34

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Annyeong AppLers~

First of all I really burst out laughing once I finish reading all of your lovely and hilarious comments! Aigooo~ my tummy hurts :D. All of you are happy that the scandal didn't hit on the DaraGon couple but RiRin couple 호호호호! Please love our Seungri because his solo album is coming up! You can make the pre-order at YGE Shop ^^! Support our artist by downloading the songs from i-tunes or buying their original CD~

 

The most expected day: 18th August (Jiyong's birthday) and 19th August (Bigbang's Anniversary)! If I was KVIPs, I will visit YG Building to drop gifts for my boys (/^.^)/

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

***Flashback***

 

Couple days ago at Japan.

 

“Seungri san, we will be having an after party at Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel on 7PM tonight. We are celebrating the 2nd anniversary of this variety show. Please come to the party in time with your manager…” The producer was specially came to Seungri and personally invited him up to the party.

 

“Ah! Sure! Of course I will come! Thank you for inviting me up, Sir. It is a honor for me!” Seungri quickly bowed himself 90 degrees to the producer as his appreciation for the party invitation. He was so happy to gain more friends in Japan.

 

They parted their ways after bidding their goodbye. Seungri looked at his watch, it was 5PM and the party was about 2 more hours. He quickly went back to his hotel room with his manager and prepared himself. He browsed the information about the Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel. It is a 5 stars hotel and he needs to be look dazzling for his appearance. He bet there will be lots of paparazzi out there to take pictures of him.

 

Done styling himself, he walked into the mirror and take a good look on himself. Satisfied with his formal suit, he leisurely walked out his hotel room and went to the lobby where his manager has waited for him. His manager called up for a driver to drive them to Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel. Once he arrived at the place, as expected cameras are everywhere and flash of lights never stop capturing pictures of him. Being nice and polite with Japan’s paparazzi, he just stood at the entrance and let them took his photos. He needs to be low profile at Japan because he is spreading his popularity in Japan variety shows.

 

His manager called Seungri to get inside the reserved restaurant because the producer was signaling him up and the dinner was about to start. “Thank you for taking the photos and don’t forget to choose my best angle and print them out on the first page of Tokyo Newspaper. Make it bigger and front page, okay? Byeeee~” He joked and bid his goodbye, everybody was laughing along with him.

 

 

In the restaurant.

 

Seungri was seated in the table number 2. There’s the other host and MC on his table. He greeted them and started to chat animatedly using his skillful Japan language. The dinner went very well and he even got new contract for TV Shows ‘Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo – Hong Kong Kowloon Zaihou Satsujin-jiken/ The Hong Kong Kowloon Treasure Murders Mystery’.

 

After saying goodbye with the friends on his table, he came up to the producer “Thank you for the dinner and I really have a blast! Japan food is the best! Hijō ni oishii”

 

“Hahahahhahaha! I’m happy to know that you are enjoying the food. At first I’m afraid you won’t get along with the food since we don’t have kimchi. Anyway I want you to help me out… Miss Kitagawa is drinking too much wine and she can’t walk rightly. Do you mind to help me to find a cab for her?”

 

“Aahhh… Is that so? Do you think it’s okay for me to find a cab for her?” Seungri started to feel uneasy by the producer’s request because there’s lot of paparazzi out of this hotel area and he won’t risked his image by guiding a drunk girl into a cab. To make it clear, he doesn’t want CL to misunderstand about his kindness to this drunk girl.

 

“Yes. It’s cool. She is a big fan of yours. She is a famous model in Japan and a good friend of mine. When she knew that you will be coming for dinner she was bugging me like crazy to let her come.”

 

“Okay, I will find a cab for her. Don’t worry.” Seungri was defeated.

 

“Thank you Seungri san. It’s late, I’m going home now. Thank you for helping me out.” The producer bowed and went out of the restaurant.

 

Seungri looked back at the girl who was sitting on the couch lazily. He was cursing in his head ‘Damn… this is going to be a trouble. I have to carry a drunk girl?! How ed up is this?’. He grumpily walked to her and called her name “Miss Kitagawa?”

