26

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author's note: Annyeong Applers~ I'm back to my hometown ^^!

 
As usual, I wanna say helloooo to my new readers, regular readers, silent readers, voters and subscribers~ XOXO
 
Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal,  Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako,  AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers. Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~
 

 

 

***Flashback***

 

Third days after Jiyong's operation. Jiyong's room. 8AM

 

The doctor and the nurse are getting inside Jiyong’s room. There was only Seungri there watching TV while getting ready to take a bath at the toilet.

 

“Annyeong, good morning Mr.Lee… We are going to check Mr.Kwon daily condition for a while. Do you mind to wait outside?” The doctor requested Seungri to get out of the room. At first, Seungri was confused why he has to get out of the room? But he didn’t bother himself to think any possibilities “Arasso, I will be waiting outside. Please call me if there’s something I could help or I could do to help.” Then he bowed himself and walked out of the room.

 

When the room was secured and cleared, the nurse called Jiyong to wake up “Mr.Kwon, everything is clear… There are only me, the doctor and you.”

 

He took a peek before completely opened his eyes. He told the doctor about his idea to lie to his friends “Please tell them that I fell into coma and you don’t know when I will wake up. Could you?” Jiyong asked the doctor to be as dumb as him. The doctor was dumbstruck listening to his request! This patient is really too much!!!!! He never has a patient who asked this kind of request.

 

“Mr.Kwon, sorry for asking but why are you doing this? Why do you have to lie to your friends?” The doctor was more than curious about his main purpose.

 

“Aishhh… I’ve told her last night about my main reason. Didn’t she tell you about it?” Jiyong pointed angrily at the nurse who stood beside the doctor. But the nurse just shook her head and answered “I didn’t listen carefully to him Doc, because he was just wake up after 2 days of operation and started to talk nonsense. I thought he was in the state of sedative.”

 

“No, I’m not in the state of sedative. I’m completely awake and aware of what I’m saying last night.” Jiyong was trying to convince the doctor and he continued “My girlfriend broke up with me and that’s why I’m here on this freaking bed! The girl who dumped me is Dara. She is short, tiny girl with long and blonde hair. Did you see her coming visiting me?”

 

The doctor tried to collect his memory on the four girls who were rushing into the hospital with panic face and tears. A blonde girl? “Ah! I know! The girl with unique voice, Sandara Park. I have searched her name in the internet.”

 

“Yes, that’s her. We called her Dara for short. On the day I got the accident, she and her new boyfriend just announced their relationship officially on the camera. I was so devastated and that got me into this accident. I need to win her back! I have to win her back! I must to win her back” Jiyong started to get emotional and clenched his fists.

 

The nurse just shook her head hopelessly and explained “That’s what he told me last night, doc. And this is why I don’t listen to him, because he was talking about nonsense and getting too emotional. I thought that he was in the state of sedative…”

 

“Oh may ghadddd… YAAHHHH!!!! How many times should I tell you that I’m fully awake and aware with myself?!” Jiyong was more than frustrated. This nurse is really really BAD for his health! His wounds will definitely be recover but after that he will be send to the mental asylums because of this old nurse!!!! If he owned this hospital, he will surely fire this nurse and replaced her with smarter one!

 

“Okay… So this is all about a girl. How do I help you Mr. Kwon?” A chuckled escaped from the doctor just by looking at his nurse and Jiyong barking at each other like little child.

 

“Yes! Please tell them anything that scare them about my condition.  I need to know her reaction…” Jiyong's eyes were starting to twinkling in happiness! At last he could managed his plan and working on it!!

 

“But that’s against the hospital rules Mr.Kwon…” the doctor again.

 

“That’s also what I told him Doc last night but he pleaded like a crazy guy and that scares me out...” The nurse explained about last night situation.

 

“Doc, I’m not crazy! But if you left me alone with this old nurse, I swear I could get crazy just in a second! Please… Help me to win her back! Please…”

 

The doctor and the nurse were glancing to each other confused look. Finally they agreed on his stupid idea “Okay Mr.Kwon… I’ll try my best to help you out. I’ll tell them that you fall into coma and we don’t know when you will wake up.”

