52

It's All About You, My Butterfly

 

Youngbae was left confused and panic… He was thinking which man should he wrestle with first? All of the men were taller and bulkier than him! Maybe he could tackle down that little Myung Soo (L) boy from Infinite, Japan man Jun Matsumoto and cutie pie Song JoongKi. But no way in hell he could tackle down JaeJoong, MinHo and Ricky Kim! In fact they might be the one who tackle him down and beat him up like a sand sack TT TT! “CRAPPP!!! What takes Jiyong so long on getting over from those devil girls??!!!! They are just freaking boneless girls god damn it, pali Jiyongggg!!!!” Youngbae was cursing to Jiyong but his eyes were all still fixed to Dara to make sure that she was at least doing fine or nothing happened to her. But his peace wasn’t that long until Dara started to look pale and definitely not good. Uh oh...

 

“Nghhh… I’m sorry everybody for being impolite… But could you all back off from me for a while? … Because it’s started to get stuffy and crowdie around here… and I can hardly breathe… I feel suffocate… Please??” Her head was getting dizzy because everybody was talking to her in not-so-low-volume-voice or maybe screaming in the same time. Her virtual husbands were crowding her and also grabbing her hands to here and there. Beads of sweat could be seen on her silky forehead skin. In the panic situation, her breathing was becoming uneven. Her sight was begun to blurry, everything around her was spinning and her body was swaying unconsciously, stumbling forward onto JaeJoong’s chest. She can’t even stand steadily with her feet…

 

“What’s wrong, my Dara? You feel suffocate? Do you need CPR? Because oppa would love to give it to you now ^^!” JaeJoong and cocking his eyebrow while holding one of her elbow to help her stood well. He tilted her chin up to see her full and pinky lips clearly. This was absolutely his lucky day!

 

Min Ho bolted from his position after he saw JaeJoong was teasing Dara and standing too close to her! “YAAHHH!! GayJoong!!! Don’t you dare to give her CPR from your ty mouth! Dara needs space, so back off boys… Move out from her now!! Damn!” Min Ho was trying to push 5 men away from Dara but too bad he was squeezed in the middle.

 

“Noona, are you getting hyperventilation?” Joongki’s concerned and worried face popped up beside her. He gently soothe her by caressing her bank hand like a little pet who needs to be comforted.

 

Myung Soo (L) was patting Dara’s back gently and instructed her to breath within his count. He made Dara looked like about to giving a birth! “Noona, come on… Keep calm and breathe with me. Inhale… Exhale… Inhale… Exhale…”

 

Jun Matsumoto smacked JoongKi’s hand. “Go away you, baka! She needs air!” Then he fished out his handkerchief from his jeans pocket and fanning Dara’s face by waving his handkerchief.

 

“I think this girlie boy is right… She absolutely needs CPR now or she will pass out because of hyperventilation. I can give her a proper CPR.” Ricky Kim agreed on JaeJoong’s opinion about the CPR thingie and moving his way to Dara.

 

“KK!! That’s my noonaaaa!!! Don’t you dare to give her a ing CPR!! All of you don’t have the right to do that!!!! Hang on noona, I’m coming through! I will save you from these freaking assh*le!!! Go away bastards!! She doesn’t need your ing CPR for god sake!!!” Youngbae threw his warning to all Dara’s virtual hubands as he was sneaking himself nearer to her. Dara is his brother’s girl, and he had promised Jiyong to take care of her when Jiyong isn’t available. This is the time to prove his promise! ! They even dare to suggest on giving her CPR! Jiyong will definitely kill him or castrate him if JaeJoong success on giving Dara CPR!!! He has to save her!

 

Youngbae was struggling between Jun Matsumoto and Myung Soo (L). But Jun Matsumoto and Myung Soo (L) were being persistent on blocking Youngbae away from getting closer to Dara! Jun Matsumoto lunged himself to Youngbae and they fell down together. He held down Youngbae’s upper body and Myung Soo (L) helped him to grab Youngbae’s legs. Youngbae was squirming and wriggling with all his power to get away. He even hit Jun Matsumoto’s chest with his elbow and kick Myung Soo (L)’s stomach with his knee“YAH! Get off from me!! I swear to do some bodily damage to both of you once I’m free from this !” Youngbae kept on blowing his punch to break free from these 2 men!

