58

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Yeorobunnnn!!!!!!! Its TOP DAY!!!!!!! Aigooo I updated the story faster just because of TOP BIRTHDAY ^^!!!

 

CHOI SEUNGHYUN, Our handsome, perfect, adorable, bingu, alien, cute and 8D rapper Happy 27th birthday to you!!! We wish that you will be happy, stay healthy, success all the way, grow up into a very fine man, a son that your parents could be proud of you and we will support you FOREVER!

 

 

 

When the girls were done with the makeup, Jjangmae quickly leaded them to get down to the lobby and wait for the car to come. If Jjangmae didn’t accompany them straightly to the lobby, the girls might stopped on the boys place and it will PERFECTLY delay their schedule for God knows what the girls will do with their boyfriends. What irritated Jjangmae the most was keeping 2NE1 in time for their schedule!! Especially Bommie and Top, since the proposing issue appeared among YG Family the alien couple can’t be separated!

 

While waiting in the lobby area, CL, Minzy and Bommie were busy talking about their excitement for KBEE Ceremony but Dara was left alone on the couch staring deeply onto her screen phone. Using all her psychic power inside her to make the phone ringing or blinking a light. But too bad seems that her power was gone and nothing happened to the phone. Jiyong still hasn’t contact her yet…

 

Even when the lift door opened revealing Youngbae, Top, Seungri and Daesung coming down from exercising and taking a break didn’t broke her focused eyes on the silent phone.

 

Spotted his alien mate, Top broke into a run to Boomie and Bommie hasten her pace to give her fiancé a quick peck. As she was about the pulled herself out from the hug, Top held her on her place and brushing her hair smoothly. She knew he was missing her badly and about to start whining in the matter of seconds, that made her giggle.

 

“How’s the song recording and your upcoming new movie, Fiancé? Is everything gone well?”

 

“Yes, everything is fine. I’m a little bit tired, wait… I’m not just a little bit tired but I’m all dead beat because I have to shoot the film until morning and my spare time is used to record the new songs. I’m sorry for not sparing much time for my fiancé and we haven’t talk about our wedding plan yet. That Cat and Rat couple are chasing us TT TT! They already made an appointment to buy ring and we are leaving behind. I feel bad… Really bad, Bommie.” Top sadly pouted his lips to Bommie and hoping her not to get angry with his frantic schedule.

 

“Aishhh… Pabo! Don’t feel that way! I don’t care who get married first and even though that you are the oldest it doesn't mean that you should be the first. I’m fine and cool with us now, at least we are going forward and not backwards. My fiancé is working hard and I love you for that. When the movie will be release on the cinema?” Bommie gave him another peck to boost up his stamina and energy.

 

“Thank you. I love you too, Bommie. 1 more week then I will done filming. The movie will be officially released on November. We could watch it together in my room because the director will be giving me the original copy. And of course we will watch my movie with a big corn ice cream…” Top offered her the most irresistible invitation ever!

 

Bommie jogged on her spot with giddiness and drooling over the imaginary ice cream in her mind. “Fiancé, I want chocolate bar, fruit pie, vanilla cake, sweet buns, pudding, strawberry milkshake… and… oh! oh! Let’s bring along the others and watch the movie together! It will be exciting!!”

 

Top just chuckled on his girlfriend antics. When it comes to food, nothing could defeat his Bommie but Friendship was the top on her list. Friendship always comes first in their group. She never left her friends behind and she will never forget to spend some quality time with them. How could you not love this girl???

 

Seungri was busy showing CL some photos of new rings on his phone. Both of them have decided to take everything slowly and let their eonni/noona and oppa/hyung get married first then they will plan for their wedding. He was going to buy a nice ring to officially propose CL but too bad the girl was giving him a hard time for the ring.

 

“ChaeCat! Are you purposely robbing me?! The ring that you choose is way too expensive!!! For god sake it costs $68.000 for a ring! Just change it to the other ring which is not expensive! I want to propose you with a simple ring and a diamond on it, that’s all… Not a ring that is fully covered with diamonds…”

 

Seungri was ranting on CL to choose other ring because the 1 she chose was unbelievably pricey! It’s not that he couldn’t afford it but it’s such a waste for spending too much money on a ring. Not to mention it was just an engagement ring! Which means he should buy another ring, ehemm… a pair of ring to be exact for their wedding ring!!!?? He prefers to spend all his money on the grand wedding! Like a nice grand ball room hotel, delicious food, wedding decoration, perfect suit or tuxedo and a very beautiful wedding gown for his ChaeCat. Not for an engagement ring!