 

Her big round eyes were staring at his face. Then realization hits her! “Oh my god! Seungri?! Lee Seungri Bigbang?!” She quickly stood up and bowed but she lost her balance because of her heels. Seungri caught her arms and helped her out the stand properly “Could you walk?”

 

“I’m sorry, my vision is blurry and my feet are shaking… I don’t think I could walk straightly.” She shook her head and hold on  Seungri’s shoulder.

 

“Okay, hang on. We will walk slowly. Just put your hand on my shoulder. I will call a cab for you.” Being a gentleman is Seungri. He helped her out to stand up from the couch.

 

They went out the restaurant taking little steps and Seungri was holding her arm to make sure she wasn’t hitting the floor. When they were at the lobby entrance, Seungri looked around a found a cab. He waved his hand to call the driver closer to him. “The cab is here, please tell him your address.” Seungri told her.

 

“Okay. Thank you Seungri san and please call me Keiko. See you later…” She bends down with blushed face. When she was about to get inside the cab, she almost hit her head with the car’s door. Seungri helped to cover her head, preventing her head from hitting the car’s door and held on her waist. After making sure that the cab has gone from his sight, he went inside the lobby to look for his manager and go back to his hotel.

 

***Flashback Ends***

 

 

“That’s it, nothing happen between us and I didn’t stay over the night with her. I’m going back to my hotel room with my manager and tomorrow morning I got my flight back to Seoul. Maybe the paparazzi were taking the photos while I’m escorting her to get into the cab. I swear to you guys that I only touch her arms, waist and covering her head and no more than that… Ouchh…” Seungri told them the truth and flinching a bit when Dara put some ointment onto his cheek.

 

“Jinja?” Top stared into Seungri’s eyes intensely and deeply, no smile tugged on his lips. He was like a cop who was investigating a criminal and get ready to beat Seungri up if he found out that his maknae is lying to him.

 

“Aishhhh hyungggg~ I thought you trust me! We are Bigbang for god sake! We support and hold on to each other! Where is our brotherhood when I need it now?!??!!!” Seungri whined dramatically to his hyungs.

 

“I didn’t say that I trust you maknae. It’s Youngbae who said it and not me. I just need to make sure about everything that you said ust now before telling this to Bommie. YAH! Talking about Bommie, you haven’t thanked me yet!” Top instantly approached Seungri and trying to choke him again but Daesung ran up to stop him “Hyung, please don’t kill him yet… We still need this panda to clear his problem with Chaerin. Remember that the girls are going to perform in Inkigayo? If he couldn’t clear his problem before Inkigayo event, then we all will be doom!”

 

“Hahhahahahhaha! Daesung ah, what do you mean by ‘Hyung, please don’t kill him yet…’? Does it mean Top hyung could kill this rat after he clears out his misunderstanding with Chaerin?” Youngbae laughed and rolled on the floor hugging his tummy. His eyes were gone because he laughed out loud!

 

“YAHHH!!!! How could you be so mean and cruel to me, Daesung hyunggggg~” Now Seungri was turning his body to Daesung and started to pestering Daesung. He was crying like an annoying brat and moving both of his shoulders to hit Daesung’s body!

 

“Aigooo~ Did I really say that just now, Youngbae ah? Jinja?” Daesung widened his eyes not to believe what he just said just now. As he tried to remember his words again suddenly Jiyong interrupted their chat by grabbing Seungri’s collar and glared at him seriously “You better be telling the truth rat, because I won’t help you out if Chaerin kills you or Bom noona cut you ‘little boy’. I will just stand beside them and pity you.”

 

Seungri gulped hard on his hyung’s threat “I swear hyung. I know I do look like a bad boy, playboy, I collect and acted like erts but I swear since I confessed my feeling to Chaerin, I never cheat on her. I really really love her. This is just a big misunderstanding between us.” After listening to Seungri’s confession, Jiyong scanned his face once again before letting go off his collar and pushed him back to the couch.