 

“Youngbae-ssi, I’ll help you out!!!” Unexpectedly Donghae was coming closer from the lobby entrance to Youngbae’s side and was taking off his motor jacket from his body to move freely. Leaving him only wearing jeans and a simple white sleeveless tee with 4 cards symbol red-black color, and of course a big bold word: BLACKJACK! Donghae took big and fast steps but Youngbae halted him. “NO! Don’t waste your time for helping me out!! Just go help my Dara noona!!! She is more important than me!!! I can take care of these 2 idiots!”

 

“I got it! Let me handle on JaeJoong hyung. Becareful Youngbae-ssi, don’t get hurt…” Donghae left him struggling with 2 men as he changed his target to JaeJoong. His senior for years in SM Entertainment. Or maybe EX-Senior since JaeJoong wasn’t joining SM Entertainment anymore. He used to adore and respect JaeJoong but looking at his disgusting act towards Dara was really pissing Donghae off. He was more than just irritate when he heard that JaeJoong was offering Dara a CPR!

 

JaeJoong was couple more inches on giving Dara a CPR but Donghae gripped on his arm and pulled JaeJoong away from Dara’s face. JaeJoong swung his body to meet Donghae’s grim face. “Hyung, don’t you think you better stay away from Dara? Since she asked you to back off and let her have her space… She doesn’t need a CPR from you!” Donghae hissed disgustingly to JaeJoong. He knew how conceited is Kim JaeJoong since he has become famous as JYJ. He felt relieved that he was in the right time to stop JaeJoong from kissing Dara.

 

“Oh, my little Donghae… Is this how you say hello to your long-time-no-see-hyung? I’m just trying to give her fresh air from my lips which I’m sure she needs it now. Are you jealous with me because you aren’t casted as Dara’s virtual husband in We Got Married? Sorry dongsaeng ah… I’m sure you won’t stand a chance. Not a little damn one… You want to know why? Because only the BEST gets this opportunity, and surely you are not the best for Dara. Now off from my face… Don’t waste my precious time.” JaeJoong smirked to Donghae as he walked passed him, mashing Donghae’s heart merciless with his cruel words.

 

JaeJoong’s words perfectly strike to Donghae’s heart. He was never be the best because he had chose to only be Dara’s friend. He never got the chance to confess his love and he just kept it by himself. But deep down inside he was sure that Dara knew his true feeling to her. JaeJoong harshly bumped his shoulder to Donghae’s shoulder and made Donghae stumbled a bit backwards. Then he left Donghae standing still on the spot to think about his words. ‘I might not be the best for Dara because both of us know that it will be the best for us to be just friend and help each other out. Yes… Because I love Dara and we are bestfriend. It doesn’t matter if she won’t love me like the way I love her. We will always be on each other back, no matter what happens Sandara Park will always have Lee Donghae on her back!’

 

Once he gained himself back, he casted his firing eyes to JaeJoong’s back. It only takes seconds for Donghae to retort back his deadly venom to JaeJoong. A very poisonous venom. “Hyung… I know I might not be the best for Dara because I choose to back off from her love life and be her bestfriend forever. I know exactly who is the best for Sandara Park, and that man is not you hyung. Absolutely not you…”

 

JaeJoong stopped his step and tightened his jaw. He was boiling in anger! He was insulted by Donghae’s words... He turned back his body to face Donghae and yelled. “How dare my dongsaeng spat on me like this?! Where’s your respect and your manner to me, your hyung?! Your sunbaenim! Didn’t Lee Soo Man-ssi teach you about politeness?!” He threw his punch to Donghae’s face but luckily Donghae was able to dodge it and tackle JaeJoong down to the floor. They were rolling on the floor and giving each other strong punches.