 

“YAH! Don’t be so stingy, Rat! I know how much money you have in your bank! The ring will be perfect on my finger and when I wore it yesterday, I can feel that this is the right ring for me! Only girl could feel it because you are a heartless Rat! Should I buy it by myself??!!!! And stop calling yourself a gentleman if you are letting me to buy the ring with my own money!!”

 

CL retorted back angrily and rolled her eyes to the opposite way from Seungri. She wasn’t a demanding girl but when the sales lady showed her the ring, she instantly falls in love with the ring. She has worn lot of rings but this 1 is very special. She knew that ring is the perfect 1! And she won’t stop until Seungri buy it for their engagement ring.

 

“HELL NO! I’m the 1 who will buy the god damn ring! Letting you buy the ring will just bruising my freaking man ego! What will people say about me if they knew that you are the 1 who buy the ring??!!!” He took out his phone and dialed the jewelry’s number to do some payment for the ring.

 

“Oh may ghadddd… Lee Seungri is buying me the ing perfect ring!!!! I REALLY LOVE YOU!!!!” His action on buying the ring made CL squeal in happiness. She kept on giving him butterfly kisses onto his face that earns her a shy smile from the poorly robbed man. Well… Maybe spending some money to that ring wasn’t a bad idea either…

 

Daesung and Minzy was a different case from Alien couple and Cat-Rat couple. They never bickered over a thing. No words needed to be said, they just drowned into a silent of comfort. Daesung just holding Minzy’s hand gently and beaming his smile after Minzy greeted him.

 

Both of them were seated on the couch and Minzy was leaning her head to Daesung’s shoulder. He lightly her back and humming his I Love You song. The girl was all smiling in giddiness as she rested their entwined hand onto his knee. Nothing changed between them and it could be seen that the couple was helplessly in love to each other.

 

Looking at Dara was all alone by herself and her face was terribly gloomy but her eyes were fixed to her phone, Youngbae strolled down onto her side with his naughty grin and nudged her shoulder with his shoulder playfully.

 

“Noona, are you staring into my photo? I didn’t know that you have a crush on me that bad.” He greeted her and leisurely seated himself on the couch.

 

“Yeah… Get real, Bae. Your photo will never be in my cool phone and I prefer to save Homie’s cute photo. My phone will get burnt into ashes if I save your photo in it because you are too hot for my phone.” Dara sighed before snapping her head to face him and let out a small smile to answer his joke.

 

“I know I’m not called Taeyang for nothing. I’m extremely too hot to handle but if you want to see my face just call me and I will come to let you feast on my handsome face, noona.” His eyes were long gone because of his mischievous smirk. His chuckle was slipping off from his lips as he can’t hide his laugh anymore because Dara’s annoyed face was really daebak!

 

“Okay Mr.Dong YoungBae, you are officially a conceited man. I never knew this side of yours even though we have been working as a family for years ckckck! Such a shocking truth…” She put a sarcasm tone on her voice. Somehow she found herself relaxing when she was talking with Youngbae. This guy has a different personality with Seungri. Seungri is always be the serious one when it comes to a problem but Youngbae takes everything easy and always radiates positive aura on all problems.

 

“Thank you Miss Sandara Park. I will take that as a compliment from the prettiest lady in YG Family. Anyway what are you doing staring on your phone like that?”

 

“Jiyong hasn’t contacting me for weeks. I’m all stress and frustrate about him… Do you know what’s wrong with him?” Finally she told him the real problem that she has been covering from the girls with a low whispered.

 

“I don’t know noona, we only met in the recording room with Teddy hyung and more than that we are busy preparing our own album. Starting from shooting my own MV, I haven’t back to the dorm for 3 days. Our schedule is really hectic like a hell. But don’t worry… I’m sure that he will be fine.” Youngbae assured her while patting her head like a little girl.

 

“I know that he is fine but I’m not fine with his act lately. It has been weeks, Bae… almost 2 weeks I got nothing about him and he is not sending me a single message or calling me. There must be something wrong with him. He never acts like this before.”

