24

It's All About You, My Butterfly

A sound of car screeched could be heard.

 

The boys and the girls were hopping off from the car. They looked around and found Dara’s car near the river. They saw Dara not far from her car. She was kneeling on the ground and hugging herself… She was rocking her body slowly and they could hear her voice sounded very weak and faint “A-ani… He won’t go away… … He won’t leave me… … He has promised me...”

 

Their steps were stopped dead on their track. CL, Bommie and Minzy cried instantly staring at Dara. She’s so fragile, broken and lifeless… Seungri embraced CL and comforted her “Cat, now is not the right time to cry… You need to be there for Dara noona.” But the girl just cried harder in his hug.

 

Bommie’s eyeliner was smearing because of her tears “Tabi… why is this happening? Why?” Top just kept silent and lowered his head, he can't see Dara in this state. It's too painful... Top hugged Bommie's head into his chest and her hair softly. Sometimes there’s no words needed, just a hug to comfort his Bommie.

 

Daesung gripped Minzy’s hand tightly and encourage her “Minzy ah, be strong… We have to be strong for Dara noona and Jiyong hyung.” Minzy didn’t say any words, she just tightened her hold onto Daesung's hand and all her nails were digging into Daesung’s palm. He knew that Minzy was fighting the urge from screaming and cried louder. She is not a maknae anymore… She is a woman. A strong woman.

 

Once he saw her, Youngbae sprinted in hurry to Dara. He didn't have anytime to be emotional or cried himself out. He has promised Jiyong to take care of Dara if Jiyong weren't there for her. He gathered her small shivering body into his warm arms “Noona… Are you okay?”

 

Youngbae’s concerned faces welcomed her. When she saw his face, she quickly grabbed Youngbae’s shoulder and shook him with all the power left in her body “Bae, tell me that he will be okay! TELL ME!!”. Youngbae gently loosen her grip on his shoulder and took off his jacket, he worn it on her body. His warmth smile tugged on his lips while patting her head softly “He is G-Dragon right? Of course he will be okay… I’m sure he is not called G-Dragon for nothing.” She hugged him tightly and started to cry harder “It’s all my fault Bae… It’s all my fault…”

 

"Noona, what are you talking about? It was pure an accident and nobody wants it. It wasn't your fault, so stop blaming on yourself." Youngbae tried to clear her minds from blaming herself. The girls were gathering around Youngbae and Dara, they hugged them.

 

“Everything will be okay Darong ah… Trust me this once.” Bommie whispered slowly to Dara’s ear and caressed her back warmly.

 

“Girls, we need to go to the hospital now… Sajangnim just sent a text in, he said the operation is about to finish.” Daesung called and reminded them as the time keeps on ticking.

 

“Go first… I’m going to follow you to the hospital.” Youngbae knew Dara couldn’t walk into the car so he decided to carry her. He scooped Dara into his arms, he could felt Dara’s body is trembling in cold and fear.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Seungri’s car

 

Seungri was driving and CL sat beside him. She was so damn nervous and kept on praying for Jiyong. Suddenly Seungri’s hand reached her palms and squeezed it. He smiled assuring her “He will be okay, Cat. Remember what Youngbae hyung said just now? He is G-Dragon, of course he will be okay. Stop worrying him. Arasso?”

 

”A-arasso oppa…” CL nodded her head and her expression looked more composed now.

 

Daesung were hugging Minzy’s at the passenger seat and he rested her head onto his shoulder “We will be arriving soon. We will see Jiyong hyung.” He never let go her grips and softly tapped her back hand with his angel smile.

 

 

Dara’s car

 

“I’m going drop you all at the entrance, so you may get down first then I’ll find a parking.” Top informed them all.

 

“Darong ah… we are about to arrive at the hospital. Let’s clean up your tears.” Bommie took out a tissue and cleaned up the tears on Dara’s cheeks. Top was dropping them of at the hospital entrance. Youngbae, Bommie and Dara ran inside the hospital. Minzy was standing in front of the receptionist. Once she saw them running inside, she waved her hand “Eonni, the receptionst said that Jiyong oppa is in 5th floor. Room 508.”

 

They went into the lift and pushed 5th floor. When they’re arrived at 5th floor, Sajangnim was there and sitting in front of Jiyong’s room. Dara ran to him and panting “Can I go inside Sajangnim?”

 

“Sure, the surgery is done minutes ago. But please keep the voice down.“ He nodded and let her in.

 

Dara opened the door slowly. She could smell the medicine from Jiyong’s room and she hates it. She saw him laying on the bed peacefully like nothing has happened. His head was bandaged, his left hand was bruised and he got couple stitches on his right arm. She slowly walked to get closer to him without a sound. She’s covering with her hands, trying to hold her tears and cries. She stood beside the bed and caressed his face gently “Jiyong ah… Please wake up… I’m so sorry…”

 

… … … … Only the sound of the beeping machine could be heard… … … …

 

“I need to talk to you… A lot Jiyong…“ She rubbed her eyes with her back hand to dry her tears which is starting to wet her eyes.

 

... ... ... ... ...

 

“I’m sorry to cause you the accident. Don't worry, me and Donghae is just friends… He has cleared everything up for the media and I have apologized to the fans who believed that me and Donghae is secretly dating.”

 

“Nobody could replace you. Nobody… Did you hear me, Kwon Jiyong?”