 

“Ji, please don’t be too harsh to him. Even though he loves to play around but I’m sure he is loyal to CL-Rooo… Don’t worry Seungri ah, noona will always protect you from this hot tempered Dragon!” Dara caressed Seungri’s back softly to make him feel better because his hyungs are always bullied him.

 

“Thank you noona! You are the best! I love you so muchhhhhh~” He threw his body to hug Dara’s body tightly and placed his head onto her crook neck.

 

“YAHHHH!!!! OFF FROM HER, RAT! WHY DO YOU LIKE TO HUG HER?!??!?!!! PULL OUT YOUR DIRTY FACE FROM HER NECK!!!! YOU MAY HUG BOM NOONA OR OTHER GIRL!!!” Jiyong screams was roaring inside the living room. Daesung and Youngbae hurriedly ran to Seungri and covered the maknae with their body, while Seungri was hiding trembling behind Dara’s petite body. Jiyong’s anger was exploded and this maknae was the one who pulled the trigger.

 

“NOOOOO!!!! Don’t you dare to hug my Bommie!! Don’t you dare to lay one finger on her! Just go and hug Minzy!“ Top stood up from his seat and making clear that nobody allowed to hug his Bommie except him!

 

“Waeeeeee???!!!! Why Minzy???? She is only 19 and I won’t let him hug her!! He will infect her with his corrupted mind! I swear to protect her from this ert rat!“ Daesung was beyond panic and frustrate when he heard Top mentioned Minzy’s name as an option for Seungri to hug!

 

“Youngbae! Daesung! Get lost! I will kill this maknae now! Bigbang don’t need him anymore!”

 

“Both of you better move out from Jiyong’s way and let him have his prey. Or he will give me all of your singing parts MUAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!” Top was joining Jiyong’s forces and laughing maniacally. Top knew how much Youngbae and Daesung love for singing. Music is their passion. Instantly Youngbae and Daesung moved out to Jiyong’s back.

 

“Aishhhhh! Youngbae hyung, Daesung hyung! You two are really traitors! Noona! Defend me! You are my only barrier!! Pleaseeee…” Seungri was even pleading and cried out to Dara. He has threw away his pride and begged to the girl which has a smaller body than him. Such a gentleman ckckckck!

 

“Ji, stop this now. You are scaring him…” Dara tried to cover Seungri with her petite body. She even pushed her luck to calm her Dragon down from eating her baby Panda alive.

 

“D, why are you always defending this nasty rat???!!!”

 

“I’m not defending him, it’s you who always bullying him. Nghhh... If you aren’t listening to me... T-then no more treats for you!” She only think about ’bed’ thing to tame her raging boyfriend.

 

Jiyong stopped his steps from moving forward to Dara and Seungri. His face was blushing real hard, more than just crimson red or tomato! How could she said it out loud so casually and relaxed in front of s?! She is in the boys dorm god damn it! She was holding his Ace card and now she was using it to against him! DAMN YOU LEE SEUNGRI!!!! Consider yourself lucky for today, maknae!!!!

 

“Yahh… I will listen to you… Just don’t say it out loud… I will be a good boy...” Jiyong voice was calmed down and stuttering. He lowered his gaze to the floor to hide his embarrassment and scratching his back neck. This is sooo awkward and humiliating for him. And now the boys are looking at him with eyes as big as the plate or maybe their eyes were growing more than just a pair.

 

“What? What treats? … … Don’t tell me that you… you… you let him touched you, noona?!” Seungri was stammering while guessing out what kind of treats that Dara and Jiyong talking about. Nobody was answering his question. Dara and Jiyong was looking to other way and not meeting Seungri’s eyes. Lee Seungri is Sandara Park protector! He will guard her safely until she is married! His instinct went wild once he knew his hyung has touched his favorite noona “YAHHHH!!!! How dare you touch her hyung???? I thought you two just kissing and cuddling around, not more than that! She promised me to wait until she is married!!!!“

 

“YAH! Drop this topic now! We will not listen to their ‘bed story’!!!!” Youngbae was closing his ears and running hysterically into his bedroom and locking it.