 

Dara almost lost her patience and coolness when she talked about her situation and Jiyong. Her boyfriend was definitely ignoring and avoiding her. She knew it… But what’s wrong?? What did she do that make him drift apart from her? What is happening between them? Why is he doing this? Her mind never stops thinking about any possibility but no answer flashed onto her brain. Not even one…

 

“Give him some time noona, I’m sure that he will come to you after he is done with his only-god-knows-what-is-his-doing. Maybe something stuck in his brain and with BigBang comeback he is getting more busy now.”

 

Dara just chewed her lips and scrunched her eyebrows deeply in thought and worried. She chanted a mantra into her head and her heart. ‘It’s okay and everything will be just fine just like what Youngbae said, he was busy. He always comes with perfection in work. He needs his time… Everything will be okay. Jiyong loves Dara and Dara loves Jiyong. Let’s stop thinking about bad stuffs…’

 

Not letting her to lost longer in her thought, Youngbae gathered Dara’s fragile body to him and whispered some comfort words to make her feel more relax. “Noona… If you need help please call me, I will come to you in just minutes. You always have me on your front as a strong shield, your back as your guardian and your side as your friend or brother. We are family and you know it that I love you the most.”

 

“On the second thought I think you aren’t my shield, guardian, friend or brother but you are my soulmate… You are my best buddy! Youngbae ah, thank you very much for always be here with me no matter what happens. I love you too…” She snuggled closer to Youngbae’s warm body.

 

“Yes we are indeed a soulmate but don’t love me more than that because I know that I’m irresistible and you already have Jiyong. Please don’t be greedy and taking all the hot guys in Seoul onto your side. Spare some for the other girls… I hate to disappoint Seoul girls.” He tried to light up the dark atmosphere around her.

 

He was success. Dara was all laughing and tapping on his knee while her laugh was getting noisier. “Oh my god, you are so full of yourself! Just go out there and find a fine lady to be your girlfriend! Yah, your girl must know how to defend herself! Remember when your song I Need A girl was released? I almost got killed by your fans because of their jealousy and scared that I’m going to steal their Taeyang away! You are truly a heartbreaker…”

 

“Aishhh… You can’t blame me for being such a mouth-watering man. VIPs loves me for who I am and I’m hot! That’s why my name is Taeyang ^^! Anyway, I’m not going to look out for a girlfriend. I had my first love years ago and it hurts, so I chose to wait patiently. I know God has planned someone out there for me…”

 

“YAH! Who dares to hurt our Youngbae?! Tell me now! If there’s a girl that dares to break your heart I will break her face! She needs to face my wrath and I will make sure to kill her!” Dara barked out and was clenching both of her fists but Youngbae just laughing and holding his tummy. He didn’t know that Dara could kill someone for him! And she just called him Our Youngbae’!

 

“Noona, you are too innocent to kill someone and I believe you can’t even kill a mosquito. Please don’t tell me that you are planning to kill people with your cuteness?! Aigooo… What are we talking about! Stop talking about my past, I already forget it. I want you to stop thinking about stupid things, Jiyong will come around in just matter of time. I promise you… Now off you go, the car has arrived and the girls are getting into the car. Remember to give me that famous bright smile of Sandara Park on the KBEE Ceremony. We will be checking you up from the internet. You better blind those people with your glow and sparks.”

 

Youngbae dropped a light peck onto her head and guided her out from the lobby into the car. She waved her hand to bid her goodbye to him and shouted after the car slowly drove away from the place Youngbae stood. “I WILL SHOW YOU HOW I KILL PEOPLE WITH MY SMILE! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, YOUNGBAE AH!!!! RINGA LINGAAA!!! YOUR COMEBACK GOING TO BE SO AWESOMEEEEE!!!!”

 

Youngbae just showed her both of his thumbs up and yelled back anxiously. “YAAHHHH!!! NOONAAA!!!! PUT YOUR HEAD INSIDE THE CAR!!! IT’S DANGEROUS!!”

 

The car drove off farther and out of his sight. He was alone standing in front of the lobby entrance, not moving a bit. He could hear that the boys were busy chatting on the couch. He sighed deeply and pities himself for being lonely…

 

‘Ji… Why do you have to make everything hard and complicated for us?’ Youngbae mumbled silently to his heart.