 

Min Ho covered Dara safely with his own body. “Dara, don’t worry... I will keep you safe from this kissing maniac guy! I wont let him get near you.” He was blocking Ricky Kim from coming closer to Dara. Ricky grabbed both of Min Ho’s hands and tried to over power him.

 

“STOP THIS NOW!!!!!” A loud and full authority voice thundering the area and made everyone stop their fight instantly. All of them were looking at the voice owner. Papa YG has arrived and he was ready to grill their asses for making chaos in his god damn building! His darkened eyes and angry face scanned around the chaos area. Looking on the people one by one. “THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST WARNING TO ALL OF YOU!! THOSE WHO COME HERE AS MY GUESTS WILL ACT PROPERLY AND GIVE FULL RESPECT TO ALL OF THE ARTISTS LABELLED UNDER YG ENTERTAINMENT!!! OR YOU ALL MAY EXIT YOURSELF FROM THIS BUILDING NOW AND DON’T YOU DARE TO SHOW ME YOUR FACES ANYMORE!!!”

 

Kiko, Midori and Keiko were leaving Jiyong and Seungri. They ran themselves and standing in fear in front of Papa YG. They bowed formally 90 degrees to him. They didn’t even have the time to tidy up their hair and cloths. While all the WGM boys were also departed from their fight once they heard Papa YG ultimatum. They were pacing their feet to Papa YG’s side to greet him. “Annyeong Yang Hyun Suk-ssi… We are here to attend the meeting.”

 

Free from Kiko and Midori, Jiyong hurriedly sprinting to Dara who was left on the back and leaning on the wall to catch up her breath. He held her body closer to him. His eyes were all worried as he checked all over her face and body to make sure that she was fine. “Are you okay, Dara? Are your hurts somewhere?” Dara just shook her head and clutched to Jiyong tightly after taking couple peaceful breath. Bigbang were escorting 2NE1 back standing behind papa YG. Only Donghae was standing alone in the middle of the lobby with flat and puzzled face. His eyes were gazing to Dara, relieved washing over his heart, mind and body when he knew she was okay and not hurt.

 

Dara waved her hand to Donghae and motioned him to come with them. But Donghae felt hesitant, he shook his head and forced himself to let out small smile to her. He came to YG Building to company Siwon attending a meeting, he had to stand himself on WGM boy’s row even though he felt disgusted with all the men on that row. He hung his head low while lazily taking his steps to the WGM side. This was so ed up! He hates these shameless men! He could heard a snort from JaeJoong. He knew his sunbenim might be mocking him...

 

A hand firmly tapped onto his back… Donghae turned his back to see the person who tapped on him. He saw Jiyong. The Dragon, Kwon Jiyong was standing arrogantly behind him. No smile. No friendly or sociable face. Nothing but a BLACK expression on Jiyong’s face. ‘Oh no… ! I’m doomed. Will he punch me or maybe roaring to me? Oh God, why do I have to think that I’m doomed? Maybe I just apologize to him even though I don’t know what I did wrong to be honest… Sighed…’ Before Donghae could say a word, Jiyong had cut him off. “This side is only for BASTARDS and LOSERS. I think you shouldn’t stand yourself here because you are not a bastard or a loser. You are Dara’s bestfriend, you should come with us.”

 

Donghae blinked his eyes. Once... Twice… Thrice… Fourth… ! Is this reality?! Am I dreaming now?’ Because Donghae was sure that there’s no way in hell Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon is offering him peace! He just met Jiyong for couple times and those times Jiyong was all screaming, cursing, yelling, barking etc… Did his head get hit with something from the fight just now? Anyway with whom was Jiyong fighting with???

 

“Stop blinking your ing eyes and stop staring at me like a ing idiot, or I will take back my ing words. Tell you a ing truth, I never made a ing peaceful offer to my ing rival, only to you. My ing offer only last for 1 ing minute. Suit your ing self well… , how many ing words did I spit out just now.” Jiyong growled and rolled his eyes while rubbing his face with both of his hands in stressed. He finished his statement like a true rapper and in just 1 breath.

