3

It's All About You, My Butterfly

At the restaurant.

 

Dara bowed 90 degrees to the restaurant manager couple times and kept on apologizing “I apologize for my rudeness, I forget to cancel the reservation for the restaurant. I’m really really sorry…”

 

The manager just bowed back at her and answer “it’s okay Sandara-ssi. It’s just we have to follow the procedure that the bill will be charged in your tab because you reserved for this whole restaurant from 8PM until 11PM.”

 

Money isn’t a big problem for her but she is really ashamed for apologizing in the public place like this. If only that damn Kwon Jiyong didn’t cancel the date, she wouldn’t have to apologize here. And how could she forget to call the manager about the cancellation? Arghhhhhh!!!!

 

“Sandara-ssi?”

 

She blinked once and twice before she looked up searching for the man who mentioned her name. Who is calling her name? That wasn’t the restaurant manager’s voice. The man stood out from behind the manager restaurant, looking very fresh on his grey hoodie, dark blue jeans and a pair of sneakers. He pulled down his hoodie and his shades to make sure that he is seeing Sandara Park from 2NE1 in flesh!

 

“Sandara-ssi?” He really wanted to pinch his cheek to make sure that this isn’t a dream.

 

“A-aa… Aaaa… Annyeong Lee Donghae” Her voice was stammering! Could it be more worse than accidentally meet one of the most gorgeous man in Super Junior, and not to mention that this man is one of her fanboys TT TT. One word to describe this situation: UNBELIEVEABLE.

 

“Just call me Donghae, please drop the formalities. Anyway what’s wrong here?”

 

“No-nothing is wrong. I just forget to cancel my reservation hehehe clumsy me.” Dara knocked her head softly with her knuckle. She is gulping real hard now, she should cover this situation as soon as possible. Nobody knows about her in relationship with Jiyong, only YG Family knows about this and they zipped their lips. If this news leaked out, she is so damn sure that Papa YG will fry her !

 

“You reserved this restaurant? As in the whole restaurant?” Donghae dumbfounded by her answer.

 

“Ne-neh… I-I’m planning to have a private dinner with my fa-family… But suddenly something came up and I had to cancel the reservation but I forgot to call the restaurant manager. Oh God, this is so embarrassing…” She awkwardly dried her sweat on her forehead and thanking God that she could came out with a good lie. She felt her age was reducing 10 years! 10 freaking years yeorobunnnn!!!

 

“Sandara-ssi…”

 

“I thought that you’re asking me to drop the formalities kekeke, please just call me Dara.”

 

“Errr… So… Dara…” Donghae shyly bend down his head and scratching his back neck, “Do you mind to have the dinner with me now, Dara?”

 

She was astonished by his action. Who knows that Donghae could be this bold on asking a girl for a dinner?!  Lee Donghae from Super Junior was asking her for a dinner now! She knew from the girls and some news that Donghae really like her and would like to take her out some day. Ottoke~ Ottoke~ She needs to get out from this place as soon as possible before the media caught them and starts on gossiping them!

 

“Are you sure? As in now Donghae?”

 

“Yes. Now. In this restaurant.” He shyly smiled and the smile broke into a small giggle, “I know we haven’t introduced to each other formally, but I would love to have this chance to know you better if you don’t mind?”

 

“I… Uuhhh… How to say this… I would love to have the dinner with you but now… nghhh… I have to fetch Bommie” She cursed herself for not finding a better lies! Damn it! Her voice even trembling and her hands are shaking for God sake! Now Donghae will thought that she was just looking for an excuse to run away. A great job for downgrading the image! Arghhhh!

 

“It’s okay Dara, maybe next time. Do you want me to take you back to your dorm?“ He couldn’t feel more disappointed than now.

 

“It’s fine, I drive my car here. Anyway what are you doing around here?”

 

“I’m just having a cup coffee at the front cafe and need to have fresh air to clear my stress. You should go now Dara, Bom-ssi might be waiting for you.”

 

“Ah! Thank you for reminding me!” She bowed to Donghae and turned her body to the other person, the restaurant manager “Sir, do you mind to give me the bill?”

 

“In a sec miss…” the manager spun his heels to the cashier.

 

But suddenly Donghae stopped him “I’ll pay it for her.”

 

“No, please don’t… It’s my bill!” Dara shrieked as she claimed the manager’s arm trying to persuade the manager.

 

“Dara, please let me take the bill. I insist.” Donghae kept on convincing the manager.

 

“I won’t let you pay for it. It’s my name on the bill! Sir, please give me the bill!”