 

Nobody knows about his story in the past. Nobody knows about his first love. Nobody knows what happened to him years ago. Nobody knows his feeling when he loved her secretly. And nobody knows who she is… The girl that he called as his first love. The girl that he loved the most and also hurts him. He waited too long in patient for the right moment to confess his feelings but too bad, the right moment never comes to him. The right moment never say hello to him. His lips tugged a sweet but bitter smile as he reminisced his past.

 

“Noona… My Dara noona…” Unconsciously his faint voice was calling her name.

 

He stopped his mind from collecting back all the sweet memories of them together in the past. He spun his body and walked back inside the lobby to join his idiot members who were laughing like a crazy hyena.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Four days has passed. Dara was stress and under pressure about Jiyong acting so damn cold to her. But she kept on smiling and laughing in front of the girls, because she didn’t want the girls to be concerned by her problem. She tried to put on a fake mask in front of people… But when she reached her bedroom, she cried silently and kept on wondering what she did wrong to him. What’s happening to her and Jiyong? Why is he avoiding her? Is he really that busy? Are they drifting apart?

 

Seems that God has arranged everything well for her because every time she was feeling lonely and crying in her bedroom, Youngbae’s name always flashing on her screen phone. He managed his time to call her daily and checked upon her situation and condition. He was worried with her… He has heard from Seungri couple days ago that Dara wasn’t being healthy and not taking care of herself properly.

 

When the sun goes down and the sky is getting dark, he called her to remind her about the dinner. Sometimes he visited the girls dorm with the boys to keep her occupied and not alone. There’s couple nights that he companied her to talk on the phone until she fell asleep then he would hung up the phone. On the morning he will call back to wake her up and forced her to eat breakfast.

 

Days went by just like that and nothing’s changed between Dara and Jiyong.

 

