11

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author's note: Annyeong Applers~! I want to greet my New readers, Regular readers, Voters and Subscribers~

Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214,Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20 (I love your profile photo! It is a very cute GIF!!! Everyone check her profile out and add her up as your friend! Our Aegi Jiyong is doing an extremely cute dance ^^!!!), Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako,  AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers. Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~

 

 

Dara’s room.

 

Jiyong was just finished taking bath, and he is drying his hair now. Done with his hair, he put on a black v-neck shirt and matching it with a long black cropped jeans. He took his Saint Laurent white classic jacket and wears it on. A pair of rainbow studded Christian Louboutin completed his fashion style. He checked on himself on the mirror, turn himself around to check on everything… “Hmmm… something’s missing…” He scanned around the room and found himself a sunglass. He wore it and checked on himself once again on the mirror. Perfect!

 

He took the hotel card before getting out off the room. He walked to the lift and pushed the button. While waiting for the lift to come up, he called his baby girl. But when he looked at his phone, it’s out of battery “Damn! I forget to recharge it last night!” He put back his phone to his jeans pocket.*ck>

 

The lift door was opened, and he got inside the lift. He pushed the Lobby button and resting his body to the corner of the lift. He is playing with his Cartier Love bracelet and the hot moments flashed back into his minds. He is smiling foolishly remembering his baby girl’s face when his finger touched her cleavage. Her face will forever be carved in his heart and his mind.

 

The sounds of the lift bring him back to the earth and he stepped out of the lift but suddenly his way is being blocked by a girl. He took of his shades and grunts “What do you want?” He can’t curse and he can’t yell at her because he is in a public place now.

 

“Ji, come to a party with me tonight… please… as our friendship token” Kiko linked her arm into his.

 

“Sorry, tonight I need to send my members and dongsaengs off to the airport.” He reasoned out and trying to release her arm.

 

“At last we can be together after she went back to Seoul.” She jumped happily while clapping her hands.

 

“We will never be together. Are you deaf?” He was tired clearing that nothing will happened between them but this girl keeps on pursuing him.

 

“We will Ji. You just don't know it what faith will brings us to. Now let’s have lunch together!”

 

“I’m trying to manage myself well in the public. Please let me go…” He started to walk away from her but she blocked him again.

 

“I’ve been waiting for you in front of this lift for 1 hours. At least please go out with me…”

 

“I’ve got myself an appointment with my noona.”

 

“Your noona? Ooh! You meant that wrinkled grandma? I saw her half hour ago walking out of the lift hurriedly”

 

“I’ve warned you Kiko… Don’t call her wrinkled grandma.” He was running out of patience with this girl. His voice is slowly rising up.

 

“I thought that grandma is going to have a lunch with you because she is running hurriedly to the lobby. But when I saw the man,I realized that wasn’t you. It’s The Super Junior. Is she playing on your back? I could smell something fishy with her…” She threw the gasoline into a flaming dragon.

 

Jiyong pushed Kiko away harshly and took big steps to the Lobby. He scanned the Lobby and found Dara was sitting in the couch, she is nodding her head while smiling to that ing bastard!! He clenched his jaws and strolled to Dara.

 

“Errr… Since I haven’t got my lunch, so… Do you mind to have a lunch with me now, Dara?” He heard this ing bastard was asking his girlfriend out for a lunch?!?!??!! In front of his damned eyes!!!! How dare this tard!!! Didn’t he know that Dara belongs to Kwon Jiyong?!??!?!?!

 

“She will have her lunch with me…” He answered while gritting his teeth! off fanboys!!! He REALLY needs to mark his territory NOW!

 

Dara snapped her head to Jiyong. Damn! The Hades is here… Just by looking at his furious face, she knows that he is soooo damn ready to take one life with him. And it’s Donghae’s life…

 

“Annyeong sunbaenim, this is Lee Don…”

 

Jiyong didn’t let her finish the introduction, he cut her off harshly “Stop. He will introduce himself to me if he is a gentleman…” His voice is so damn FAR from friendly. Dara couldn’t help but glared at Jiyong, hoping that he could controlled his anger and be polite to Donghae because this is their first formal meeting to each other. But too bad Jiyong's eyes were fixed hardly on Donghae, he doesn't even looked at Dara. One thing on his mind: OFF FANBOYS!

 

Donghae abruptly stood up from his seat and tidied up his coat. He smiled to Jiyong offered him a handshake while introducing himself “Ahh! You were right G-Dragon-ssi, where’s my manner… Annyeonghaseyo… I’m Lee Donghae from Super Junior. It’s really an honor for me to finally meet you G-Dragon-ssi.”

 

Jiyong just stared at Donghae’s hand which was hanging in front of him and looked into Donghae’s eyes. Dara looked at Jiyong and back to Donghae. Are they doing the staring battle? Yeah, it's positive that they're having a very intensed staring contest now!!! Oh Goddddd!!!! Girls, where are you now?!?!??!?! She stopped her panic and elbowed Jiyong’s arm “Sunbaenim, I think it’s rude not to accept Donghae’s handshake.”