 

Jiyong couldn’t hide his happiness “Thank you… I really owe you two a lot…  And please make it weeks. I want to take a rest for a while. I’m stressed and tired for working…” Jiyong was fall back asleep and covered himself with blanket.

 

Suddenly Seungri knocked on the door and took a peek on the doctor “Are you done checking him up? Is there something wrong?” His voice sounded worried because the doctor has been checking on Jiyong for more than 30 minutes.

 

“Yes, we’re done… Sorry for taking it too long and thank you for waiting. We need to do specific routine check up to make sure Mr. Kwon’s condition. Once the data is done, we will tell you about his health progress.” The doctor and the nurse bowed and went out casually without Seungri noticing something behind it.

 

 

~~~

 

 

***Presents***

 

One night in the hospital. Jiyong's room.

 

It has been two weeks Jiyong stayed at the hospital. Everybody was being tricked and fooled by him, including Sajangnim. He was pissed off because Sajangnim was agreeing Dara to become Donghae’s girlfriend! He can’t believe on that! That man was like his father! So he needs to teach them some lesson! Not to mess up with G-Dragon!

 

“God damn it!” Jiyong started to curse and looked at the yellow cute clock on the wall of his room.

 

“Where the hell is she?! It’s 9PM and why isn’t she here?! She is getting later on visiting me every night. ! I know nothing about her schedule and I couldn’t ask anybody!!! GAHHHHH! This is extremely frustratinggg me out!!!!”

 

… … … … … …

 

“Ha-has she stop coming for me? Is she getting tired waiting for me? A-ani… She will come… She will come in minutes... You stupid head maybe she’s just stuck with the traffic… or her schedule...” Jiyong was trying to calm down his nerves. If she didn't come in minutes, he surely will burst himself out with worried and negatives thinking.

 

Suddenly the door knob was making sound and turned. He knew she was the one who held the knob. He fell back to his sleep state. Then the door was opened, she greeted him cheerfully as always while bouncing herself closer to him “Annyeong Jiyong ah… I’m here ^^!” Her joyful voice came closer to his hearing. “Look! I bring red roses for you. Those ones in the vase are starting to rot. I need to exchange them so your room could smell nice and fresh fufufufu~!” Her voice was chirping like a happy little bird.

 

The fragrant of fresh roses started to fill around the room. Jiyong was trying to predict or imagine her movement with his closed eyes. Seems that she was changing the roses with the new ones because he could hear she was opening a plastic wrap and she threw something to the trash bin, maybe she was throwing away the old roses.

 

“It’s kinda raining today and I’m sorry that I come here late at night. I just finished the photo shooting for magazine. When I’m done, it’s dark already and started to rain. I’ve tried to drive as fast as I could but Jjangmae got angry. He threw me to the passenger seat and take over the car. He was arguing that he could drive faster than me, but he is driving like a hal-abeoji! Huh! Remind me to kick his once I’m done visiting you!”

 

There was *Pak! *Pak! *Pak! Sounds when she finished talking. Is she really punching something now? This girl really talks animatedly and he almost laughed at her. His lips were twitching up but he held his laugh. Suddenly Jiyong remembered how Jjangmae disturbed their hot and romantic session at Japan. He swore to join her on kicking Jjangmae !!!

 

“CL is always fighting with Seungri but I know actually they aren’t fighting. They just want me to smile and joked around. Bommie is getting angry day by day and shoving food to me… I’ve asked Top to help me stopping Bommie but he isn’t on my side. He helped Bommie catching me and forced me to eat… Aishhhh! That alien couple is really undefeatable! Hmmm... Minzy, Daesung and Youngbae are the good ones. They always remind me to smile and keep focus on my schedule. Youngbae didn’t force me to do anything. He even reminds me about these flowers. If I could rank them, Youngbae definitely goes to the second! Bommie and Top would be the last!“

 

Okay, now he has been replaced by Youngbae?!?!??!! He just fell into coma for 2 weeks and Youngbae, the man he claimed as his brother dare to make a move on his girl?!??!?!?! How ED UP is that???!!!!! … … … Wait… Wait for a second... ... She said Youngbae was the second … … … … KKK!!!!!! Was that TARD Donghae from S*cking Junior the first?!??!?!??!?! He will definitely going to punch that S*cking Junior Boy once He was out of here!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“I know you might be asking me who is on the first rank… … … Of course you are on the first rank.” She sighed.

 