 

~~~

 

 

One night.

 

Dara wore her Daragon’s shirt which is given by the Daragon’s fans and matched it with jeans. Because the weather was getting cold, she took a trench coat to cover her petite body, a yellow scarf and boots. Checking that everything was perfect on the mirror, she took her bag and car keys. She has decided to drive to the boys dorm and settled down her problem face to face with Jiyong. She has to confront her boyfriend tonight! She cant let him went away all the time and it has been more than 2 weeks!

 

She parked her car on her special spot that was secluded from public. She got down from the car and cold wind was hitting her bare face as snow was falling. Her nose was getting red because of the low temperature. She rubbed both of her hands to make it warmer and put them on her cheeks. She gently patted her cheeks and yelled “Fighting Sandara Park! Let’s move your feet to the boys dorm!” She carefully walked and tried not to hurt herself because of the icy and slippery ground.

 

The lift was opened and she took slow steps reaching onto the boys dorm. Her heart suddenly was beating twice faster than her normal pace as she was standing and trembling in front of the boys front door. She’s afraid that he will ignore her again. She checked her watch… It’s 11PM. Maybe he has already home. She took couple long and deep breaths before knocking the door. Finally She braved herself to bring her knuckle on the door.

 

Inches before her knuckle hitting the door, the door was surprisingly opened and she met with Jiyong’s eyes. He was on the phone and about to go out from his dorm. He just waved his left hand to greet her while his right hand was still holding up the phone to his ear. “Neh. Arasso… I’m on my way now. See you later, Hyunnie~”

 

Jiyong left his dorm quickly as he broke into a run and a giddy smile was plastered on his face. She saw that smile clearly like crystal by her very own eyes and her heart was breaking into little pieces… She highly doubted herself, could that little pieces be gathered again or not. Could she collected them all and make her heart whole again? No. She definitely doubts that. She remembered that smile was only formed on his face if he was cuddling into her, blushing as she kissed him, when they were having small sweet romantic talking of nothing, and after their love making.

 

Dara was left frozen and standing in front of the boys dorm just like that. She saw his back getting farther from her and his shadows was vanished the same as the lift was closing. He didn’t even spare his eyes to check on her cold body, his eyes were all onto his phone. Feels like all of her blood was drained from her body… She lost her strength to stand up. She needs something to lean on before her body was collapsing onto the ground.

 

Unconsciously she stumble her body backwards and she was hitting the hard wall. ‘Why are you avoiding me, Jiyong? What the hell is happening? And whats with the ing ignorance attitude?!’ She hugged herself tightly to make her cold body become warmer but she can’t felt any warmer without him embracing her body. And maybe it’s her heart who felt the cold, not her body…

 

‘! Where is he going? Who is Hyunnie? Why is he smiling happily like that? Didn’t he see me here standing in front of his dorm and almost got myself frozen because of the weather? I need to follow him! I need to confront him about everything! But her feet were nailed on the ground. She can’t moved them to chase on Jiyong. She can’t even called him out. She was so lost...

 

Surprising to her, a pair of gentle and warm arms were locking her body. Dara was stunned and petrified. she tilted up her face to see the owner of the arms… His face was indeed in fear and panic after he saw her condition was not good.

 

Her once stiff face was changed into a full emotion one when his eyes were peering into hers. The tears were bursting out from her eyes and he hugged her tightly as she cried out herself into his chest louder and hysterically “Whyyyy???!!!!!!! Whyyyy?!!?!?!!!? Please tell me why!!!!”

 

He rested his chin onto her head firmly, caressing her back softly to comfort her and waited for her sobs to be aside. “Sshhh… Don’t cry… I’m here… … I’m here… Please don’t cry

 

“What did I do wrong? … … … Please tell me… I can’t take this anymore… What is wrong? … … What is happening now?” Dara clutched into his body closely and her tears kept on flowing endlessly.

 

He pulled her out from the embrace and lowered his body into her level. He dried up her tears with his thumbs then tucked her messed hair behind her ears. He gave her his best smile with a hope will lessen her pain she is having right now.

 

“Noona, can this sun make you smile? Tell me what should I do to make you smile? Or at least please spare me some of your pain It hurts me to see you crying.”

 

“Bae, please… Just tell me why is he doing this to me? … … What is wrong with him? Or maybe… I did something that makes him angry? I’m this thin to go insane.” Dara pleaded to Youngbae and wishing he could gave her one or two words to clear her blurry mind. She kept on thinking the answer but still nothing came up into her mind. She was so lost with his sudden change.

 

“Noona, I’m sorry but he has been busy with himself lately and I also busy with myown album promotion. We haven’t communicate that much these days… But don’t worry, I believed he would find his way back to you. Just hang on a little longer noona, be strong… You two has been dating for years and those times have brought both of you into this relationship. Do you mind to give him a little time? Maybe something hit his head and he doesn’t think clearly.” Youngbae was still giving her a smile that she called as an addicting smile or a smile that could brighten up the mood.
 

