12

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Dara Room.

 

She kept on thinking what Kiko told her before. Maybe she’s right after all… Every time Dara and Jiyong fought, Jiyong always locked himself in his room and he didn’t get out from the room. He stopped composing music, not attending any events and his room was a mess… Did she give him a bad impact? Maybe he needs time. He is too young for being in a relationship with her. Maybe they need a break up. Everything was suffocating for them. Dara hoping the best for Jiyong career and Jiyong was hoping a simple relationship from her.

 

Dara pacing back to the front. Thinking while packing her stuffs… She didn’t realize that she is crying. Not until the drop of tears fell to her hands. She walked to the mirror and looked at herself “You are just a girl from Busan. And him… He is Kwon Jiyong… He needs someone on his age… Someone who has the same talent with him… Me? Who am I? … … What can I do without the girls?” She broke down crying while hugging herself.

 

Knock knock…

 

Her door was being knocked. She dried her tears and opening the door. She saw Donghae in front of her door with a box of lunch “I knew you haven’t got your lunch. Here, eat them Dara.”

 

“Kamsahamnida Donghae… Anyway how did you know my room?”

 

Donghae didn’t listen to her, he brushed his thumb to her cheek “You cried…”

 

Dara was taken back with his action and quickly rubbed her eyes to clean her tears stain “Noooo, it’s just the dust get into my eyes!”

 

“You cried just now. Don’t lie to me Dara… What’s wrong?”

 

“I’m not lying Donghae ah” She quickly shook her head.

 

“Do you want me to believe that five stars hotel got dust inside of their room?”

 

“Nghhh… I’m… Hey! You haven’t answered me! How did you know my room?!” This is her skill, answering a question by giving a question kekekeke~ She hoped that Donghae will be distracted and dropped the crying topic.

 

“It only costs me a photo and a signature to the receptionist hehehehhe! After that she told me your room number. Easy right?” He proudly said and 

 

Dara giggled and he continues “Dara it’s okay if you don’t want to share it with me. I’m just worried about you…”

 

“I’m sorry Donghae. It’s just… too complicated and I don’t know where I should start…”

 

“It’s cool. I hope everything will be okay.” He patted her head softly.

 

“Donghae, thank you for being very nice to me. A-ani… I mean SUPER NICE to me hehehe. But I just can offer my friendship to you… I’m sorry.”

 

Donghae’s smile instantly faltered. She rejected him before he could confess his feelings to her. He held up her chin to meet his eyes ”Dara, it’s a lie if I don’t feel hurt by your offer but I appreciate your decision more than anything. Thank you for being honest to me... And I know it’s hard for you to reject a good-looking man, especially like me” He joked to have a better atmosphere around them.

 

Dara laughed and slap his arm playfully “Aigooo~ I bet Super Junior will get wrinkled without you in their group. You sure a good man Donghae… Thank you for making me laugh…”

 

“Aishhh… You won’t even let me to confess my feeling for you, but you just reject me TT TT! Please give me a chance first? Arasso?” He stomped his feet while whining like a little boy and DAra just laughed on his antics.

 

“Okay, I’ll give you a shoot. I hoped this chance could cure your bruised ego as a man hahahhahahhaha!!!! Come on…” Dara crossed her hands on her chest and waiting for him to confess his feeling.

 

“Yah! What kind of gesture is that? You don’t cross your hands like that in front of the man who is going to confess his feeling to you.”

 

“AHAHAHHAHAHHA! This is so fun! Okay, I’ll put my hands down…”

 

“Arghhh… Just forget it… I’m not confessing!”

 

“Really? Are you sure? I’m not going to give you the second chance Donghae…” She challenged him and trying so hard to zip from laughing out loud. Seems that Donghae is losing his mind, either confessing his feeling or just kept his mouth shut!

 

“Ani! I’m not going to confess! You win! GRRR…” He surrendered and caressed his face shyly. Now she is making fun on his confession. And he thanked her for that… For not making his confession changed anything between them. He smiled and her hair gently “Thank you Dara ah… I’ll value our friendship. Thank you for not avoiding me. Thank you”

 

“Donghae, please stop saying thank you to me. It’s me who had to say thank you to you. You paid for my bill at the restaurant, you gave me roses and you brought me lunch! This is too much! Jinja!”

 

“Anything for you Dara… Anything for you…”

 

Her smile faded as she heard him… “I’m sorry Donghae… I’m really sorry…”

 

“Stop this Dara. Now eat your lunch and finished packing your stuff. We will meet at the airport. Arasso?”

 

She nodded and he waved his hand.  He got into the lift and Dara closed her door.