 

“Thank you Jiyong-ssi. Thank you very much for accepting me as Dara’s friend. This really means a lot for me. And to answer your question, you said that uncensored word 10 times.” Donghae bowed deeply to Jiyong as his token of appreciation and smile triumphantly towards WGM’s side while Jiyong just smirked. Maybe Jiyong wasn’t that bad after all… He was just protecting what’s HIS. All men will do exactly the same with what he did. Especially when that girl is not just an ordinary girl. When that girl is Sandara Park. Together they walked back Papa YG’s side. Youngbae quickly gave Donghae a high five and friendly hug, followed by Seungri, Top and Daesung. The boys were grateful to Donghae for saving Dara. 2NE1 were all cheering, jumping and circling around Donghae to welcome him.

 

“All WGM boys please go to the meeting room on 4th floor. Wait there for me, I need to check up on something in my office room. I will start the meeting within 20 minutes. 2NE1, if you don’t have anything to do please come to the meeting room and settle this thing with me. And Bigbang, PLEASE DO NOT DELAY YOUR SCHEDULE!! TIME IS TICKING AND WE CAN’T WASTE ANYMORE SECONDS!!! Do you understand me?!” Papa YG shouted to all the people in the lobby area.

 

“Yes Sajangnim.” Bigbang answered firmly and bowed their heads. All WGM boys were marching to the lift and going to 4th floor, leaving only Bigbang, 2NE1, Donghae and Japan girls in the lobby area.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Listen, I know that Sajangnim summons all of you to the meeting room but I’m sorry I can’t let you go. I won’t let you face those men alone. Just let me meet them instead of you. I will finish them all from this building! Please, just let me do this…” Jiyong was pleading to Dara endlessly. He knew how those bastards could be persuasive on her. They might force her to join that ty variety show and Dara was the type of person who cannot say ‘no’ to them!!! He had to prevent Dara on going to the meeting room! No matter what happen!

 

“Ji… It’s about trust right? Don’t worry, I will turn down the contract ^^! I’ve promised you not to join that variety show. Bommie, CL and Minzy will stay here with you to take care these rotten es while I’m going to finish all the WGM boys. Arasso?” She cheered him up and patted his head like a little boy. The boy just pouted his lips cutely and didn’t tempt to lose his hand from holding her wrist. He hoped his aegyo will make her change her mind.

 

“Arasso eonni… We promise to take a good care of your Dragon boy! He won’t be touched by those es! Not even his single hair!” CL cracked her hardened knuckles. Her eyes were set to kill like a true assassin. Seungri just gulped hard in his throat. There’s no way he will separate the girls from fighting anymore! He could be killed in the process!!

 

“Let’s go hunting some cheap es from Japan! I swear I could destroy those es just by myself!” Bommie was so damn ready to launch herself to the Japan girls but luckily Top hugged her waist firmly from assassinating those crazy girls. But it can be seen that Top was getting a hard time on stopping his girlfriend to get berserk. Aigooo~ Let’s all hope that Top will still alive and not injured just like Seungri.

 

“Phew! At last I could join the fight!” Minzy glared onto Kiko after she got the permission to ‘take care’ of those es from Dara. Daesung just do the fighting pose to Minzy and plastering his angel eye smile. He didn’t dare to stop or block Minzy from getting into the fight with the devil girls since he had witness what Minzy capable to do minutes ago TT TT!

 

Jiyong intends push his luck further. Using his over extreme aegyo and baby voice to make Dara cancelled her decision on joining the meeting. He even clings on her like a baby! “D, you can’t go there to the meeting room alone. Lots of thing could happen to you. Jaebal…”

 

“Friends, look at that . She is afraid to have some clash with me, so she decides to run away and throwing her friends to face us. Yeah… Just go and satisfied all those boys with your body… Maybe that’s the reason why they follow you like sick dogs! You have no talent or ability on singing and dancing! Maybe your special skill is hidden between your thighs!” Kiko spat out her words harshly and grinned evilly to Keiko and Midori.