 

“Errr… I’m going out to… buy some dinner now… It's already 6PM and we are all starving...” Daesung excused himself to get out from the dorm with pink face.

 

“We don’t need the details on whatever is their treat! Rat! Go to your room and don’t you ever open your mouth to talk about this again!” Top was kicking Seungri’s into Panda’s bedroom, and letting Jiyong together with Dara in the living room.

 

 

~~~

 

 

2NE1 Dorm

 

“Eonni, do you want to eat something?” Minzy asked CL from behind her locked bedroom door.

 

“I’m not hungry.”

 

“CL-Rooo you haven’t eaten since we went home from the boys dorm! And it’s freaking 9PM now! You have to eat!” Bommie yelled on her while banging on her bedroom door.

 

“Leave me alone eonni, I’m not hungry. I just want to sleep earlier tonight.” CL voice was cracking and hardly to hear. Bommie and Minzy knew she is still crying her heart out. Both of them sighed, there’s nothing they could do to persuade CL to get out from her room. CL is the type of a girl who will deal with her problem alone and won’t let anybody to help her. This made the girls worried about her because they wanted to help her but she won’t let them in… Aishhhh! If only they got the spare keys!!! Or should Bommie bring down the door?

 

“But eonni tomorrow our schedule is packed. We will be practicing our dance for hours. You need to eat and keep your health to stay fit… Please come out just for minutes and have the dinner with us…” Minzy pleaded.

 

“It’s okay Minzy ah, I’m really not hungry. Don’t worry about me…”

 

“CL-Rooo… Open this door now or I will kick down this door with my kick!” Bommie was starting to lose her patience and taking some karate kicking pose. She pushed Minzy aside from the door before she started to kick on the door “Baby Min, step aside. I’m going to kick this freaking door down and dragged her out!!”

 

“You can’t kick down the door because you don’t have that power eonni, except you will use the electric saw. But if I were you, I won’t kick down the door because I’m sure Sajangnim will cut your payment for repairing the broken door.” Minzy voiced out what’s in her mind and stepped aside from the door.

 

This situation is really irritating Bommie to the core “Yahhhh!!! What should we do then??!??! We can’t let her locking up herself for hours!!!!” She started to pull her hair to all direction. Toink! An idea emerged from her brain. Bommie reached for her phone and dialed a number. Minzy came closer to Bommie and curiously asked her “Eonni, who are you calling?”

 

“I’m calling Dara now. We need her to lure CL-Rooo out of her bedroom. She always have a way to persuade CL-Rooo... Where the hell is she?! She hasn’t home yet! Is Jiyong ties her up in his dorm???!!!!”. A faint phone ringing could be heard and it’s getting louder “Eonni, I could hear Dara eonni’s phone ringing somewhere from this dorm.” Both of them were walking around the room and searching for the ringing phone.

 

Then their dorm door was opened by Dara “Are you calling me Bommie?” She was fishing her phone out from her jeans pocket to look at the caller but Bommie just started to rant on her.

 

“YAH! Where have you been?! It’s 9PM already! You didn’t send a damn text or call us! We are worried about you and CL-Rooo isn’t going out from her room. She has been locking herself inside that ing room for 5 freaking hours! I’m tired for banging her door and forcing her out to eat for god sake! Ottokeeee~” Bommie scolded Dara like a very angry ahjumma and just in one breathe she spilled everything out. This is Park Bom yeorobunnnn~

 

“Calm down Bommie ah. I will try to talk with her later… You all need to come with me now, we need to talk about Seungri’s scandal in my room. I will tell you the truth and what actually happened in Japan when the photos were taken.” Dara whispered to Bommie and Minzy slowly then motioned them to get inside her bedroom.  She knew CL needs her time off to be alone for cooling down the anger. Every little thing they said won’t be taken well by her. She will just burst out her rage.