“Yes, I will try. Thank you, Bae… I think you need to stop spoiling me with your warmth or I will always coming to whine on you hehehe… I swear I will bother you.” Dara bowed her head and dried her tears with her sleeves trench coat.

 

“What are you talking about, nonna? It feels really weird to see you bowing to me. Let’s warm you up with my famous hot chocolate drinks and some cookies. Come on, get inside our dorm…” He invited her into the dorm but much forcing for Dara because he was dragging her arm to the dorm with his sunny face.

 

Seems that Youngbae won’t take a ‘No’ as her answer, she just sighed and let him dragged her into the living room. He knew Dara will refuse his invitation but when he hugged her body just now, she was freaking cold! Almost frozen because of the cold temperature! He pushed Dara to sit on the couch and gave her piles of his DVDs collection.

 

“Tonight we are going to watch, so you better choose the movie. If by any chance you see some is mixed in the piles, that is Seungri’s and not mine. Please bear that in your mind, I don’t want my reputation is ruined by him. I will prepare your hot chocolate and the cookies are in my room. You may come inside and take it…”

 

After giving her the DVDs, he walked to the refrigerator to take a carton for plain milk. He heated the milk until it was boiled then he poured it into the mug carefully. He took out a bar of chocolate and dipped it fully in the mug, letting it melted by the hot milk. He added up a scoop of dark chocolate ice cream and sprinkled chocolate powder on top of it.

 

“Ta daaaa~ Here comes the famous drink of Youngbae…” He offered her the mug and smirked proudly to her face. “Taste it noona… The boys always went nuts after drinking this. Maybe sugar rush?”

 

Dara held the mug with both of her hands while enjoying the smell of the sweet and hot chocolate invading into her nostrils. “Hmmmm… Smells so damn good, Bae! You need to do this more often for me kekekeke~”

 

“To be honest, you are the first girl I have ever made this drink for. You know, no girls allowed to get inside our dorm. Except 2NE1.” Youngbae shyly admitted and his face was blushing cutely.

 

“Aigooo~ Our sun is over heated and his face is turning into red ^^! Maybe you need some ice to cool off your heat fufufufu~” She more and took a sipped of the drinks.

 

“Aishhh… You should be proud rather than making fun of me. Lots of girls are dying to have me making this drink for them. Huh…” He pretended to be insulted by her joke and looking away from her.

 

“I’m not proud, but I’m honored. This is the best drinks I’ve ever drink. It is warm, sweet and addicting, like Youngbae. Our Taeyang!” She praised him by giving him a thumb up and winked happily then took couple sip of the drinks.

 

“I’m just trying to make you happy, noona. You know how precious you are for me. We grew up together since we are in trainee… I see you debuted, having your first concert and recording the songs… everything… until this very moment. Surely time flew so fast… But I don’t regret it, not a single second because Bigbang and 2NE1 are always around me. All these times, we have tons of fun… Aren’t we?” He was reminiscing the past and let his feelings flowed out. His eyes were looking far away as his memories were flashing back into his mind one by one. He remembered everything perfectly…

 

Dara put down her mug and her eyes were fixed into the young man beside her. Youngbae has grown up well… He was the most mature and wise in the group. He handles all the problem or trouble among his brothers very fine. He is the best spokesperson in BigBang. It’s really good to have someone like him in the group.

 

Dara reached for his hands and his eyes were twinkling in joy when her hands held him tight. “Youngbae ah, I’m really thankful to you… When I’m breaking down at Han River, nobody dare to come and save me. But you, you are the first person who bravely come and ran to me. You give me the warmth when I feel cold. You support me every day and make me stronger on that miserable situation. I owe you so much, Bae…”

 

Youngbae chuckled and his eyes were turning into a thin line as he moved his fingers from her hand up to her arm. “Noona, do you remember our dance in my song I Need A Girl?”

 

The girl was nodding happily and her eyes were cheered up.

 

“Do you care to do it with me again for old times?” He stood up and gave her a request for a dance.

 

“Sure, why not? Let’s groove on!! You better show me the best move Bae because I’m sooo going to beat your swaggg~ check on that! Come on, bring it on Taeyangggg!!!” Dara stood up to take off her trench coat and get herself ready to dance with her partner.

 

Youngbae slapped his forehead and shook his head in despair. “Oh my Goddd… tt!!! I think the sugar is starting to work on your body or do some damage effect into your brain. This means, no more hot chocolate drinks for you little missy!!”

 

“YAAHHH!!! You better make me those delicious hot chocolate drinks every winter!! Or I will barge into this dorm and flip everything in your room into a mess!!! And I’m not kidding Dong Youngbae!! You will see me making chaos in your room!!” Dara slapped his upper arm playfully and scrunched her nose. She tried to threaten him like what Mafia does…

 

“Whatttt???!!!!!!! Noonaaaaa… I’m an idol, a professional singer, not a waiter or your personal barista. As far as I remember, I only put milk, chocolate and ice cream into that drinks and not alcohol. But why are you scolding me like a drunk girl? Hello… Are you really my noona? Miss Sandara Park?” Youngbae widened his eyes in shock with his new duty for making hot chocolate. Maybe giving her the hot chocolate drink wasn’t a good idea after all!

 

“Omooo~ Do you have alcohol drink or Soju in this dorm??? Let’s drink together!!! Bring out all of the alcohol~” Dara was scanning around the dorm and reaching for the drinks cabinet.

 