 

“Kiko … Don’t say it out loud even though everybody has known it… She will be hurt by your so true statement.” Keiko spoke in sarcasm joke towards Dara and pretending to act sad or sorry for Dara.

 

“I think she is going to cry like a baby and run away. Go away, don’t let your 13 clients waiting for you. Shoo shoo~” Midori was waving her hand like saying goodbye to Dara.

 

CL, Bommie and Minzy in a flash were all charging forwards but Dara spread her hands widely to block her girls from doing mass destruction or face-lifting to these Japan es. Once the girls started the fight, these Japan girls will need to reserve their coffin. “Girls don’t worry, I can handle them alone. Didn’t I tell you that I have my secret weapon right? Watch me…” Dara smile sweetly onto CL, Bommie and Minzy.

 

She stepped out bravely like a gangster to stand in front of Kiko. Her eyes were peering onto her eternal enemy. She crossed her left hand onto her chest while her point finger was tapping to her chin, acting like she was thinking. “Too bad Kiko-ssi… I think that is your area expertise on opening your thigh to every man in your life. I’m sorry that the boys are adoring or worshipping me even without me breaking a sweat to open my thigh. I’m sorry that the boys are finding me irresistible because I never flaunt or parading my body in night clubs like what you do. But when I think all over about this again, I’m  not sorry biatch for being a higher classy girl than you…”

 

Youngbae screamed out loud from the back as he pumped his fist onto the air. “YEAHHH! That’s Sandara Park for you! I root for you, noona! My noona is a high class girl!” Then he snapped back to Seungri and shaking both of Seungri’s shoulder happily! “She was quoting my lyrics in your song, maknae! Sorry baby I ain’t sorry biatch!” Seungri just smacked his forehead. He thought that he was the only crazy man in the group but now his Youngbae hyung has revealed his real identity!

 

“Shut up you boys, don’t make any sound! This is only between the girls! What did you say, you little useless !” Kiko’s face was all red. Hot steams could be seen from her pores.

 

“Ouch… My heart is hurting with your words. What a big mouth you have for a small girl like you. It’s not my fault though for stating the truth to your face. If I’m not mistaken, this morning your friend Midori said what’s wrong for stating the truth right? Are you blaming me for stating the truth?” Dara replied back with innocent face to Kiko then looking at Midori with a winning smile on her small lips.

 

“Don’t mention her name! This is between you and me! You are just a piece of useless and worthless ! Or maybe you are sleeping with Yang Hyun Suk-ssi just to make him keeping your safe here in YG Entertainment, because without your who knows he might be kicking you out for being a failure idol!” Kiko barked out insanely. She even brought Papa YG’s name into their fight.

 

Dara was raging when she noticed the saying Papa YG’s name and spreading the most stupid rumor she ever heard! “Don’t you even dare to mention our Sajangnim’s name again with your dirty mouth which who knows how many you have !” Dara pointed her finger to Kiko’s mouth as her face was darkened. Jiyong was getting thrilled with his baby girl was saying dirty words! His lips were forming a very satisfied and pleasuring smile. Who knows that his girl could bit real hard!!!

 

“ YOU! Don’t point your filthy finger on me, ! You are not in the same level with me! And you will not get into a higher level than me! Jiyong belongs to me! Just leave him alone and go yourself with that Super Junior boy!” Kiko cursed like a totally crazy person. She threw her hand to slap Dara’s cheek strongly but Dara caught Kiko’s wrist tightly. Dara collected all her strength onto her right fist and gave Kiko a hard upper cut to Kiko’s chin. Kiko fell onto the floor painfully. She touched her chin with her trembling palm and spitting blood from .

 

“Too bad for you, leaving Jiyong will never across my mind! Not in million years! And this man whom you are crazily obsessed with will never be able to stop loving me! You can have him in your dream, but him in your dream will never interested in you and I will surely show you how passionate is he with me in your dream! NOW OFF FROM MY FACE BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL WITH MY OWN HANDS!” Dara was pulling up her jacket sleeves and marched to Kiko’s face. She was sooo damn ready to get rumble!