 

When Jiyong is about to accept Donghae’s handshake suddenly Kiko showed up behind him and hugged him tightly from the back. Donghae was shocked and took a glance at Dara. She put her poker face on and nobody knows that her heart was consumed with jealousy. If nobody was here, she was soooo freaking ready to launch herself to this ! She swears that this won't forget her punches!

 

“Ji… we’ll be late for our private lunch. Let’s go and let this two lovely birds play on their nest.” Kiko used her seductive tone and hugged to him tighter while throwing Dara a -off- glare.

 

“Oh I’m sorry to bother your time. Please don’t be late for your lunch.” Donghae bowed himself to Jiyong and Kiko.

 

“Like I’ve said, she will have her lunch with me… And I’m not having my lunch with Mizuhara-ssi” Jiyong kept his stare fixed to Donghae. He needs to make sure this tard back off from Dara!!!

 

Kiko clapped her hands and the three of them were looking at her now. She suggested an idea “Why don’t we have a double date?! Me with Jiyong and Sandara-ssi with Lee Donghae-ssi? It will be great!”

 

Donghae was glancing at Dara, he knew that Dara isn’t comfortable with Kiko-ssi idea because she flinched when she listened to her suggestion. He also knew that G-Dragon is adoring and very fond of Dara. He is one of the men that caused Dara being single, aside from YG sajangnim. He has a big influence for 2NE1 because he is their sunbaenim, and as a good dongsaeng they have to listen on their sunbaenim. All Dara’s fanboys are smashed away by him. No need all BigBang members, just one G-Dragon is enough.

 

Once Donghae heard from one of Dara’s fanboys, famous swimmer Park Tae Hwan. He confessed his feeling to Dara at WinWin Variety Show and the next day Kwon Jiyong contact him to arrange a meeting. Kwon Jiyong personally came up to meet him and told him “Come to YG Building tomorrow and have a test."

 

Nobody spilled what was the test. Donghae only heard complains, protests and grumbled from those fanboys. One thing those fanboys spilled was an irritating comment and request from Kwon Jiyong "If you can’t pass the test, it means you aren’t good enough for her. And please, GET LOST from her”. Almost all Dara fanboys coming to YG Building and took the test but no one, I’ll make it clear once again, NO ONE has passed the test.

 

Dara’s voice broke the silence “I’m sorry Kiko-ssi, I can’t have the double date because I’m not taking any risk to have rumor or scandal with Donghae. Thank you for inviting me to your lunch. If you please, I’m going back to my room to pack all my stuffs. Have fun Kiko-ssi, sunbaenim. Annyeong” she bowed herself before leaving the lobby.

 

Jiyong was shutting his mouth. He knew once he opened his mouth, nobody will like it. Because he’ll keep on cursing and swearing! Damn it, he needs to swallow everything in front of him now. He kept on reminding himself that he is in the public area where people got eyes and mouth to spread gossips. He inhale and exhale a long breathe.

 

Donghae about to stand up from his seat then he saw at the roses Jjangmae left on the table. He took it and chased Dara. He tapped her shoulder lightly and when she turned her body to him, he gave her the roses “Dara, you’re forgetting something” he smile brightly to her. She took the roses and bowed “kamsahamnida Donghae ah… Annyeong."

 

Kiko took the chance to enrage the fuming man in front of her. She walked slowly beside him and spoke romantically "Aaahhhh... What a romantic couple we have here. He even came here from Seoul to Japan just to meet her and he doesn't even forget to give her red roses. Red roses are the most perfect one to say I LOVE YOU. Don't you think so Jiyong?"

 

"Shut up. And get lost, now..." Jiyong ranted without looking at Kiko.

 

Donghae bid his goodbye to Dara with frowning face “Okay since you don't want to have lunch with me, I’m going to have my lonely lunch now. Remember to take care of the roses and pack your stuff. See you later Dara. Annyeong…” They parted their ways. And now Dara is standing awkwardly while hugging the roses in front of the lift. She cursed in her mind, ‘Yah! What took the lift so long!?!??!?!?’

 

Jiyong is clenching his fist as Donghae bowed and passed him. Jiyong walked slowly to Dara. Kiko is following Jiyong from behind, not letting any scene off from her eyes. This is what she wants! When Jiyong was only couple inches from Dara, he whispered slowly enough for her to hear him and touching her Cartier Love bracelet softly “So now he knows your favorite flower huh?” With that he left her, walking away from Dara. He felt his eyes are moisten and he quickly put back his shades on. His heart was hurting so damn much. He is afraid that his eyes will drop a ing tear for her. He was in the situation that he couldn’t claim what belongs to him and her rules to act like sunbae-dongsaeng in front of the public was really torturing him.

 

Seeing Jiyong was walking away from Dara, Kiko came to Dara and remind her “You’re just a distraction for him! He can’t do anything well because of you! If you really think about his future and his career, you should know what the best for him!” after spitting her venom, Kiko ran away quickly to follow Jiyong.