 

… … … … … …

 

“Please wake up… I want you to claim me as yours… This girl is yours… I am yours… I only belong to Kwon Jiyong. Sandara Park belongs to Kwon Jiyong… Please wake up for me… Please…” Dara begged to the lifeless body who is sleeping peacefully on the bed.

 

… … … … … …

 

“Ji… Promise me that you will keep on fighting for us… If you want to surrender or if you stop fighting for me then I will be the one who fight for us… Even though you decide to back off from our relationship or avoiding me, I will keep on chasing you like a shadow... Always be on your back.”

 

… … … … … …

 

“When you are awake and your condition is fine, I will make a press conference for us… I will tell to the world about our relationship... No more hide and seek, no more sunbae and dongsaeng or acting single. There's only Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park as lovers.”

 

… … … … … …

 

“We… together… will against those haters… I promise you… I will be stronger on facing them and all of your fangirls... Because I'm your baby girl and you are my baby boy.” She sobbed.

 

… … … … … …

 

“Just open your eyes… Please… I beg you…” She slowly knelt down beside the bed and cried silently with her hands covering , hoping her cries won't disturb his rest.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Hyung, let’s go check on noona. She has been inside for 20 minutes. I’m really worried about her.” Daesung voiced out his worried. So the boys and the girls are getting inside the room and they saw her crying beside the bed while their leader is sleeping calmly.

 

“Oppa, don’t make eonni cry… Please wake up.” Minzy begged and sobbed. Her voice is cracking and Daesung lowered his forehead and leaned onto Minzy’s shoulder. He bit his trembling lips, he couldn’t see his hyung lying on the bed with bandage, bruise and stitch on the body.

 

“Yah Tabi, tell your bloody brother to stop this game and open his eyes. Don’t let my sister sad.” Bommie was crying on Top’s chest. He her hair softly “Sshhh… Don’t cry… Don’t cry big girl… I'm here...” She cried harder on his chest and hitting him.

 

“Oppa… You are the leader. Our leader… YG's pride... Please get up oppa…” CL can’t hold her tears anymore. Seungri came up from her back and hugged her waist tightly “Don’t worry Cat. Hyung is just resting and sleeping, don't disturb him… “. He comforted her while kissing her forehead couple times.

 

Youngbae couldn’t say anything. His bestfriend is laying on the bed and he was really devastated. This guy has known him for more than 10 years… They got into YG together. Having fun as trainee. Goofing and doing silly stuffs. Joking and teasing the girls. This guy has lead Bigbang to reach the fame. Concerts all around the world. Millions of fans. Beyond of all, Jiyong is his brother… Youngbae was the first one who made contact with Sajangnim.

 

 

***Flashback***

 

“Youngbae ah…” Papa YG called Youngbae’s phone.

 

“Annyeong Sajangnim. Did you find him?”

 

“Yes. Our security Dong Wan just called me. They got called from the hospital minutes ago. Jiyong was in an accident.”

 

“Oh my God!!” Youngbae suddenly went stiff and numb. It feels like his heart is stop beating for seconds.

 

“The ambulance sent Jiyong to Seoul Wooridul Spine Hospital. I’ll meet you all at the hospital. He is in the process of surgery now.” Papa YG informed.

 

“Is he okay? Will he be fine Sajangnim?” Youngbae couldn’t help but asked.

 

“I don’t know… The doctor said Jiyong lost too much blood. Just gather your members and the girls.”

 

“But Sajangnim, Dara was driving alone. She isn’t with us.”

 

“I will call her up and text you once I know her position.”

 

“Arasso Sajangnim. Annyeong.”

 

“Annyeong.”

 

***Flashback End***

 

 

“Noona, let him take a rest for a while. You need to go home and sleep too… Come on I’ll take you back to the dorm.” Youngbae plead Dara to go home because she is really a mess now. She needs to take care of herself too… But Dara is being stubborn and she refused to go home “No, I want to stay here… Please Bae, I want to be with him.”

 

Youngbae was out of idea on how to get her go home.  He looked around for help but everybody was busy. Top is with Bom noona. Seungri with CL. Daesung with Minzy. He searched for other option but nothing came up to his brain… He just told her the truth “Noona… you’re a mess right now. Look at yourself. You haven’t eaten since MNET COUNTDOWN. Your make up was smearing. You look terribly pale…How could you take care of Jiyong if you can’t take care of yourself? I’m sorry but that’s the truth…” He lowered his gaze and get ready to be hit by Dara.

 

Dara collected herself well… She faced Youngbae “I caused this Bae… I made him get into the accident… I’m afraid if I went home then something bad came up, and I won’t be able to see him again…” She started to cry again.

 

“Noona, stop this nonsense. We’re talking about Jiyong here… He is fine. He is okay. He is just sleeping and he can hear what you said. You don’t want him to be sad and worried about you right? Please go home noona, tomorrow you could come again. I promise I’ll drive you here… Arasso?” Youngbae held her head to look into his eyes.

 

She just nodded like a little child and showed her little finger to Youngbae “Promise me that tomorrow you’ll bring me here?”

 

“Yes, I promise you noona.“ He took her finger and tied it to his finger.

 

Tonight Daesung volunteered himself to stay at the hospital to watch over Jiyong while the others went home to take a rest.