 

 

~~~

 

 

The girls and the boys were finished packing their stuffs. Dara just kept silent about her problem with Jiyong. She doesn’t want to burden the girls… They need to focus on the comeback. They need to give their best! Now, they’re sitting in the lobby with their bags and suitcases.

 

“Oppa, where’s Jiyong oppa?” CL asked Seungri while adjusting her shades. Dara flinched on her seat when she heard CL mentioning his name. Jiyong hasn’t sent her a text or trying to call her since the incident at the lobby.

 

“Why are you looking for hyung while I’m here?” Seungri started to feel annoyed.

 

“Yes, I haven’t seen Jiyong oppa when we packed our stuff. Where is he eonni?” Minzy looked at Dara, while the girl busied herself with her phone. Trying not to make an eye contact with them.

 

“I don’t know where he is…” She can’t lie to the girls and she don’t know what should she said to the girls.

 

“I’ll call him…” Youngbae knew something was wrong between Dara and Jiyong but he chose to keep silent. He fished out his phone to call Jiyong.

 

“Darong, is there something wrong?” Bommie scanned Dara face. She could smell that something was wrong because Dara has been quiet since they’re back to the hotel. Are they fighting? Bommie guessed out but Top beats her “Noona, are you two fighting?”

 

She just lowered her gaze and didn’t answer Top’s question. She has decided to take a step back from their relationship. She is giving Jiyong time and space to think without her. She wants him to focus…

 

“He isn’t picking up his phone” Youngbae worriedly informed the guys while redialing Jiyong's number once again.

 

“Try calling Daesung hyung, maybe hyung is with him…” Seungri suggested and figuring Dara’s expression. He slowly sat beside Dara and pulled her head into his shoulder while whispering “Noona, what’s wrong? Are you okay?”. Dara didn’t answer, she just bit her lips and shaked her head.

 

Seungri took her face into his hands and made her looked into him “Noona… It’s me… You can tell me everything. Please…”

 

“I-I… I don’t know Ri…” Her voice is cracking and she’s about to cry again.

 

Jiyong appeared from the lobby entrance. He walked approaching the guys with Kiko beside him “I’m here. No need to rush things… ” he voiced out.

 

Dara can’t contain her tears anymore. Looking at Jiyong walked side by side with Kiko. It seems that they’re having a great lunch together… This is the game she choose, she choose to date secretly and not to publish their relationship. They need to be professional in the public, act like nothing happened between them but this view is too much for her. She averted her sight to Seungri. Seungri was mad as hell when he saw his hyung coming to the lobby with this beside him. He felt Dara’s head is facing him now. He cupped her cheek and looked into her eyes. His noona is about to cry. He won’t let this happen! He won’t let his noona cried in front of this ! He gathered Dara into his cuddle and her hair.

 

Jiyong was sending his death glare to Seungri ‘what the do you think you are doing rat? Get off from her NOW!!!’ He sent those words to Seungri by his glare. But CL, Bommie and Minzy blocked his glare. They stood up in front of Jiyong. Their face screams: FIERCE!

 

“Oppa, why don’t you answer Youngbae oppa’s call?” CL was the first who opened .

 

“Do you mind to introduce yourself lady?” Bommie mocked Kiko while staring at her from her head to her toe.

 

“I’m having a lunch with her and then going to some shopping places to get fresh air. Sorry I didn’t hear any ring from my phone. This is Mizuhara Kiko, Bom noona” Jiyong knew that the girls hate Kiko. He also hates Kiko so much but he chose to play Dara’s game to open her mind.

 

“We are talking to the girl beside you Jiyong oppa. Do you have the tongue to introduce yourself, girl? Or should I ask Jiyong oppa to introduce you once again?” CL hissed and get ready to punch the light out of this ing girl’s face.

 

"That's my one and only baddass female~ Woohoo!!!" Seungri was cheering CL from the couch. He couldn't be more proud of her now! And he really loves the way CL confronts that !

 

"We won't bite, so don't worry..." Minzy said to Kiko in the tone full of sarcasm and without smile.

 

“Girls... Boys... This isn’t how to treat a guest. Right Dara noona?” Jiyong called her name to remind her about her game. She wanted them to date secretly, then let’s play the role.

 

Dara didn’t answer, but she tightens her hug on Seungri’s waist. That’s the moment Seungri lost his control. He clenched his fist and was about to stand up from the seat but Dara shook her head and whispered “Don’t go Ri… Stay with me… Please…”

 

Youngbae is the peaceful type of guy. He always smiles and he is good on anger management. But looking at Dara situation, he couldn’t help his anger. He knew Dara hasn't ready to publish their relation but pushing her with this way isn't right. He has an urge to beat Jiyong until he got his sense back into his brain. But he knew fighting will never be a solution. He needs plan… Suddenly he remembered about Donghae. He walked up to Dara and knelt beside her seat. He caressed her back romantically “Noona, where’s Donghae hyung? Isn’t he going to send you off to the airport?”

 

“Yes, you need to call him now noona... The plane is going to depart in 3 hours.” Top got along with their unexpected scenario and the girls were still looking on how pissed off Jiyong. He never broke his stare to Seungri and Youngbae who is touching his girlfriend. His maknae is still hugging Dara tightly! And Youngbae also caressing Dara’s back!!! He sure will cut both of their hands! Now was showing their closeness to that bastard Donghae! They even called him hyung! What the ! If Donghae was their hyung then who is he to them?! An enemy?!

 

Seungri tucked Dara’s hair behind her ear, he whispered closely to her ear “Noona, please get along with this scenario hehhehe~ We’re just goofing around to make hyung’s anger erupted.”

 

Jiyong eyes almost fell out when Seungri Dara’s hair and whispered something closely to her ear! ‘Is he kissing her cheek or is he whispering something?! YOU RAT!’ He can’t take it anymore, he pushed Bom and CL away to get a closer look on Seungri, but when he grabbed their shoulder suddenly he stopped because he heard some girls were squealing from the lift.