21

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Inside 2NE1 Room.

 

 

“Eonni! I’m so happy for you!” Minzy jumped onto Dara and hugged her tightly.

 

“I knew it Darong, it’s only about a Dragon and a Rabbit… There will be no nobody else...” Bommie cried her eyes out.

 

“I was so scared that you will be end up being Donghae’s oppa girlfriend! Luckily Donghae oppa clarified everything smoothly!” CL smiled up and feeling contented.

 

“YAH! ChaeCat! Stop calling him oppa! Just call him Donghae-ssi!” Seungri ranted out and rushed over to CL.

 

“He is 2NE1 fans. He helped out clearing things between eonni and Jiyong oppa. And he is older than me. I think he is worth to be called as our oppa!” CL defended herself and crossed her hands on her chest.

 

“No! You are not allowed to call him oppa! You only call Bigbang members oppa! Out of that, NA DA! And don’t get too close with him or any Super Junior members!!!” Seungri threatened CL.

 

“YAH! Don’t order me around and act like Sajangnim! I will call him oppa!! Donghae OPPAAAA~” CL changed her tone into seductive on the oppa word. Seungri eyes were widening and ready to eat this cat alive… She dared to challenge him.

 

“Aishhhh… You two are always noisy. Seungri ah, just let Chaerin call Donghae as her oppa. He is a good guy indeed.” Bommie reasoned out while plugging her ears with earphone but Top pulled the earphone out and pinned her on the wall “You too Bommie… I don’t like that Siwon guy and I really HATE the way he looks at you.” his baritone voice sounds so cold.

 

“Tabi, he is just a dongsaeng to me. Not more than that…” Bommie explained it to him and caressed his cheek to calm her alien down.

 

“I said I don’t like him and I hate the way he looks at you. Do you want me to your lips in front of the camera to make him back off and stop staring at your y legs?” His face was serious. The boys and the girls were starting to doubt, is Top being serious on Bommie or making Siwon back off? Seems that the first option is more likely with Top style...

 

Bommie started to get nervous under his stares but also excited about his offer. Her Tabi never failed to make her felt hot! She put her arm around Top’s neck and his left ear while flirting him “I… dare… you… to... ... me... Mr.Choi~”

 

Everybody inside the room was gawking on the alien couple now. CHAOS was the only perfect word to describe what is happening in 2NE1 room!

 

“Hyungggg!!!! Oh my God, not now! I haven’t worn my sunglass yet!!! I need to protect me eyes pleaseeeee…” Youngbae plead and started to wear his shades. He is soooo ready to get out of the room!

 

“Minzy ah… I will drive you back to the dorm now. This scene is not allowed for you to see…” Daesung dragged Minzy with him while the girl was willingly walking out with him happily “Top oppa, please don’t be too hard on eonni…”. Minzy slammed the door off while running and laughing along with Daesung.

 

“YAAAHHHHH!!!!! Gong Minzy!!!! Get back here maknae! You aren’t allowed to speak that way to me!!!!! I'm your eonni!!!!” Bommie shouted out to Minzy.

 

“Aishhh… Could you hold up your alien hormones please? At least until both of you are arrived at the dorms!” Dara also hurriedly running out of the room while wearing a cap and dragging Jjangmae with her. She needs to get home soon. She needs to find a man… a man who is maybe sulking over at a corner alone… She needs him!

 

“Maknae, aren’t you going out? I’m about to start kissing my girlfriend here!!!!” Top barked out his baritone voice to Seungri without breaking his stare to Bommie.

 

“Arasso hyung… Come on ChaeCat, you’re going with me! I haven’t done with you yet!!!!”

 

“Rat, this is my last warning for you. Never used that tone to me again. Arasso?” CL put both of her hands on her hips and she fiercely stared at Seungri.

 

“Arasso…” He quickly nodded his head and when CL is turning her back to grab her bag suddenly Seungri scooped CL easily. He carried her in bridal style “Rattttt!!!!! Put me down!!!!!!! This is extremely embarrassing!!!!!”