Aigooo~ How did she know that he was asking who is the first? Does she know how to read minds now?!??!?!?! He can’t hide his giddiness when he heard her saying that he was the first but her voice sounds cracking just now. Is she crying again? Every night she cried… and that cries pinched his heart…

 

“Everything is different now without you around me. Now it’s me who always been looking for you and keep on coming to you… Did I talk a lot today and bother you sleep? … … … … Ji, please don’t get bored with me because I’ll be coming here every day to bother you kekekeke~” suddenly he could felt her warm hands were holding his hand tightly. Couple drops fell onto his hand. He knew she cried again… Should he wake up now? His heart was beating so damn fast.

 

“Jiyong ah, are you punishing *sob* me now?”

 

“You can punish me but not like this… … Not while you’re closing *sob* your eyes and sleep peacefully.”

 

“Don’t you want to see me again? … … *sob* … … Why do you sleep so long?”

 

“If you keep on sleeping, I’ll be turning into an ahjumma now and you’ll be an ahjussi hehehehe!”

 

“But I’ll keep on coming to you… … *sob* … … … I’ve promise to wait for you, didn’t I? … … *sob* … … … So you have to come back for me okay?”

 

“Okay, Ji? … *sob* …. … …”

 

“*sob* Y-you promised me that you’ll fight for me… … … …”

 

“So what are you doing now? … … … *sob* … … You’re sleeping and you didn’t fight for me…. ‘sob*… … … …”

 

“Please… *sob* Open your eyes… … … I missed those beautiful eyes *sob* staring at me deeply… … …“ She choked into tears. No more words, only sobbed could be heard by him. Jiyong gritted his teeth and his jaws were tightening. He was holding back his tears which were threatening to fell freely from his eyes in seconds… he managed his breathing to hold his tears.

 

Jiyong couldn’t help but fluttered his eyes a little. He has listened to her heart every single night… Her cries and her feeling. He could felt his bed side is bouncing. She leaned on his bed side and cried. Suddenly the door was slowly opened “Miss Park, it’s 1AM.” It’s the nurse whispering to Dara.

 

‘ off old ahjumma!!! She hasn’t done with me! Dara, you can't go home now... You just arrived here for an hour! Please don't go home so soon!!! Stay with me a little bit longer!!!!’ Jiyong screamed in his mind frantically. He almost hugged Dara when he heard her voice cracking and begging him to fight for her… He almost revealed his own trick!

 

“Thank you for reminding me Mrs.Kim.” she said. He could hear the door was closing but her present was still here beside him. He could smell her favorite sweet fragrant from his nostrils. It's her perfume... He was addicting with her fragrance and filling his lungs with her sweet smell.

 

Warm and wet lips met his forehead, eyes, tip nose and lips “Night Jiyong… Dream of me, arasso? I’ll come again tomorrow.” She walked out of the door and closed it gently.

 

Once she was out of the room, Jiyong touched his forehead and all the parts that Dara kissed with a foolish smile tugging on his lips “I know it! You still love me!! But what about the announcement on MNET COUNTDOWN? What’s wrong with her and Donghae? Did she break up with him once she knew that I got into the accident?” He was lost thinking about the possibilities and didn’t hear the nurse went into his room.

 

She slapped his cheek “Damn you Mr.Kwon! That’s very rude of you for playing on her heart! Now get up and step on your game like a real gentleman! Claim her with your bare hands and feet! Don’t just sleep like a dead man and hearing her crying out her heart every night! I regret my action for helping you out! Maybe it will be better for her new boyfriend to be with her rather than to be with you!”

 

That slap and words awake him from his stupidity “I’m sorry… I’m such an idiot and too afraid of losing her… I even chose this coward way... ... I will step out and get her again! I will claim back what’s mine! Thank you…”. They hugged and the nurse scolded him playfully “That's much more better... Off to bed now. I don’t want to see you in this room again by this week!”. Jiyong nodded like a little boy.

 

She turned off the light and walked out of the room.