Midori is fangirling Top hyung. But the bad thing was, the girls didn’t know for how long these Japan girls were going to stay at Seoul? Daesung looked at the time and it is 4PM now. They need to be back in Teddy’s recording room on 5PM to check out their songs.

 

Done working out with Hwangssabu, Youngbae took steps closer with Daesung. Daesung gave back his phone and whispered “Hyung, I’ve read all the text between you and Dara noona. I swear, this is so messed up…. Minzy just now called me and remind us about the secret meeting. We need to get out of here now and finished our recording as fast as we could… Seungri begins to ask me about what’s wrong between us and I lied to him.”

 

“I tell you it’s more than just messed up, Dae. It’s called ed up. Damn… I know it, that rat could smell me hiding something from him. We need to be extra careful on him. He might look dumb but his criminal mind is unbelievable, maybe he won’t just believe us. What did you tell him? We need to synchronize our lie, so he won’t be curious about us.” Youngbae asked him in small voice.

 

“Yes, he saw you staring at your phone seriously then raking your hair, hyung. Seungri was feeling weird why did you give me your phone because he knows that you never give your phone to anybody. Just now I told Seungri that you need to take Homie to the hospital to have some vaccination for puppies tonight but you also have promised to Minzy and the girls that you will be listening on the girls broadcast airing.” Daesung explained to Youngbae about the lies he told Seungri.

 

Youngbae immediately stood up from the bench and silently motioned Daesung to walk out the gym with him. “Seungri ah, I’m going down with Daesung now. See you later”, “We will be waiting at Teddy hyung’s recording room, arasso?” They bid goodbye to Seungri while the boy just showing his thumb up. Once they were out from the gym, Daesung and Youngbae quickly ran up to the janitor room in that floor. Nobody will be using this room and it’s a good place to have a talk because nobody will think they were here. Once they inside the janitor room, Youngbae lighted up the lamps and scanning around the area carefully. Daesung was looking for a seat but found nothing, only cleaning stuffs. He took out 2 red bucket and turned it up side down so they could sat on it...

 

“Okay, this might be look so pity and stupid for us an idol sitting on a dirty bucket. Could you find something else than a bucket, Dae??? This place is and hot! More hot than summer because there’s no ventilation! And thank you now I’m thristy since I talk too much on complaining.“ Youngbae was cleaning up the dusted bucket with a fabric and sitting on it disgustingly. He was begging like hell, please let this place free from cockroach or any bugs!

 

“Aigooo hyung... What could you expect inside the janitor room? An expensive and comfort leather couch with a mochaccino latte beside your table? Get real and bare it just for minutes for our girls, even though I started to feel spooky around here...“ Daesung retorted back and tried to seat properly on the bucket even though their were hurting because of the hard metal of bucket! And he couldn’t stop looking around every seconds because he hates ghost or creepy place! Like this janitor room!

 

Let’s move to the real topic now so we could get out of here quick! So that means I can get out from the dorm by using Homie as my excuse to come to the girls dorm?” Youngbae figured out Daesung’s conversation with Seungri just now.

 

“Yes hyung. Around 10PM just walk out the dorm with Homie casually like you are going to take Homie to the hospital. If anybody asked you where are you going to, just told them you have an appointment with Homie’s doctor.” Daesung instructed him out while checking to his left, right and back, hoping no movement from the objects around them!

 

“Then what about you? How could you get out from the dorm?” Youngbae was worrying about Daesung’s excuse because Seungri was started to get suspicious on them. He will keep on prying their until he got what he wants. That sly rat!

 

“Don’t worry hyung. I have checked on their schedule tonight. Jiyong hyung will be staying late with Teddy hyung, they need to discuss about the MV of the song. Top hyung will have to attend Lee Byung Hun hyung’s wedding tonight. About Seungri, I’m thinking to ask Chaerin’s help. We need her to call him by phone to distract him while I’m going out of the dorm. We need to go in separate time.”

 

“God, you are so smart! I love you! Aishhhh… How could I didn’t think of that. You’re right, we can’t go out of the dorm in the same time. That rat will realize something fishy about us and suspects us on hiding something from him. Then he will tell this to Jiyong and Top hyung, and we will be doomed. Thanks god I have you in this group! Youngbae almost kissed Daesung’s head for giving him a brilliat idea!

 

“Okay hyung, since we have set everything clearly and well planned. Now we have to go to Teddy hyung’s recording room before Seungri done working out with Hwangssabu. We don’t want him to suspect us and we have to finish recording the song before 9PM…” Daesung grabbed him gym bag and drop it onto his shoulder.

 

“Arasso, let’s go.” Youngbae was following Daesung from behind and both of them went out from the janitor room.