“Nooooo!!!! We don’t have those kind of drinks in the dorm!! Only milk and juice! Get back here noona!” Youngbae sprinted to catch Dara and threw her body onto his shoulder. He won’t let her checked on the boys Soju!!!

 

Only God knows what will she do when she gets drunk?! And he could feel his body was shuddering as he remembered Dara was running here and there non stop with a bottle of Soju in her hand on new year’s eve party with YG Family!! He was dying on carrying her on his back because she kept on squirming, yelling and pulling his hair while Jiyong was also wasted and drunk. Top hyung was cursing so bad because he was the one who carried and drove Jiyong back to the dorm, not to mention Jiyong threw up in his car!

 

Aishhhh, since when did you become so mean to me??? Only couple of Sojus won’t kill us! And I’m missing our time as drinking buddies! Don’t tell me that you aren’t having fun drinking with me on last new year’s eve party! Come on Youngbaeeee!” Dara complained while hitting his back with her small fists, struggling to break free from Youngbae.

 

“I swear to God I hate new year's eve party noona, I’m not enjoying it at all because I have to take care of you. You know that your punches means nothing to me, noona. Stop trying to hit me because you might end up hurting your wrist hehehehe! Starts from now on, I forbid you to drink my special drinks. You only allowed to drink juice or milk!” Youngbae dropped her onto the couch slowly trying not to hurt her back.

 

Dara jerked up from the couch and screamed. “You talk too much! Shut up, now let’s dance our soul out!! Woohooo!!! Yeorobunnn~ This is Dara as your MC from Double Park TV tonight. I’m here in Bigbang’s dorm. As you can see, beside me there’s the hottest single man in Seoul! Tonight our Taeyang will be specially performing I Need A Girl and starring me, Sandara Park as his dance partner! Please look forward for our dance! It’s been years though…” Dara started to act like she was holding a hallucination mic and talked to herself as she was shooting Double Park TV.

 

Minutes have passed and she was getting higher and screaming her voice out into her fullest power. This is the only way to leash her sadness and despair.

 

The man in front of her was laughing out loud like a hyena seeing her antics and getting crazier just by drinking a hot chocolate drinks. He fished out his phone and put it on the table so he could dance freely. He reached a remote and selected the official instrumental I Need A Girl song. Youngbae opened up his palm to Dara.

 

“Are you ready, noona?”

 

Dara placed her hand onto his opened palm. “Hell yeah… Show me how hot is our Taeyang!”

 

Youngbae played the music and they started to dance into the rhythm. He sang perfectly while swaying their body together. They didn’t miss any movement, not a single one… It seems like they were enjoying the moment, having their fun and the dance was even much more perfect than shooting the MV. Smile, chuckle, giggle and laugh never left their faces. They ended their dance with her leaning her face onto Youngbae’s shoulder comfortly.

 

After the song ended Youngbae shouted out. “Now show me how crazy is our Dara Park! Let’s get crazy, Little Park! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1!” He played another song which was more upbeat to provoke her dance, Moves Like Jagger.

 

Once she heard the song, she started to dance insanely, loosing herself into the dorky style without shame and did stupid moves. Youngbae was rolling on the floor laughing and hugging his tummy… his eyes were long gone. This crazy girl was really out of her mind tonight.

 

Tired from dancing, she dropped herself lazily to the couch and looked at the time. 1AM. “Oh no! It’s 1AM. I need to be back! Bommie will spank me!”

 

“Noona, it’s late. You better sleep over here… Nobody is here… Top hyung is in Busan for 2 days to attend his new movie interview. Daesung is companying Minzy to visit her grandma’s tomb. Seungri… Well I don’t exactly where his is but I’m absolutely sure he is with Chaerin, his cat.” Youngbae stopped there and didn’t dare to mention Jiyong’s name in front of her. But he knew Dara was thinking about him and why he hasn’t back yet…

 

“I need to go back. I want to sleep…” Dara weakly answered him.

 

“Seems that my secret potion has lost its effect on you, because you are back into frowning again. Are you okay? Or maybe do you want me to company you until morning come, noona?” Youngbae was offering himself as her companion through the night.

 

“No it’s okay Bae, I need to be alone. Anyway, thank you… Your drinks really freshen me up and that smoking hot dance, I really miss our crazy times. It’s good to have a really good friend like you. Thank you.”

 

He can saw her eyes were moistened, he knew she was about to cry again. “Noona, promise me that you will be okay and smile when the sun rises tomorrow morning. Remember that it’s me who will always shining upon your frown. And your happiness is my first priority because I love you, noona. My precious Dara noona.” He can’t do anything but be there for her to cheer her up as always.

 

“I promise, Bae. I will be okay and I will be smiling every time I see the sun… I will. And I love you too, you are the best.” Dara nodded and gave him her dazzling happy smile. A genuine one.

 

Youngbae escorted her out from the dorm to her car. He needs to make sure that she was okay and safe… He gave her a last goodnight hug before letting her to get inside the car. Then she waved her hand to bid her goodbye to him.

 

“Drive safely noona. Remember you are not a racer. You are a lousy driver. Okay?” He pushed his luck to make her laugh. And yes, he was success… Again She laughed on his lame jokes. Maybe he needs to change his job into a joker?

 

Dara started her car engine and speed out from the parking area, back to her dorm.