 

Donghae chuckled and grabbed Dara’s arms. He pushed her aside and took out his wallet. He gave the manager his credit card and shooing the manager far far away. Dara looked at the manager going farther, farther and farther from her. Her face looked horror! Nooooooo!!!

 

“Close your mouth Dara. I’m sure you don’t want your unique face printed on the first page tomorrow morning.”Donghae chuckled at her amusing face and childish expression.

 

She widened her eyes and started to running around with both of her hands up “Omoo… Ottoke… What if someone in this restaurant told the media about us?! Then all we know tomorrow morning our faces are on the media with stupid gossips and twisted truth! Dear God, I pray this zone is free from paparazzi. Please listen to my pray just once!”

 

He never laughed this way before, it’s all about work, career and Super Junior’s image but Dara seems know how to push his laugh button on.  When he saw the manager is approaching them with the bill, he composed himself well. He still has an image to maintain from the public. He quickly caught her arm and pushed her slowly behind him “Dara, please stay behind me. I think there’s a paparazzi out there!” He whispered and scared her. As stupid and panic as Dara, she quickly ran to his back and shut both of her eyes tightly.

 

Donghae put a finger on his mouth as a signal to the manager to shut up and asked the manager to silently go after he gave him his sign on the bill. After the manager go, he pulled her out from his back “It’s safe now. You have to go now… Bom-ssi is waiting for you.”

 

“Thank you Donghae ah… Take care” Dara waved him before she went out of the restaurant.

 

He smiled watching her going out from the door and he called his friend “Siwon! I bet on my you won’t believe what just happened to me!”

 

“What the hell?! I’m sleeping!” the other line yelled irritated.

 

“I just met Sandara Park from 2NE1!!!!!”

 

“@#%*(%_@(*)(*$%@#$!!”

 

“Siwon? Hello…” Donghae listened carefully to the other line. What just happened to Siwon?

 

“I just fell down from my bed, but I’m fine. How do you meet her?!! I want details!!! Is she with Park Bom?!”

 

Donghae slowly told him the story while walking back to his car. He couldn’t help but chat animatedly about a girl name Sandara Park. He is sooo going to bug his bed-mate about his dream girl!

 

 

~~~

 

 

Dara just arrived at her dorm. CL and Minzy can’t be seen, maybe they’ve asleep already. But where’s Bommie? She needs to tell Bommie about the situation she had just now. She tried to call Bommie but her phone was switched off… ‘Aishhh… Maybe she’s till with Top Oppa, since it’s just 11PM.’ She thought. So she called Jiyong instead.

 

“Babyyyyy… What took you so long to call me?” Jiyong whined like a 5 years as he answered her call.

 

“Sorry, I’ve just got home Ji…” and she just giggled listening to his voice.

 

“WHAT?! You just got home?! From where?! With whom?!”

 

Okay, here goes the panic Jiyong and his criminal interview. She caressed her forehead “I’ve just got back from the restaurant I’ve reserved for our dinner tonight and I went there alone.” She is telling the truth right? Well… She went to the restaurant alone… But she’s zipping on the details, such as: she accidentally meet Lee Donghae.

 

“Uhmmm… Sorry baby. I’m sorry for cancelling our dinner anniversary and I’m sorry for shouting at you just now… I promised I’ll make it up to you.”

 

“It’s cool Ji. I’m…”

 

“No it’s not cool! I’ll make it up to you!” He cut her off.

 

“Okay, let’s find other time to have tteokbokki together in your place. I’ve been craving for that spicy rice for this couple days… Sigh.”

 

“I’ll cook it for you! And poured the tteokbokki on the top of the ramyun  as your topping.”

 

“I’ll be looking forward for that dish. Aigooo~ I’m drooling now! I’m going to bed! Please don’t exhaust yourself. Eat a lot, drink your vitamins and sleep earlier.”

 

“Neh halmeoni! Selca juseyoooo~ I’ll go to sleep after I saw your face.”

 

“Aishhhh… I think I spoiled you too much! Fine! I’ll send you a selca.” She hung up the phone and tapped the camera on. She stucked out her tongue and scrunched her nose, her well-known pose kekkeke! She edited the photo, put a rabbit emoticon blowing a kiss and a word ‘Go to sleep now!’ Satisfied with the photo, she chose the send button.

 

Just in seconds she got herself a reply. It’s Jiyong’s selca, He is puckering his lips to the camera. She broke into a huge smile and kissed the photo. She went off to the dream land.