 

But Seungri ignored her and started to run fast out of the room “Hold on my neck Cat! Or I swear your will kiss the ground painfully if you keep on squirming in my hold!”

 

“Don’t you dare Rat!!!!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” CL voice started to fade off as Seungri was running along the hall out of the studio with all his might. He is enjoying his time on scaring his cute cat! But the truth… He is enjoying every moment carrying her in his arms.

 

CL looked so scared because nobody ever carried her this way. She closed her eyes and clutched herself tightly into Seungri’s neck “Don’t drop me…” Her voice is cracking. She is so damn scared that he will lose his balance and they might fall down.

 

“Never Cat…” Seungri couldn’t be more happier to see his girlfriend was depending on him… For him, she is still a little girl even though she acts like she is tough and strong but deep inside she is a little girl. And she is Seungri’s little girl… His favorite little girl…

 

 

~~~

 

 

Jiyong in the car.

 

He is driving without a destination to go… He roamed Seoul streets slowly, looking blankly at the road in front of him… His mind was still thinking about the final interview. He was so damn curious to the very core about the interview. Are they officially in relationship now? What about him? “Arghhhhh!!!!!!” He punched his car window. He was very mad and worried as hell… He needs to know what’s going on in the interview. His hand slowly reached out for his phone and browsed for MNET COUNTDOWN streaming website.

 

Once the streaming is connecting, he could see the live interview clearly and he could hear the MCs are greeting the guest stars: 2NE1 and Super Junior.

 

“Annyeong yeorobunnn~” Yonghwa, Kwanghee and UEE were the MC of the night.

 

“I’m so excited tonight because I could see my favorite idol singing!” Kwanghee squealed.

 

“Jinja? Who is your favorite idol?” Yonghwa asked him to start the chat.

 

“It’s Sandara Park noona” Kwanghee hid his blushing face with his hands.

 

 

“KKK! How could she have so much fanboys!!!” He swore once he was done with Donghae, he will be aiming for Kwanghee as his next target! Her lists of fanboys are growing and it costs him 5 pieces of paper to write down all her fanboys name! “You will definitely be the death of me Dara Park… Your fanboys are stressing me out!!!!”

 

 

“Aigoo Oppa… I’m sure Donghae oppa will choke you to death if you dare to pursue eonni!” UEE joked.

 

“Eink? So the rumor is true?!” Kwanghee broken hearted asked.

 

 

“YAAAHHHH!!!!!! I know it!!! Watching this interview will just make my life span decreasing 10 years!!!!!” He shouted and when he was about to close the streaming, suddenly the camera is shooting 2NE1 side and zooming the view to them. He stopped for a while and looking at her face… He was silenced... He was lost for seconds... Unconsciously he drew traces on her face with his finger “Dara… My baby girl...”

 

 

He saw the stage was divided into three sides. The left side for 2NE1, the middle was for the MCs and the right side for S*cking Junior.

 

“Annyeong 2NE1 and Super Junior.” The MCs greeted them

 

2NE1 and Super Junior greeted them back “Annyeong~”

 

 

“Aishhh!!! Please just cut the crap and go to the main question for God Sake!!! I’m saving my breaths for that damn announcement!!!” Jiyong hissed and almost throwing his phone away from his window car brutally. But again he reminded himself this is the only gadget he ownned to watch that ING interview!! He needs to bear with it…

 

 

“Okay let’s get this straight! Donghae-ssi! Are you seriously dating my Dara noona?” Kwanghee couldn’t hold himself to make this clear as soon as possible.

 

“Omoo! Kwanghee ah! You’re too straight forward! That wasn’t the first question in the list question!” Yonghwa scolded him and gaining laughter from the audiences.

 

“B-but! I can’t help it! I need to know now!” Kwanghee started to whine like a little boy lost his favorite toys.

 

 

“Hmmm… I think I’m starting to like this freaking noisy guy. He is thinking the same with me...” Jiyong was smiling satisfied while looking at Kwanghee.

 

 

“Oppa, first we need to ask 2NE1 about their new song and then ask to Super Junior about the upcoming concert. Then you may ask about that.” UEE laughed.