 

Suddenly a pair of arms was locking her action into a warm and sweet embrace. She glanced confusedly at the man which earns her a smirk from the proud man. Jiyong reached for her waist gently and closed the gap between them. His orbs were darkened with such desire and lust as their tip nose touched. His eyes never left hers. Not in a second. Not in a blink..

 

“Rawrr… My baby girl is roaring some satisfying and pleasuring words to this crazy girl. Ghadddd… You sound so ING HOT just now! I’m soooo loving it when you claimed me as yours. And I love you for saying it out loud proudly… You are really one of a kind, my butterfly. And I’m dying to kiss you now.” He leaned forward to taste her exotic and kissable pinky lips. His thirst on tasting her lips will never be filled. No drugs could cure him, only her lips. It’s the flavor in her lips that always made him surrender the world just for her… Sweet strawberry…

 

Kiko widened her eyes, not believing what she is seeing now! She was chocked with the scene in front of her. Her heart was stabbed bloodily by the kissing couple and their love confession... She has lost the man of her dream forever. They looked so in love… She knew she was hopeless and there’s no chance for her to slip in between them. She cried out desperately on the floor with some comfort and pity given by Keiko and Midori.

 

Dara pulled herself from the kiss and tracing Jiyong’s jaw line with her fingers. Both of them still closing their eyes and savoring the sweetness of the kiss they have shared just now. “Let’s go to the meeting room now, before I strip you down from this ing clothes here…” Dara was trying so damn hard on composing herself! And her boyfriend was standing still on his spot with his minty breath on her forehead was not helping her either!!!! Then he let out a naughty and y chuckle to her!

 

‘tttt!!!! What’s that chuckle supposed to mean??!!!! Oh God, just kill me and let me die… End my torture and misery now!!! How could he make me turn on just by a hug, a simple kiss and a chuckle damn it??!!!!! THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!!!! I TELL YOU, THIS IS SOOO NOT FAIR!!!! How could he isn’t effected at all??!!!! I don’t feel the G-Bulge poking onto my thighs while me almost having my standing!!!’

 

Jiyong cupped her face and drop a kiss on her forehead. The girl just stared on him angrily but he replied her with his famous boyish smile. “Baby girl, if you are thinking on stripping me off… It’s not my fault if my brain is flashing me millions wild imagination of me ing into your hot and wet core deeply, hardly and fast. Or you riding on me crazily and squeezing my dragon junior tightly with your tight hole… I’m trying sooo ing hard to maintain myself calm because I need to company you to the meeting. So please with all due respect, do not provoke my bestfriend down there. Or maybe can I suggest us to skip the meeting and have our own private meeting in other place? Let’s say my bed room?” Jiyong was wiggling his eyebrows cheerfully like a little boy who got himself a box of candy. His eyes were all twinkling brighter than the sun!

 

Dara whacked his forehead with her palm and ran away from Jiyong to the lift. Her laughter could be heard through the lobby. Jiyong left stumbled onto the floor because of the sudden attack from his girlfriend. His forehead was marked by her palm! He quickly stood up from the floor and chased the crazy rabbit to the lift. “YAAHHHH!!! SANDARA PARKKKKK!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!! WHAT’S THAT ING WHACK FOR???!!!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!!!!”

 

Dara was shrieking in horror and terror once she saw Jiyong was coming to her in such angry speed! Her eyes grew bigger than before! “KYAAAAHHHHHH!! A FUMING DRAGON IN COMINGGGG~ SAFE YOUR LIF…” Dara hasn’t finished her shrieked for help but Jiyong grabbed her and forced her to get inside the lift. He pushed the closed button! All of the people in the lobby could only hear ‘DING!’ then the lift was closed and the lobby went silent like a graveyard

 

“Bigbang, 2NE1, sorry for breaking the silence but I’m about to go home now. I promise to visit you all here once I’ve a time off. I hope everything will always be fine. Take care... Annyeong~Knowing that everything was fine, Donghae bids his goodbye to the boys and girls. The girls were waving their hands to Donghae since the boys won’t allowed them to hug Donghae. Sighed, such a jealousy boyfriend